It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh Absolutely. Despair creates income. Every Religion uses it. Every new age marketing guru uses it. Create a problem, offer the solution. Thats the energy-sucking game.

"Enlightenment" means to realize that one is not lacking and never was. And thats powerful. They dont want people who lack nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

If you were not lacking, then why did you feel the need to come up with such a moronic belief system?

Something made you go insane..

If anyone out there truly thought that they didn't lack, they would decay rather rapidly.

The ongoing battle of a perceived lack and a struggle to overcome (which is exactly what life is) is what facilitates growth and evolution on the macro-scale.

Basically what you just said is that you once felt so much pain that you found the need to create a naive bubble of unconsciousness around you to keep going.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OK this is just %^$# weird! I was looking on google for more information about their new power grab and worldwide water rights, when putting this in: (U.N. SEEKS TO CONTROL OF PLANET'S DRINKING WATER) And my thread post, this one comes up!!

Well lets take a look at what I was looking at and how it affects everyone on the planet in the same fashion the last great grab did when they did the whole human rights bit, which we all know lead to the Inhumane rights bit... never has there been more death and displacement or acts of inhumanity upon millions of people, millions of children since that declaration and now, this:

U.N. SEEKS TO CONTROL OF PLANET'S DRINKING WATER

By NWV News writer Jim Kouri
Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
September 28, 2010
© 2010 NewsWithViews.com

This past week was a busy one in New York City’s United Nations building. Besides the speeches by Iran’s president and the U.S. president, there were meetings and conferences regarding the future of planet earth. While all eyes were on the speeches and pomp and circumstance of world leaders, the denizens of U.S. newsrooms ignored what one observer termed “The Mother of All Power Grabs.”

The United Nations General Assembly is considering a historic resolution recognizing the human right to "safe and clean drinking water and sanitation" initiated by the Bolivian government. Other UN members have been consulted on the resolution and the final text is expected to be presented to the President of the General Assembly.

In a letter sent today to all UN Ambassadors and permanent missions, global water advocate and Blue Planet Project founder Maude Barlow urges a decisive and swift passage of the resolution.

"This would be one of the most important things the UN has done since the Universal Declaration of Human Rights," says Barlow, who chairs the boards of the Council of Canadians and Washington-based Food and Water Watch. In 2008/2009, Barlow served as Senior Advisor on Water to the 63rd President of the UN General Assembly.

www.newswithviews.com...

Originally posted by antar
Body water
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Body_water
In medicine, body water is all of the water content of the human body. A significant fraction of the human body is water.

Guyton's Textbook of Medical Physiology states that "the total amount of water in a man of average weight (70 kilograms) is approximately 40 liters, averaging 57 percent of his total body weight. In a newborn infant, this may be as high as 75 percent of the body weight, but it progressively decreases from birth to old age, most of the decrease occurring during the first 10 years of life. Also, obesity decreases the percentage of water in the body, sometimes to as low as 45 percent".[1][2] These figures are statistical averages, so are illustrative, and like all biostatistics, will vary with things like type of population, age and number of people sampled, and methodology. So there is not, and cannot be, a figure that is exactly the same for all people, for this or any other physiological measure. For example, Jackson's (1985) Anatomy & Physiology for Nurses gives a figure of 60% for the proportion of body-weight attributable to water, which approximates Guyton's 57%.[3]

Regarding specific tissues: Lean muscle tissue contains about 75% water by weight. Blood contains almost 70% water, body fat contains 10% water and bone has 22% water. Skin also contains much water. The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females.

In diseased states where body water is affected, the compartment or compartments that have changed can give clues to the nature of the problem. Body water is regulated by hormones, including anti-diuretic hormone (ADH), aldosterone and atrial natriuretic peptide.

There are many methods to determine body water. One way to get a simple estimate is by calculation.

Water
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about general aspects of water. For a detailed discussion of its properties, see Properties of water. For other uses, see Water (disambiguation).

Water in three states: liquid, solid (ice), and (invisible) water vapor in the air. Clouds are accumulations of water droplets, condensed from vapor-saturated air.Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O. Its molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds. Water is a liquid at ambient conditions, but it often co-exists on Earth with its solid state, ice, and gaseous state, water vapor or steam.

Water covers 70.9% of the Earth's surface,[1] and is vital for all known forms of life.[2] On Earth, it is found mostly in oceans and other large water bodies, with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.[3] Oceans hold 97% of surface water, glaciers and polar ice caps 2.4%, and other land surface water such as rivers, lakes and ponds 0.6%. A very small amount of the Earth's water is contained within biological bodies and manufactured products.

Water on Earth moves continually through a cycle of evaporation or transpiration (evapotranspiration), precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea. Over land, evaporation and transpiration contribute to the precipitation over land.

Clean drinking water is essential to human and other lifeforms. Access to safe drinking water has improved steadily and substantially over the last decades in almost every part of the world.[4][5] There is a clear correlation between access to safe water and GDP per capita.[6] However, some observers have estimated that by 2025 more than half of the world population will be facing water-based vulnerability.[7] A recent report (November 2009) suggests that by 2030, in some developing regions of the world, water demand will exceed supply by 50%.[8] Water plays an important role in the world economy, as it functions as a solvent for a wide variety of chemical substances and facilitates industrial cooling and transportation. Approximately 70% of freshwater is consumed by agriculture.[9]
en.wikipedia.org...

See the correlation?

If you watch what threads interest me most and not all are about water, you will see where I am going in my vision of where the energy needs to be directed in our light work. It is not so much about the portals themselves, there are far too many and have been opened throughout time as we know it in this dimension, well unless that is your specific target...

Water on earth, water in the bodies of all living organisms are at high risk from contamination and utter annihilation by the lower astrals and their agenda.

Vaccines pollute the body of man, contamination of feed and agricultural practices by companies like Monsanto and the rest trying to contaminate the ecosystem and all living species who eat within the system, pollution of our very dome, the air we breath and the air itself as water vapor. They give us a fantastic ride, and many distractions, it is a Disneyland adventure for sure and just because someone works for one of the agencies and companies does not mean they are the lowers, no, it is much harder than that to discover who is a budding soul and who is working against the budding soul.

There are the awakened ones to be certain, they are here as well, and the lowers would have us interested in the Monsanto's rather than the Buddhas (yes Christ is a Buddha) and that is a confusion, but when you attempt to help from a higher level all that is irrelevant.

What matters is that you stand back and see things as they are and not how you are conditioned geopolitically, geographically, religiously to accept things. Awareness and trust, not fear and distraction.

edit on 10-9-2010 by antar because: Need to add a bit more

edit on 3-10-2010 by antar because: Edit for EX tags

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oops I figured that would be a brazen example...

What I am saying is that the Catholic Church, all churches for that matter don't make money and members when everything is going good, they come in handy most when people are in anguish and despair. Now don't go all literal on that, I know there are exceptions.

I am not putting down anyone's faith, I have sampled them all myself in the past, distant past.

Mother Teresa is a perfect example, if the church had not agreed to the wars and blessed those going in, there would have been no orphans in the first place, and without the disfigured and deformed, sick and displaced children of war, Mother Teresa would not have been used by the church to become the saint she was.

What did she change? How are things different? Did she simply follow orders or did she go up against the church and fight for the rights of the children against war and the abominations they created all in the name of God, of a geographic, geopolitical God?

I am not here to console you, but to make you think.

As long as she states that birth control, abortion is not appropriate, the world will continue to follow dead roads leading to death and misery.

Misery makes headlines, misery makes money, and misery makes 20th century Saints.

You know i enjoyed the thread very much but i dont believe you, sorry. Maybe Mother Teresa didnt change anything for you, but she sure changed even if it was the life of just 1 person. Mother Teresa didnt change anything but you got tossed into the fire, several times, without burning?
I just want to add someting, i remember the name Antar, a Planet from Starwars, which is in need of light (hence the light worker) where the Gotals are from. The Gotals are beings attracted to other creatures with horns like the H'nemtheans, who like to disfigure their lovers. But i suppose you already knew that. The Rose apart from symbolizing love, it also is a symbol of the Rosicrucian order. The stepping into the fire and out can be seen as being reborn. I loved the story though.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Can you link me to the Starwars stuff? I have never heard of it and (my comp just went wierd, when I typed all I got were lines) am curious.

My name was given to me by Osho long ago in a place far far away....

It means this to my knowledge and is a direction, a path which I walk alone as a New Order Sannyasin.

Divine Mother of the Inner Flame...

All women are initiated as "Ma" in respect to the female side of the balance and all men "Swami". It's just another path to leave in the past, another thing to drop as we move forward into the mystical awareness and enlightenment which is our birthrite.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Can you link me to the Starwars stuff? I have never heard of it and (my comp just went wierd, when I typed all I got were lines) am curious.

My name was given to me by Osho long ago in a place far far away....

It means this to my knowledge and is a direction, a path which I walk alone as a New Order Sannyasin.

Divine Mother of the Inner Flame...

All women are initiated as "Ma" in respect to the female side of the balance and all men "Swami". It's just another path to leave in the past, another thing to drop as we move forward into the mystical awareness and enlightenment which is our birthrite.

A writer like your self doesnt know the Starwars Planet, Antar, and yet it is your name.
Dont add up.
I said my piece, i dont want to argue
i loved your story and i must admit you had me all the way through, untill the end, when you lost me lol

but, i am like colombo, i from Spain, it is in my nature to be inquisitive.
I know im right, have a good day.

I will be reading more of your stuff, not to discredit you, but because i actually enjoyed it

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ah thankyou for your comments, I also will not derail this thread with other than the intended, to wake people up to the reality which lives beneath the seen.

In Spain huh? beautiful! look up an Osho ashram sometime...

I 'really' do not know of the Starwar Antar...

I will look it up now though.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Yes! That is something which has been a burden lifter.

Turns out that I was carrying something so dark and sinister inside myself, but once it was brought forward it seemed to lose energy within me.

I may not have had the baptism I was hoping for through this thread, but yes you are right it has eased the darkness with light.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I just wanted to ask you a couple of qestions :

1. Are you one of those who believes that in 2012 there will be some sort of "shift" whereby a "new earth" is created in some parallel /other dimension so that some people currently here on Earth will "rise" or "ascend" to that dimension in the twinkling of an eye, pretty much unawares, and that that dimension is more of the energy of love and light and those people left behind here on this current earth will be "trapped" in the 3rd dimension on a soul-level until another chance for them to "ascend" comes around again after another 26,0000 years ?

Yes. The only way past that is Enlightenment. The average person will not know what has happened and that they were left behind. At one point I was prepped to ascend but now having children, I may not. ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT IT IS BECOMING MORE DIFFICULT ALMOST LIKE VERTIGO TO SIT SILENTLY AND MEDITATE, THE ENERGY IS SO VERY POWERFUL. That alone is one sign.

2. Are you aware the NWO are working towards installing an "occult theocracy" here on Earth, to be headed by the Maitreya ("World teacher") and that this Maitreya is a bridge for humans to get to know about UFO's and their occupents more, and that eventually humans will work with these ET's.........thought I'd mention it given how you are of the opinion the ET's are involved.

This thread is pretty old now so your answer shows you were informed years ahead of most about the occult theocracy.

As for Maitreya or any other here right now, only you can answer that for yourself, for me no. ET involved yes, my favorite type, no.

3. For those people more aware of the dark agenda being played out, what do you believe happens to those people given they are more attuned to the "light", more "aware"....where do these souls go in your opinion when the "gates" to darkness open more. I've had many after death communications with my father and know he is in a good and peaceful place, in the light....when the gates to darkness open more, do you think people here who die will not be able to reach that light anymore and if so, what makes you think that ? EG 2012 comes, the big shift occurs, I don't die til let's say 20 years later and am witness to some big changes on earth, the implementation of this occult theocracy, open ET presence on earth, etc....then I die due to natural causes.....surely the fact that I've been awake and aware during all of this is enough for me to find my way "home" when I cross over....?

I met an alien once (another untold ATS story) who told me about how this dimension will be moving into his and how they were as unhappy about it as we are for the lowers slipping in here. He was talking about the 5-6th dimensions, quite different than ours.

Your Father has made the effort to let you know that what comes next is going to be wonderful.

These gates are not so much a physical place as they can come and go. If I set a coin on the table it will remain there until it is picked up but the gates are less part of our reality than that.

As for the soul after physical death, it depends on the energy in life. If you live in awareness then you will ascend into the next with awareness. You have nothing to fear but everything to celebrate. Keep being there as the light you are.

4. If the dark astral net is closing in faster and faster how do we avoid getting snared into it....surely by being awake and aware we are protected ?

There is no such thing as time, only eternity, lol!

5. Do you think for the souls more ensared in the darkness, it is their soul choice to experience that, and that it is something their soul needs to go through ? Surely throughout their lifetimes they have had choice to connect to the light and become aware, choices to undo their conditioning, choice to question, choice to see reality as it is but they instead chose to remain asleep.....? Is it really all doom for those souls ? As you have said, everything has to ascend so even if this world becomes taken over by the darker astral forces won't IT TOO have to ascend evenutally, won't those lower astral forces evolve too or do you think they are in darkness for "eternity" ?

We are all connected. There will always be some who move a bit ahead and others trailing behind. To be aware means to understand just how asleep we really are. Those who are living in darkness do not know it, the less aware the less they can understand their ignorance of bliss and light.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sorry it took so long, I may have even replied already but am moving through trying to answer a few.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Okay people, my third eye is in tune with the lower astral universe. I wouldn't have it any other way. I used to be plagued by sleep paralysis, and tortured by childhoods memories of shadow people, now I walk through the kingdom of fear, with no fear in my heart. My dark aura protects me and shields me from even the most powerful astrial beings. I go against god and the one singular counsiousness. Higher vibrations of love and god, couldn't not exist without people like me, and the darkness of the realm that I find peace in. Since I opened my third eye I am becoming a dark witch, so I'm know I'm damned when my pysical body dies. Damned to the lower vibrational plane, to the place that brings me inner peace
edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You can write paranormal fiction novels if your spiritual life fizzles out.
Not very good ones probably. :-)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

WEll. it was interesting to find that this old dusty thread had been revisited, so thank you for reading and posting your thoughts. This reply was so much easier than those that ask questions that I cannot answer.

edit on pm1031pmWed, 22 Oct 2014 14:54:38 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OK so in this thread I was trying to say what would be happening all these years later ( if we did not step in and keep the portals closed)but somehow was not able to get that point across, what life was life 20 years ago and now are so different, the reason being is stated or attempted to be stated in this thread. I dropped the ball, the world has changed drastically. What was once shocking or unknowable is now just part of the accepted norrm. Unless I missed the post, the part about the party that last night was when the demons of the lowers took bodies of the townspeople, from average business keepers to Police, politicians... I now watch society and see how this all plays out 20 years later. It was not just this one town, city, country, it was worldwide. Anyone still interested in discussing? I would as it is only going to get worse, the shifts are happning and the lowers are taking over the bodies of people of every region, religion, race, socioeconomic range, educational level. Just interesting. Interesting times, interesting future for this plane of existence, dimensional realm.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that there was so much more I wanted to discuss about this experience, yet got caught up in the negative posts which I allowed to vere the conversations that could have happened and failed to address some of the questions asked. It almost feels like water under the bridge at this point to rehash such an old thread but in light of the divisiveness in the world, the truly evil happening as well as the intense weather and geological happenings I see it as current and pertinent. People are changing, world leaders are changing, our planet is changing and not for the better for many or most.

edit on pm930pmWed, 27 Sep 2017 14:35:09 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fiction you think? Impossible? Consider for just a moment that everything you have been told is a lie, that nothing is as it appears. For a moment contemplate your own personal position in this great unfolding presence. 

In that one moment of self contemplation. When the hammer hits the nail and the blind fold comes off. We awaken.

Great thread

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I agree, the world has changed drastically in the last 20 years, and while most people would 'pooh-pooh' the idea that any of the changes are the result of anything 'paranormal'...

...I think the extreme 'darkness' in the nature of the changes -

- the glamorizing of excessive violence, sexual exploitation of our youth, promotion of ignorantly anti-social behavior, corporations seeking higher profit margins at the expense of the environment, etc., etc. -

- makes it obvious that there have been malevolent (even demonic) 'forces' driving those in power to make the resultant choices..

The primary question now: Is there anything we can do about it?

After years of conversations, observing continual worsening, and seeing that so much is still going so 'wrong' that it cannot be fixed by humankind -

- a friend and I reached the point where the only thing we could think of 'to do' is to put concentrated effort into praying for direct intervention from the 'Powers' of God's Love...

...quite frankly, we are praying for a literal Miracle -

- and we are determined to utilize focused intention to be steadfast in 'choosing' to keep believing in the potential that such a Miracle (God's Love saving the world) can happen...

...though, I'm sure we'd both be interested to know whether anyone else might have any other ideas

edit on 27-9-2017 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Great post

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I found this a fascinating read long ago!

Not really concerned with determining whether it "really" happened, or whether your interpretation of events and their meanings was "correct".... I don't bother with that stuff anymore.

I do remember that it was rather close to some perceptions or views I had.... or have, but simply choose not to think about.
There is a view of entities on various levels of existence, in various states of evolution of consciousness.
I have perceived before that they "graduate" or move, from one level to another, sometimes en masse. On the level of third dimension physicality, that would mean some entities are leaving to go elsewhere, while lower ones are rising to take their turn in the human container experience. Just a continual "cycle" if you will.

Now, I saw this many years ago as something happening now.. a turning. But i didn't see evil and good, demons and angels- I saw different stages of consciousness.
Like when you are a kid in school- you look up to the seniors as a freshman, and they see you as "inferior" scrubs. But they were once you and you will be they... just in different points of time and experience.

When I tap into this and decide to just let it flow, I get a lot more detail out, but I don't wish to do that right now, I have things to tend to in the present. But much of what we consider "evil" is simply entities having their first experiences with physical senses, emotions, and self/other separation. Like small children, they can be cruel, they can be foolish. They learn about the experience.

One of the things I perceived back then also, was that those who are sensitive enough to perceive them have the option during the turning to either stay back to help guide the "newbies" or to move on with their "class". In any case, that choice refers to a period which entail another "end game" or "re-start", as has happened many times, for them to work through the whole experience of constructing self/other consciousness and relation (and civilisation).

So some of the things you spoke of reminded me of those lower entities coming up, and of "portals" I have known.. and even...water. There is a very specific importance of water in this- which you mentioned in this recent update, though I could not find your earlier interpretation?

Anyway, I perceive certain things similarly, but with a slightly different interpretation. Doesn't matter too much, I've come to just focus on what is in front of me, whatever it may be, without questioning too much whether it should be.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

u2u me when you get your thoughts put into a thread please. Your words have valid respect from me and it does have everything to do with earth school now. Liked your analogy.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join