It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you "happy" today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
First disclaimer: Debut thread post. Mods please move if in the wrong area.

Main body disclaimer : I remain unconvinced of the claim of Chemtrails however it is not impossible to apply drugs via aerial spraying, or a communal water source.

I currently reside in London, UK. Today was Friday 7th November. The weather was pretty good considering the previous few days and Friday is generally accepted as a wind-down day for the weekend.

So here's the thing, I was in a pretty playful mood today, pretty happy and slightly mischievous. This is unusual for me, even on a Friday. As the day developed I noticed that those I came into contact with were also displaying signs of excitability.

Now, was this observation purely confirmation bias or was there a collective uplift of mood in this city today? Was it weather related; Friday related? Did anyone else around the planet notice a marked difference in others today.

I don't mind particularly where this runs. I'm just curious.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I will ignore the part about the chemtrails since I dont believe it affects moods. But I have often noticed that when Im tired at work, most other people are also tired and less talkative, even people I dont even talk to (so its not me influencing them).

This happens quite often. Same when Im happy. I come into office and everybody else is also in a good mood.

Cant explain it, but Ive noticed it quite a lot. Same for everybody else?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Still late afternoon here, so maybe too early to tell. But so far, I've been no happier than I am on any other Friday. Other than this is one week I'm glad to see behind me, it's a nice fall day, and the weekend's ahead.

So, not euphoric or anything, but I've been worse.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I feel pretty happy, which is what I usually am lately. But that's because of my own choice and various mental techniques I've done for myself.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm sailing on a natural high. It's just been one of those days where everything has gone right. My arthritas isn't bothering me much today, I talked with my aunt and then my brother by phone. I got a visit from my other brother and his daughter. I even won five times at bingo today. I don't usually have days that are quite this good, so I am really enjoying it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More likely just a case of when you laugh everyone laughs with you!
When a few are down and grumpy then it can affect others moods also, and bring them down. Moods spread easily.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My mood at best is ''neutral''.

There's just one thing in my life that might swing two ways.
The jackpot would turn my mood into bliss.
The other option (biggest chance) will render any mood or emotion void for the rest of my life.

Also note that this ''thing'' is not chemtrails or spray or whatever, but it is responsible for many of my moodswings lately. (Though they only occur when I'm ''isolated''.)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I myself were somewhat happily mooded today. I even set the table--though we never eat at it. It started last night around 5pm.

I fluxuate in general between being deeply concerned with the world and realizing there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't believe there is any thing to do with chemtrails, either, but remain open minded, knowing a person can not truly know a thing unless they are in the position to know it.

top topics

join