It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Keep the language clean.
Younger readers frequent these boards.
You're frustrated, but if you can't post in a more mature manner, don't.

Your use of the F word earlier was inappropriate as it was.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by StarMessenger

Starmessenger the message is right on. I don't know about the Source of the message but it is in my opinion correct. Do not bother trying to defend it, if some do not like it tough stuff. It's not for everyone. You have delivered the message and if they want to reject it, so be it.

I said people like you.
Read my posts twice if you have a hard time getting my message next time.

But, you sure seem to believe this.
The two are very similar.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Don't put words in my mouth. Prove it, show me on that 300 page thread where I said that I believed that. Show me! You can't, and plus it is none of any of your damn business if I believe in alien pigs!

Good one Cindy!

I know from experience here that sometimes things can get emotional and my hat is off to you for your ability to stand up for yourself!

I simply don't understand why the people who have no interest in these threads can't just go about thier business and find something more to thier liking than trying to argue with and discredit posters who are trying to discuss something in which we are interested in.

I personally don't go to threads that I think are not worthy of my time and harrass people who are attempting to discuss something that they are interested in. Why can't they show the same RESPECT???

This is a very versitile community and there are many personality types here. It is not a competition. If you feel this person is lying and doesn't have any thing of value, then don't waste your time here, find another thread, there are many to choose from!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

With a website motto like "Deny ignorance" I believe it is our right to voice our opinions, just like you all feel the need to accept this posters.
When these become proven as hoaxes, are we so foolish looking then?

Not once have these hair brained messages come to life, and this won't be the first.
Deny ignorance, don't embrace it wherever it shows its face.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder who would win in a fair fight between the Pleiadians and the Galactic Federation. Both of them are pretty notorious for telling us what to do, but not offering any real specifics or advanced technology to help us out. Also, they both have a tendency to not show up for appointments.

I tend to think the Pleiadians would win by default, because they at least seem to show up once in a while (if only to one person at a time), whereas the Galactic Federation are notorious flakes.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Here here, Nohup.
Second line, for that obvious ATS quality standard.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

ignorance Synonyms

unawareness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity, incomprehension, bewilderment, incapacity, inexperience, simplicity, disregard, obliviousness, insensitivity, sciolism, nescience, shallowness, superficiality, confusion, fog, vagueness, half-knowledge, a little learning, no more than a tyro's background, greenness; see also sense 2, confusion

I suppose it is all about interpretation.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ya, I admit it.. I'm a rube

I saw the title to the post and wasted precious time to read it.

Therefore.... I have good reason to voice my displeasure in yet another nonsensical post.

I did not realize that it was poor etiquette to disagree with something I read here.

I take back what I said

I will now not eat mammals.

I cancelled the Playboy channel.

I got a new subscription to the new channel(frequency) --I hope it's in HD!!!

I have physically removed any keys from my keyboard that would allow me to disagree with an OP

I got Enya playing in the background.

Started and IV with wheatgerm and honey

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OK... so if the pledians
are giving this message to us, y don't they help us
they need to help us now and not give us messages

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OP, this stuff sounds exactly like "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. Are you familiar with that work?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

I take back what I said

I will now not eat mammals.

I cancelled the Playboy channel.

I got a new subscription to the new channel(frequency) --I hope it's in HD!!!

I have physically removed any keys from my keyboard that would allow me to disagree with an OP

I got Enya playing in the background.

Started and IV with wheatgerm and honey

And how does that make you FEEL?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh spare me.
Proof.
Give us proof with such ridiculous claims, or get off.
"Oh, these aliens chose ME to send this message- I can't prove it, but if you believe..."
Illusions of grandeur are a sign of schizophrenia.

Seawarrior, they won't help us because they don't exist.
Well, you know, not unless you believe really hard and click your heels three times.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Maybe you should go and read what the Gray Forum is designed for.

It was made as a safe haven from people like you. Proof is not required.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And hey, why shouldn't it be, when all one needs it to believe?
Stop with the one liners eh, maybe proof isn't required here (Brilliant forum for this website.) but standard ATS rules still apply.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The universe is multidimensional. Raising vibrations could be the way of bringing in the new paradigm the Hopis talk of, or it could simply mean aligning with the positive.

But I believe the OP did mention that if enough of us asked for them, a greater force would show up, with the kind of technology that wouldn't be shot out of the sky. Then we would receive help and the renegades technology to blow up our planet would be neutralized as well.

Since our numerous sightings this year, I've been asking regularly. I gave my testimony many times that we had had childhood sightings, and one in my early adult years, but our first sigting this year in Chilliwack was April 12th, and it was the start of many. This included all of my children seeing it. Then they started calling me out to witness them, including the craft being chased by a helicopter along the mountains in a kind of cat and mouse game where they would be flying ever so slowly and soundlessly, the helicopter boring down noisily on them and when it was gaining, blink ahead, to repeat this until it vanished.

But the very first one we saw this year on April 12th was remarkable, because I was contacted by them telepathically in side in a strange way. I was having an inner rant against NWO and thought of Bush and the cabal at the top, and pictured the women and children living in abject poverty throughout the world by the billions and thought "they don't represent the human race, we do!" I stood up and was frozen to the spot, and was alarmed because I couldn't move. The words, with emphasis came into my mind silently "WE represent the human race!" I went outside for a cigerette and looked up....

It was very significant. They monitor every single one of our thoughts as many experiencers have said, I was a little surprised and shocked that they spoke in on mine. It implied immediately to me that there were hybrids involved with them. But due to that one first experience here, I had the courage and the nerve to think I could tell them we didn't like new world order, didn't want depopulation, didn't want a reset button by humans, or ets, and needed help. I asked for the access to and full understanding of et galactic and intergalactic laws that would apply to our dna. And that everyone had the right to knowledge of the law as pertains to our dna, and this would mean necessitate disclosure. And I asked for help.

Everyone may do this.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Heck, I had that happen too.
In fact, I'm in regular contact with ETs.
You can go ahead and ask me whatever you like.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh my, but your posts don't suggest that in you.
I think I may make an exception with you and ask for proof.

It doesn't matter if you believe or not, this is for those who wish to read.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

My posts may not elude that I'm in contact with alien intelligence, but, I am.
In fact, I too was sent a message just three minutes ago.

If enough people believe, between now and two hours from now, they will bring an age of peace and bliss to Earth.

I can't prove it, because I channel the aliens.
But, hey, then again I guess you can't disprove it either- Because it's all pretty fail-safe.
If it doesn't happen, I'm not a liar, because not enough people believed.

Jeeze, the grass IS greener on the other side- Where nothing has to mean anything, and you can be as foolish and childish in your mind set as you want!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most of the people who've had any experiences are more worried that we may not get help. I have two strong issues, one is I felt an enormous interest and that the moneyless resource society was sanctioned by them. This is perhaps why they like natives so much. The Indigenous people for the most part survived the eras, through what could only be described as crustal displacement by the Okanagan Native myths. Because they write about the stars misbehaving and changing from their usual course and about massive earthquakes, mountains raising and volcanoes going off. The stars didn't change course, but the land had to have moved. The Okanagan Native myths are very interesting. The Hopis , along with other natives, claim that the pleiadians are there creators, and they came from there, and will in the end return there. Yet, during the catastrophes, the ant people, or the greys took them underground.

The second thing that keeps coming to me is a reset button. I am very interested in the OPs story, or any like this because, if theres a way to wake enough people up out of this materialistic society that uses billions of people as fodder and is destroying the natural world, and progress us to the future peacefully, this would be vastly better than a reset button. Hopefully the natives won't be needing all those seeds they're saving.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So the want us all to become Eloy so we will taste good to the alien Morlocks when they show up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join