It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

1. If they want to help so badly, why do they not do something on a larger scale. Instead of just contacting the odd insignificant person(no offence). and verbally spilling, why not contact a larger group of people at one time.

Please review my other previous answers.

2. You say there will be a war here on Earth soon, and that Lighning and other weather occurrences are actually alien weaponry. Why are they using these weapons now, before the war starts.

I was told the war has been going on between good and evil in this universe from the beginning of it’s creation and that both good and evil must exist at the same time in the 3rd dimension which we live in. The war they are referring to on this planet is about to get really bad soon because the reptilian order is trying to stop us from a conscious awakening that can happen naturally through evolution over time. They said because of the timeline and the 3rd dimension that something is about to happen in the universe that could trigger an awakening of our subconscious mind and evolve us. They are trying to keep us back so we are not able to connect with this energy from creation because if we did we would remember who we really are before this lifetime and we would see who has been controlling the planet and would know how to release them from living here. That is why they might try and control a lot of us through mind control or even imprison many of us they said. They are working to do that because they want to remain the owners and in control of earth and all the humans living here. If they succeed in stopping us from awakening then we would continue to reincarnate on this planet and be set back from evolution as a species.

About the lightening, I was told the lightening was supposed to be a representation of the power or technology brought down from the heavens meaning outer space by one of the Annunaki who turned against them. It doesn’t mean that lightening itself is an alien technology it was only used in the bible story as a representation of power and technology.

3. they want to keep us down and stupid/keep us from evolving. Why are they letting us build a space station, go to mars, send satellites etc.?
Seems this might be a problem should we discover something.

Everything the reptilian order does they have complete control over, it’s not humans behind the space discovery programs. They are the one’s directing everything and controlling what we learn and discover.

4. Since world leaders constantly change through election or death/illness. How is it that every leader of every nation on earth reports directly to some reptilian. That seems awfully complicated. So when exactly does Obama get to meet the reptiles?

Not every leader meets with them, please review what I wrote again, they told me that some leaders do meet with reptilians but that doesn’t mean everyone, there are groups that are being directed by the reptilians who give orders to governments and world leaders, the bottom line is the reptilians themselves are behind it all making the orders. In the reptilian order they said the queen reptilian makes all the decisions and is the head of their empire. She said that is also why there is a queen on earth as a representation of how the reptilian order works. The said most of everything on the surface of earth is setup in the same order from governments.

5. Our own primative science tells us the reasons animals from ancient history are designed the way they are for the sole purpose of killing and eating meat. Tell me a T-rex was supposed to eat leaves and berries.

I will write some things from the notes from history of earth from them, they told me that the dinosaurs are millions to billions of years old through evolution. They said that the dinosaurs we know of or discovered are hundreds of millions of years ago. They also said that this was at a different time when things were meant to evolve in a different way, I have never really asked them more about that but I can if they visit me again. I had notes telling me that dinosaurs are part of the evolution process of all inhabited planets and that the reptilians were also a type of dinosaur from other places in the universe but there species was much different then the dinosaurs we know of, they were more like dragons type creatures with similarities. They also told me that is why there are so many dragon symbols and statues on earth because those were of the reptilian order and their ancestors where they evolved from.

6. If we were created by the Ananaki(sp?) who are from another planet. Using their DNA, then I guess we are not really native to Earth. So how is it then that we all are so closely connected to Mother Earth and all her creatures if we are not even from here?

I didn’t want to give all the details on this because I realized some people have a hard time learning it but they said that we were a mix of the natural neanderthals that were still evolving on earth and the Annunaki combined some of their DNA with our own. They said that they were helping seed our evolution process and that it was ok for them to intervene with us the same way if we would help another animal evolve, that if we could do the same thing we might try to help them. This was hundreds of thousands of years ago they said when we had the story of Adam and Eve that was of them creating the first man and woman in their likeness. They said that thousands of years passed after that before the reptilian order arrived on earth. They also said that the Annunaki had this responsibility to seed different planets and help them evolve because everything on this planet and many others also effect their own evolution so the faster we evolve the faster everyone else does. That evolution throughout the universe was connected.

7. So who exactly is going to kill us? Mother Earth or the Alien War?

I can’t really answer that question, I hope that none of us are killed, I think that earth is already acting out because of the mistakes of man and that is a natural consequence to our actions even though we have been forced into this living condition there still are consequences by law. The greatest concern should be the reptilians and whatever they are planning to do in order to stop a conscious awakening for evolution. That would be the first and most important concern.

8. These reps live below the Earth by the 100's of millions, and yet with all of our drilling and discoveries of ruins buried and even recent crystal caves found underneath south america/mexico etc. we have never come across 1 single piece of evidence?

I was told they can remain invisible and have greater technology than humans can imagine, they can also use other dimensions interacting with our world. They said the cities they live inside the earth our from other dimensions. They said they use cities under the ocean as well. We are really trapped so much more than we can even realize I was told, they have everything under control in our world the same way a farmer has it’s cattle fenced up and unaware for the most part. Not the best analogy but the only one I can think of.

9. If they created our mythology's why would they make themselves the bad guys right off the bat? Why not make us think big scarey and ugly is actually quite pleasing to the eye. Its funny how scarey = bad guys. Beautiful = good guys. What purpose does this serve.

I was told they changed the original stories of our evolution into a religion and bible, they wanted to play both roles for us God and the Devil and that is why the bible was created because if they play both roles and we believe in both of them this give them the absolute power over us. They go back and forth pulling the strings of mankind like a puppet show,
when there is wars that they created then they make us feel we are being punished by God for the wars and will create more problems and so on. You might notice a lot of the movies now have to do with dinosaur or reptilian type beings, like barney, dino and other reptilian dinosaur creations in cartoons for children. I was told are subconsciously preparing the children and some of us for when they plan on walking among us again like in the days of Enoch in our bible stories.

10. Why is there going to be a war on Earth? Who is fighting and if there are thousands of alike planets and situations like this in the universe. Why does the war happen here? Thats like attacking Americans while they are on vacation in Spain? Doesn't make any sense.

I was told the war is more of a war between good and evil in the universe and is happening everywhere, it is a war going on of stopping our conscious awakening from happening through evolution, not only our species but many more out there that are being controlled the same way we are from the reptilian order. Not so much the way we think of a war where extraterrestrials are shooting at each other with laser beams like in Star Wars but different. This war is about awakening our conscious minds and remembering who we really are and why we are here on earth and seeing what is really happening. If we choose to change the world as a species we can but we need to make that conscious decision in order for outside intervention to happen, that is just the law. They can’t break the law or it will go against the order of creation and universe because of free will something we don’t yet fully understand. If a war happens it will be among ourselves because the reptilians have set this up for us either to take capture of some of us for mind control or imprison some of us, they are trying to cause as much trouble for us as possible to make earth negative to lower the earths frequency and vibration from properly evolving and waking up. I have done the best I can in explaining I hope this makes something more clear.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If I could again ask you to ask "them" for details about their specific star and planet, then post it here.

A simple request.

But very, very important.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

SOunds like your alien friends are acknowledging Creation and therefore God..as you mention "before the time of Adam and Eve." Ultimately then they would know that God is in control..the scenarios in OP are nothing more than babble and poor scifi..

The story of Adam and Eve was written hundreds of thousands of years ago and these stories have been changed over all this time by the reptilian order to control man through religion. The story of Adam and Eve was of the time when we were genetically being altered through DNA from those we call the Annunaki or from history the Sun Gods we called them but that was only after the reptilians changed the order of life on the planet and created themselves in replacement of the Annunaki because they wanted to make themselves as Gods so we would follow their orders and worship them for control, so they are the creators of the Sun Gods belief and religions behind them, we were natural to this earth but not in the form of humans like we are now. All animals and life on earth evolve into greater things but it can take a very long time they said for evolution even millions of years. To answer your question about God it’s not what man thinks, we assume that God is the one who created our bodies and placed us here on earth and created earth. That is not what I was told, I was told that God to us should mean all of creation including all stars, planets, life in all forms. Animals to us can be part of God all of us that are part of the creation is linked with the creator who which is God. They told me to look at the word Good as a definition to God. If we are doing good then we are acting as the creator or God because that is how creation was intended.

There are many other beings that have helped earth and tried to help evolve life on this planet but they are still not Gods and they don’t want us to worship them as such. The reptilian order requires such worship and they want you to worship them as a God because when you start believing in something greater than yourselves that keeps you feeling lower, unworthy, guilty, unequal, and that allows them to have control over you. I was told that all life and all forms of life are equally seen throughout the universe so even an animal is looked at the same way we are. Everything with a spirit and that is a conscious individual alive should be treated equal. We are a much lesser species to many out there and if you compared us to them we could even be like an animal on this planet but they treat us the same as themselves because they were once like us. It is a never ending process of growth and development through spiritual and physical evolution so we have to realize we were once like all the other life forms on this planet so we must treat all life carefully. I am trying to put it the best way I can, I hope you can understand what I mean.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
No answer for me? No answer to the U2U?

Come on starmessenger, not trying to goad you here, but let's be real.

You aren't channeling anything.

You can't provide me or anyone on this site with viable PROOF of your claims and you can't prove you're hearing an extraterrestrial message.

I'm not trying to insult you, but if you can't answer my questions, at least have the decency to say, "I dont know." Don't just ignore them.

Good luck to you and I hope for once.... you're a real channeler and not another of the MANY hoaxers we've seen in the past.

I’m sorry what is U2U? You should realize regardless of what I present here I could never scientifically explain it or prove it, this is just my story so I’m not forcing anyone to believe me. Only the Pleiadians could prove this, if they came down and showed themselves to the scientists and told them they can read their minds and tell them the future they would not believe and ask for proof. Even if the Pleiadians read their thoughts and told them future events they would probably think it was a magic trick or coincidence something. I don’t know what more I can tell you.

If I missed some questions I apologize I will go over them again.

I am not a channeler, the Pleiadians contacted me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Also, if you could indulge one more simple question: why do you call them "Pleiadians"?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by terrylm

so the benovolent ones can read our thoughts well if thats true Ive got a couple of thoughts right now, how about you get them to tell you what they are and get back to me and we will see how good your info is ill even give them a hint of one thought is a eight letter word starting with the letter b and ending in the letter t.

I know it might sound hard for some of to believe but they really can hear our thoughts and even read into our subconscious minds and see our past, present and even future intent. Every thought we make sends brain waves that can be heard as clear as a radio to them if they tune into with it. They can observe people and listen to their thoughts if they choose to, it doesn’t mean they are listening to everyone’s thoughts all the time.

There is probably nothing I could ever write to prove this to you but I did come up with an idea, I found an article that might help better explain how it may work.

The Army's initial goal is to capture those brain waves with incredibly sophisticated software that then translates the waves into audible radio messages for other troops in the field. "It'd be radio without a microphone, " says Dr. Elmar Schmeisser, the Army neuroscientist overseeing the program.

www.time.com...

At least this gives you an idea how the brain sends waves that can be tuned into like a radio.

About the word you were thinking, I don’t think it’s necessary to ask them what word you meant does it start with a bull.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Get back to the rest of the questions later, thanks for your patience everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Sorry if I seem to be a bit confrontational.

My questions are as follows:

1) How did they contact you?
2) What, in this means of communications, made you believe this was genuine information?
3) Did they mention any other races out there or did you ask these questions?

Those are the questions I'm curious about.

Plus, for your sake - answering these types of questions gives you credibility - not just satisfy my curiousity.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

complacency hasn't become normal, it's just a healthy, wisdom-soaked state of disbelief...besides what kind of power do you think the vast unwashed have anyway. you have been watching too many "average guy turns world hero" type of movies. listen pal, if average people could all but eliminate "evil" people from this world, it would have been done along time ago.

I feel sorry for you, if this is how you see the world, the more people that believe this, the quicker our world will go down the pan. Change comes with the individual, then the collective, if we change, the world changes with us, to say that the individual is 'far to small' to affect the whole is a cop out.

there have been many brave, intelligent, kind people that have tried and they just ended up dead...they didn't get the girl, nor universal wisdom and peace, no riding off into the sunset as do-gooders who vanquished the devil. doesn't happen that way....we all just try and live our own lives without being pushed into an early grave.

The point is they tried, death is nothing to be feared if you tried your best in life. The whole point being made, is that there is no 'average man', this implies that there are men, who are above average, and below. We are all just as capable as the next, it is our beliefs and intent that shape our destiny, and therefore our world as a whole, if the individual worked towards the collective, rather than for themself, that would be a true 'paradise'.

we try and be kind to our neighbors, love and care for our families, and be humble enough to enjoy our lives, knowing there are millions of people who cannot even have that little part of humanity.

Very true but what can we do? Give to charity? I will never give to charities, as for every £1 i send them, 80p goes on the 'administration' of the charity, this is self preservation of the charity, same as religion, they are all based on self preservation. I'd rather buy a homeless guy dinner, or a sleeping bag, or even just money, chances are it will be spent on drugs or ale, but honestly, could you blame them?!?

If it seems like I jumped on you, then I'm sorry. I am not trying to belittle you or your views, only trying to point out that if more people believe that the individual is powerless, then we are doomed to fail, as no one will bother trying.

As for the OP telling the truth or lying, to me it doesn't matter. The message is good despite the source, this is the 'gray area', it is not meant for proving or evidence, it is for speculative stories that people have, the reason it was created is to seperate the threads that can give no verification, for the ones that can, if you don't like it, leave.

EMM

Edit to add:

A Serious Question

[SNIP]

Here's my question.

For those of you out there who claim to have the ability to channel or know someone who does - OR - have what they believe to be access to this information...

What types of extraterrestrial star governments are out there?

What races have you specifically heard of?

Where are we in relation to these races?

Has anyone ever heard of the Universal Alliance or anything similar?

These are the same types of questions I don't get answered by the GLF'ers and others, because I guess they just don't know or whatever.

So please... someone help me out here!

Thanks and happy threading....

I really don't see how these could verify the OP's claims, I can answer these and I have never been contacted, whether or not my answers are 'true' is based on opinion, I believe they could be, but I'd never go so far as too say, they are true and I doubt neither would the OP.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

Edit to add:

Every religion on earth told you to belive in something, but for what purpuse, for making money from your belive or for helping you?

Every religion in the world asks you to believe in them, they are right, they are the light of God, they hold all the answers and salvation, I prefer a personal belief system, rather than a communal one, but hey, thats me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I feel sorry for you, if this is how you see the world, the more people that believe this, the quicker our world will go down the pan. Change comes with the individual, then the collective, if we change, the world changes with us, to say that the individual is 'far to small' to affect the whole is a cop out

Those are your words.....

Okay. Don't come attacking me - you know what will bring this world down? People who blindly follow others without demanding some degree of proof or evidence to back up their claims. I ask the questions that you people fail to consider when these "contactees" come on this one website - A WEBSITE - instead of going to another public forum with their message. I want some more information to sway me to believe anything anyone says came from an extraterrestrial. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, but don't vent frustrations on me because I ask the hard questions.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I feel sorry for you, if this is how you see the world, the more people that believe this, the quicker our world will go down the pan. Change comes with the individual, then the collective, if we change, the world changes with us, to say that the individual is 'far to small' to affect the whole is a cop out.

Those are your words..... [agreed]

Okay. Don't come attacking me - you know what will bring this world down? People who blindly follow others without demanding some degree of proof or evidence to back up their claims. I ask the questions that you people fail to consider when these "contactees" come on this one website - A WEBSITE - instead of going to another public forum with their message. I want some more information to sway me to believe anything anyone says came from an extraterrestrial. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, but don't vent frustrations on me because I ask the hard questions.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mf_luder]

I am not here to attack anyone, I apologise if I gave that impression, I am not here to change anyone's views or tell them they are wrong, I am giving my opinion, in hope that people see where I am coming from.

It is not a matter of believing blindly, I'm not sat here praising him/her for their views or lapping up every little bit, I was saying that what proof would be suffice?!?

People have been on ATS before claiming to be aliens, point is, who would believe them? I try to read the thread with an open mind, but to be honest, I am usually thinking that they aren't aliens, that is my problem, and I am working on it.

Stan Romanek was being 'channeled' alien information, he had several witness', including family friends and independent research, he used to draw and write in his sleep, anything from mathematical equations for designs for space craft, he didn't understand any of it. Now I tell you this, as this is absolute proof!!! for some...

'Proof' is totally subjective, same as truth and people standing around here, demandaing proof is rediculous. If the OP came online later,and told you he was a plaedian, inhabiting his body and told you where their from, what they believe, how they live, their history, their belief of the universe, would you believe him? now honestly would you? I would believe in the possiibility and I would read, to get a bigger picture, how many people here do you think have actually done that? and how many people have read the OP and jumped straight in to criticise/debunk? Constructive criticism helps, but there ain't nothing constructive about most of it.

My point is, where as your questions, where good questions in general, they are never going to give anyone but you proof, and even then, you may think, "well, he could have just made all that up!!"

As I said, I could answer them and although I believe in my answers, it doesn't make them right.

Again, didn't mean to attack you, just an observation.

EMM

edit to add: star for making me laugh, lol.

They said they had been visiting this earth for many generations and were guided by the "Great Elvis", a being so powerful in voice that many a soul had shed a tear.

They await 2012 with trepidation, ready to step in to save humanity from an English based Olympics, and the never ending torment of all things Scottish, that is English comentators and their ability to dredge up Englands 1966 world cup win.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

1: this is a question
2: HOW CAN YOU UNSTAR A POST
3: this is not a one liner...

Can you .. argh.. a post?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok.. might as well start with the first bit of nonsense...

they have shown me weapons orbiting space and near the moon constructed for the purpose of shooting down all benevolent races wishing to interfere or help the people of earth.

One would surmise that we can't be helped because aliens will blow up helpful aliens. Then...

They told me that there are many other good extraterrestrials out there willing to help us on earth but that they will not interfere unless we are conscious of them and have intent for them to help.

If you are going to write fables and try to pass it off as reality, at least try to make the attempt to have it make sense and believable. You immediately have facts colliding with each other. Oops?

Not even very well written. I'd only give it a 2 out of 10 a short story. And that's being generous.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Better watch out. I think Billy Meier might have an international copyright on all things "Pleiadian," and won't dig you muscling in on his territory.

so believe in aliens or we die pretty much is what you're saying? lol

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starseedz
hi starmessanger

thanks for posting here. I really resonate with what your saying. I have my own experience and knowledge that backs that up and although I have not been visited by beings they are visiting me in their craft.

I completely support what you have been told and want to add my own thoughts to it.

The reason we all need to meditate and develop spiritually is because this planet is ready to ascend to another dimension. The only way we can remain with her in physical form is if we raise our vibrations too. We are presently in a 3rd dimensional state and earth is raising up to a 4th/5th dimension. I have worked with an ancient meditation where i learnt to activate my Merkaba. I have experienced the sensation of raising my energy fields.It feels like love, that sensation you have when you are with someone you love. That is what developing spiritually is about, raising our energy fields. The majority of people are not aware this will happen and they will pass over in the usual way through death. They will then have the opportunity to return to another planet like earth that is still on the third dimension. There is no right or wrong in the choices we make. life is all about our spiritual journey. There is no hurry for us all to get there we have eternity! some of you reading this will not understand a word and that is fine . you are not ready yet , but it may resonate with one or two others.

Starseedz, I am with you here. I am in the midst of spiritual awakening and it is an amazing experience. I never realized it would open my eyes the way it has. During the past year, and through this awakening, I have been enlightened to the ET influence here on earth. I have minimized the material items in my life, my diet has simplified almost to the point that I only eat what I 'feel' I need - and it's vegetarian, I cut out most MSM and I put meditation to practice as often as I can. These simple steps have greatly enhanced my ability to accept the ideas that are considered 'weird' to most of todays society. I have not been contacted as many here have, but I believe a great many of their stories.

Thank you OP for this thread, if people take away from this nothing more than an awareness, you have done your job. The one thing that I find very difficult now is relating to the majority of folks in my life. I'm sure most of you have the same issue, but I am still getting used to it, and at times it is very lonely. So I say thank you to ATS- believers and skeptics alike, at least we have somewhere to collaborate.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

WHATEVER just because you have no awareness does not make his message BS even if say the message came from a higher aspect of consciousness and not the Pleadians.

As far as the use of the word vibration it is really frequency and if you narrow-minded folks would try and increase your levels of frequency, you would have the proof you SO require from direct experience!

Well i'm studying 'frequencies' as part of my degree. I touch upon many subjects such as reflection, diffusion, aborption co-efficiencies, cymatics , EQ and the like...

I'd be VERY interested if you could improve my narrow mind and explain exactly how we 'improve our frequencies'.... go on, educate me.... I dare you, or are you just another one who has been swept up with the new age rubbish?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Kudos to you if she actually responds.....

This stuff is so crazy sometimes.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

I agree...checkout youtube for Blossom Goodchild"s lame exercise in "eating crow". She just doesn't understand why they didn't show on 10-14-08...hasn't a clue. Delusions of grandure comes to mind, but I'm just a lowly non-physic and what would I know, right? Very little value in listening to fortune tellers and wouldbe prophets. Anything the Pleiadians want to tell me they can darn well tell me personally. Don't need a third party messenger, thanks. That goes for all the televangelists that say, "God told me to tell you..." as well. No difference, both are false, led by deceiving spirits. Pay no heed.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by romanmel]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one to call BS on this.

Yet another, "I've been in contact with aliens for years and now I'm going to share everything I know with the world by going to ATS instead of CNN" threads.

Yes, because if I had absolute conclusive proof of aliens, the FIRST place I'd go would be an internet forum instead of the world's most credible news source.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join