It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by veranda
"They told me that they have kept us silenced and dumb for thousands of years and altered history and used religion and wars and violence, disease and everything just so they can keep us in chaos"

I don't think aliens would be responsible for this. We can do it all on our own, thank you very much.

I was told that we would not have done what we did if we had the knowledge of life and knew who we truly were and this was taught to us from generation to generation passed down and wars and destruction has taken place because of the system of control that was setup for us to live, there was always someone behind everything pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

How about this; have the plaiedians tell us something that will happen in 3 days or a week that will happen, or at least some sort of beef flavoured carrot, or some sort of non-meat or maybe even a cheeseburger for those who don't buy the vegetarian stuff, to chew on, like mentioned in my first sentence.

They have shown me things that will happen in my life but that is for me personally. They said that the benevolent one’s can read the hearts of all man on earth and read the intent of our subconscious minds so they know more about us then we do. They said they could only interfere if more of us became consciously aware of them and had intent for change. They also said the majority of the world have their hearts set on the wrong things and are not thinking for all the people suffering and dying in the world but we are selfish and think for our own needs first. They said this would never happen in any other world unless it was controlled by the reptilian order, they would not allow people to starve to death and kill each other and walk right by as if nothing happened or ignore them. They also told me it’s hard for them to understand how we don’t realize that there is more than enough food to feed everyone and that should be a sign to us so we realize that the rulers have purposely kept food away intentionally from these people. They even told me that some people have turned cannibal because of the starvation problem and this is what the reptilians wanted to happen.

Disease is a result of us not getting along with nature?!
Disease is a part of nature, it is not there because we are naughty, they are living things like us, and not some sort of bad 'humors' that need to be bled out.

I explained some of my notes earlier on the last message but they said disease can come from both creation nature out of consequences for mans action or because it was created to disrupt the evolution and lower the frequency vibration on earth.

Can't these benevolent people see that we do want an intervention, screw the prime directive, we are ready, because as it is now, we are all too busy trying to put a roof over our head (and to heat it too) and put food on our table, to even find the time to raise our vibrations, we don't have time for that stuff.

I think I explained why they cannot completely intervene because of us not bein consciously aware and also putting us at risk. Once we are consciously aware of what is really going on then they can intervene but they will do it so that the earth is not destroyed. If they were to just come down the reptilians would have already won because everyone on earth is not consciously aware with intent to change and they would be breaking the law of creation by interfering with the free will of man, there would be no justification for them to interfere and the reptilians would have the right to act however they chose. Just like a farmer would shoot someone with a salt gun if an intruder came in to help release an animal. Not the best analogy but I’m trying.

We live in a dog eat dog world, not a dog eat carrot world. This is what we have and we are forced to live in it, the only way we can change is to have the plaiedians, or the nordics, or the vulcans to show us how to change, perhaps simply by showing up, and being an example of what we can become.

I’m not exactly sure how it works for them on their world when it comes to all the animals living but they have told me that creation finds a better way especially when everyone is sharing and living in a equal world that is how creation was intended for spiritual and physical evolution.

We are like children who need a teacher, a new kind of teacher, and the benevolents feel they can't get involved?

They want to get involved but they are on the side line watching hoping that we will come around to realizing what is taking place and have intent to change. They cannot force us to change our desires we have to do it ourselves from within but first become consciously aware.

Perhaps all these people instead of saying their prayers to god, that god isn't answering anyway, should ask help from the EBE's instead.

They would never want any kind of prayer or worship to them that is part of the problem of man they said we are so programmed into believing we have to worship things, that is part of the reptilian order and how they have used mind control over us. That is what makes one person greater than another and divides us from rich and poor, they said that we are all equal and should not worship anything but be thankful to creation for all things because we are all important and connected with each other and that brings us connection to the universe and even to them. They said that if we could only awaken our inner conscious minds we could connect with all of the benevolent one’s but that we are far from ready. The most important thing is just realizing what system we live in and see what is really going on around us. Just to look at the millions who die of starvation and everyone dying in wars is enough. They hope that we can figure out that it is not us humans that have done this to each other but those pulling the strings who have created these problems for us. If the reptilians never were here on earth we would have never done that to our own species and allowed this to happen. People are only cold hearted and careless because of the system and environment they have been put through, it might be easy to say even if the reptilians left now there would still be evil people well that is true because they have turned into those kind of people but if our children were taught with the right knowledge and everyone was treated equal with no poor or rich and sharing in all things in equality then this would never happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
clow...goodnight....icke...alll in one. not bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I sometimes wonder who would win in a fair fight between the Pleiadians and the Galactic Federation.

I asked them before about this because I found information on a website about the Galactic Federation, they said that was only a name humans gave to the group who are the benevolent one’s. They are responsible for watching over this solar system and others, the Pleiadians are also part of them, they are like a united council that decide for the better of different species and life forms on many planets. They said there are many planets out there just like earth that are being controlled by the same reptilian order, it is not about a war with the reptilians or other groups it is about free choice and a conscious awakening. The reptilians know that, they know that once we become consciously aware of them and decide for change they cannot do anything about it because they are jeopardizing their own existence if they go against the laws of creation and the universe and force us against freewill. They said the benevolent one’s have freed many worlds of the reptilian order and the only thing the reptilians can do is leave or face destruction. I was told they would leave our planet if they were faced with that choice but that if they chose to fight they would be conquered and that even the powers of the universe would help to defeat them if they turned against the natural laws of creation and creator.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

I believe you. I normally don't believe other believers for some reason, guess I've been duped too many times in the past but.. The message sounds very familiar.

I feel as though it is 2006 again. It seems as though a great number of people are once again starting to wake up and remember what life is truly about. Thank you for sharing and I hope you will allow me to call you friend.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

OP, this stuff sounds exactly like "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. Are you familiar with that work?

I would be interested to read it, I guess I can just do a search on google for that. Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

They monitor every single one of our thoughts as many experiencers have said,

They can hear our thoughts and also read the subconscious mind that we are not even aware of, they can see our intent before we came on earth. They can also see where we are going.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gypsy1035
I would like to believe you, I really would. This sounds like the good you are talking about is "god/Jesus and his angels". I am a vegetarian and have great respect for the earth and all it's inhabitants. I do believe everything has a conscious and a soul. I do believe we are in a virtual state of unawareness with most things and that complacency has become a normal way of life for us.

To be honest, I hope this earth doesn't continue like it has been. There are too many evil people in this world that only seek to hurt others.

complacency hasn't become normal, it's just a healthy, wisdom-soaked state of disbelief...besides what kind of power do you think the vast unwashed have anyway. you have been watching too many "average guy turns world hero" type of movies. listen pal, if average people could all but eliminate "evil" people from this world, it would have been done along time ago. there have been many brave, intelligent, kind people that have tried and they just ended up dead...they didn't get the girl, nor universal wisdom and peace, no riding off into the sunset as do-gooders who vanquished the devil. doesn't happen that way....we all just try and live our own lives without being pushed into an early grave. we try and be kind to our neighbors, love and care for our families, and be humble enough to enjoy our lives, knowing there are millions of people who cannot even have that little part of humanity.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I thought the OP's message was to get away from electronics and toxins, and either cut out or cut down on meat and enjoy nature as much as possible and reconnect to our roots. Along with asking for help.

In short terms the basic message would be to realize who is behind the system controlling the world and consciously hope for it to change or want for it to change. That is all that is necessary for us to do. We have to desire that there are no more starving and suffering people dying in the world, we have to desire for equality and no more rich or poor or system of control and power. Just consciously thinking about this and having that desire for good change is all they want for us, if most of us thought that way then they can intervene and creation would help. They are part of the creation that is linked to all things and even to earth so what happens on here also effects them so that is also why it is such a great concern to them. Everything all life in the universe is connected.

This message is not to get people to stop eating meat and animals only became consciously aware of what is going on, if you can at least look at the world in a new way hoping for a better change that is all that is necessary. For those who choose to go vegetarian that is their own choice but that is not the most important thing, being consciously aware of our world and wishing for change and equality in all things is the most important thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If I passed up any questions I will be back later to answer them.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

SOunds like your alien friends are acknowledging Creation and therefore God..as you mention "before the time of Adam and Eve." Ultimately then they would know that God is in control..the scenarios in OP are nothing more than babble and poor scifi..

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
so the benovolent ones can read our thoughts well if thats true Ive got a couple of thoughts right now, how about you get them to tell you what they are and get back to me and we will see how good your info is ill even give them a hint of one thought is a eight letter word starting with the letter b and ending in the letter t.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
No answer for me? No answer to the U2U?

Come on starmessenger, not trying to goad you here, but let's be real.

You aren't channeling anything.

You can't provide me or anyone on this site with viable PROOF of your claims and you can't prove you're hearing an extraterrestrial message.

I'm not trying to insult you, but if you can't answer my questions, at least have the decency to say, "I dont know." Don't just ignore them.

Good luck to you and I hope for once.... you're a real channeler and not another of the MANY hoaxers we've seen in the past.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Jedi,
Don't hold your breath for an answer.
Some interesting replies on channeling here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BP

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thanks for your response, friend.

I fully didn't expect to get one, to be honest with you - but someone HAS to point out this stuff, you know?

The crazy thing is how many people keep buying into this stuff.

Sure, I'll admit there may be legitimate channelers out there, but how many false ones do we have to run through before people realize?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Your not just trying to voice your opinion though, your trying to get us to change ours and we clearly are not going to and neither r u so why waste your time. You have no valid points to make and it gets so tiresome having to argue about do they or dont they exist. these discussions are for people who resonate with and want to expand on the thoughts here. How do we know your not a lizard or a negative energy trying to poopoo the whole idea. PROVE IT!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Like many others my BS meter is off the charts.

#1. You have met with these beings 16 times.... no picture? no video? Not even a hair left behind?

#2. Your gonna tell me that way way back, Lions ate leaves and did not hunt? Eagles didn't swoop down and catch fish? Bears didnt fish either? No animal attacked or killed or ate another animal until the "reptilians" came here?

#3. Why must we always "prove" or do something in order to get some help we need so badly? I know when I have made a decision to help someone...I don't ask anything of them I just help them. That is the point of being helpful to begin with is it not? I have feed homeless people to be helpful. I don't require that they sober up, take a bath, get a job in order to get food that they need. I just feed them.

#4. Much like another poster said... They looked at earth and decided that what we needed more than anything was more spiritual advice? Seriously, there are not enough Evangelicals in the world?

#5 With all these advanced technologies, the best way for them to get their message out was to tell it to you and have you repeat to the world?

#6 If they are so smart...what makes them think people would simply take you at your word?

I am not trying to be mean or flame you in any way, these are serious questions that I have. So when they visit you for the 17th time, maybe you can ask them for me?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Exactly.

I want a real Pleidian to come on here and talk to us WITH proof - but you know, in today's day and age - that would be near to impossible to prove you were actually an extraterrestrial to us on ATS especially. Photos, videos, etc. can be pretty much doctored to look perfect.

I wonder if there will ever be a day where someone will come on here actually claiming to be an extraterrestrial? That thread, I'm sure - would get like 1000+ replies with all kinds of everything. lol.. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hi starmessanger

thanks for posting here. I really resonate with what your saying. I have my own experience and knowledge that backs that up and although I have not been visited by beings they are visiting me in their craft.

I completely support what you have been told and want to add my own thoughts to it.

The reason we all need to meditate and develop spiritually is because this planet is ready to ascend to another dimension. The only way we can remain with her in physical form is if we raise our vibrations too. We are presently in a 3rd dimensional state and earth is raising up to a 4th/5th dimension. I have worked with an ancient meditation where i learnt to activate my Merkaba. I have experienced the sensation of raising my energy fields.It feels like love, that sensation you have when you are with someone you love. That is what developing spiritually is about, raising our energy fields. The majority of people are not aware this will happen and they will pass over in the usual way through death. They will then have the opportunity to return to another planet like earth that is still on the third dimension. There is no right or wrong in the choices we make. life is all about our spiritual journey. There is no hurry for us all to get there we have eternity! some of you reading this will not understand a word and that is fine . you are not ready yet , but it may resonate with one or two others.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I got a messege for people of the world as well. Dont trust them who said to believe in something that dont exist or dont have proof, but belive in you and in humanity, becouse we people have our faith in our hands and must belive in ourselvs.

Every religion on earth told you to belive in something, but for what purpuse, for making money from your belive or for helping you? There is no one on this worl, who have any benefit from beliving in higher forces, becouse even the biggest relligion on earth cant distigust what god is real or not and the god didnt help anyone ever. The god didnt sow up to anyone, just so nut people who have brain damage or some other dezeaze.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join