It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Military site in hills of Belfast Northern Ireland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Im always up for some recon..I didnt know there was RAF at the airport as well.. Not sure when Im coming out yet but my friend is getting impatient and I know she has alot planned for us but I would love nothing more than to snoop and poop around the area. I will keep in touch and add you as a friend...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cheeky - lol not my sort of thing too many secert military bases in Northern Ireland to check out - And then there is the new MI5 base which makes things even more intresting

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No bother - Us people over here will teach you really how to spy

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by liammcnamara
this site 54.611119,-6.016672 is military and guarded by military and so is the other site. The BBC tower has another one of it friends about 6 miles away on another hill overlooking belfast.

Looks like that whole area is a bunch of Transmitting stations, from BBC to Radio, to Wireless phones, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the military had a communications facility there as well. The whole area seems to be government owned, and renowned for it's presence in Transmitters.

Sorry, nothing concrete, but I suspect also, nothing particular interesting.

What else ya got?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Where do you want me to start
Military camps
Secret military
MI5
etc
etc

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
LOL I'm a Google Earth nut! I'll take 'em all! Seriously though, lately I've been wasting WAY to much time looking for that kind of stuff. Becoming an addict! Those secret basses you were talking about sound interesting. Heck, I'll check out anything ya got! And after my wife leaves me I'll have even more time on my hands....

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ya know there is nothing cool to go snooping around and to be nosy. The coolest thing by me to check out is Camp Hero and from what Ive been told from others is that access to the lower levels is flooded and you would need scuba gear to gain access. So that trip to Ireland may be coming sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well, since it's listed as a "public park", you should have plenty of access, get yourself certified as a diver and go swimming! I guess how much luck you have in gaining access will tell the tale as to what the truth is. If they have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem with it?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How have we gone from military sites in Northern Ireland to a radar station in a park in New York - I think looking for secert military sites in the USA , UK , Russia , China would be more intresting.

Let the hunt begin

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
LOL..Im more interested in the Ireland base right now..Is there any security there?..Physical presence? or cameras? or any other piece of shady shifty monitoring equipment? or is it just a plain old cyclone fence with razor wire and a master lock?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
new military site being built near area 51 - Construction seems to be progressing well 36.943255,-116.04573 - Has anyone every noticed the Nuclear creators near area 51 and what else is around the area - Dig around and you will find very intresting things

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
camera's and wire fencing are the norm in Northern Ireland - But this place is a little bit over the top within a space of say 20-30ft there was 11 different camera's and thats not including the 2 that was on the mast looking down at you. So snooping around would be intresting but near impossible not to be seen.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm putting myself out on a limb here as I have a memory like a sieve for certain things...

I am ex military and have been there, I cant recall excatly what for or what circumstances but I think it was actually after I had left the forces and was in with a friend.

So, as far as I can recall it is a TA base (part timers) that was used as a garage.. ie vehicles got fixed there.

Not 100% on that, but I think thats what it was, even if it wasn't it is certainly nothing out of the ordinary. But then maybe my out of the ordinary and yours arent the same

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Military camps
Secret military
MI5
etc
etc

When are you starting your investigation? I suspect it will take you a long time to cover all the military bases in NI

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

Military camps
Secret military
MI5
etc
etc

When are you starting your investigation? I suspect it will take you a long time to cover all the military bases in NI :

this made me laugh .. i am 100 % certain there is no secret military bases in n.ireland and i should know i served here for 9 yrs... most of the bases are closed now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join