It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

It's a stuffed animal in a sitting position. It has two arms and legs. It's white or a light color and for some reason, I see a touch (?) of red.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Theres absolutely nothing on the top of your computer, it was a trick question. If you say otherwise your lying.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My first thought was that it was a ladies item of jewelry, a ring maybe.

For some reason I then saw a model of a Human Skull.

I tried to concentrate (I know you suggested not to) and focused on the "1", all I pictured was a small white paper square, maybe a cm, with a 1 in black ink, taped onto the bottom edge of a circular base, slightly to the right as you look at it, and at a slight angle. I couldn't make out the object it was taped to, but it was dark, textured and curved, like the base of an ornament.

I've never really tried remote viewing or anything like that, I just suggested my first impressions, what I imagined.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A clipon lamp or light of somekind is what im thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a piece of your chewed gum

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

my ats name is 4seaer,but it would'nt let me come on here so I had to use another name, I sent this in another reply ,not sure if it got to you? I think it's a piece of your chewed gum? My email is (in case) [email protected]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Funny. OK Here's mine impression. Its a pink fuzzy dragon gave to you by a child. From another state.Came off a pencil. HAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this isn't fair... things make more sense now though...

its the 'W' from the a white house computer (possibly the oval office) keyboard back from 2000

idk i could be wrong and i kinda hope i am, i got politics on the mind now, and i should have back during the primaries...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
its a small green circle gremlin type creture made of model clay it was given to you by a child but not your child it sits on top of a black and sliver flat screen monitor in a brightly lit room with a large window or door to the left of the monitor their is a planter or pot plant between the window or door and the monitor

regards
olmy

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
its a light blue model car with white wall tires.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
perhaps a "beenie baby" like puppy dog, or stuffed animal of such ilk. Brown?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
On your computer you have a paper of some sort, perhaps a bookmark or maybe a candle and you are emotionally tied to this object as it holds value to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do beleive that the object is a small teddy bear of some sort. Could be a beanie baby, I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My first thought was that it was a stinky white tennis shoe with red stripes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
bean bag froggie comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I see a shiny red apple,with a brown stalk and a little green leaf, very shiny possibly with a light dusting of glitter, maybe a christmas decoration given to you by a loved one and it holds a memory of hope and joy.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's an 1:64 diecast hotwheels Camaro. Blue with flames

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A granny smith apple. The room is kinda messy and you have carpet flooring.

Okay the last part sounds silly but thats all I got lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am pretty certain I lack any psychic ability but I did get an image in my head as I read your post so I thought I would toss it up. I just saw a snowglobe but not a round one, one of the older narrow half circles.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join