It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A fake apple. either a stress ball or a plastic one

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The first thing that popped into my head was a webcam. Round with a silver and blue paint job.

I'm no psychic as well, just thought I'd give a guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok, I will tell you the first thing that came into my head. A hammer! This is fun!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

[edit on 6-11-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A starwars figure of Yoda. The old one from the 80's.

You love starwars and it is your inspiration!

You wish you were Yoda!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, I don't make any claims to be a psychic and I never have. But it's always fun to mess around with this kind of thing... my roommate and I used to try to read each others' minds, for example (with no success). I'll take a shot anyway.

My only starting point is my perception of your personality based upon some of the posts you've made so far, the avatar you use, and how these things might relate to other people that I know more closely. With only this to go on, for some reason you strike me as someone who might have:

A rubber / foam-rubber stand-up toy of a classic cartoon character. My first guess was Bugs Bunny, but maybe I could see Bart Simpson or Gumby.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Something purple, cold, mishapen, perhaps a rock or weight of some kind.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I first thaught of a childrens toy, a plastic moulded bunny that has played with your son, or a plastc duck..... A bunny was my first thaught. My daughter said a dog with a wobble head, a light colored dog that you have taken on a road trip??? This is fun ! We must be pulling images out of our subconciousnes

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
aslk;kjfvlsfgdl please delete

[edit on 6-11-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think a lot are just guessing. I think too do this properly you would have to remote view properly, kind of like an OBE and go look at what's there.

It's not easy, I don't even know where you live.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A religious book, you have strong emotions about the content of that book. Black and White...Bible?...opened up to....Revelation?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
HankMcCoy, could you post a picture of your monitor (without the object, of course) so that us wannabe psychics have something to focus on? Maybe even show the number one in the position where it belongs ...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I't s a small statue of a grandmother with the saying "number 1 grandma"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a baseball and theres a poster on the cieling

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I get the feeling it's something like a reptile, or turtle maybe, or perhaps a frog.

The emotions/feelings I'm getting is something like disgust, or being creeped out, and mad.

I have no awareness of being psychic, but this feeling was strong, about what was perched atop your monitor, and it was the first thing I thought of. In fact, I keep thinking it's a frog. LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yeah the general info that is given for remote viewing was lacking for sure. I worked with what I had!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A teddy bear with both arms ripped off.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You have two things on top of your monitor. One is a round small ball. The other is a cube.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah,
A beanie baby greeny-blue

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The very first thing that came to mind as a guess was an orange/yellow beanie baby tiger
But my previous answer is my official attempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join