It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm no remote viewer but the only thing that really comes to mind is maybe a Todd McFarland action figure not of him but an action figure he made. Either that or a chia pet.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Something Round and Red like a ball or apple. It's hard to get it more clear because it has fallen off a few times which is really annoying.

[edit on 6/11/08 by toochaos4u]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I have an object on [top of] my computer monitor that I would like identified. [The object is now marked with a number 1 for remote viewers]

small brown stuffed animal with bear like ears, similar to a beanie baby
the number is written in blue and I'm seeing #7. You were initially going to put down 0 (zero). You thought you might put a shape, a triangle or circle.
this was a gift, possibly from out of town

I see a bed in the house that is not situated necessarily in the bedroom. I sense a woman who has been ill lately with flu or cold.
I'm seeing this person as once having had brown hair but dyed blonde.
Seeing cigarettes.
auto mechanic type books possibly related to truck repair
family tension with another woman perhaps
there is a spirit in the house of a young girl
the back door to the house is not properly secured....which could warrant a break in
I'm seeing dogs, black .... dark brown.... medium to large size

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistenceUnknown
Apple, was the first thing that popped in my head.

OMG! An apple was the first thing that popped into my mind too! Weird

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A seated (velcroed) plush toy of a bird with orange-yellow wings and beak. No idea the emotional attachment it carries.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hey Hankmccoy
Put me in for a cow and a coin....Or something cowlike.

Maybe farm related and something flat and round.

Enjoy....Great post....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some kind of square shaped object like a small box or box/square shaped thing possibly dark or black in color.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just got through a few pages of this thread. I guess a lot of us saw apples.Now it's gone from weird to really weird lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a toy/figurine (possibly a old happy meal toy). Something to do with a boat/water/or flotation.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
rubbery and green - one eye.. or two.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
its a can of beer, blue in color, maybe icehouse

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Some sort ot toy, doll, bear, two legs overhanging monitor, soft.

Also the image of a sock, frisbee, egg cup holder.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I see some type of small statuette with some sort of sentimental value from either a relative or friend...?

or it could be from a trip you took.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind was a ball, or a rounded object, dark blue colored or at least dark colored.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The first thing that came to mind was a logitech webcam, beige in color, and a rubber triangular holder for it too..

a cheap camera at that.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A ceramic bowl with a star pattern. Colors blueish-green and orange. Made by a female relative. Love and loneliness.

Hopefully I went to the right room!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Some kind of statue or action figure, i'm still a bit new to remote viewing, so its possible some of my own thoughts got in the way. Though what i saw was an Egyptian deity of some sort. I can't tell whether it was the target image though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I have an object on [top of] my computer monitor that I would like identified. [The object is now marked with a number 1 for remote viewers]

I replied on my previous post that it was a pack of cigarettes but to be honest, my first thought was a remote control. But I figured that I imagined that due to your choice of words.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 6-11-2008 by curiositydidnotkillthecat]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Snoopy. I spy a Snoopy. Plush, stuffed Snoopy toy. Beans in his feet. Legs draped over the front of the monitor. He's wearing a green visor. You got him from the company you work for. Some stupid handout they gave to all the droning employees. You thought it was super cool so you put it on top of your monitor. But now that you actually look at it when you are really bored at work whilst contemplating ending your life by bashing your head through the monitor screen, you realize you hate it. You hate it so much because it reminds you of your job that you feel so much contempt for. You hate it because it's a such a slap in the face compared to what you actually deserve. You hate it because you never liked Peanuts anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The object will be there for 2 weeks.

Since we've already had four pages worth of guesses and it's only the first day...I'd say the odds of somebody getting it right over the course of two weeks are actually not that bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join