It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foster suicide pictures not to be released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"A California attorney had sought the pictures, saying they might prove that Foster was murdered as part of a White House cover-up."

I am sure many of you are familiar with the widespread skepticism about the Vince Foster "suicide", and apparently, the government sees no reason to release the photos that might help lay the suspicions to rest.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i can understand the public's skepticism.....but i read the article and I totally understand the family's point of view...i wouldn't want my dead relative's pictures of his dead body all over the place for others to speculate on.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree about the feelings of the family members, but the potential conspiracies of corrupt, powerful people outweigh such concerns.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
true but only to an extent....the guy is dead, Bill is out of office...yeah it might hamper Hillary's chances of becoming president in the future...if something did come out, but still nothing would happen to the corrupt, powerful people involved in the conspiracies...maybe a slap on the wrist..but powerful corrupt people get away with everything...so why cause drama to the family.

[Edited on 3-30-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can understand not want a relative death pictures spread all over the media. But I would also want to know the truth. If I thought a loved one had been murdered,I would want to know. I would want the people the murders brought to justice.
There should be a middle ground. If authorities believe there is evidence of foul play,then take it court,and keep the pics there.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Perhaps they could release them to a few people in the media and they could write about them but not actually show them or use them.

That would kind of kill both birds.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
but maybe the family truly believes that he committed suicide and there are other personal stories of his instability that they are afraid might ruin whatever reputation he has left??? i don't know....a good solution would be to have only a group of independent investigators see the pictures, keep them from the public, but write about their findings...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Do they, Watcher? Do they really think he commited suicide? Or is it best for them that they say that is what they believe?
I think its more than just whether or not Bill is in office, and more than Hillary's chance of taking the Oval Office. I think the conspiracy to keep Forster's mouth shut is deeper than any silly indiscretion or political topic. I think it is for reasons much deeper than that.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
1 question - is this the guy that commited suicide on TV at a press conference, or is this another guy?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Holy COW, Mad Man, I missed that! Somebody smoked a revolver on TV???

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Holy COW, Mad Man, I missed that! Somebody smoked a revolver on TV???

That was a different. A few years back. Can't recall the back story. Actually it's happened twice I think.

One was a news reporter on air, and the one MM is talking about was an aired press conference. I'm not sure how to look it up not remembering the details, but I've SEEN FOOTAGE! I believe it was a midwestern elected official responding to a breaking scandal. BOOM.

Sorry off topic, but that was that.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Man, Rant, where have I been? I hope it was back when I was driving trucks, or it makes me look like I haven't a clue! (BT, Illuminati, Colonel, don't even say what you guys are thinking!)

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Do they, Watcher? Do they really think he commited suicide? Or is it best for them that they say that is what they believe?
... I think the conspiracy to keep Forster's mouth shut is deeper than any silly indiscretion or political topic. I think it is for reasons much deeper than that.

I don't know what I would do if I were his family. If they know he was murdered they would be reluctant to have that aired, maybe in fear themselves.

It's all well and good to say it should be investigated. But, would we then know the truth?
JFK was investigated and we see what the govt decided to tell us about that!

So, it's best it worked out this way. The familt deserves some privacy. And, THEY don't have to concoct their story.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Heres the press conference shooting video your talking about for download:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Warning graphic video: Dont watch if you dont like seeing people shoot themselves in the head.

Its presented as evidence to question the lack of blood found at Vince Fosters body.
Because of course foster was already dead when he was shot.

Being a Clinton buddy sure lowers your mortality rate.

Story of the cover up:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree Fifth Column. Lets just agree it was a suicide before someone finds us dead on a park bench with 6 self-inflicted wounds to the head. Oh, and if you posted on this topic, I'd shy away from Starbucks for a few days. This means you TC. Ya wouldn't want to end up like poor old Mary Mahoney now would ya?

new topics

top topics

join