It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News knows the outcome early!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This was on fox news website under election tracker yesterday....is this a prediction or do they know the results before the voting even begins?
I could be really off here, but I thought I would post it just in case this election is rigged. I was on the page and if flashed up there for about a minute and then it went back to zeros. I copied it very fast and I sent it out to a few peoples emails. I think maybe I 'm a little paranoid...but you never know. neways. Heres what it read:

62,641,286 for Barack Obama 51.13%
To
58,569,725 for John McCain 47.81%
451,672 for Bob Bar 0.36%
245,688 for Ralph Nader 0.20%
35,861 for Alan Keyes 0.02%

They had other results for the amendments and stuff but I didnt have a chance to copy those.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
PLUS...I wrote it down and gave it to 10 people randomly on the street...told them to hold on to it until after the election....I guess I am Paranoid. haha

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If your information turns out to be correct... you've opened a BIIIIG can of worms friend :p

I hope you have taken precautions... And have a plan in place...

If it turns out to be correct, I wouldn't stay at your residence tomorrow...

we'll see...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm definitely checking back on this thread tomorrow! Where did you find it?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

Well I'll tell ya - I'm watching a news cast right now here in Sicily and they just quoted Fox --- *Fox news told us Ohio for McCain*...

I checked out Fox on the computer - didn't find it.

???

*Going to go back and look*...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
God, I hope its not true now...I'm getting flash backs of that Will Smith movie "Enemy of the State".

It was on the "Election Tracker" page under politics on fox news website.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

seems odd... the polls are still open... so they haven't had any states report in yet...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

I will be checking back when the votes are in. Its always best to document things. Flagged.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

PLUS...I wrote it down and gave it to 10 people randomly on the street...told them to hold on to it until after the election....

LOL! That's awesome, although if I saw that I probably would have done the same. Did it say anywhere that it was a projection/prediction?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Very odd. I cant wait to see what the results are. If they wind up being exactly the same as you have recorded, then as has been said before, You have opened a huge can of worms.

Im excited to see how this goes. Did my vote count? or did I waste my time? hmmm

The anticipation is killing me!

Dust

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This research is made every ellection ..... they ask 20.000 of random people (i don't know the exact number, but i know it's big) of every group (4 people 21-30, 2 people 30-45, 3 people 45-60, ...and so on) and they get the result which will be quite similiar like the real one. They're pros (not FOX but folks doing this stuff) and there will be just a little difference between those and the real results.

I don't know the number of people being asked and how they put them in different groups. I wrote those examples to create a better picture

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Star and flag.

Lock and load buddy, and get to somewhere safe. If its true, you may need to move around to a new safe spot every day.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This means nothing. Of course the government is feeding them real-time vote counts, the government feeds them all sorts of stuff. The election isn't compromised. Also, this could just be exit poll stats.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Could be the blunder of the year if your numbers add up.

Maybe Fox is trying to be fair and balance and let everybody in on what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wall Street was up on the news.
Biggest voter turnout ever.
Yeah 911 will it every time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, I posted it on here so I wouldn't have to hide, so I'm not really worried about that anymore, cuz all of you know everything I know now. But if all else fails..and they come after us all, there will always be those 10 other people..hopefully they didn't think I was a nutcase and threw the papers away.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Did you get screen shots or just copy and paste?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I tried to copy and paste but it would not copy, it was a flash type refreshing screen. So I just typed it down in word and sent it out to my friends in email..then I printed it and gave it to 10 people outside my work.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I love how everyone lives in fear and are telling you to hide out and be careful

those might have been estimate votes

there are some small percentage results on cnn right now and fox might have been doing the same

you wont need to hide, geesh

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was watching ABC news with Charles Gibson and him and George Stephanoulfous (sorry I don't know how to spell it) were at the touchscreeen map of the US and when they were going to go look at the senate/house campagin numbers there was a screen that showed up briefly that showed McCain 52% Obama 47% didn't know what it was about, but they quickly got a differnt screen up. I thought it was an odd screen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join