It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News knows the outcome early!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Fox News called the election for George Bush last election against all other news stations. They have no credibility, expecially considering the first election with George Bushes brother from Florida. They are out!!!! Lets move forwar, I hope.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

I think you should have waited until closer to the end of the election to publish this. Now your chances of being right are right next to zero, as even if the results were pre-determined, they will now be modified.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
This research is made every ellection ..... they ask 20.000 of random people (i don't know the exact number, but i know it's big) of every group (4 people 21-30, 2 people 30-45, 3 people 45-60, ...and so on) and they get the result which will be quite similiar like the real one. They're pros (not FOX but folks doing this stuff) and there will be just a little difference between those and the real results.

I don't know the number of people being asked and how they put them in different groups. I wrote those examples to create a better picture

Clearly you know a whole lot about this Fox poll. Please direct me to your source for this information. What other details did the poll include? What polling company did the 20,000 person poll? Why did Fox only display it for one minute before taking down the results after paying all that money to the polling corporation?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

It could not be an exit poll as there are over 100M votes there. If it is not a pre-known figure it must have been a prediction.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Too bad you didn't manage to copy down the electoral votes. I guess it doesn't matter...

Wait, why is anyone surprised? It seems everyone has been predicting a Obama victory for weeks now.

reply to post by likeabull

And Fox was right in that case. That kind of, by definition, means they're credible, especially when all the other news stations were wrong at the time. What are you trying to say? They aren't a credible news station in your perspective?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Unless I am mistaken, didn't people vote early? So I would assume that fox news had leaked information about the number of early voters and did follow ups on how they voted. Although it could be they messed up and disclosed their plans on the website _javascript:WYXc();icon('
')

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

i believe it... ive been carefully watching tonight the electoral votes for mccain and obama and i dont know if anyone noticed but they showed the 200 votes for obama and then about a min after they switched it down to 183 and then later on showed it back to 200. apparently this is all planned out and obama is going to win.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Fox just gave it to Obama. I'd say your theory is proved wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
why would anyone vote for an inexperienced man ? The fact that people are voting on a smiling talking glad-handing head with no business runnin for office scares me most. Are we to believe this Obama jerkoff is the 'answer' and 'saviour' cause he says so? i dont see what record he has that has the nation even interested....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Obama is going to win. Like it or not! The man played the "game" best. That is how politics work, ok!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Right now the reports are Obama 51% and McCain 48% with Obama to be the next President.
Interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
obama won the prediction from fox was on point which mean none of the vote even matter IMO.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Obama 51%
McCain 48%

yep... how did they know in advance huh?

its all fixed........one big show................all fake

America and the whole world bought it hook line and sinker

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its kinda like they played good cop bad cop on us.

get us so scared of McCain that we will beg for Obama...

and all along they completely hide the candidates that really matter.

I see people comment that they want change and Obama`s
slogan is CHANGE...... what a joke....

follow blindly by a simple phrase and a charismatic figure head...

sad.......

there will be change all right.. but your not gonna like it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why is this anonymous? lol anyway's.. Fox Noise rigged? lmaoo Anyways.. I think the numbers that you saw were possibly early voting?? jag... I think we all knew a long time ago that Obama would win this race hands down. To those that have had 2 elections stolen from them in the last 8yrs...we finally stepped up to the plate and said no more...not only to stolen election but for all the war crimes done to us by the Bush Admin. When you really piss the American People off...we do come together..and we come together in a HUGE way. I know that it's not going to be easy to fix 8yrs of ...............crap...........but at least we know the hole will slowly be filled in!!!!

Thanks to all those people that worked hard for truth, justice and the American Way!!!! Let's not forget we still need to bring Bush and his guilty party to justice for their war crimes!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
McCain Number is officially to low now...

Add up the totals tallied on CNN for the remaining to be called states...

Add those to the tallied votes and McCain already surpasses the projection by 1,000,000 votes (and more to be tallied as 0% of the states are reporting 100% of ballots yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
its looking close guys ...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
62,641,286 for Barack Obama 51.13%
To
58,569,725 for John McCain 47.81%
451,672 for Bob Bar 0.36%
245,688 for Ralph Nader 0.20%
35,861 for Alan Keyes 0.02%

I just took this screen capture from the FoxNews tracker at about 9pm west coast time.

It is eerie how close the percentages are. Either the FoxNews pundits programmed the sims to be right on, or we are all inside a computer generated dreamworld...

DocMoreau

Wanted to "Edit to Add" a link to the tracker: elections.foxnews.com...
at 1240 am west coast time:
Obama 60,035,348 52.04%
McCain 53,910,195 46.67%
Nader 612,906 0.53%
Barr 461,606 0.39%
Keyes 26,374 0.02%

(I wonder if this will be the last time Alan Keyes runs against Barack Obama for public office, 2004 didn't work well either....)

[edit on 5/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As a skeptic, i usually find cause to demolish these kinds of threads pretty easily. BUT, this is freaky. Seriously freaky. Okay, ATS, you got me on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yahoo claims Obama won by 51% to mccains 48%!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join