It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What some visionaries and prophets say.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
As far as I know U.S has the largest debt than any other countries. And American are working hard to pay high tax, all this money goes for war to draw attraction so its' people forgot about their debt.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

He says there will be two european assasinations within this year and next year and that right after that a US ship will be sunk, he says he sees some big ship, like an aircraft carrier being sunk in the atlantic ocean.

I have to say after the predictions of Major Tsunamis caused by an asteroid impcating Earth on the 18th, 20th and 27th of June didn't come true and were positively a LOAD OF RUBBISH, I no longer believe in any of these rubbish predictions which are merely an attempt to make a hypothesis of world proceedings. Let me also say:

1. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN RELATION TO CUBA, the US has enough trouble with North Korea for 1., and other axis of evil countries such as Iran, Libya, Syria and Jordan. It will not go back to its old enemy and start trouble, that is the biggest joke I've EVER HEARD.

Next, you claimed:

the US will be attacked by the UN, because there will be mayor racial riots in US cities and the UN will say that in order to keep peace they will invade the States. He mentioned that 1/3rd of the US will be invaded and that 1/3rd of the people will be killed.

the only truth in your prediction which is actually a hypothesis rather than prediction is that the US may come down a level and not be much of a superpower anymore. I don't believe this will happen for at least another decade and a half as the US is too strong. It is inevitable however as you look through the history books that every few decades a different part of the world rises up and dominates the rest of the world. E.g. England, Hungary, Germany, then the Bipolar power of Soviet Union and US. Even after a decade and a half in the future I don't believe the US will succumb, possibly others will just rise up and join in a bipolar order of power, or possibly two other countries will rise up and have a multipolar triangular axis of equal power with the US.

He says there will be two european assasinations within this year and next year and that right after that a US ship will be sunk, he says he sees some big ship, like an aircraft carrier being sunk in the atlantic ocean.

Well, Iran recently took over a small British ship and has taken prisoner the 8 navy personnel on board, perhaps Iran or one of its neighbouring countries will again see an aircraft carrier ship within its borders and launch a missile against it? Perhaps this will even happen in North Korea as it is already afraid of the US, and consider this an invasion and believe it to be a declaration of war?

As for the prediction made about the leaders getting assasinated: 1 this year and 1 the next, that comment immediately made me think of that Chechnyan prime minister that was bombed at a stadium I think it was 2 months ago this year I believe.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
First, most of them are not even my predictions, but the predictions of other people, like Major Ed Dames, a remote viewer who worked for the military as a....remote viewer. There has been even documentaries relating part of his story working for the government. He now is a civilian and spends his time looking for missing children and teaching remote viewing in seminars. His prediction rate is supposed to be at at least 85% correct, he says he is 95%-99% on the dot if there are several of his remote viewers aiming at the same target. I have heard his predictions before they happen and I can say he is from 70% - 80% accurate. He predicted many things since at least 1997 which have come true, like Mad cow disease, avian flu, he predicted extreme weather will become worse every year. He predicted the "shot accross the bow" which was the largest solar flare ever recorded. He has even made predictions on new technologies that would come forth, even before anyone knew about them or were made known to the public. He predicted this year US fields would be afflicted by a mould infestation which would kill the harvest fields, and it is happening. I posted a report of this happening in many fields somewhere in the midwest if i remember correctly.

Father Windgate is another psychic who has been making many predictions. Before there was a direct threat to US carriers by Al Qaeda, he made a prediction that one big ship, most probably a US carrier will be destroyed and would sink, killing many Americans. Althou it hasn't happened, and I hope he is really wrong about this one, the direct threat of Al Qaeda to sink a US ship greatly increases the chances of this happening. (i believe he said and American ship) if I remeber the threat correctly, Al Qaeda said they would attack the USS Kitty Hawk, and there was a mention f the attack on the 18th on one of the following months of this year. The threat was picked up by NEIN (Northeast Intelligence Network) and translated by them.

The Cuba prediction, Father Windgate said that "there will be open relations with Cuba", he didn't say an open conflict. Some months ago the situation was 50/50 that this could have happened now the situation is 35/55
that something like this will happen, since Bush decided to get tougher on Fidel, so in the immediate future there doesn't seem that we will have open relations with Cuba.

The other prediction you mentioned, but i don't even think you understood well, we will have to see. It could happen, maybe not, but with almost every country hating and wanting a piece of the US now, don't you think there is a small probability of it coming true?

If none of these comes true, that would be awesome, but i decided to post some predictions made by others, as i have stated repeatedly...

BTW, I have been trying to find if its true that there is a George Washington vision recorded at the Library of Congress, and it seems its very possible this is an old hoax according to this site.

" In the National Tribune, 1880, an article appeared giving an account of the "Vision of Washington" at Valley Forge. The account was told by a gentleman named Anthony Sherman, who supposedly was at Valley Forge during the winter of 1777-78. The story has been published several times.

Some people will say that it is substantiated by the fact that a copy of the account is in the Library of Congress. This argument of authenticity is misleading in and of itself. The Library of Congress has copies of anything published. That does not indicate accuracy of the content.

I am unaware of any eighteenth-century evidence that corroborates this story. The soldier mentioned as having a first-hand account of the "Vision," Anthony Sherman, was a soldier in the Continental Army. However, according to his pension application, written by him, he states that he was at Saratoga under the command of Benedict Arnold at the end of 1777 and only joined the main forces in 1778 in New Jersey just before the Battle of Monmouth."

Excerpted from.
www.ushistory.org...

The above link continues to relate the supposed vision of George Washington.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Supposedly the vision was originally published by Wesley Bradshaw. Copied from a reprint in the National Tribune. Vol. 4, No. 12, December 1880.

As this other site states.
www.ycsi.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Bumping this thread, also to mention that for some reason tomorrow night, Saturday, Ed Dames will be a guest on Coast to Coast with Art Bell. Those people interested should listen to his predictions. If you don't know what radio stations in your area covers coast to coast, here is a link where you can listen to coast to coast for free. You have to subscribe but it is free.
www.wjbo.com...

Coast to Coast starts every night at 1 am eastern time.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I've read a lot of predictions lately and the end of the world was due several times this year already. Nothing happened.
Since the year 2000 went by without a glich ( a pun intended ), people have been predicting WWIII, end of the world etc, etc almost daily. While there are prophecies which describe certain events in every detail years even centuries before they happen, some major world events are not in any of the famous prophecies.

I was thinking about something: what if there is some kind of uncertainty principle regarding prophecies? You know, the more people see an event, the less likely it is to happen.
Or if you describe the details of event, the exact year or month eludes you, and vice versa.

Of course, this is just a thought experiment, no evidence or anything for it, but interesting thought nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
well, I don't believe any of these prophecies.

USSR, china, muslim countries attacking the US mainland?

Thats just a joke. Before any could even try that they would be annihilated. I am not even American and I know that.

North Korea using a nuke - yep, I see it happening, but the after-effects I have no clue of.

1/3 of us population dead because of an attack, nope.

Theory theory theory, guessing games, false information = false prediction.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
USSR, china, muslim countries attacking the US mainland?

Thats just a joke. Before any could even try that they would be annihilated. I am not even American and I know that.

Well with their technology, if they say shot off 100 missles at the US, I'm sure 1 or 2 maybe even up to 5 might actually hit, so it's not that out of the question. And of course they would be soon annihilated after.

As far as any invastion well besides Alaska and Hawaii, the US's location makes that extremely difficult. However our borders aren't that well protected (they would be though if an invasion was coming), so any attempt could have very short term success, but any invaders would be driven out pretty quickly. That is if the US is in it's current state. Say if something should happen (civil war, nation wide natural disaster, etc.) and the country is in chaos, then anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Question....how many people who were so sure that Russia will never side with Muslim countries against the U.S. still want to claim so?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well its 2006 and Kansas is still standing.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egypt322
Well its 2006 and Kansas is still standing.

True, I don't know what to think of father wingate, but as stated, i posted the prophecies done by different people, and what i was trying to point out is that, almost two years ago people were laughing at the possibility of Russia siding with Muslim countries against the U.S. yet recently Russian officials have said exactly this. They will side with the Muslim world in any conflict, even against the U.S.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join