It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What some visionaries and prophets say.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I always think the best way to deal with this is wait and see. There have been many prophecies that have come true, and some prophecies that don't. Like in anything else, in prophecy it is possible to make mistakes because after all we are human.

I know there are many hoaxers and that those people have given a bad name to this subject.

The only prophecor i bleive is Nostradamus. He has NEVER been wrong so far. Heres a link if you want to read about him: www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What is that ignore button over there? hummm... oh well, another asswipe in the can.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by Muaddib]

Heh. Pretty weak how a guy can spout a completely illogical theory and then puts somebody on ignore when they don't agree with him.
Gives me even more faith in my conclusion that this guy is an ignorant delusional.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its not really a vision or anything, but the possible WMDs from Saddam's Iraq and friends may be trying to get into Israel.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey all!
Hi...

Russia is in prophecy .....here are a few....

Two Prophecies
www.rocor.org.au...

ORTHODOX PROPHETS and PROPHECIES
concerning RUSSIA and THE "END-TIMES"

www.geocities.com...

Yes there are many so called prophets who claim to know the future but a prophet in the Old Testament was revelation given by God to forewarn the people of coming disasters.....

Prophetic Excerpts from the Visions of General John Makriyannis

(from his book titled Visions and Wonders, 1983)

p. 197 - 198)

"During my nightly vision I saw a great light and the glory of our Lord God and His kingdom, something I am unable to describe to you, readers; between God the Father and Jesus Christ a cross appeared; Christ took the cross in His hand and immediately a person holding a great trumpet came forth;
con't
www.geocities.com...

Signs of the Times
By Blessed Hieromonk Seraphim Rose

a talk on WHY STUDY THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?
www.sisqtel.net...

These are prophecies on the end of times and the appearance of the Antichrist....
helen......

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"He said all this will happen within the next 2-3 years. He also mentioned that the US will be attacked by the UN, because there will be mayor racial riots in US cities and the UN will say that in order to keep peace they will invade the States. He mentioned that 1/3rd of the US will be invaded and that 1/3rd of the people will be killed. "

The US is the cop for the UN and no marine is going to kill his own brother for his government.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Heh. Pretty weak how a guy can spout a completely illogical theory and then puts somebody on ignore when they don't agree with him.

Leveller, i normally ignore anyone that starts insulting like you did and keep doing, because really, i don't want to spend my time in ATS in a cat fighting responding to insults.

If you don't believe predictions are possible, all you have to do is not read anything about predictions. I find it stupid that anyone that doesn't even consider the possibility of predictions to have some truth would spend time to read a "prediction forum."

I presented predictions made by some visionaries. up to now at least some of these visionaries predictions have come true, that's why i think it's important to keep future predictions in mind.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Leveller, i normally ignore anyone that starts insulting like you did and keep doing, because really, i don't want to spend my time in ATS in a cat fighting responding to insults.

If you don't believe predictions are possible, all you have to do is not read anything about predictions. I find it stupid that anyone that doesn't even consider the possibility of predictions to have some truth would spend time to read a "prediction forum."

Firstly, I didn't insult you.
Secondly, just because I don't agree with your predictions does not mean that I should not read them or post about them. Where is the logic in that?

The whole problem with your predictions are that they show a blatant disregard for current world politics and affairs. Now call me a cynic, but if you are predicting the future and saying that this is going to happen, there has to be a climate where this can occur.

The world political climate does not bear the slightest resemblance to the one needed for this prediction to come about. Predictions should be based on logic and this one clearly isn't. The guy may as well have stated that we are going to discover that the moon is made of cheese - it's a wild claim that anyone can make but study tells us that it is not a reality that will actually occur.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Leveller if you didn't insult me then from now on I will call you a xenophobic ignorant fool, since its not an insult according to you.

Second, I think you are less knowledgable about global events than you are claiming to know.

China has in the past said that war with the United States is inevitable. Sooner or later it will happen. Russia is not very happy either and it seems that our relations are getting worse.

This link presents some evidence as to the present situation between the U.S and Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the past enemies have united to fight what they would call a common greater enemy this is nothing new.

Last but not least in this thread i posted other people's predictions, take them or leave them, i don't give a # what you do.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Heh. Xenophobic? That's a good one.
You wouldn't call prophecies that turn other countries into enemies xenophobic would you?

I do understand history. I do understand politics. I'm afraid that it is you with your blinkered American world view who seem to be doused in ignorance.

Russia will be a part of the EU in a few years time. It will be an ally. Tell me - have you actually met any Russians (not immigrants). Have you ever actually been there?
If you had, you would find that they are no different from you. Communism has ended. That was the only reason Russia opposed the US. They wanted to expand it and take over the world but now have recognised that it doesn't work and that they need to join the program. The final few old guard are slowly dying off and they are being replaced with people who have an identical outlook to the West's.

There could be no more unlikely enemy.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Once again you try to turn this into personal attacks, instead of posting proof of what you are saying. Also, the one showing any abnormal fears and hatred is not me. I didn't diss the Russians or insult them showing any hatred, I posted predictions and links to what is happening.

If you want to attack anyone, find out the emails of the people who made these prophecies and insult them if you want. All i did was post their prophecies.

BTW, first of all, this is not the politics forum, this is the "prediction" forum. Second of all, I posted links which prove that the relations between the U.S and Russia are not so peachy and rosy as you claim it is.

Claiming that you know politics and history and not posting any links that would prove your point and refute mine just proves you are arrogant.

"Putin, who up to now has always regarded the approach of this armada with Olympian tranquillity and tried to sell us on the idea that NATO is 'neither friend nor foe, simply a fact of life' (but more of a friend after all), has suddenly shown signs of disquiet. Unprecented strategic "exercises" of the army and navy have begun. Even fuel has turned up: pilots are once again flying, ships are headed to sea and tanks to the training grounds. And when three submarine missile launches failed recently Putin's nervousness was visible."

Excerpts taken from.
oag.ru...

The above link and info comes from a Russian newspaper in Moscow.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Once again you try to turn this into personal attacks, instead of posting proof of what you are saying.

OK. I don't see a personal attack at all in that previous post. Here is a personal attack though - you're either paranoid stupid or both. Oh, and a hypocrite. I seem to remember you calling me an asswipe.

Logically you are also an idiot. Predictions are something that say that something is going to become a reality. It is something that is going to become truth. Therefore politics is totally pertinent to a prediction. Your argument is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

I didn't post links because there are no need for any. Basically you only have to look at the world around you to see how the Russian attitude has changed from the days of the Cold War. I could literally post hundreds of thousands of links regarding Russias friendlier attitude to the West. You can only post one.

I'm sorry if you get all uppity and childish if you can't handle people discrediting the theories that you post. But you really must learn that this is a forum and if you expect people to agree with you 100% maybe you should try posting something that has a foundation in logic. Stating that this is a prediction forum and that just because of that, everyone should agree with the predictions and not question them is totally stupid. Deny ignorance is the ATS motto - not grow it.

I make a prediction - you're going to come out with some complete and utter illogical crap in reply to this post.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Did i mention your name when I said asswipe? It is not my fault if you are an idiotic moron and think yourself an asswipe when someone mentions the word, and you mention being paranoid...

What is it that you don't understand, I posted the predictions of others here, a "prediction forum." I thought it would be a good idea to have them posted in this forum, but you decided to make demeaning comments and personal attacks at me.

If you want to attack anyone send letters to the people that made these predictions and call them whatever you want, but I am not going to stand by and let some asshole insult me or try to demean me in any way. Is that clear for you now? or do you need me to spell it out also?

See, your prediction came true. I guess anything is possible .

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

The only prophecor i bleive is Nostradamus. He has NEVER been wrong so far. Heres a link if you want to read about him: www.crystalinks.com...

What about his prophecy about the "King of Terror" and 1999? Nothing happened.

Most of these prophecies are kind of whacked out but believable.

Taking out Castro won't be a help because his brother who is second-in-command is worse than Castro. I know, I live in Miami.

According to the Noble Qur'an, the Muslims will in fact invade Europe and They will recapture Istanbul.

But before all this happens, the Caliphate will first have to be re-established.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Illmatic, in this I mostly agree with you. Althou if I am correct, Nostradamus said in the turn of the century, but I would have to check that out.

Edited to add what's below.

Illmatic you were right, here is the quatrain in French and translated in English.

"L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois
Du ciel viendra un grand Roy deffraieur
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven months Of heaven shall come a great King defrayer (redeemer)
To bring to life again the great King of Angolmois.
Before after Mars reigns by good luck."

Excerpt taken from.
www.nostradamus-repository.org...

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've heard about reports from just outside of yellowstone that there had been die-offs of some game, and the locals are saying it is a form of Mad Cow. I'll try to find a link.

Who said China is too busy trying to sort itself out? Germany was sorting itself out from WWI when they began WWII! Furthmore, China has the fastest growing economy in the world, nuclear weapons, and a huge population and land mass which drastically complicates the prospect of having to invade China. China IS a threat, and in the mid 90s, the defense intelligence agency forecasted that if trends of the time continued, by 2004 or 2006 a war between USA and China would result in a probable Chinese victory.

Is Russia still dangerous? Not so much to America directly, but deadly so to Europe. If France tries to push around former soviet nations, and they leave the EU, France will retaliate economically and diplomatically. These nations may then turn to Russia. Scenario follows:
Russia smuggles nukes to muslims in Iran who are directed to use them against American and Turkish forces in Turkey- a major stanging ground for incursions to the middle east in the past. Russia issues a warning just before the event, and enabling Kuwait to be saved from a similar fate. Russia immediately invades Iran, announcing that it intends to render them harmless and subsequently obey any UN decision on the matter.
Shortly afterward, Russia blitzes Germany, reaching the Rhine before meeting serious resistance. Russian allies launched from Yugoslavia invade Northern Italy, threatening to bypass the Rhine and preventing French cooperation with German efforts. Once the Rhine is crossed, the threat force in Italy can move south into the rest of Italy. Russian forces in Iran move into Iraq and Kuwait, siezing oil and pushing towards Saudi Arabia. Israel is offered a Non Aggression Pact and warned that any nuclear attack will be considered strategic in nature, requiring a response on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. A small russian force is parachuted into Keflavik, Iceland at the outset of the war, capturing the American airbase, where soviet attack planes are stationed to prevent US Shipping from crossing the Atlantic.
Russia invokes its alliance with China, and China honors it by invading Taiwan South Korea, and Japan. China would be wise to invade the Aleutian islands and establish airbases to control the Northern Pacific. When Japan is through, an invasion of Alsaska and the taking of the pipeline can be considered, although with any luck the war should be over by that time.

Meanwhile in America, a series of terrorist style attacks do serious damage to our defensive abilities. civilian boats, secretly retrofitted with torpedos smuggled in by frieghter, are used to sink aircraft carriers, while a series of truck bombs explode outside many barracks on America's under-secured military bases.
When it's all said and done, Russia can have a death grip on Europe and the middle East, and although their progress is stalling out, there can be no help from the USA, and to avoid nuclear war, a treaty must be signed, making everything from Germany to Russia territory of the new soviet union, and making Iran, Iraq, and Kuwait possessions of the soviets as well. The Koreas will be unified as Chinese puppets, Japan will likely be a tributary nation of China, and taiwan will be firmly under their control. America will be safe, but economically pinched, and militarily incapable of taking the offensive.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
WHOA.

interesting scenario.

Who do you work for?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you guys want to believe Nastradamus then go ahead. He can be a messenger from Satans Influence. He was under the influence of psilocybin remember? If someone was under a great deal of intoxication of speciffic ingredients he is gonna under go some ''divinatory'' kind of level. Any brain can do such.

But, he was yes right in some certain aspects. Let all of you know, that weve been warned of this in scripture. Christ already told the masses that towards the end. The Anti-Christ will come first. Not Him.

As for those other predictions. They sound pretty legit to me. Everything in that prediction makes perfect sense. About Florida evacuating. Or an earthquake leveling Kansas. Heck, we never know.

We also know that were gonna be under attack soon, so thats enough to go ahead and assume that Nuclear Energy will probably be used sometime.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If youll look at the amount of air traffic lately is another example. Were under the most safety our Nation has ever been under. As this all gets worse...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
these predictions seem to over estimate russia, china and under estimate everyone else, taiwan, south korea and japan could all easily invade china or cause some serious damage plus india would help them fight china for strategic reasons and many asian countries would probably help fight china too and most of them have better weapons and militaries than china, also with american bases all over europe plus their own forces would be more than a match for russia, theres no way they could sneak attack europe, at best they would lose badly on their assault then the world would turn on russia, china and any of their allies and with our missle defence they would fail attacking with nukes- israel, america or south korea, japan, taiwan. india(if i remember correctly their part of the program), i think the uk too and australia, russia and china would nuke europe with the missles left that didnt fail on the other fronts then europe(whats left) and america would obliterate russia and china if they werent over run by everyone yet, i doubt these predictions are going to happen and they discount the military abilities of europe, our asian allies and america and the possibility of others joining our side.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I undersatnd where you are going with this, but i believe the following.

THE TRUTH IS WE ARE NOW ON A DIFFERENT TIME LINE THEN PEOPLE LIKE NOSTRADAMUS.

The only reason why Nostradamus was ever 'correct' in his prophecies is that we took big events that happened to us and attributed it to his VAGUE prophecies. All of his quatrains are vague and not very descriptive, open to interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join