It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Yeah i must really stop preaching that there are other planets in the solar system by the 'gospel gallon'
Ridiculous argument.

Its merely a case of source discrimination old chap. I just choose to believe the scientific community over random pap on the internet, maybe you should do the same, then you wouldnt find yourself talking gibberish all the time.

For example - im sure we have proven gravity exists.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Yeah i must really stop preaching that there are other planets in the solar system by the 'gospel gallon'
Ridiculous argument.

Its merely a case of source discrimination old chap. I just choose to believe the scientific community over random pap on the internet, maybe you should do the same, then you wouldnt find yourself talking gibberish all the time.

The scientific community? Whats that then? Whos in it?

I think you will find theres many scientists on Earth that have alternate theories dear boy, are you saying theres some kind of "credibility police" out there dictating who is believable.

"Scientific Community" is a term much like "the American Dream", its very pretty and people use it all the time but nobody actually knows what it is, thats probably because it doesnt really exist, right? Its just yet another "credibility" construct, like the "medical authorities" and such like, vast sweeping generalised "credibility giving tags" which people seem to love to play with

Im sorry, thats not really going to work on me dear boy. You will have to come up with a much more CREDIBLE case than that for acting like the discussion police.

Are you saying discussion boards require OFFCIAL approval from your official sources before discussion can be had freely? In which case any discussion which is against the status quos best interests is negated by default...my thats very clever really..actually its not and im pretty sure not so many people right now are swallowing it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
reply to post by Gillespie

See, more evidence but no PROOF.

I would like to see some, please.

What you ask for is silly, and smacks of an embracing of ignorance.

Evidence is all we can put forth, sir. You ARE aware that this is a conspiracy THEORY website, right? And that you are on a discussion forum? If there were proof, we would be seeng it talked about on a NEWS website.

If you want proof, you will be sadly disappointed in much of what you find on ATS. If you want evidence, then he has provided some. Not much, but some.

I would recommend to the OP that you at least link to a few sources for further evidence. It is not the custom of this forum to put the onus for finding evidence of your claims on the reader.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So people who believe what they read without proof have their eyes and mind open do they?

Just wondering.

Believing is different from considering. You try to make black and white what is obviously grey.

No one is claiming to believe anything, but we are asking you to consider it, provide some decent input, or stay out. Not too hard to understand.

You can even debunk it, but provide some decent input. Not just standing in the corner "poo pooing".

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ridiculous argument.

But do you know what gravity is? Can you describe the mechanism that causes it? is it a force unto itself, or is it an effect created by another force? Have you done measurements in a different locale of the universe or galaxy to ensure that what you measure here can be used there, in order to rule out local influence (like, from the sun)?

if you have, then you should publish a paper. You would be the first.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nice! When all else fails - pick on semantics, it makes it look like you have a valid point. Classic!

I think i originally replyed to your poor post 'This is a discussion not a court' because you seemed offended that people were asking for the proof the OP suggested he had. Now im guilty of indoctrinating people that there are other planets in the solar system, and acting as the discussion police. A very strange line of argument.

You seem to be blindly fighting the cause of the believer, and taking it to the point where your having to back some seriously weak arguments to do it. I dont think you really have to mate, give it a rest

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Please could you reread my posts before you accuse me of blindly poo pooing, having no valid input, claiming to know what gravity is, and not considering ideas. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

Hard to do,

There's nothing worth showing until you find something and that will take many expeditions

For now,

It's all guys like me on their own dime climbing around...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

I was just being honest and truthful, im not sure why that confused you here? Ill say it again if you like, this is a discussion forum, not a court, nobody owes you any proof of anything. Everyone here is free to discuss the matter no matter whether its true, false, upside or down, discussion and exchange of free ideas is what helps people with open minds gather information needed to see the truth.

Honestly, you are like a digital MIB, im sure nobodies paying a great deal of stock to the derailiong process though.

Now back on the subject.

We dont truly know much about the Earth at all, even science has only drilled down 12km max into the ground, most of what we have is guesswork and science has been guessing wrong since the dawn on time.

Maybe all planets have large hollow sections in them, hell for all we know the moon might really be made of cheese and have little mice burrowing around on it right now even as we speak.

Science is a wonderful thing but sometimes myths are better as they provide ancient concepts and offering which havent been contaminated, derailed and painted to suit a modern ideology.

So maybe there is a Shambalah, or at least a symbolic equivalent. Im pretty sure if theres Aliens on Earth theres a fair few of the little cloned bleeders living in New Mexico right now.

Alaska is another interesting place, never know whats way down there, maybe some interesting stuff really.

You could look at where the official searches by the Germans and others led them because im pretty sure they had some very decent reserchers, after all most of those wound up moving to the USA and Russia to work for the governments after Hilter vanished.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

basically correct,

But Not New Mexico

You can't get in right over the bases, govt or otherwise...

Here in AZ/Borders of Cali, you can actually get down to the waterways and have a hope and prayer of finding a back door to the Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado Caverns...

Problem is you have to dive and be close enough to the edge of the water that you can make it... in an hour or so,

very difficult

Whats really needed is an innovation in underwater breathing apparatus available to the general public

This Bad Boy right here is my next purchase

Rebreather

Very good but i'd still as minimum have to tow a second unit to by water entirely get from the California borders to central az underground

Anything over the caverns is locked down by military, no way in but the back door

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah well if your minds too open any old rubbish can get in and stay in. Thats why its important to openly discriminate between fact and bs, because some people cant. We all want the truth, if you hadnt noticed thats why people were asking for his proof.

Im interested in this centre of gravity thing, does it equal the centre of mass? or can a gravitational centre exist in free space as a sum of the surrounding mass? In other words what is the gravitational centre of a hollow object? Answers on a postcard to....

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

I reread every one of your posts here

My statements still stand. You know gravity exists....but you don't know what it is. You don't understand the underlying mechanism. This does not make you qualified to speak on gravity (and it doesn't make a professor qualified, either) in such concrete terms. There are quite a few folks who would debate much of what is thought to be known about gravity. Well educated folks with well reasoned arguments.

Why does "Shamballah" have to be related to a hollow earth theory? Why cannot it not just be a subterranean city?

have you ever read Lobsang Rampa? He describes exactly that same thing...an underground city.

Of course, Admiral Byrd describes a hollow Earth. Since he is not a crackpot, perhaps there is something to his claims. I don't know.

And neither do you. That is my entire point.

Your addition? To argue that a hollow Earth is not feasible given the gravity measurements you have read in texts. So how does this preclude underground cities? You should visit the Untersberg Mountain thread here, there is some nice history behind the story, and Skyfloating did an outstanding job presenting the initial material (with lots of support from ATSers).

What you seem to be doing is trying to shut down the conversation before it can get started. Stifle discussion. Accept ignorance. All of these things are not favorable on this board.

I do not intend to appear as though i am attacking you. What i AM asking is that you contribute something, honestly, to the conversation. And then not argue how everyone is wrong for not agreeing with you.

Evidence and proof is a two way street. Quid pro quo.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

About Alien, Hollow earth, NWO people etc (all parts of my favorit interests here...) Just wondering WHY THEY NEED TO HIDE FROM US ?

Maybe because their technological superiority isn't enough to overcome our numbers superiority, or vast population. To destroy Humans they would have to destroy the Earth, so it wouldn't be worth it. They haven't succeeded in creating a virus that can wipe us all out. so they live on in hiding.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Amen on no Hollow Earth

Byrd?

Antarctica is deep as heck, in the thread I posted above, I explain exactly how a person would think he was entering a hollow Earth and what the illusion actually is ... and I know from experience not from supposition

Whatever lol, people can believe whatever they like

others will actually go down there and look around

Not going to get worked up about it repeatedly

I'm just going to ... keep going in and seeing for myself what' real and what's false

Not much I can in the end if... people will insist on repeating over and over again an irrational theory that I know first hand can't possibly be real... not from reading a book, but by actual study and hands on experience

LOL, people have free will, just choose to skim over and...don't stress is all I can do

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
mopus, i read your information. That is a VERY well reasoned arguement. Thank you very much for sharing, it is definitely noteworthy.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I wouldn't even say hiding

several miles down is a major atmospheric and pressure change

Not so much that an encounter is impossible

But you'd run into a person, even if Humanoid, in the upper reaches of our caves on the surface here, about as often as you'd encounter a guy hanging around the top of Mt Everest

Bear in mind you'd be talking abut those kinds of differences

I'd place, given my knowledge of the subject

a civilization as inhabiting systems 5-10 miles down

I's not so much hiding, or they can't breathe at all...

But rather, if your going to the surface to explore, your going to use those diving bells they call ufo's for comfort

The entire external appearance of a grey, very well may be a simple pressure suit of some kind

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

TY glad you saw it, was actually top of p 7

Would be nice to find the hole people have seen in the north though... the curvature described implies an ice flow Miles across dipping into the Earth, the Grand canyon of caves so to speak...

I'd love to have a shot at that

scary as heck though given I believe ice closes it 90% of the time, getting trapped within could be a real possibility for years

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You spell "Shambalah" or whatever it's supposed to be like 8 different ways...

Which one is it???

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Sham Blah, Blah, Blah

I believe would be correct

Seriously,

I think the stories of cities are real, I just know it's not in the mantle lol

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My understanding is the Nazi's went to Tibet looking for more evidence of the Vril. I am still lost as to why they got so into this secret society that appears to be based totally off of a Science Fiction book.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuke_c
My understanding is the Nazi's went to Tibet looking for more evidence of the Vril. I am still lost as to why they got so into this secret society that appears to be based totally off of a Science Fiction book.

Because the origins of the group who we call Nazis, goes back a very long way. Maybe they have early information that we dont.

We only know a fraction of the true history of the world because most of the records were lost or destroyed, by who though and why?

Its easy to imagine they might have found something long ago and made sure they covered up all traces of it outside their society. In which case maybe our fiction is their fact.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join