It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

Limited on what to say by who?
Sorry I haven't really read ALL the thread as I'm supposed to be busy working *cough*.

All I get is , hurry , life, hole, cave, city.

What does that mean ?
HURRY if you want to LIVE ,leave the CITY and enter a CAVE, or find a deep HOLE?.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Nice timely signature about pac man, my friend gave me a tshirt last week with that printed on it
weird coincidence.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
If you can, can you give me the Google Earth coordinants please?

Seems National Geographic found it

Secrets of Shangri-la
Tuesday. April 21, 2009 at 7:30 p.m

In 2007 Peter Athans, renowned mountaineer and veteran of seven Mount Everest summits, joined forces with fellow climber Broughton Coburn to explore a series of caves in the remote Himalayan kingdom of Mustang, an area that had previously been off-limits to outsiders. In a subterranean chamber, 14,000 feet up, they found a gigantic 55-panel mural from the 13th century depicting important Buddhist sages and 11th century Tibetan manuscripts, suggesting a gathering place for a large religious community—perhaps the sort of meditative, self-sufficient community that inspired the myth of Shangri-la.

McGowan, William. “Into the Heart of the Lotus; When Ian Baker finally found the legendary Hidden Falls at the bottom of the world’s deepest gorge, was he really on the verge of paradise? Or would he have to settle for fame and fortune?” WashingtonPost.com. 6 June 1999 www.washingtonpost.com...

National Geo paid for a set of 20 images, valued at more than $48,000 to Ikonos satellite to take images for the expedition... forget google here is a look at the river above the falls...
(Yeah I got one
)

FULL SIZE (Takes 4 scans huge file)

In January the National Geographic Society announced that (Ian) Baker had led an expedition into a remote mountainous area of southeastern Tibet called Pemako-- "The Hidden Land of the Opening Lotus," as it is known in Tibetan. There he had discovered a long-rumored but never before documented major waterfall on Tibet's mighty Tsangpo River. Clawing their way down mist-cloaked, nearly sheer 4,000-foot cliffs into a rocky gorge-within-a-gorge so deep it remains in perpetual shadow and can't even be seen on satellite surveillance photographs, Baker and another team member were able to reach and measure a waterfall approximately 108 feet high, naming it Hidden Falls.

"It's not just a place to go take pictures," Baker recalls the lama explaining. But once Baker conveyed his serious interest in the spirituality of the search, the lama told him to come back in the summer, and be prepared to spend a month alone in a cave. When Baker returned, the lama sent him off with two nomads who led him to a cave deep in a remote valley.

But he hadn't abandoned his interest in the beyul tradition. The lama who'd sent him off to the cave told him beyuls were described in obscure, coded texts that dated from the 8th century. Eager to get his hands on some of them, Baker sought help from the Dalai Lama himself. In Dharmsala on academic business in 1987, he expressed his interest during an audience. Getting a "faraway" look in his eye, as Baker recalls it, the Dalai Lama directed a monk to help Baker locate a dusty tome from a high, dimly lit shelf in the Dharmsala library. This, like other similar texts, was, as Baker puts it, a kind of "Fodor's Guide to the fourth dimension," which advised pilgrims on how best to navigate landscapes that are invested with spiritual and mystical properties. Baker eventually expanded his collection of beyul texts to nine.

Searching for Shambhala is one of my pet projects... perhaps I seek the 'portal' that was once Mount Meru...

In 1600's a Japanese map shows the entrance like this... a watery vortex

[edit on 5-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great stuff, thanks. Wow, as 2012 draws near, ancient Shangri-la has been found. What next.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What does that mean ? HURRY if you want to LIVE ,leave the CITY and enter a CAVE, or find a deep HOLE?.

In an age long past, before the dawn of pre-history, human kind had to take to the earth in order to survive a set of major cataclysms (there was much fire and water). It killed most, and only a few survived.

These events are cyclical. The Mayans and Egyptians were the ancestors of this knowledge. There's a reason why they were so obsessed with the stars.

It's said that the Garden of Eden was also "inside the earth."

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great post. I can see the t-shirts now . "I'm on the road to Shamballa" I'd buy one

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would like to see photos and documentation of these underground cities. Is there any?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishjon1973

Great post. I can see the t-shirts now . "I'm on the road to Shamballa" I'd buy one

Actually..... working on that... well something similar anyway

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Before the internet I read a few books, about this subject, and since I have not been able to find a one of them. On ebook Borought the idea that Shangro LA was one of these Bases, The Lost Golden City was another, along ith the North and south poles, a Cave in Germany, a cave (catacome path in Rome, and even on under London some where. An acount from an explore from the North pole said the people were 10 to 12 feet tall, and dressed in Roman type armor. and promised to only share their advanced knowledge with the rest of us when we stoppped wars, and calmed our fighting nature.
I don't think the earth is hollow but I could buy into the idea that there are large (pockets that the beings could be in.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael
I would like to see photos and documentation of these underground cities. Is there any?

Why yes there is plenty of documentation and photos.

Pentagon Library
www.whs.mil/library/

But ermmm you have to know the password

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

i don't know about the tibetian monks but i do believe, there are 7 earths as stated by the quran.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A related story-

Today I had the thought that perhaps one of the reasons the exiled Dalai Lama and Co. were ousted by Chinese military was for the age old reason - there was something very valuable there that they wanted for themselves. Something - as had been reported in earlier posts on this thread - that was of ancient origin that the Buddhist Massive were innately aware of and which had laid in whispered mythology for millennia. Something that was perhaps even older than the genetic genesis of mankind.

I recall reading stories of Tibet and its subterranean network of tunnels with autonomous lighting systems that activated upon entry. Perfectly engineered walls of metal and mineral that were as old as the rock they were encased within. Light sources that came not from fire or the stars - but from some strange technology. Lost and forgotten - but not to the Shepherds and Monks who lived high in the icy mountains of the Himalayas. It was they who knew firsthand the secrets and pathways to these embedded labyrinths that lay deep beneath the mountains - inside the Earth...

One day, back in about Summer 2001 - I had met this group of kids out on Mill Avenue in downtown Tempe, Arizona. I had turned 21 or 22 at about that time - and was in search of drink or smoke (or tail), and I had noticed this weird looking dude that was wearing a matching dinner jacket and outfit that looked like he had been wearing it for two weeks straight. But it was his accent that caught me off-guard because of its British high-ended nasality. Which, to me, was not a very common encounter in the Valley of the Sun. There was three other males and four females in the group and we started off towards this abandoned house that was in an adjacent neighborhood of ASU campus a few blocks off. Along the way down Mill Avenue, this English kid - who looked like he was 16 - claimed to be of royalty and that he was actually Prince Henry of Wales. The younger brother of Prince William and son of the late Princess Diana. He claimed castles, bloodline, wealth, and his experiences of traveling across the United States over the last few weeks - and that for all of the great friends he had made along the way he was going to fly back to England to party. I thought he was full of #. But the more I really began to question him, the more that I actually began to believe in what he was saying.

In the late 1990s, I had a s series of extreme UFO encounters in the Superstition Mountains (about 50 miles east of Tempe), and as a result much of my reading was devoted to Chapel Perilous. David Icke was featured prominently in my research and I had recently perused his Matrix book so I was read about castles, bloodlines, and reptilian metamorphs. I wasn't expecting some kid to really know too much about the Illuminati architecture and/or its related phenomena, but he was really on point. I had no idea who Prince Henry was or that he even in fact existed. Due to the eight years that has taken place since this encounter - I am only going to briefly paraphrase what we discussed simply because I can't remember everything exactly. We talked about the Castle of Darkness or Chateau des Amerois and he said that he felt that it really gave British Castles a bad name and boom thats were I thought I had him. I said yes, but that is strange seeing that the Castle of Darkness isn't in England. He then quipped yes thats right because its in France! And we both looked at each other like we had both caught on to each other's awareness of things. (Actually Chateau Des Amerois is in Belgium - but close enough.) It is then that I brought up Icke and the Reptoids and the whole schbang. He had heard of Icke (most Brits probably do) and he thought he was funny. I asked the so-called Prince about Reptilian Shapeshifters and if he had heard of them and he said of course, but the truth about them is much much worse than simply Reptilian aliens from Alpha Draconis.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He then went on to describe what they were really like. I guess demons would best surmise what he trying to explain to me and that the Queen Mother was so bloodthirsty that if all the oceans on the planet were made of blood she would slurp it down to the last drop. That (keeping in line with many theories) millions of children have been murdered for thousands of years to appease these demons. He went on to talk about alien civilizations and he called them by names I had never heard of before. I remember one sounded Spanish like Tejas or Telos or something like that and I really can't remember the the other names. He said something about how some nearby systems have organized interstellar networks and that thousands of them routinely have something to do with Earth at this moment. *** The one thing that really stuck in my head though was when he said that Mt. Everest was actually a gigantic spaceship and it lay buried beneath the mountain. It was older than anything men had ever built and I remember I related the underground/Inner-Earth stories to this and he said exactly! We talked for maybe 45 minutes or so when we decided to go back downtown as the others had all gone about doing their own thing. We went down Mill Avenue as before and found a small cul-de-sac with a bench to sit at. I had just obtained a 40 oz. of some vile malt liquor and we sat down for a moment at about 10pm. We were talking about what it would be like to see something we had never seen before like somebody actually shape shifting into a reptile and thats when he looked at me and smiled. And just like when Elvis would lift up the corner of his lip and say uh-huh the kid did just that - and the corner of his lip began splitting open all the way up above his nostrils. It looked like a tear but with no blood and underneath was dark green scales. Just like in V. I just stared at him and it was like time stood still for a moment and I looked into his eyes and I felt not fear - but like he was sharing something with me that nobody ever really gets to see without dying immediately afterwards. Right at that moment two bike cops came flying in and asked us to leave the bench because it was part of some kind of park and it was now closed. Then this kid said sure he was having a good time and that he was only 16 and that it was a beautiful evening. The cops turned around and said 16? Where are your parents? It is after curfew. We are going to have to detain you. They looked at me and I thought I was screwed too. But they told me to beat it. The kid looked at me and with no regret in his eyes at all - just a dancing light in his eyes - he smiled and said he would be just fine but that I should take care. I took off (I left my 40 oz. under the bench) and was kind of shell shocked for quite some time after that.

The next day I got online at the ASU library and I looked up Prince Henry and all related images. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the same kid.

Back to the topic: If this was really Prince Henry and not some escaped Clone from Dulce - then maybe I can lend some credence to some of the other things that he told me about. Specifically the whole Mt. Everest is an ancient Spaceship story. And if so then maybe all of these magical hallways that I have heard about in strange tales that have passed through time about Shamballah and Asgharti buried deep in the snow of the Himalayan Mountains might actually be talking about some kind of entrances into this or other buried spacecraft. Maybe this ship has just been resting for what seems like forever. But I have never found anything linking to this idea but maybe I just didn't know how to phrase it correctly in the search engine query. And then I connected the Chinese invasion of 1959 and Wen Ho Lee and Mt. Everest and I ended up here on ATS.

I thought my story might be related and I haven't really ever told anybody about it before but there it is!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by WARGHOST2012]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Related from Chi Pu Tei

Underground UFO bases in China

Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas. It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh. In the map the red zone is the disputed area still under Chinese control in the Aksai Chin area. The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh. This was where Indian and Chinese army fought major war in 1962. The area is one of the least accessed area in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol that part of the border. According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, Indian Army and Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.

According to the few locals people on the Indian and Chinese side, this is where the UFOs are seen coming out of the ground, According to many, the UFO underground bases are in this region and both the Indian and Chinese Government know this very well..

Recently, some Hindu pilgrims on their way to Mount Kailash from the Western pass, came across strange lights in the sky. The local guides while in the Chinese territory told them that this was nothing new and is a normal phenomenon from Kongka Pass area the tensed border between India and China. This strange lighted triangular silent crafts show up from underground and moves almost vertically up. Some of the adventurous pilgrims wanted to look into the site. They were first turned by the Chinese guard posts as they were refused entry from the Chinese side and then when they tried to approach the site from Indian side, the Indian border patrol also turned them down in spite of their permit to travel between the two countries.

The pilgrims at that stage started quizzing the Indian border petrol personnel. According to them, the security personnel told them that they are ordered not to allow any one near the area of interest and it is true that strange objects come out from under the ground with amplified and modulated lights. India’s Special Forces and possible visit the area by intelligence agencies.

The locals start laughing in that area when they are asked about these UFO sightings. According to them the extra-terrestrial presence is well known and is in deep into the ground. They believe neither the Indian or Chinese Governments want to expose the fact for some reason. When they bring up thus matter to local Governments, they are told to keep quiet. This is the region where the Euresian plate and the Indian plate have created convergent plate boundaries. Convergent plate boundaries are formed where one plate dives under another. Thus this is one of the very few areas in the world where the depth of the crust twice as much as in other places. The opposite is found in hot spots like Yellow Stone National Park in America where the earth’s crust in thin.

The double thick earth crust allows the creation of underground bases deep into the tectonic plates.

Kongka La has beautiful rocks and granites. For some strange reasons neither Chinese nor Indian authorities ever excavate, dig or mine holes in this area. The area is pristine and untouched.

Recently, both India and China have moved forward to solve all border disputes and start the Sino-Indian relations all over again. The Aksai Chin area is still disputed. But interesting while negotiations both the Governments are indifferent on this area. India and China as shown in the accompanying maps have huge border along the Himalayas and they are negotiating on all these regions. Though India claims that Aksai Chin is part of India, the common belief in the Government, it is not a show stopper. On the other hand, Chinese after winning Aksai Chin from India in 1962 war, built a strategic military highway. Now they are using an alternate highway no to bother with the area in Kongka La.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Recently in the local school, young children of the area entered into a drawing contest. More than half of the drawings had to do with strange objects in the sky and some coming out of the mountains. Many of them even know what and when to look for.

Many UFO researchers believe that there are hidden UFO bases under the ocean and deep under the ground. Kongka La is experiencing some strange phenomenon and suspicious objects coming out of the inaccessible huge mountains (Himalayas) and both the Governments refuse to come out and say what these are.

The other alternative is that it is an underground strategic Air Force base of some one. Then why will either country allow the base on the official no man’s land in the highly sensitive disputed border areas? Why is this region continuously reporting UFO sightings from various kinds of people?

Added Info:

The Dropas

Is it possible that aliens landed in China a long time ago following their spaceship's crash, and settled there? Scientists and archaeologists studied tombs, remains, strange objects, ethnologists spoke to their descent, a linguist translated their writings, but... as incredible as it sounds, no recent investigation has been made since. The story just served as a plot for an X-Files episode.

Introduction

One of the strangest stories dealing with ancient visitors began in 1938 when archaeologist Chi Pu Tei discovered regularly aligned rows of graves in the Baian Kara Ula mountains near the Sino-Tibetan border. Beneath cave drawings of beings wearing helmets along with depictions of the stars, sun and moon, small frail skeletons with unusually large skulls were found. Chi Pu Tei theorized that the skeletons belonged to an extinct species of mountain ape and that the drawings were left in the caves by human tribes. Since the graves were in systematic rows, his theory was laughed at and forgotten until 1962, when stone plates found among the graves were translated by Professor Tsum Um Nui of the Academy of Prehistoric Research in Beijing.

Shortly after World War II, a Polish professor named Lolladoff showed one of the 'stone disks' to British scientist Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans, who helped bring the story to the western world. Lolladoff claimed to have bought the disk in Mussorie in Northern India and that it was supposed to be from a mysterious people called the "Dzopa" (or "Dropa") who had used it for religious rituals.

Robin-Evans would follow the trail of the Dropa to its origins, and was able to take a rare photograph of the Dropa leaders in 1947. His visit with the Dalai Lama was legendary, and provided a wealth of information on the reclusive, unique tribe of people.

The translation told an eerie story of a group of beings that crash-landed on the third planet of this star system about twelve thousand years ago. Unable to repair their craft, this group attempted to make friends with the mountain tribes but were hunted down and killed due to their non-human features. Since this account was not compatible with the Western world-view, it too was dismissed.

THE STORY SO FAR:

In 1938 high in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the borders of China and Tibet a team of archaeologists were conducting a very detailed routine survey of a series of interlocking caves.

Their interests had been excited by the discovery of lines of neatly arranged graves which contained the skeletons of what must have been a race of human beings. They appeared to have spindly bodies and large overdeveloped heads. At first it had been thought that the caves had been the home of a hitherto unknown species of ape. But as the species seemed to bury its dead they eliminated an ape race.

While studying the skeletons one of the members of the team stumbled on a large round stone disc half buried in the dust on the floor of the cave. The disc looked like an Stone Age record. There was a hole in the center of and a fine spiral groove that is a continuous spiraling line of closely written characters

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No one understood the meanings of the message. The disc was labeled and filed away among other finds in the area. For 20 years many experts in Peking tried to translate the disc. Finally Dr. Tsum Um Nui broke the code and started to decipher the "speaking grooves". The Peking academy of Pre-History forbade him to publish his findings.

In 1965, 716 more grooved stone discs were uncovered in the same caves. They told the story of a "space probe" by the inhabitants of another planet who came to the Baya-Kara-Ula mountain range. They had crash landed. Their peaceful intentions had been misinterpreted. Many of them had been hunted down and killed by members of the Han tribe, who lived in the neighboring caves.

They referred to themselves as the Dropas. They said they came down from the clouds in their space craft. It crashed landed in remote and inaccessible mountains. There was no way to build a new ship. Legend in the area spoke of small gaunt yellow faced men who came from the clouds long ago. The men had huge bulging heads and puny bodies. They were so ugly they were hunted down and killed. This description is similar to the bodies found in the caves.

On the walls of the caves archaeologists found crude pictures of the rising Sun, the Moon, unidentifiable stars and the earth all joined together by lines of pea-sized dots. The cave drawings have been dated around 12,000 years ago.

The cave area is still inhabited by 2 semi-troglodyte tribes known as the Hans and the Dropas. These tribes are odd looking in appearance. They are frail and stunted in growth averaging only about 5 feet in height. They are neither typically Chinese nor Tibetan.

In Russia several of the rock were tested. The discs were found to contain large amounts of cobalt and other metallic substances. When placed on a special turntable they vibrated or hummed in an unusual rhythm as thought an electric charge was passing through them. It is as if they formed some part of an electrical circuit.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
if any one wants to know more about the atlantians and possibly shambala then research DAVID ICKE

he has many books but i would recomend videos on you tube cus the books are quite complex

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiral4evr
if any one wants to know more about the atlantians and possibly shambala then research DAVID ICKE

he has many books but i would recomend videos on you tube cus the books are quite complex

"cus the books are quite complex"?

Is this the opinion of someone who seems to think spelling the word "because" is too complex, and insert "txt speak"?

Instead, i think searching David Icke on ATS will be more enlightening. David Icke is selling snake oil.

Maybe his books are complex because he has realized that he can't convince smart people with his brilliance, so he just baffles the suckers with his bullsh**. Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

you said you can show us to the door but can't open it for us, have you already opened the door for yourself??

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

It is my belief that the "all seeing eye", both ancient and modern - is not a physical object but rather a symbol for an advanced psionic ability, one for which our government seems to have taken quite an interest for at least the last 50 years. I would refer one to a Google search on "Montauk Project" and this new company formed by some technicians who were fired recently from the US run project.

www.remoteviewing.com...

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join