It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Interesting, very good thread
back in 2004 I constructed a similar thread regarding the hollow earth theory;

hollow earth? interesting links

In the end, we had a pretty decent discussion and numerous contributions to the thread. Hope the OP finds it usefull

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

Hollow Earth is a total load of crap..!!

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it is phisically impossible.

Think of the earth as a giant Water Mellon. The insides are all Mushy (also molten)..lol

Now think of a Water Mellon that has had the insides sucked out.

Whats that gunna' look like?

Same principle with earth.

Our crust is very thin, without a volume inside, we are just a shell that would crumble & rip apart by the very forces that hold earth in its place.

The Earth isn't a Big Solid lump of rock in space by any means.

Earth is more like a Giant ball of Puttie, we bend & warp with the pulls of the other bodies in the solar system. Earth is very flexible.

If it were hollow, well...., we just wouldn't be able to live here, in fact, look at the asteroid belt... Thats what we would look like with a hollow Earth..lol

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Where is the proof? With people selling books, making money on lies, legends and folk doesn't cut it anymore. Great story though!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

When do you people realize you've been lied to since your birth?

This is a fact: No scientist of this planet can disprove that the earth is hollow and that we live IN the earth.

No joke.
Please read this before you label something impossible.

geocosmos.tripod.com...

Your view of the world/reality is a scientific THEORY. Exactly as the flat earth theory was until we found a better one.

And concerning this stupid eye: Isn't this obvious? IT#s our (reptilian) brain

Our '___' machine, PG

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

First, guys, your confirm code is sometime unreadable to human being so goning back with back button should preserve what I wrote in message

Who want scientific finding and not speculations, read Muldashev. He was mentioned here also. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wont be retyping whole message again. Best

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Honestly I think both of you are missing the point. We're discussing this because it is relevant to our interests. We're not out to confirm or deny anything, or at least that's not my intentions.

All you naysayers are basically wasting your time. We've heard it before, a million times before, and the same argument continues to cycle. There's no evidence, there's no proof, there's nothing substantial - well so be it.

Now let us discuss this peacefully. I'd rather not have any more naysayers or "truthers" trying to enlighten us to the fact that we're all wrong, or at least that I'm wrong. I'm well aware that this might possibly be pure fiction. Of course, it's also possible all of you naysayers are wrong, and we're right.

The time will come for all to re-examine their views. If I must re-examine my views, then so be it, but will any of you naysayers re-examine your views? I think not! That's exactly the problem!

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Aleilius]

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

[edit on 1-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well I'm very grateful for this thread and all of the interesting links so please keep the information and links coming.

I love this particular topic and also all things Sumerian so I'm thoroughly enjoying the read. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Again, none of the critics here can actually prove anything to the contrary having nothing more that 88th hand information to go on.

Some people appear to be so naive they imagine they were born yesterday when time began into a perfect world. Unfortunately for centuries before your birth, a very imperfect world was already running along.

What does that mean? Lots of people, bad, greedy people would have had a LONG LONG time to find, conceal and destroy any evidence. What you have is what you were left with and im afraid you will find its only a tiny % of what acually was.

As for physical possibilities, I think you will find the Earths crust is not paper thin, in some regions its 50km deep and considering the deepest humans have ever drilled is 7 miles I think you might just want to revise your position on what you KNOW on whats beneath.

Also the Earth is a very large surface witha hell of a lock of mountains and to be honest hiding any number of huge underground complexes wouldnt be difficult at all assuming you had the technology to build them.

Anyway, as I said before this is a discussion forum, not a court room and nobody owes you proof of anything. When you can wake up in the morning and "prove" the motivations for the Iraq war, maybe then we can talk further about the meaning of "proof" in the "real world".

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ahhh, the ol' theres no proof of it exists or doesn't exists so therefore
it must be true. And if it's a website that is also selling a book, what
more proof do you need that it's true.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Seems like inactive lava domes could support life. Also lava flow lines could be used as underground tunnels.
We could live there. Maybe ET hides/lives there too. In some areas the continental shelf creates an open area or cave, where you might think there would be water. These are sometimes used as sub pens.

Have you seen or read of the mountain range on mars that seems to have some very large and deep holes. Infrared photos show heat emanating from the holes. Maybe ET or something is down there.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There are all kinds of interesting questions like this topic covers that we simply don't have clear answers for. Fortunately we live in the age of computers and the internet.

I saw an interesting search bot program in the Ubuntu repositories. I need to download it and run it. This is a pretty strange thought, but why couldn't a search bot be made to at least try to emulate human telepathy and clairvoyance. Then you would have a "quantum" bot to search for info like underground civilizations in a traditional manner like the people that appear on C2C with Noory with their web bot project. But, the enhanced bot might really be able to "see" through walls like a remote viewer.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hello there Gillespie. I'm a Brit. I once met this american and he told me he'd once been stationed in the UK working on radars for the US military. So it's obviously the cjance to ask about ufos. I asked him what he knew about ufos and he stared straight into my eyed uttering something along the lines of "I can't tell you anything it's not worth it." Then he came out with "all I can say is they aren't from out there, they are from within here." I took that to mean within our planet, like somewhere you mention below our feet.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great to see this growing! Interesting posts, so much that I can't stay for so long and reply with more replys due to a busy day.

Here is the pic of the "hollow earth" from Space

I read someone talking about Admiral Byrd,
well have a read on OPERATION HIGHJUMP www.south-pole.com... this is claimed as the largest Antarctic expedition ever organized.

UNITED STATES ANTARCTIC SERVICE EXPEDITION 1939-41

In 1906, William Reed published The Phantom of the Poles in which he claimed that nobody had found the north or south poles because they don't exist. Instead, the poles are entrances to the hollow earth.
greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Gillespie]

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Shamballah, Shambala...hollow earth...etc,

i fit every piece of that type of puzzle into the framework
that it s all metaphor for one's internal worlds.

Shambala, & even Heaven are created and realized through internal dialogue, faith, belief, visualization, meditation/prayer

the 'hollow earth' represents both the cranium/brain and it represents
the chest cavity/heart... getting to the goal of Shambala can be traveled on either 'path' (intellect-reason or the heart-soul-love)...
The top-of-the-world monks, knew that theirs was not the exclusive entry point to this 'inner paradise'...hence all these other entrances all over the globe.

the whole thoughtscape of shambala or heaven...even paradise & nirvana...
can be preceived as brick-&-mortar, physical realms, but originate from misty & distant glimpses of hopes/ideals/promise...which need to be meditated into a mental 'reality' ... so real that one can actually exist and sustain themselfes outside of the reality of the natural world...

but just where does insanity begin ?, at the very edge of spiritual devotion?
or are the two meandering paths seperated by only the thickness of a rice paper layer, rather than by vector?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm new & french so sorry for my poor english.
I love all the stories here, with proof or not... I think the interest is to discuss and share all points of view, surely with more freedom than in a non virtual and non dedicated place.

About Alien, Hollow earth, NWO people etc (all parts of my favorit interests here...) Just wondering WHY THEY NEED TO HIDE FROM US ?
That they have good or evil intention, should not seem necessary if they are advanced...
So why ?

Regarding this post, thank you ! I enjoy.
I'm interested on the subject from long time but still not sure what I'm thinking about yet (even if I love the idea).

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As a head of the Toulouse quantum research laboratory, let me tekk you there is no need for all this. The actual stuff of the universe is that all we know is a holographic projection from a subreality. matter, and therefore tought, are very much like units of light on this screen. Buddhists only guard that secret, which is a secret just because it is intellectually unacceptable. Stop being paranoïd, just think!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I fully agree. and i too am even more interested thanks to this thread about the Sumerian race and what links them to the all seeing eye.

SpheareD

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I truly love the Hollow Earth subject because it can neither be validated or invalidated.

99.9999% of us only know what we are told.

Think about that for a second or maybe even longer.

All the BS you were indoctrinated with in school from teacher that were indoctrinated, and so on and so on, begets hearsay.

But if your a person of wealth, power, fame most people tend to believe them for some reason, Why?

I also get a kick out of the self proclaimed skeptics that will not believe there is a hollow earth, but they will believe everything else that has been published and theorized about the mantle of the earth being molten.

People once thought the earth was flat too.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

hy·poth·e·sis /haɪˈpɒθəsɪs, hɪ-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ses /-ˌsiz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[-seez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.
1. a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
2. a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.
3. the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
4. a mere assumption or guess.
[Origin: 1590–1600; < Gk hypóthesis basis, supposition. See hypo-, thesis]

No evidence required mate.

Seems like ye were trying to belittle the guy for making assumptions.

You don't seem like a decent guy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join