It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Maybe because their technological superiority isn't enough to overcome our numbers superiority, or vast population. To destroy Humans they would have to destroy the Earth, so it wouldn't be worth it. They haven't succeeded in creating a virus that can wipe us all out. so they live on in hiding.

This is why understanding the truth behind Inner Earth is VERY important. Remember how I keep insisting on understanding the origins of this mystery? Remember my "warnings?"

Natural events will do the work for them. Read Fulcanelli's last chapter: The Cross of Hendaye.

The Elite know this, and they've prepared for it. However, they're not about to prepare you - mass hysteria of global proportions.

You may ask me to cite sources and what not. I won't have any problem with this, but I cannot say too much. If you think I'm speaking drivel - think again.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Well, that doesn't match observations with Physics in general. Gravity is at the center of an object, not the outer layer. Part of why I had to laugh. The concept is dis proven by barycenter measurements.

Volcanoes I could see being dismissed as a crustal anomaly (in many way's that is true, but only when considering plate techtonics, which could crimp the hollow world idea).

LOL Gravity is at the centre of an object?

I think you will find science hasnt even proven what gravity is yet or that it even exists at all, so its a little ironic you seem to suggest you know where it is.

If gravity is real, then its everywhere, particles called gravitons need to exist, chargless sub particles that nobody has ever seen, even more mythical than UFOs

Plate techtonics indeed, and what exactly would you know about geomechanics? Im assuming someone told you the world was round right? What else did they tell you?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by silver6ix]

Why would gravity require a particle pray tell? Gravity is the description of mass attracting to mass. I would like to hear counter arguements on proof as I thought thats what the whole newton thing was... Otherwise, the barycenter effect is used to calculate planetary objects based on star wobble. It exists at a predicted point between two objects.. has to do with the centripital/centrifugal relationships of mass-you know.. orbital mechanics.

As for Geomechanics(sic) I would think, more than you from the sounds, go back to the hard science (the type that teaches concepts and forces you to disprove, its actually rather interesting. The things you can prove with math.).

And uhm, ".. world was round right?".. pathetic.. truely pathetic.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

SS, another question to ask when in Tibet might be maybe they should get these underground creatures to assist in a little payback protection with the Chinese government. I'm just sayin..........

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Why would gravity require a particle pray tell? Gravity is the description of mass attracting to mass. I would like to hear counter arguements on proof as I thought thats what the whole newton thing was... Otherwise, the barycenter effect is used to calculate planetary objects based on star wobble. It exists at a predicted point between two objects.. has to do with the centripital/centrifugal relationships of mass-you know.. orbital mechanics.

Are you actually being serious? You dont know that classical theory or Gravity does not work beyond the low energy models?

Hell its only one of the biggest problems in physics but dont let me stop you. Classical gravity does NOT work.

Let me tell you how theory works seeing as you dont seem to know. A theory is called a theory because it is a transient phase in knowledge, in many cases a theory will work for a % of situations but then at some point new situations come to light and the old theory no longer works, exactly what happened with gravity in high energy equations which do not conform the classical model.

This is where quantum theory comes in because it offers a solution to both classical situations AND high energy equations by introducing the concept of a massless particle called the graviton which actually controls the force of gravity.

What is undeniable is that the fact that gravity in the terms of the classical position is wrong because it cannot account for high energy situations.

Why does gravity require a particle (actually a sub particle) because in order to balance the equations across all know situations you would require the alternate models of quantam physics and string theory in order to make it work, which is why the race is on to find the graviton particle.

Bottom line is that the time of the rudimentary position of classical gravity is fading, its equations by incidence alone solve simple problems but it is NOT the true rule of gravity because for any theory to become a rule it must work in all situations and have a resolution for all its occurences which classical theory can no longer do.

Quantum theory will replace classical gravity models, how the next theory actually stabilises depends on when and if we discover the gravtion and if we cannot identify the graviton then physics has a manjor problem because we would then have no true understanding of what gravity is, which would be a disaster for physics.

Almost every theorist and scientist is hoping CERN will not only show the Higg Boson but also allow the graviton to be observed. Bottom line is your theory of gravity is well out of date and has no place in high energy physical situation because it is incapable of explaining them.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Great thread,
overrun by Teh Proof-Trollz of course.

I saw no mention of Jan Lamprecht of South Africa, the pre-eminent Hollow Earth researcher of modern times. There are a couple of great interviews on C2C. Check out www.youtube.com/theduderinok.

At least 5 hours of material there, going at it very in depth. There is also a presentation on google video by Lamprecht at a Nexus conference in Holland.

Lamprecht ties together vast tracts of information, and the cool thing is you can check out a lot of his claims yourself, because he often sites obscure mainstream scientific and historical data.

Hollow earth theory is a huge topic and there's huge amounts of info on the internet. Add in Hollow Moon + Hollow Planet theory and the topic becomes vast.

Remember "Solid Earth Theory" is just that, a theory too.

I've iggied about 4 people on this thread so if I don't answer you that's why.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yeah, it's all true.

there's very few people on earth who could get in though, if any, especially if you don't have good intents, because they're on a whole other level.

their psychic powers are to elite, most people don't realize their body overpowers them, good luck trying over come their psychic attacks.lol

oh, and the illuminati was created by them, they also go by the title of the nine immortals.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Silver:
Thats really cool of you,, going off all turbo on things that arnt relevant to the discussion, I'm sure someone out there put a little neat gold star next to you for that. I mean "It doesn't work with high energy.." wow, yeah that totally proved that water doesn't stay on the earth due to gravity!!!!111!! You are so cool I can't believe it, I am agog. You also slammed the whole barycenter mass phenomenon which is being used right now to locate extrasolar planets! Who needs MIT people, or even Einstein or Newtons formulae when your astuteness is on the case?

Not only that, but you referenced quantum and string! Things which would only be relevant if.. you know, they were relevant.

I don't think I could ever keep up with you, I mean it totally looked like you spent about 5 hours in your life reading articles on wikipedia JUST to answer my post. I am so not worth you.. I am going to end this post now because of how much you intimidate me, and I eagerly await the next post of mind bending onanism.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Nice position, ignorance as the presentation of reality, however its not really valid is it?

A theory is only a theory, when it ceases to account for situations it needs to be replaced by a theory which does. In this case classical theory is going to be replaced by quantum theory.

Now you can dispute it if you wish but even a classical physics student will tell you the same. Classical theory cant deal with high energy physics therefore it is NOT an absolute rule.

If gravitons are identified in CERN, quantum theory will replace classical theory for gravity. Why is it still used? Simple because if works for basic gravity.

Many theories work in certain situations, thats why they are called theory because new situations arise to challenge it until it can no longer function.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nice position, ignorance as the presentation of reality, however its not really valid is it?
-- Ignorance means lack of knowledge/awareness. Sarcasm isnt ignorance there turbo.

A theory is only a theory, when it ceases to account for situations it needs to be replaced by a theory which does. In this case classical theory is going to be replaced by quantum theory.

--Correct, a theory is in place until disproven at which point it is modified. Quantum isnt needed to predict the weight of a lead bar within the atmosphere. Nor is it needed to say "The earth is too heavy to be hollow.". This is using an elephant gun on a flea.

Now you can dispute it if you wish but even a classical physics student will tell you the same. Classical theory cant deal with high energy physics therefore it is NOT an absolute rule.
-- It was never in dispute turbo, you made it an issue because of an apparant lack of understanding on the topic at hand.

If gravitons are identified in CERN, quantum theory will replace classical theory for gravity. Why is it still used? Simple because if works for basic gravity.

--Nice unneeded reference. Heres another with as much validity: My car is parked outside!

Many theories work in certain situations, thats why they are called theory because new situations arise to challenge it until it can no longer function.

--At least you demonstrate the absolute basic understanding of scientific methodology. You get a point.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Using a theory to predict only what it can predict doesnt make the theory correct. If that were the case theory would be law, and law would be staitionary thus preventing the evolution of science and understanding.

Science evolves through the evolution of theory thus when a new situation occurs existing theory must be tested and where it fails, new theory must rise to replace the old so that a theory which can deal with all known aspects of its cause.

Just because something seems to work in one or two scenarios, that doesnt mean the rule is correct, that simply means that in THAT situation it seems to work.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Using a theory to predict only what it can predict doesnt make the theory correct. If that were the case theory would be law, and law would be staitionary thus preventing the evolution of science and understanding.

Science evolves through the evolution of theory thus when a new situation occurs existing theory must be tested and where it fails, new theory must rise to replace the old so that a theory which can deal with all known aspects of its cause.

Just because something seems to work in one or two scenarios, that doesnt mean the rule is correct, that simply means that in THAT situation it seems to work.

There goes that point for fundamental understanding. "Law" is a theory which is accepted as iron clad. They are still changed when new data comes along to challenge, they are still modified as new situations come into effect. Until then-they only apply to a very limited number of situations. In many cases they only apply to ONE situation.

In this example the Barycenter aspect though it can be used to balance long objects etc., is only really cited in planetary orbits. Hence it's one real application. It has no need of quantum, or string or even any direct applications of thermodynamics (even though usually stars and solar winds are involved).

Separate note, I am just having fun in this, but I think work stresses are spilling over and making it more hostile than I am hearing in my head, if so I apologize. To everyone else, sorry for hijacking the thread. I don't believe hollow earth at all, but I still enjoy reading it. Please dont let these posts kill your thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My responses arent about believing in Hollow Earth just that is isnt entirely unfeasible. Science laws and theories change as we learn more and since we dont yet fully understand what gravity really is, we cant rule out possible things based on it.

It may well turn out that we dont even understand gravity at all, maybe the graviton doesnt exist in which case we will need an entirely new theory of gravity in order to understand further.

Science can only evaluate based on its current understanding, as new understanding comes and new situations come to light science will need to change radically from its earliest understandings.

This is why quantum physics came to be because once we bagn work in the field of complex high energy situations, science realised that gravity as we understood it until that point no longer seemed to follow the rules. So quantum theory began to evolve new equations and theories which could explain the new behavior of mass and force under the new conditions.

We might well find the graviton and settle on the theories of quantum gravity and then when looking at even more complex blackhole energies and anomolies realise that once again, things happen that even quantum theory couldnt account for, and once again we will need a new theory to try and make the equations balance.

Thats just the nature of science.

Whether or no shambalah exists really isnt provable but it does remain possible, and while possibility exists, no mind should discount it.

Its my firm belief that most humans do not even yet understand this world and how it functions, what dimensions exist within it and how to connect with that whole side of theory. I believe that to understand that requires a function of mind we do not use normally, the parts of the brain which are apparently dormant or suppressed, those parts will hold the key to the nature os the forces of the universe more than any equation or theory ever will.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While know that gravity exists, we still don't have a clue about how it works. Just because gravity is calculated from the center of heavenly bodies doesn't prove that gravity eminates from the center. The center could only be the focal point, or the point of balance of gravitational forces, or what ever creates gravitational forces.

When you calculate the impact of force on a hollow ball, it is still calculated on the center point of the ball. Being that the only things we know about the inner layers of the Earth all comes from a few very tiny holes that have yet to even penatrate the surface, and our observations of volcanoes and other eruptions from below, we only have very weak theories to predict the nature of the inner structure of our own planet.

For all we know, our Sun could be hollow, and beings could live comfortably inside the sun. Mankinds understanding of the universe, and our very own planet is still extremely miniscule.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Your addition? To argue that a hollow Earth is not feasible given the gravity measurements you have read in texts.......

What you seem to be doing is trying to shut down the conversation before it can get started. Stifle discussion. Accept ignorance. All of these things are not favorable on this board....

.....What i AM asking is that you contribute something, honestly, to the conversation. And then not argue how everyone is wrong for not agreeing with you.

Ok so when i said 'reread' my posts i should have said 'understand'.

I was actually trying to establish whether the classical model of a hollow earth was feasable when applied to our fundemental laws of physics. No where did i argue that it wasnt feasable. I said it was ludicrous but not unfeasable.

I was actually responding to silver6ix due to his attempts to 'shut down the conversation before it can get started', 'Stifle discussion' and 'Accept ignorance'. All of which are 'not acceptable on this board.'

I am trying to contribute science into the discussion, steer it away from this bs, cos i actually find it quite interesting and would like to know the facts.
In future if you want to police the discussion you should establish what people are discussing first.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Lamprecht ties together vast tracts of information, and the cool thing is you can check out a lot of his claims yourself, because he often sites obscure mainstream scientific and historical data.

Yeah i heard him on c2c, real interesting stuff rationally put.

Well worth a listen

Lamprecht Coast to Coast

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

"I think we should stop trying to pinpoint/locate these entrances, and actually start looking very deeply into topic and all the other sub-branches of this topic."

Here few links (there are hundreds related to the subject) which can open to some "sub-branches" like immortals yogis and even alien & 2012 prophecies.
Off course just legends, stories, theories etc... nothing scientific here !

Inner earth mysteries

[I]t is regarded by most esoteric traditions as the true center of the planet, as the world's spiritual powerhouse and the heartland of a brotherhood of adepts from every race and country who have been influential in every major religion, every scientific advance and every social movement in history.

In search of Shambhala

There Lies a World Hidden, Mysterious, unknown, and forbidden. Where dwells entities with technologies beyond our comprehension, And knowledge kept hidden from us, in this other dimension.

Buddhist Channel

Some people say that Shambala is hidden in a remote part of the Himalayas. Some call this mysterious kingdom “a house of the immortals”

Soul Survivors of Shambala

Hidden in a valley in the remote Himalayas, it is said, is Gyanganj, a home for immortals. Call it Shambala, Shangri-La or Siddhashram, believers say it is this celestial kingdom that shapes our destiny

The mystery of immortals beings in the Himalayas

It is said that there is Gyangaj Yogashram in Tibet, which is a training institute for yogis. Hundreds of such yogis are reported to be living and researching into the mysteries of the inner realms. This Siddhashram isolate in the subtle-physical realm is not accessible or visible to ordinary persons. Only psychically awakened and gifted Sadhaks have the privilege of entry into this Siddhashram.

Books of Baird T. Spalding or Leonard Orr also describes those immortals yogis.
The Chintamani stone, a holy grail from Sirius ?

This Chintamani Stone, which is of extra-terrestrial origin, had supposedly been brought to Earth by emissaries from a planet orbiting the star Sirius and then handed over to Shambhala’s principal resident, the elusive “King of the World,”

The purpose of Shambhala

Shambala is not just the Buddhist centre of occult wisdom, it is the directing spiritual centre of the next Kalpa, meaning of the next period of the cosmic cycle we are in.

Physics in science fiction

Here's a concept called the Oscillating Ringworld. If we move the Ringworld so that the Sun is no longer in the plane of the Ringworld, gravity will act as a restoring force. With no friction, oscillation occurs and goes on indefinitely, changing the angle of incidence of light on the Ring

A good day to eveybody

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nothing to do with the subject but as we are talking about the Nazis and their search for shambala, just wanted to say that Buddhist people are NOT racist off course.
Ck for example the black lama Choyin Rangdrol recognized by the First Conference of Tibetan Buddhist Centers in North and South America, convened by the Office of Tibet and attended by the Dalai Lama.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To understand this subject much better one MUST follow the etymology and phonetic word trail.

When the time comes I will release all the information I have on this subject, but for now, a few useful hints will have to suffice.

Shambala/Shamballah & Shangrila

Notice the highlighted areas? One will need to compare phonetic permutations of these in order to truly understand the history of "inner earth."

Alla (postposition Finnish) = under, underneath

Ala (noun Latvian) = cave

Ila (verb Swedish) = hurry

Ola (noun Hawaiian) = compare Maori Ora – “life”

Ola (noun Lithuanian) = hole

EDIT: Actually, I did say too much and I had to remove a large part of what I posted.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

Why did you said too much ?
I was expected everybody to share freely here but I'm new and maybe too ignorant too

Have a good night

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

Sorry, to be honest it's because I've been told to limit what I say until the proper time. You can call me names, spit on me, stone me, whatever you want, but I cannot say too much too quickly.

Like I've said previously, the words will show you the way!

Here's another one:

Alu (n. Sumerian) = City

----

Doesn't Adam/Adamah also mean "earth" or "ground?"

Adam
Biblical name of the first man, from Heb. adam "man," lit. "(the one formed from the) ground" (Heb. adamah "ground"); cf. L. homo "man," humanus "human," humus "earth, ground, soil."

I'm only supposed to show you all the door - not also open it.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Aleilius]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join