It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold President of the NWO 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher1960

Arnold?

Is that you?

"Maria com qwik! Da girly man is saying I am tha Antichrist, I love tha regula Christ tell him to shud up in a post, tell hem I work very hard and he should get som exercises"

Just Kidding

But seriously... as I said earlier, most people don't believe in the Antichrist, so this is all supposition in the IF

Obama the Anti Christ Thread 441 Responses

Bush the Anti Christ... urmmm, listed in every 3rd thread as mandatory...

Arnold the Antichrist

Completely unbelievable to most obviously

But wouldn't that be the case of the real Antchrist?

That almost know one would believe it?

And seriously, obviously alot of people take the thought seriously about GW and Obama, yet, Arnolds...Everything would make him far more likely from time of conception to world events, to associations, to his literal perfection of success...

He far more on a technical level...even down to his name fits the bill.

Yet hardly anyone will even entertain the notion and dig, even for the sake of amusement like it's unthinkable, and wouldn't again that be far more like the real Antichrists persona?

The man is not just made out of steel, but apparently Teflon as well

LOL what makes Obama seem more likely a choice than "The Harrower of Black Fields" Rofl

I mean I have seen people go pages trying to turn GW Bush's name into some kind of approximation of the Antichrist, yet Arnie's name is like BAM... Right in your face blatant and no one will talk about it.

Not SAYING he is...

But dang, to me he sure fits the bill allot more seriously than the other people that are talked about being the antichrist

Charisma I think the no1 Prerequisite and looking at how seriously the topic is taken compared to Obama and Bush, I'd say Arnie's got that one hands down...

and, Nostradamus said he would be a Leader, no one ever said religious, not even the bible I don't think

and, you don't need to be a military genius either...to hit a button

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
His first movie, Pumping Iron has allot of strange references in it...

and other odd Arnie clips...

Part for entertainment, part for... hrmmm value,

Lou Ferignos father refers to Arnold in conversation as the "King of Kings" a name for Christ

Don't know what it says about me... but this is one of my favorite movie lines of all time... (yes I know it's a movie) but quite antichristish

Interesting, words at first glance a very positive message but he refers to

Always being Hungry, Always wanting more, always bigger and better things... wouldn't this be the exact opposite of the message every spiritual leader particularly Christ said about not being vain, the material being of no value, what kind of world would it be if we all were this way...

He then says "he is a strong believer of conquering" "rising higher and higher" "getting to the top"

Wouldn't these be the same words of Lucifer who's quest it is to reach the top, heaven? To Conquer Heaven?

and concludes at the end that "This is what life is all about, living rich"

Is it, who's message is this?

Another Interesting thing and a bit more serious

Arnold not only believe in cloning he would immediately clone himself

Very few politicians will touch this one let alone approve it, but it has a distinct clone wars feel about it... Arnold for president = An Army of Arnolds?

sort of kidding, but think about it for a second...

This...actually starts getting interesting here, I keep being surprised by what I find.

Alex Jones, Interesting stuff.

Notice the start of Jones's shpiel... "Arnold went on CBS on Oct 31st and said he'd like to repeal the 22nd amendment so he could be President" As I noted earlier in this thread, Oct 31st is said to be the Illuminatis highest day of sacrifice And... the likely by birthdate, day of Arnolds conception...

I'm just doing this at this point for the trip of it... But Check out THIS VID

It Details, Arnolds Dads locations and positions in WW2

It also shows Arnold wearing the Nazi Deaths Head on His clothing by photograph... as Recently as 2007

More Alex Jones losing his mind about Arnold

This is a Great Vid

This Video has some serious statements including evidence that Arnold is quoted as saying YES there is a secret plan to put him into the White House

You all should watch this, the more I research, the more high strangeness I find

Alex has, a huge amount of information in this one and it seems very real...

In Interview He says He has a 50 year dream to Rule the World

[edit on 31-10-2008 by mopusvindictus]

[edit on 31-10-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
And I must an Image

Arnold with Warren Buffet and Lord Rothschild

You all know the Rothschilds right?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
And I must an Image

The Rothchilds (AKA the Rothsteins before they westernized their name) are a Jewish family... you can be damned sure that Arnold probably isn't a nazi then. You know how Nazis viewed jews, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The "self hating Jew" is not a Myth, there is a great deal of belief that Hitler Himself was actually at least partially Jewish.

Jews have has a long history of people pretending to be Jewish in order to penetrate the society, gain access to belief systems, make money or for many other reasons

More than one theory exists that says, Jews also were in part responsible for the holocaust in order to cause the creation of a Jewish State

In NY right now thousands of Russians adopt Jewish faith when they arrive in America simply in order to gain benefits offered Jews that immigrate to the USA and I know this for a fact

Who is Jewish, who is not, very hard thing to say, when you add in consideration things like:

Lost Tribes of Israel

and

The Linage of Christ

It gets even more bizarre

Who's a Jew?

Your talking about messianic belief and conspiracy, there is much that could be said of the nature of the Rothchilds, their actually beliefs and what they really consider themselves or think of those that call themselves jews.

Jews, backed Bush and so did much of Isreal

Yet Bush's dad funded the Nazis

Who you kill in one holocaust and how you use people when you believe your line is destined to be either Messianic or Lucifer?

How can we say for sure what the motivations might be...

perhaps they believe there needs to be only 144,000 Jews left for Christ to return or the Antichrist must side with the Jews to command the holy land

We are talking about the Antichrist, the guy that fools everyone, including most Jews...

Not much can be certain in the Jew non Jew thing or where the Anti Christ stands in regard to the Jews... the purpose? Control or annihilation?

The battle is fought there, so being an ally would be a great place to be...

no, the Jewish factor can go in any direction and the Jews used by the anti Christ a Million ways...

If you want to destroy a people, what better way than to be trusted by them? The supporters of the Anti Christ could very well be Jewish themselves, for many reasons

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well it just occurred to me that if the NAU takes effect before 2012, our constitution will be pretty much void anyway. Then someone foreign born being president isn't too much of a stretch.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
There is one misconception in this post that needs to be cleared up. There is no law against a foreign born US citizen from becoming U.S. President, provided that one or both parents are U.S. citizens and that the proper forms were filled out and filed with the U.S. Embassy in that foreign country. Which in Barack Obama's case was properly taken careof when he was born. So there is no doubt that there will be no constitutional crises if Barack Obama gets elected. He is a U.S. citizen. There is, however a provision in the U.S. Constitution which prevents someone, being born a citizen of another country with neither parent being U.S. citizens, from becoming U.S. President, even if he winds up moving to the U.S. and becoming a naturalized citizen.

Neither true, nor correct.

First off his mother was 18 when she had him. She had to be 19 years of age or older, not 18. The law was written that the mother must be at least 19 years of age, and Obama's mother was only 18.

Secondly, the wording on what it takes to be President is quite clear. Born IN the United States. I don't know why so many people believe it says "born to a US citizen", because it does not.

If Obama was really born in Kenya he cannot become President legally and if he is sworn in it will be an illegal act and he will not be legally binding as the President.

He IS an American citizen and CAN hold the office of US Senator, however President is out of the question totally if he was born in Kenya. Of course that's the reason why he refuses to release a real birth certificate, because he simply cannot be President if he was born in Kenya like the Kenyan government claims he was.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
And I must an Image

Now that's scary.

I'm pretty sure just like Bush placed all this power in the hands of Obama, Obama will place a large amount of power in the hands of Arnold.

Fro what I understand Arnold is also a memeber of Bohemian Grove.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As for Arnold and The Antichrist I do believe that Revelation 9:1-11 refers to Arnold and 9/11/01. I believe that Arnold is what The Bible calls "The Angel of The Bottomless Pit".

His name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek it is Apollo, and it means "The Destroyer". Think of Conan The Destroyer. I have believed for about the last 25 years that this particular Bible prophecy refers to Arnold.

After 9/11/01 I was pretty much convinced it was fact. I am still very much debated whether it means he is The Antichrist though. The main reason being is that The Destroyer of Revelation 9:1-11 does not appear to be the same as the end times ruler of Babylon.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah, kind of interesting That Arnie is first in line as a State Governor to declare a Fiscal Emergency this week.

If nothing else the man has Goals

(initially was doing an experiment on demonizing a viable leader as an antichrist figure)

But, after all the reading involved... It is going to be interesting to see how Arnie handles the next 4 years

I do not often make predictions but I'm saying 50/50 That Arnie speaks up in defense of Obama and citizenship at some point and that topic comes up an issue prior to late Jan

Or that this "emergency" is at the least a first round of Arnie vs Washington on the road to potus

Interesting the next 4 years will be...

There's just something about the First Black president presiding over a devastated America and Arnie waiting in the wings and this citizenship thing that is kind of loopy

and

It seems like... David Dinkins in NY and Rudy Gulliani and the ending with 9-11 was a test run

Dinkins NY's first Black Mayor presided over a city that at the time when I lived there... the Crack epidemic and everything, it was just straight up a mess... then Rudy comes in with Cops on Horses, cleans the mob out.... and ends his reign in 9-11

Felt contrived is all i'm saying having been there at the time

so does this

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Anti Christ... yeah, harsh term in the end with many meanings to many people

That Arnold is positioning for Potus is Undeniable... and again the Obama citizen crisis, first Black president, warnings of Bad times every day...

as I said above, maybe it's nothing but it sure reads like script to look at it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As I was saying

I'd wager this thread that started as a joke almost... get's allot more use over the next 4 years

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm going to start a list in here of Arnies March to the White House

Let's Track Him for the next 4 years

1: Less than a Month after the Obama Victory Arnold is declaring California to be an Economic Disaster

I am very curious actually to see where this all goes

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well put together OP.....Only thing I will add is, I remember in the Alex Jones Bohemian grove video that he mentioned Arnold participating in it.
Correct?

Thanks for the info.....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Perhaps the movie "Demolition Man" will turn out to be true after all.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

First of all You dont know when the conception of Arnold happened just because he was born on July 7 does not mean conception on the 31st of Oct. Most babies arent exactly born at the completion of a 9 month pregancy; could have been 7 months or 8 months and some weeks you dont know so shut up with that bulls**t. The only people that would know the answer to that would be his parents.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

First of all You dont know when the conception of Arnold happened just because he was born on July 7 does not mean conception on the 31st of Oct. Most babies arent exactly born at the completion of a 9 month pregancy; could have been 7 months or 8 months and some weeks you dont know so shut up with that bulls**t. The only people that would know the answer to that would be his parents.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

HI i am not knocking anyone but arnie a nazi antichrist come on,if you new his life story you would no he hated his father because he would put him and his brother againest each other and arnie would lose which got him into body building and steroids turning into a a muscle freak which anyone can achive with hard work,then he went to the usa to become a movie star which he did and became very famous and through that it got him the job as the governer maybe he did that because his wife is maria shriver who is realated to the kenndys or maybe just cause he can and heres a real qoute from arnie:when i was young it was all about me and what can arnold get of it but now that i am older i realize that i can be remebered for how much i can give back.yes i am a big fan of arnie and i belivie in most things on here but that just sounds like a movie script

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of all this 2012 stuff but I have a freind that also believes this could be true about arnold but what is so compelling about this is he has always been right about it becoming somewhat of a trend with people within five years of hearing him say it.

I remember him looking up at the sky in Arizona telling me about those trails Jet planes leave behind them and what an obsession with what is in that stuff five or six years before anyone ever mentioned the word "Chem Trails". He had theories about the moon that I had first thought had to be drug induced or something, but we see more and more astronauts corroborating this kind of thing and he once told me Hollywood was so in bed with the Powers that be whether they were the luminatti or bilderburgers didn't matter. He just knew Hollywood had the info on much of what was going on. So I thought about that and remembered back when I was a little kid and watched the very first movie callled "Planet of the Apes" Charleton Heston was in it and he was standing in some type of Library holding these very shiny chrome discs that had a library of books and information on them. It didn't occur to me that back then, Hollywood was giving us a glimpse of what many years later would become known as the Comapct Disc or CD Rom type medium of stored information.

When that occured to me I remembered my friends words saying "watch Hollywood dude, they know what we got and they are in bed with the Government" . That was many many years ago but after learning about the CFR and seeing the legendary Arron Russo's videos about the Government and the economy, it hit me that even that stuff about the pyramid and the eye and all that other stuff he said would be part of a huge trend someday. This was all before the internet too.

I had a pretty good education all my life and my friend who was not as well "fomally educated" seemed to have an inate ability predict trends in what at the time seemed like outrageuous assertions.

One day he had told me about his car stalling out or something in a remote area of Arizona and described to me what HE said was some sort of extraterresitial experience. He was obsessed after that with finding out what happened to him, especially with men in black and all that kind of thing. Keep in mind, he was not an avid book reader and this was years before the internet.

His condition worsening, his grandparents suggested I move in with him as they didn't think he was safe living alone and would be a danger to himself he was said to be having delusions. Well I accepted their offer after it got serious enough the Government had got involved taking him in for observation putting him on a drug called Haldol.

When he was released, I was reading over some of the transcripts of this so called observation. I was in shock when I read the papers. The questions they had asked him were all the same I had seen in asked of those NOT of typical patients where they feared it was Schizophrenia, but those asked of people who had been abducted by a UFO.

I never told him that however and he never mentioned anything about it again. Knowing him has been a mixed blessing but one Ill never regret and when it comes to things like Stargates and wormholes, I NEVER take his opinions for granted anymore.

Their has always been something to them that has always come true and knowing everything ARNOLD touches he becomes a box office smash at whether its BodyBuilding, Acting, or Politics, When he asked me about my opinion of Arnold being President, I have to admit, I wouldn't put it past him and I won't discount my friends opinion after knowing him this long seeing what I have seen,,

not anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Maybe we'll see the Schwarzenegger Presidential Library like in "Demolition Man" too?

Reagan gained popularity from being an actor also. And actors make good politicians because they are good at lying to the masses.

Schwarzenegger is in with TPTB. And this is something I thought about before seeing this thread also.

And Governors seem to make good (or bad) Presidents.

Isn't the only thing that's stopping him the Constitution? That won't exist for too long.

I think he will be President one day. Or at least, they will try to make him.

[edit on 14/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join