It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR camera - 7 UFO's seen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
OK, first up the bird comparison shots. The birds were in direct sunlight and very close, less than 500 meters away. They do not glow in the IR spectrum at all; in fact they are very hard to capture as you are watching on an IR screen.

So, first two shots of birds in flight.

So we see birds in flight that reflect so little IR that they are hardly able to be seen on the screen. Any further away and they would just drop right off the cameras ability to pick them up.

I also took a picture of a 'some thing' in the sky that has made my eyes water with excitement. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it on the camera.

Where's this picture you speak of? I'm curious now.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
to me this looks very much like a star formation i see on any clear night. Im not saying it is def stars but it sure looks like the formation im thinking of.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay, then to this image. I was just scanning the skies with the camera, and saw an arch of bright IR travelling across the sky with a darker 'body' to it. This object (and the second one on examination of the picture) was totaly invisible to the naked eye.

I took one picture and scanned the sky again, but the IR light that had caught my attention was gone.

I have ringed the two objects, and yes the picture has gone through light room to make them stand out better. Also please note that as this is a windows snip of the original there is no exif data. I will post the picture with exif data attached next.

Now I will say that these two objects were much closer, and yet they didn't glow as much as those 7 objects in my first picture. So, I am happy that my original image is not birds, insects ect, but a genuine fleet of unknown objects crossing the sky at high altitude.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Nice pictures, the bird ones are exactly what I would expect to see when shooting birds in IR. Ive never seen a bird irradiate IR at that distance and your shots just confirm it.

Also the formation is wrong, that isnt a bird formation at altitude as I showed with the link I put, bird formation is NOT random its very coordinated and specific, actually very smart!

So I guess we can put birds aside and look for another alternative.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here are two crops from adobe light room. If any one wants the original image it is again available to people via email.

I really am now a firm believer that some thing either so high tech or alien is using totaly invisible craft to wander freely at will through our skies undetected. I mean I have only just got this camera, and yet I can see with my experience that what the eyes can see and what shows up on camera is a whole different world.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

wow, cool vids.
I'll go on record saying I saw the same thing in seattle about a year ago.

Great thread so far. What kind of IR cam should I get?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Okay, then to this image. I was just scanning the skies with the camera, and saw an arch of bright IR travelling across the sky with a darker 'body' to it. This object (and the second one on examination of the picture) was totaly invisible to the naked eye.

Thank you for posting these pictures, nice job! They're clearly disc-shaped to me. The fact that they did not show up visually without the aide of cameras makes it even more intriguing!

[edit on 10/29/2008 by obsolete]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just a little drawing in paint (apologise for the crapness of it!)

The second object was not seen at the time by myself, because as you can see it grazed the bottom of the image and my attention was on the first object sighted.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by obsolete

The first object was wedge shaped with a curved shaped body. The second object however looks very much like a disk edge on without the high arch shape. As I said, neither was visible to the naked eye.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The first photo could be of anything, be it alien, chinese lanterns or what ever your mind can imagine as the IR dots are just that, dots.
The last image you posted seems to look like two pigeons to me.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Whate ever.

Two pigeons that show up on IR and not to the naked eye. oh ok then, if you so say so. Mind if I laugh a little while longer at you?

Well, your entitled to your opinion like we all are, so I will ask that you just stay out of the thread. I took the orinial, then did comaprisons which show birds hardly show up, and extra pics of an object that was totaly invisible to the naked eye.

If you just want to sit there and go 'birds birds, could be anything' at all the images, your objections will be noted, and again I ask you to just stay out the thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DK, I find the subject of invisible ships / entities very interesting and wish I had the equipment to experiment with myself. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the ATS crew uncover some similar evidence on the Gilliand Ranch videos?

With that said, you have to understand that the evidence you are presenting is inconclusive. Even the full quality images you have cannot be conclusive to us unless you have the time-stamped visible light images to compare them with from the same exact time.

I understand it may not be possible, but I would look into setting up two cameras and taking shots simultaneously with IR and visible light. Otherwise, there is no proof that these are not in fact birds no matter how much you stress that birds cannot be seen this clearly in IR.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Good point, and at the minute although I have two cameras I don't have the ability to carry and use at the same time. A static position would suit that application, but thats not what these images are - they are not 'I am sitting here watching one patch of sky' photos.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I couldn't help myself DK as your pics made me chuckle too!!

I spent most of my working life in the printing industry, this is a subject I know a lot about and your last pic looks to me like pigeons in flight, ATS has a lot of pics with birds at weird angles close to the photographer who never noticed the "UFO" until he developed the pics. Go and take a look you'd be suprised at how similar they look to yours!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

I couldn't help myself DK as your pics made me chuckle too!!

I spent most of my working life in the printing industry, this is a subject I know a lot about and your last pic looks to me like pigeons in flight, ATS has a lot of pics with birds at weird angles close to the photographer who never noticed the "UFO" until he developed the pics. Go and take a look you'd be suprised at how similar they look to yours!!

Im sorry but thats just untrue, this has been discussed and demonstrated, bird do not radiate IR like this.

The camera is a pure IR and at that range a bird should show up either a black dot or not show up at all if they are far away.

The objects questioned emit IR at a single point, which birds do not do. Unless the bird in question has rocket propulsion in its backend, im not sure how that can psosibly be a bird.

Birds dont radiate IR.
Debunk by all means, but look for a viable solution, not a solution which has not only beed criticised but also demonstrated by the OP.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Oh deary me. So I was looking at the screen, eyes flicking up at the sky, the sky empty the screen full. Stealth pigeons? were these the pigeons arrested by iranian forces? spy pgeons! on the loose! OMG NO!

OK we can go on all night like this. I am sticking by what i saw and took a photo of, and you stick to your 'the pigeons' line. At least we know where we stand.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Im sorry but thats just untrue, this has been discussed and demonstrated, bird do not radiate IR like this.

The camera is a pure IR and at that range a bird should show up either a black dot or not show up at all if they are far away.

The objects questioned emit IR at a single point, which birds do not do. Unless the bird in question has rocket propulsion in its backend, im not sure how that can psosibly be a bird.

Birds dont radiate IR.
Debunk by all means, but look for a viable solution, not a solution which has not only beed criticised but also demonstrated by the OP.

Your right silver, birds don't radiate IR like this, nor reflect enough to be seen at large distances. They also do not emit IR from their butts to push them along nor do they have cloaked stealth ability. What you are seeing is denial and sheer brute force ignorance and the fingers in the ears LA LA LA LA I am not listening mentality.

Now I also have the 'yes but its just one camera' argument and 'its just your word' folk to deal with. So you see, even with photographic proof of unusual objects in the sky under IR conditions, the fingers in the ears 'its not real' folks will scream ATS down to the ground rather than possibly alter their view point.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

You are not alone. I have also watched these orbs sometimes several at a time over the skies in central Bristol UK. Others have video'd them in the States. They swarm about the sky defying gravity, sometimes in formation, sometimes not. They glow very brightly even on sunny days, almost like silver foil caught in perpetual reflecting sunlight. Whatever they are, they are very common, but as to what they are is anyone's guess. They most definately are not birds or insects, I have watched them for up to 20 mins at a time, and they can climb well above cloud level.

Have fun, and great videos.

R

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Its funny how you edit out the nastier replies you make.

Back on topic, I actually thought you first pic to be interesting, its the last pic that I'm unsure of. From the persptive on the pic they (the ufos) are the right size in comparison to birds when compared to the street light. Pigeons tend to sleep on street lights for warmth.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Its funny how you edit out the nastier replies you make.

Back on topic, I actually thought you first pic to be interesting, its the last pic that I'm unsure of. From the persptive on the pic they (the ufos) are the right size in comparison to birds when compared to the street light. Pigeons tend to sleep on street lights for warmth.

Yes, the point being made though is IR. Your case would have a strong point with a camera capable of taking real light pictures. The images are problematic due to the fact its a pure IR camera.

The lastest images for example show a shadow of an object with a radiated IR signature at a single point. Looking at them id say birds are off the agenda.

Whatever the answer may be, I think birds are off the agenda here. If he had taken standard photos id have gone with birds, balloons or whatever, but the IR makes it very interesting because at range to be emitting IR like that suggests neither of those scenarios would be realistic.

You might be more reaslitic suggesting some kind of military vehicle, but then even the stealth bomber wouldnt be showing an IR signature at a single point, the whole craft should be illuminated white.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join