It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR camera - 7 UFO's seen.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

uk.youtube.com...

Try this one, (I don't know why the last one didn't work). I do alot of UFO spotting and was pretty lucky with this one.
Very similar to the photo here but I managed to get a few minutes of film footage... I think if you are using the right equipment, technique and the conditions are right you could catch these objects most days.

IR UFO fleet

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ufoash

Your video is interesting, and I think you should start your own thread about the objects you have filmed.
Just a suggestion.

Ops, I forgot to say welcome to ATS!
Hope you will have a good time here.

[edit on 22/11/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ufoash

Wow, thats a real nice video there. At first I was about to call foul, cause I thought you were only going to show those bugs zooming by, but this video is really nice.

As for D4rk Kn1ght responding to you: He got banned, so I don't think he'll be able to respond anytime soon. Although, I do suggest making a new thread about this video. Good stuff, man. I also want to see any other footage you have. You should also list what equipment you're using, location, date and time, etc etc.

Again, nice video.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks you,
This site is all a bit new at the mo but I'm getting there.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
After reading this thread i feel sorry for dark knight.
i dont know if he did anything else to be banned but he was sure provoked by certain people here .dont ban dark knight

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Thanks for sending me the big one DK. After staring at it for about 2 minutes strait i gotta tell ya i don't have the slightest clue what they are. Do birds give off enough heat for an IR sig?

I don't think its birds. If they were as high as you think they were then possibly one of those starlike ufo's we've been talking about for a while??? I'm boggled.

Birds dont have to give off IR when there is a big ass ball of it 93 million miles away bathing everything on the day side in IR.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ghtIts a new camera

This is like halfway off topic I guess but...

Why does one who supposedly sold everything he owns bother buying a camera and then paying a company to convert it to IR?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join