It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR camera - 7 UFO's seen.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
reply to post by silver6ix

silver6ix, with all due respect...

Just shut up.

You have proven to not know anything about anything and being the loudest doesn't make you right.

The height IS in question.
The speed IS in question.
Whether or not the objects were visible to the naked eye IS in question.

Even DK himself told me he is entertaining the possibility that these were bugs and is taking some test shots to see if it is possible.

Another post with about as much value and something with no value. Did you have a point or did you just want to demonstrate your character a little more, Hank?

Ive forgotten more than you will ever know on probably every subject in existence, but then again thats not really stating very much. What do you know exactly? Thats the one thing that seems to be missing every time you post.

The height isnt relevant. Have you ever seen a bug? Im wondering;.....

[edit on 30-10-2008 by silver6ix]

It's like you aren't even reading the words.. amazing really.

Okay, let me bottom line this for you, since you seem confused by big words..

DK, you know, the guy that TOOK the pictures, right? Well, you see, he (the guy that took the picture) is entertaining the possibility that.. maybe he was mistaken, and that the images that he (DK, the guy that took the pictre) saw were actually MUCH closer than he thought (like right in front of the lens, so that when he looked up to look for the objects above the clouds, of course they wouldnt be there)

So, if DK (the guy that took the pictures) is willing to entertain that idea, why aren't you?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Coming from you, no I dont believe it, Hank.

Probably you suggested it was that way and DK agreed to check it as hes agreed to check all the other requests.

So no, Hank, I dont need your word, thanks for the offer.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I see I have run into an ATS Superhero.

Someone that wont back up his claims with evidence, will not entertain other opinions, has delusions of granduer, and cannot be wrong.

You wont last very long, not that it matters, because I can no longer read anything you type.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Im not the one making the claim though, Hank. I havent said its anything. Its the bird proposal that lacks even a modicum of support and despite being asked to support it on several occasions with any form of backup, nothing has been forth coming.

I dont need to wonder why, ive known all along. Anyway, im done with this thread as theres nothing intelligent left for discussion and im bored with it, and you.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
No offence but can you evidence your questioning of teh OPs credibility, or is this just another thread in which some of YOU decided in good military style who was credible and who wasnt?

One doesn't need to 'decide' something when its so obvious. I don't know what else he did that he got banned
, but he was entertaining.

You will soon get matured and will be able to distinguish real thing from a cooked up piece of BS, keep reading these forums !

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
ice-crystals reflecting sunlight nothing more...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

I see you are answering question about IR and photography like you are a professional photographer. So what I would like to know is this...What are your qualifications in photography or does your proffesioan deal with IR technology and that is why you feel you are a qualified expert on these. Or are you just saying what you think should be happening with nothing to back them up..like being involved in photography as a profession or have to deal with it on a daily basis. Because in the end it is just your opinion and it is one that is as less importaant than others such as me. So if you would quit your trolling and basically calling people idiots, maybe people would respect your opinion, instead of declaring people are wrong and you are right.

Is there any chance that you could answer these questions silver6ix?

Or is that too much to ask.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Here a link to a pic of birds taking off taken with an IR camera, which do show up at long ditsances, if you take the time to go through Flickr IR selection you will also see pics with plurred birds in the background.
pic link

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Kurokage]

Thats evidence enough Silver6ix, you seemed transfixed on the first pic without commenting on the second pic, I dont see the point in arguing over the first as a handful of dots could be anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Silver6ix..is the worst troll on this site. He is constantly trying to keep a argument going and is not willing to debate. When he is backed into a corner he will reverse his arguments and claim that he was not in support of it being alien. When the first few posts were clearly in support of Dk saying it is alien spacecraft.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Soon the aliens will unzip their human flesh suits and show us all their true forms. They are among us! These lights are just the beginning!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi,

here are some images that seem to support the OP's opinion that
those are not birds or bugs in the original photo.

This first picture shows greater black backed gulls over head, 300 meters distance. Dark and very poor IR target even though the sun is directly onto them. This indicates that the UFOs in the OP's photo were not white birds reflecting light at that distance. Oh and before anyone says black backed gulls are not very white, check out this image of them: world.std.com...
presumably they were not flying upside down:

This second picture shows insects close up and is taken in bright sunlight. Regardless of the bright sunlight the bugs came out black even though they were shiny. This indicates that the UFOs in the OP's photo cannot be bugs close to the camera because they just don't shine enough.

This final photo is of the same tree from 6 feet away unzoomed. Look at how there is no trace of the insects that were in the above zoomed picture. Again this indicates that the UFOs in the original photo are not bugs.

Aelf

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Hank,

could you please quote where DK was entertaining the possibility that he was mistaken and that they were something else like bugs?

Thanks.

Aelf

It's like you aren't even reading the words.. amazing really.

Okay, let me bottom line this for you, since you seem confused by big words..

DK, you know, the guy that TOOK the pictures, right? Well, you see, he (the guy that took the picture) is entertaining the possibility that.. maybe he was mistaken, and that the images that he (DK, the guy that took the pictre) saw were actually MUCH closer than he thought (like right in front of the lens, so that when he looked up to look for the objects above the clouds, of course they wouldnt be there)

So, if DK (the guy that took the pictures) is willing to entertain that idea, why aren't you?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry for the late response, I didn't see it till just now.

It was in a u2u that I got after DK was post banned. As a rule, I do not make u2u's available to everyone without the permission of the sender (although, like I did in th epost, I will reference said materials), so either I will wait for DK's permission to post, or I will just wait the few days till he is able to post again.

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Hi Hank,

could you please quote where DK was entertaining the possibility that he was mistaken and that they were something else like bugs?

Thanks.

Aelf

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I'm very very sure that if there are UFO's entering our atmopshere, I.R. masking/cloaking would be a high possibility. I've thought about this A LOT, and this seems like a logical technological "Stealth" ability.

If knowledge of us Humans and our limitations Visual/Technologically/Physically are/have been studied and are known. Then of course they would have technology that would defy our means to detect their presence.

It's also basic natural logic that a defensive technology would have been the main research for would be Alien cultures. "A How to survive" technology tree, if you will.

70% of our research has gone into how to survive so naturally this would be the logical course for anything else intelligent or otherwise. Even primitive animals adapt to their surroundings...

>>Experiment

If you have a web cam handy or any other camera, find a remote control, any will do, and hold it up to the lens with the sensor facing the camera. Press and hold any of the buttons, and look at what you see emmitting from the diode.

I.R. Now I think that a UFO would have this wrapped around it to conceal it from human eyes, or organic visual limits "human" limits.

Which might explain why UFO images show up on video and not seen sometimes with the eye.

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Brainiac]

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Brainiac]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's the constellation Cassiopeia.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

why does this image have the subliminal sex written all over it?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nice photo! I wish more people were doing this... I do a lot of filming in ir specifly targeting UFOs and had some great results. I have a video which is pretty much exactly the same as this photo.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
These objects bear a striking similarity to a formation I observed on at 18:55 12 Nov, 1978 in Homestead, Florida. I observed a "V" formation of approx. 50-60 objects flying at extremely high speed from north to south, passing directly overhead.

So small, visibly dim, and flying so fast that if you were not looking at the section of sky they passed through you would never notice their transit.

On 15 Nov, 1978 at the same time, I witnessed a formation of 8 of the same type of objects in the following formation; a "leader", a "wingman" offset behind and to the west, then a line of 6-7 objects following in the leaders track and stationed behind the "wingman". These objects transited from south to north, veering sharply to the west upon reaching approx. 60 degrees above the north horizon as observed from my location.

Keep up the good work, keep a watch on these "traffic lanes" my limited experience leads me to believe that they will be used at other times. Thank you for sharing your compelling image.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I caught the exact thing on my IR camcorder. I managed to get a few minutes of footage... I posted it on youtube, take a look.
We need more people filming the skies in IR if we're getting results like this.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufoash

Link doesn't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join