It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR camera - 7 UFO's seen.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
snip
If you have so much money to do nothing, and come and go, then why did you sell all your stuff? Why not use it, or give it away to the needy? If you have so much money, then why wouldn't you just keep what you have, and buy survival stuff? You wouldn't need to sell anything if you have so much money?

Mod edit - removed quoted post that was deleted.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

raised the money by selling all our stuff and pooling it all with others. is that such a thing thats too far outside your understanding? sell every thing and get money...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You said you were stock piling it, and only using it for life essential stuff. A camera and an abandoned brother and sister-in-law doesn't seem like "stock piling life's essentials" to me.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

hahahaha what a joke. Oh hell, what ever.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

We have the essentials thanks. We also have alot of money besides, such is life hey? that fact bothers you so much thats your problem not mine. When my family join us early 2011 they are selling their house. That'll add about another 3/4 of a million to the kitty.

Sucks hey?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

We have the essentials thanks. We also have alot of money besides, such is life hey? that fact bothers you so much thats your problem not mine. When my family join us early 2011 they are selling their house. That'll add about another 3/4 of a million to the kitty.

Sucks hey?
You have enough essentials for many years? I imagine after "the dark knight" occurs, that you would be so far away from civilization as possible for many many many years. Also, money would be worthless by then, and only supplies would be of use. A digital camera doesn't really seem like a good thing to "stock pile" for many years in seclusion.

By the way, thanks for editing you posts. Those were quit mean.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Id learn to use your ignore button. Theres a few people around who simply arent worth arguing with, their answer to everything is "balloon" "bird" "CGI" or "hoax" and thats about all you will get, they cant support their views, they cant consider or respect any other view and its basically a waste of time and effort getting into an argument over it. Click the ignore button and they vanish, believe me its far easier than banging your head of a wall.

Of course there are some skeptical people who present good ideas, support their comments and enage brains before posting, you just need to weed out those from the type who it simply isnt worth debating with.

Its better than getting into a fued over it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Um, no mods going to step-in and wack Mr. TravisT for totally derailing the thread? If I want to read about DKs survival plans for the DK I would go to those threads to read them.

What I DO want to read about is discussion of these photographs which I find very interesting. I'm getting seriously disgusted with having to sort-through the ridiculous attack-squad posts. (Emphasis on ridiculous).

Anyone without an agenda or a bias can look at these pictures, read about how they were taken using what type of camera and come to the obvious conclusion that they ARE NOT BIRDS. Anyone incapable of actually determining this for themselves just by looking at the picture and reading the first few posts could come to this conclusion by reading the rest of the very short thread.

I fully and completely understand how DK would be responding tersely and with growing impatience to the posts on the last couple of pages. It seems to me as if that may be the whole point of antagonizing him in the first place...to try and get him banned.

I have no idea what it is in the pictures. However, I WAS enjoying reading what others had to say about it until these last few pages.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Id learn to use your ignore button. Theres a few people around who simply arent worth arguing with, their answer to everything is "balloon" "bird" "CGI" or "hoax" and thats about all you will get, they cant support their views, they cant consider or respect any other view and its basically a waste of time and effort getting into an argument over it. Click the ignore button and they vanish, believe me its far easier than banging your head of a wall.

Of course there are some skeptical people who present good ideas, support their comments and enage brains before posting, you just need to weed out those from the type who it simply isnt worth debating with.

Its better than getting into a fued over it.
I can clearly see who you're talking about, and I understand you may feel like I'm some kind of "troll". But, I assure you, I'm looking for facts, and looking for actual proof.

DK has done nothing but put a bumper on this community, and I'm here to see through all of his lies. I said I was abandoning all of his posts, but instead, I'm going to make sure they are factual and consistent. So far, he keeps showing us inconsistencies, and its driving me mad how a lot of people aren't seeing it. I'm here to find hoaxes, and praise anything I see more plausible. I'm trying to be a positive member here, even if it doesn't seem fit to your agenda, or hopes to certain "proof" or "theories".

And concerning this thread and the birds: You ALL may want to research what you can see in IR cameras and goggles. I found out that you can see birds more clearly during colder weather with IR cameras and goggles. In fact, what kind of cameras do you think they put in bird boxes(ie. cameras to observe birds)?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I agree, theres a whole bunch of them trolling the topics right now, starring each other and generally trying to derail everything. Like I said, the ignore button works wonders, ive no time for silly kids.

Id be willing to be a few of the accounts are duplicates also but I guess theres no way to know, its clear what the intention is, theres been a flurry of it the last few days.

If they dont like the subject you wonder why they are here at all......

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Um, no mods going to step-in and wack Mr. TravisT for totally derailing the thread? If I want to read about DKs survival plans for the DK I would go to those threads to read them.
Sorry, but I'm looking for some validity. DK hasn't shown to much in this forum, so I want to expose that. So, you may want to take what he posts with a grain of salt. As for the bird theory, look at what I just posted.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Im sorry but some of your posts havent been avout discussion at all, they have been about creating an argument.

Id suggest you try supporting your views with some facts. First of all birds dont omit IR, period, end of point.

You see a bird as a bird under IR, if its a black bird it will be a black bird under IR, at range you will not see it at all because a pure IR lens will not pick it up at distance. Again, if you feel otherwise support it, IR picks up reflected or ommited IR signals.

A black bird does not glow white under IR.(and please dont give me the sunlight because birds dont have the reflectivity to create that kind of distance reflection)

A bird does not have a dark shadow and a glowing IR tail under IR lens. Again these are all simple facts, nothing complex in it at all.

Also, as has been said time and again, bird at that altitude flying would be migratory, they are not in the correct V formation, birds fly in a very specific formation due to aerodynamics.

The only ones that dont are in general NON migratory, ie Gulls of whom a few migrate. Gulls dont fly in ANY formation at all so again, its unlikely to be gulls.

So unless you can come up with some evidence to support your own point of view, maybe you shouldnt be so aggressive towards the OP because you dont like the thread. If its not suitable conversation, theres plenty other topics, plenty other forums.

Honestly, im bored of people marching in and laying dow the "laws of reality" without a shred of support for their ideas.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the comparison shots DK. Those certainly help to dispel the idea of the objects being birds
As for what they actually were?... beats the hell outta me. I do envy you the IR camera though. Seems like a nifty tool to be able to experiment with. How much did the IR conversion run ya? If ya don't mind my asking of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
reply to post by TravisT

Im sorry but some of your posts havent been avout discussion at all, they have been about creating an argument.

Id suggest you try supporting your views with some facts. First of all birds dont omit IR, period, end of point.
End of point? Just because its an IR camera doesnt mean ANYTHING.

Proof:
www.spycameracctv.com...

www.sandman.com...

www.amazon.co.uk...

I ca go on and on if you want me to.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

All in all about £200. Not much, and good well worth it money spent. the pictures come out really well and if you can lay your hands on one, I suggest you do. Lots to see out there.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Why dont you go look through and IR camera at a bird? Then tell me if you see them glowing?

What is a birds internal IR source since you seem to suggest they have one?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Black bird under IR. Have a look at this it will make you laugh, especially as its winter.

'Theres no shiny here!'

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sorry, but I'm looking for some validity. DK hasn't shown to much in this forum, so I want to expose that. So, you may want to take what he posts with a grain of salt. As for the bird theory, look at what I just posted.

I'm more than capable of making up my own mind about what I see/read, thanks. And I stopped reading your posts about 3 pages ago, as I see you offering 0 validity to anything, and on a mission to derail the thread with another topic. There has been plenty of previous discussion in this thread to prove to ME that they are not birds.

I'm also getting fairly tired of members of this forum telling the rest of us what is and is not worthy of discussion.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Beats me too, but you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to keep watching out and taking pictures for the next few days as its predicted to be sunny and calm.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join