It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FED: U.S. Dollar COLLAPSE!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
These Problems Are Not Accidental...this is a two hours long video but its worth to watch

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

The next step in biblical prophesy may very well be the gog/magog(russia/iran/israel) war described in Ezekiel:38.39. Whomever makes the peace for that war will be the antichrist.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Alarmist nonsense serves no purpose, my friend. The US economy is not going to collapse anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just tried to buy some silver on 10/17/08 from a gold/silver dealer. He said "he would be happy to sell me some if he had it." He also said "that something was going on, in that the price was dropping but he had not been able to find any on the open market for the last 45 days. The only thing he had any prospects on was 90% silver (circulated coins)." I asked him about bullion and he said he hasn't been able to get that for a long time now. This guy deals in pretty big sales, the guy who gave his number said he has seen his dad buy $15,000 worth at a time. I haven't tried anywhere else to confirm the situation just thought I would add it to the conversation, it kinda freaked me out when he said all this seeing how I have been hearing this but really had no concrete proof to back it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So its true the actions I have heard about are being taken after all I was wondering how long it was going to take before the nsa stepped in and took down the federal reserve the next steps they will take is shutting down the money to both parties before the takedown.

Get your money out now.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

One run-on sentence and one complete sentence. I comprehended the latter; get your money out now, yes, plucky agrees.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I see the trading in the last few months as "insider trading" stocks are plummeting as they tell "us" to leave our money in, it will be safe??? Don't take it out of your bank, we have the FDIC!! I never signed a contract with the FDIC to guarantee my cash. What would we do if they (FDIC) just said "too bad, we lost your cash, you should of came in a few weeks ago".

"They" will continue to tell us lies until we go to look and it is all gone...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yen Rises as Carry Trades Pared on Global Recession Concern

By Stanley White

Oct. 27 (Bloomberg) -- The yen climbed for a fifth day against the dollar as the risk of a global recession and an extended slump in the world's stock markets prompted investors to slash carry trades.

The currency also rose against the Australian and New Zealand dollars, two favorites of so-called carry trades, in which investors borrow in nations with low interest rates and buy higher-yielding assets elsewhere. The yen retreated from close to a 13-year high against the dollar on speculation central banks will intervene in foreign-exchange markets.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by MOFreemason]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
does the term auction facility have anything to do with it?

this guy says it does, and also says a negative non-borrowed reserve is due to the switch in how feds loan their money.

blogs.wsj.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

errr.. I don't have any back up data .. but.. I thought for sure ..that OPEC was accepting EU ?? !!

anyone have hard data to confirm this??

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

wow.. !! Great explanation poet1b!! Totally got that right off the bat! thx!
If what your saying is close, and from what I understand from what I've been told by a few ppl that have better understanding of how the bank do work, and previous posts on here....

There's going to be an 'event' soon that will trigger ALOT of anger, panic and heartache. It will be intresting to see how it all ties together or unravels. As I've said to a couple of close friends of mine for the last 2 years and I'll say it again...

TPTB are going to declare economic emergency...but, I've been wrong b4...only time will tell..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ron Paul has been forecasting this for a long time now and it should be no surprise to anyone who has listened to him relentlessly speak of how bad the fed is.

And good luck in trying to get your hands on bullion anywhere near the spot price. Silver should be cheap right now, but take a look at what 10oz will cost you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Gold is protection against the USDollar..

Wonder why the ETF is falling

Tickers - GLD / CEF

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sorry if someone already posted this video, but are there any truth to the U.S. government already minted the "Amerio" replacing the U.S. and Canadian dollar??

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

U.S. Dollar Currency Collapse Within 30 Days

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

While I agree trouble looms, I am skeptical to trust this site's information since it is a gold company.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

This one too, Pinktip.

www.garynorth.com...

This guy is right on the money.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

Hi anachryon!

Okay got all that but somewhere in my small brain I keep thinking that if the dollar is worthless doesnt that mean that all the rich elites are now/or will be just as penniless as the rest of us?
If thats the case I say bring it on...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

So, why should all of humanity be forced to suffer and struggle any longer, now that the entire global financial system has been exposed as a mind-boggling deception, within many other deceptions? No one in their right mind would continue to be enslaved by a proven deception, which is also proven to be undeniable slavery-by-proxy !!!

The derivatives scams alone have grown to more than 10-20 times the entire global GDP (at last counting) and are now failing because the scam/pyramid scheme broke and exposed the deception for all to see. A significant portion of global wealth and power was created and propped-up using these and other now-proven smoke and mirrors and house of cards illusions and delusions.

These deceptions have grown many times larger than the rest of the entire world economy. Consequently, there is no way that all of the world's governments combined, who themselves borrow so-called "money" from other central-bank smoke and mirror deceptions, can solve this debacle, by using more smoke and mirrors money scams. The only solutions they are offering will take centuries to repay, if ever.

Here is Wisdom...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

This has all been outlined by John titor, here on ATS (archives)

and on timetravelinstitute.com.

Pretty much the US dollar is still around after N-day (2015)

(use your imagination if you are unsure what that means)

but banks aren't, and neither are the illuminati (including

bill gates and other worthless robber barons).

Sad that so many good people - probably including me (!) -

are facing huge odds against them. I hope only to be around

long enough to get my daughter to the age of 16-17 when she

can fend for herself with my help.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join