It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packs of robots will hunt down uncooperative humans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Many have posed the question, "Would our own army turn against us?"

Many have said, that soldiers, are also human too...and that they may side with their families, especially if the veil of unenlightenment has been lifted. I agree...

But, the high hats in charge have clearly seen away around this.

You put the task into the hands of beings who do not think...and voila, you have the perfect slave that does the job for you...with no questions asked.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And we are only hearing about this now? With the what we know about military info releases how advanced are they REALLY?

With a firm foundation in the various physical sciences and a decent imagination, one can usually extrapolate from the press releases and 'unexplained happenings' what is actually going on and to what extent things have developed. One can also double check these hypothesis after a few years based on what is then being released to get a decent idea of how well one may be following the reports.

No AI so far.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just hope they don't have a Windoze program in it..Of we will be doomed

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Of course it's not real. My question was; how long will it take for such technology to come into fruition?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That article makes no sense, it jumps to completely unsupported conclusions with the support of "experts" who are citing worst case, somebody mad a really big mistake scenarios, from that the OP is making even more assumptions. The article says nothing about autonomous death squads, it sources a few things that say military wants some robots to help find people, but if you look at the technology it is almost funny. Those dogs are slow as hell, can jump like a foot in the air, have to calculate every step, and can't get up if they are truly knocked to the ground. Would I fear for my life? No, I would probably choke on my food laughing while evading it with complex maneuvers like jumping over small obstacles, throwing heavy things at it, and generally being better. Besides, it's not even so much as a networking one, either way the robots are remote controlled, they could theoretically have some freedom of choice, but I have a hard time believing revolution is a programed option. All in all it looks like a great scenario for Home Alone 12, not a terror of humanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

i have personally used thermal and night vison while i was deployed and night vision isnt so great at distances and the themals dont see though glass take that for whats it worth

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I bet you will be able to buy civilian versions of these pack robots for home security and as personal bodyguards. Of course you will want to get the none networked variety, so someone doesn't hack them and have em shock you. Plus while one shocks you the others could steal your stuff if the hacker was so inclined

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by one2hate

"Exterminate! Exterminate! EX-TER-MI-NATE!"

Daleks want to rule the World

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Nightflyer28]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh my gosh am I ever slow. I was reading the posts and found another one address to me. LOL Thanks for sharing that video! Wow.
LOL what fun that would be to spend a day playing around with one of those. I would be off roading all the time!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This will not be permitted.Have no fear for they use fera to distract humans from thinking for themselves. This is called mind control and saddly it works much too often.

They are loosing control (they = the illuminati) and they know it.
Soon a new world will sprout but not the NWO's planned world.

The present economy collapse is meant to take out of power the corrupts one's.

Free will you have and it is up to you to beleive what they want you to beleive!!!!!!or not fall into the traps they set.

Have a great life and peace in a better loving world

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hmm I wonder where the testing field is going to be at? Possibly in the Middle East.. I hope they ain't coming to Canada. Or Canada will have to build 100 foot mechas to squash these insect robots. *ahhh Evangelion* XD

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

YES!!! Now thats what im talking about! You hit em high i'll hit em low!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join