It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey Skyfloating,

First of all, my thoughts echo those who are in support of this thread. A few recent events in my life have really opened me up to my spirituality once again, and for the past few weeks I have been keeping a dream journal and getting into a regular meditation practice.

I read this thread a few hours before I went to sleep last night, and like many here I was excited with what I read. Its great to have people who are knowledgeable in this 'field' who are willing to help others find their way. Anyways, I won't bore you with all the details of my dream, but I was hoping you might give me some insight into a particular part of what I remember:

The setting is my friend's house out in the country (I live in rural Kansas). My friend J was the only person I knew in our group of 4 at the time. The other two were older men. The fourth man joined us when he came out of the house and said he was able to communicate with 'light people'.

Keep in mind I have just recently began clearing my pathways so to speak and opening up to the possibilities of life besides what we materialistically perceive. This also startled me because it is the first dream I can ever remember involving "ET's".

Anyways, shortly after this man states this, I pictured this sort of third person view of our group, and there was this gray shadow forming behind me. My immediate emotions were anxiety and a bit of fear, but it soon wore off as the figure came into 'focus' more, so to speak. We enter the house, where another 'light person' appeared. They were both female, or so I felt.

J and I, I can't remember the exact question we asked, but it was sort of along the lines of "Who are you, what is your reason for being here?" To this one of them shook her head and replied "religion".

We continued to mingle with these beings in the house for a few minutes, the details escaping my memory now, but what happened after this truly frightened me. Through the screen door there was what looked like a 'Grey' staring in at us. I remember my 'dream self' freaking out pretty bad, running around the house a bit frantically when I first noticed her (I felt this Grey was female as well). My emotions were truly fear at that point too. For some reason though, that fear quickly subsided and I went up to the screen door, inches away from the face, and stared back. It almost seemed inanimate, except for its eyes, I remember 'fluidity' or motion in them.

Shortly after this both the Grey and the two female 'light people' disappeared and my dream moved to other subjects. Could you, or anyone here more knowledgeable than I shed some light on this for me? For some reason I feel it is quite a revelation for myself. The only two times I remember feeling true, vivid emotional reactions during this dream were the two times I first encountered these beings.

Like I said, I just recently began a regimen of meditation and emotional healing. I've been writing down my dreams for the past week but this is the first I can ever remember having such a vivid ET encounter in all my life. I haven't been able to lucid dream yet, but I have been making preparations for that moment.

Can anyone help me come to terms with what this might mean? Was there true communication here, through what little means I have created thus far, or was this just symbolism or flashbacks from what I had been researching through out the day yesterday? Any kind of insight would be greatly appreciated.

In Love and Light

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

I think in similar lines. Ive had lucid dreams that were more vividly real than this so-called "reality". And yes, it is more practical to encounter them in an LD-state....no clunky spaceships involved, no radiation, no psychological-shock...

...however, these human beings always call for evidence/proof, something they can see with their physical eyes...so might as well at least have a few UFO-sightings in the process.

Once in awhile I ask them to actually do a fly-by for me...or for the physical-world-oriented-me. This strengthens the belief in the significance and reality of the event. But other than that...yeah, its mostly on another level.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

While I don't question the legitimacy of experiences obtained with this method, there is a terribly fine line between what you are suggesting and self hypnosis.

If somebody wants to experience extraterrestrials, may I simply suggest using some '___', Salvia, Peyote or other halucinogenic drugs? they will definitely give you an unquestionably real experience of meeting all kinds of creatures, including extraterrestrials. These would require no unwavering belief or any mental preconditioning as long as done responsibly in a safe environment.

As a personal experience this, or any other form of "awareness tuning" should not be confused with objective reality, which, as undefinable as it is, has the interesting property of being testable by somebody other than oneself.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by WishForWings

Ive had some good experiences with ETs, and some very bad experiences in my childhood (before I understood what was going on)...not only mentally, but also physically (bruises).

Its really sad that the main way we visualize ETs in science-fiction is as evil, horrible, weird beings. This scares us off ever making contact.

You had bad experiences in your childhood? This is only connecting yourself to your emotional experiences induced by your dreams. Perhaps you are really dispelling your dream state in your deepest "mediations". Perhaps you are then inducing '___' before a sub conscious level or REM state of being. You truly do let your emotions take hold of you.

This is not the way to meet and greet extraterrestrials. This is opening the door to the netherworld. I'm sure some of you are aware of those consequences and punishments exposing yourself to these realms.

Do not progress these intentions.

Your going to open the door to a great enemy.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Very interesting thread - thank you - a question please? How do you determine that it is an ET that you are communicating with and not an Angel/Demon/Unknown entity assuming that any of these things exist also?

Just curious - thanks

Berth

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Well, nothing you encounter throughout the day is a coincidence in my opinion...including your becoming aware of this thread. You say you recently started opening up to spiritual realms again. Then, you were fascinated by ET-Contact. Fascination emits a certain energy-frequency which is likely to attract that experience. Then you were shown what fears still stand in the way of deepening that experience (the Alien-Experience almost always starts in the dreamstate...thats the safest route). Fortunately you were able to handle some of your fears during the dream. Presumably you associate "greys" most easily with ETs, so those were the first who appeared.

It is quite possible that these were initial contacts with you. It is also possible that this was your subconscious preparing for such contacts because of your newly refreshed interest.

In any case its directly related to your recent interest in ETs.

Follow it. See where it takes you. Dreamscape is a surrounding of perfect safety because your mind/bodies "default settings" get re-installed when you wake up. So there is no danger of going crazy or getting harmed physically.

Flow with it and let us know what they show you tonight...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

This is not the way to meet and greet extraterrestrials. This is opening the door to the netherworld. I'm sure some of you are aware of those consequences and punishments exposing yourself to these realms.

Do not progress these intentions.

Your going to open the door to a great enemy.

Ive been on this since a long time now and its been a brilliant journey of personal revelation and enlightenment, leaving me healthy and ever interested to learn more.

Thanks for your warning but the doom and gloom scenario is quite impossible once you proceed with integrity.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Very interesting thread - thank you - a question please? How do you determine that it is an ET that you are communicating with and not an Angel/Demon/Unknown entity assuming that any of these things exist also?

Just curious - thanks

Berth

You have a barometer-system or indicator-system within your body showing you what is true and what is false. Its called feeling. If you practice becoming very attuned to this and trusting in its evaluation, it is on-the-spot and reliable every time.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting topic, I'll be sure to follow it. As a general addition to the subject I would like to add it is always best in any spiritual endeavours to begin with oneself, then moving to others and after that moving beyond oneself and others (ET's).

And although this thread makes the subject accessible and open which I think is a good thing, anyone should keep in mind it can be dangerous and such communications have been known to drive people insane (or general unhappiness/depression etc.) because of lack of understanding and proper guidance.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

While I don't question the legitimacy of experiences obtained with this method, there is a terribly fine line between what you are suggesting and self hypnosis.

I had my first flying-disc sightings as a child...without using hypnosis or induction techniques, because I didnt even know what that was.

If somebody wants to experience extraterrestrials, may I simply suggest using some '___', Salvia, Peyote or other halucinogenic drugs? they will definitely give you an unquestionably real experience of meeting all kinds of creatures, including extraterrestrials. These would require no unwavering belief or any mental preconditioning as long as done responsibly in a safe environment.

Disagreed. Chemical Substances equal loss of conscious control/awareness of the process. This may lead to otherworldly realms, but those realms can then not be grounded/anchored in this world.

As a personal experience this, or any other form of "awareness tuning" should not be confused with objective reality, which, as undefinable as it is, has the interesting property of being testable by somebody other than oneself.

See? The strict seperation of "subjective" and "objective" reality is an indicator of you not grounding your experiences in this world.

No offense though.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

You don't have any dealing with greys then. That is for certain. Far too many have had. They do not operate in a cosmically, spiritually correct manner, but they certainly are scientists. I understand what he was saying. And even while I say this, I have very mixed feelings about them (which should be qualified as there seem to be different types using different protocol even amongst that species). Though the methods are not as appreciated as face to face open contact with nordics would be be, the hidden agenda is a worthy one, with a resounding wish to see something akin to the author of Alien Mind, and his thread here, a more alien like economy, which in turn is akin to Zeitgeist's new movie with a moneyless resource economy being the goal. This is how they live. All advanced cultures share this. This is also how the natives lived for countless thousands of years and why not only nordics but greys sheltered them throughout catastrophes. The integrity of our visitors, not the ones aligned with our government perhaps unless they are doing espionage, but the majority of visitors is beyond what we see. So, it turns out that some of the encounters commonly thought of as negative due to the abduction scenario are not but are misunderstood. Though I'm not going to defend all of the protocol's used with us.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Hey Jon, and all else that have some insight into the greys' modus operandi, I hear what you say there, and, as some of us are aware, it's especially relevant now, and in the coming days: all well and good to make contact, but from a broader perspective, do you know who you are contacting, and what their intentions are? There's a larger perspective available to explore and these encounters may not look so exciting within that context.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by sasss]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I like the advice of first handling oneself, then others, then groups, then society and then the galaxy and then the universe.

However, the amount of warnings of going-insane, demonic possession, etc. shows me that we´re still hundreds of years far away from disclosure.

Its superstitious really. Meditative experiences with benevolent beings are some of the most inspiring and positive encounters one can imagine. Very much unlike what the horror-flick-fans and fire-and-brimstone preachers would have us believe.

The insanity some people go into is mostly due to their fears rather than the contact itself....in my humble opinion.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Beautiful thread sky. S & F

I know the cynical and debunking crew will be flocking in droves to this soon enough, but I have been aware for some time now that whatever is piloting some of these craft is aware of, and responds to thought. I have had too many encounters and responses from them to call it coincidental.

Very very true, a few days ago me and two buddys were hangin at a local park, it was getting dark we were gonna grab our stuff and head for the jeep to leave, we stopped to look at the sky, briefly talking about the 14th and what was supposed to happen, we look up to the stars... then we seen what looked to be like a white light comin towards us from distant in the stars... then it stopped faded out, then slowly came back again and shot up into the sky, like up up, we seen it turn red as it was leaving... certainly not a plane, but it showed up when we started talking about the GFL news being a hoax... lol, co-incidental, and we all agreed what we seen for that 10 seconds was not a plane, it looked like it exited the atmophere when it turned red in the sky, like it was leaving the planet at a rapid rate... very neat...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thank you so much for your quick and insightful reply.
Your words echoed alot of sentiments I already had about this dream and helped bolster my confidence. A closing word on my dream last night and few of my thoughts:

The 'light people' (I use the term light people because that is the name my sub-concious gave these beings at the time) looked like illuminated human beings for the most part. Female humans who just had this faint or cloudy glow around them. I also felt as if I knew them at the time. When they began materializing I was fearful, but when details came into picture it felt welcoming, or at the very least comfortable with the surroundings.

The 'grey' (You probably know what I mean by grey, I'm thinking of the Roswell photos for the most part), was definately a different race/species/culture than the light people. As I stated before, it was female as well, or so I thought. I did not exchange words with this being, I merely stared back into her eyes for a moment.

I find it quite interesting how I was able to communicate with the two females and that they were mingling with us inside the house; while I felt fearful and restrained when I saw the Grey, and it was on the outside of the house looking in. Symbolically, I take this as a sign that what truly is out there for me to experience are warm and welcoming beings. The 'unknown factor' of extra terrestrials, the War of the Worlds scenarios or the Grey Abduction scenarios, is the pre-conceived fear of what I might encounter delving into this, and this was symbolized by the Grey staring into the room with us and the light people. I'm at home with the pure thoughts and intentions, and I shouldn't fear what my mind might perceive.

I also find it quite interesting that all three ET's were female. Symbolically, I could take this as the Divine Feminine (Christians would call her Sophia). From my gatherings, the Higher Self is approached as a feminine source. This is one of the first things I picked out after writing down my dream and analyzing it a bit.

Anyways, I would just like to reaffirm my appreciation for you and your input and this thread, Skyfloating. Already I can feel you have made an impact into my journey down this path, and I will take you up on your advice and follow up on what I have already experienced. I will keep in touch with you and all those who read my posts and feel encouraged to do the same!

In Love and Light

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Tgautier13]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this....In a sense this is just thought power process that theropist use in dealing with emotional damaged people. I see where your hard science direction using the spec. of light, that kinda sparked my interest as applied science to a visual sense in using light filters that could distort what our minds see through our tuned vision. I think you kinda might be on to something from that science stand point, but as for the thought direction.... I think it's more playing on anyone who wants to see E.B.E's so bad their mind will manifest that image or thought..???..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

thanks Sky
this is so amazing!!!!!!
im agree with you we dont need them....
thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What I do is something similar to remote viewing, I just call it scanning. I can do it with everyhting. I have not yet scanned for aliens, but I have scanned Mars and the Moon. What I found is that Mars is most probably going to be colonized, yet the Moon will not. I have also seen structures, very ancient and abonded, at the far side of the Moon.

Of course I have no way of checking this. I have done this with people, and I was right.

Having said that I have not scanned for alien life forms, I did try to get info about the Greys. I saw all sorts of drawed Greys (like in a cartoon, looking very much like Twee Twee!), indicating to me that they are not real but fabricated. The same goes for the Reptilians.

I do not want to open a two way channel with entities unknown to me. But I will see if I can pick up on something regarding aliens.

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

i too thought of AA's thread when i saw this. i didn't want to say anything, but, since you did......well.......im curious too.

seems sorta similar.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join