It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Out of what? You cannot prove it is not true either. We have the same dilemma.

Out of the junk that you are immersed in.

Prove a negative. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

People believe the Earth is flat. It's round. In proving the positive, the negative has also been proven because it has been revealed for what it is.

Prove there is no proof. You cant do that either.

Prove there is no proof of what? Of what you are providing?

This is a physical existence, we deal with material objects, not subjective faiths when we begin to prove. You have provided no proof, you are lost in the fanciful conviction of your own deluded mind.

To add more, I watch as you cling to the empty ideas of others and mentions grays, pladeins etc in your posts. You probably don't know where these star systems are nor how many planets are in them, if any.

Until you do, you're in the same category as the speculative flat Earthers, the blossom goodchilds, the grays, the prophet yahwehs, and sooooooo on.

You are playing a game you do not understand the rules and have no idea how to articulate other than to say Prove it?

This isn't a game, it's reality.

You have no idea how well articulated I am, but in this instance all that needs to be asked is a simple "prove it., because all you're doing is repeating the same garbage that fails time after time. You're a follower.

Be specific. Prove what? Everything?

Sure. Thinking happy thoughts doesn't make the world and everyone in it a happy place. Just you.

You want me to prove aliens exist or you will will not believe anyone talking about aliens? OK, I can deal with that.

I don't believe people simply to believe people. People must prove their selves to me, you have no proof as a person, therefore I believe nothing that you say.

I can not EVER say that I have EVER seen an extra-terrestrial craft or had direct visual and/or verified communication with extra-terrestrials because I have NEVER, EVER been to another planet nor have I EVER seen a PHYSICAL sentient intelligent entity other than a Human Being, and fellow ATS member, neither have you.

Just because you're interested in E.T. existence and you see something flashing in the sky does NOT mean it is extra-terrestrial.

This is as bad as the religious believing in miracles and the Earth as the center of the universe before real objective science came along.

I guess you are not convinced, so that's OK. That shows you are fairly intelligent and will need more data and an experience. I can't give you that so you need go somewhere else.

ZG

Thank you providing me with the proof I need, that you don't have any, and since I'm intelligent I'll just ruin your Jesus party. Enjoy sitting high and mighty as you rake in the gullible minds to believe in your nescient trash and delirious self deluded convictions buried in ignorance.

Enjoy your thread, shark, but the minnows will soon become smart enough to avoid you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

You are angry. I understand. There is no proof for god either. Sorry about that. We have been lulled into thinking we need proof because we have been lied to for so long. You need to deal with that in another more socially functional way.

You say you saw an old lady crossing the street. I don't believe you because you have no proof. No photos, no chunk of her flesh for DNA, just your word because I don't know you so I have to expect you are lying, or delusional. Nice note on our interpersonal potentials.

This is not about aliens. This is about a deeper psychological emotional issue you need to deal with yourself. This is not the place. If you want proof, sit at the gate at Los Alamos or Lockheed and badger them. I'm here to discuss something, not prove anything.

We are here to talk about something you apparently have not dealt with and have no belief in. Why are you here at all? Do you also show up at children's birthday parties and demand everyone talk about politics?

Religious people love to argue like this, but it bores me to tears. Would you like links to places where people care about such a waste of time?

Your game is pedantic. It is also inappropriate to the thread.

Please go ideologically vandalize another thread that causes you anxiety.

I for one am interested in much more intelligent discussion on this thread subject. I am ignoring anything or anyone else.

ZG

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I can feel the energy presence of UFOs. Usually in the early morning… and it wakes me up! I toss and turn.

It started about 1 ½ years ago (or at least when I noticed it). When one night at about 4:30AM I heard my 5 year old’s toys going. He has a loud Hot Wheels toy that cranks and pops. I clearly heard it along with many other toys. Now… I thought that was very odd because, first he hardly ever plays in his room, second he gets spooked (he can see ghosts and they are usually between 1-2AM- that’s a whole other topic) so he usually cries out for me, and doesn’t get up and to play. I got up and went to his room only to find everything quiet and he was sound asleep. I thought ..”Oh it’s just ghost activity” and I went to bed.

The next morning my older son who is 16 said “I think we had activity last night.” I asked why and he told me that he thought he woke his brother up (he stays up very late playing video games in his room next to his brother’s room) because he heard him playing with his toys but, when he checked on him he was asleep and all his toys were off. He also noticed it was very bright outside but, didn’t pay that much attention. That was around 2:30AM.

I told my psychic friend and she said that she forgot to tell me that she had seen a couple of UFOS at her house, with the bright lights and everything. She said they told her (she says it’s like a sentence just popping in your head) “First of many” and “Aurora” and something about “minerals” -- This was April of ’07 …..Well, in Feb. ’08 Aurora, Texas had a heyday of UFO sightings.. remember!

Anyway…. She threw me a left curve ball as I wasn’t expecting that answer. I remember feeling the energy in my house that night and I have since then on several occasions. I also told my other friend who lives in the same neighborhood and she has a young son the same age. She told me that she too heard her son’s toys going off and went to check and he was asleep and it was quiet. She then noticed a bright light outside and then it was gone. She thought it was the street light going out.. but, when she looked the light was still on. That was around 4-5AM too.

About once a month I feel this energy and I toss and turn. It drives me a little nuts. If I drag out of bed to look out the window I don’t see anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I'm not angry and your apology for it is misplaced. Please place your energy on things that deserve them and require them. Efficiency is the key.

There is proof for God.

Lastly, I'm done with you as you don't know how to use science or logic to understand the basis of providing proof. You need to be put away in a ward until you get better so that you can stop spreading this non-sensical, unevidential, proofless speculation as if it is true.

Good-bye, and for future reference and aid: please keep your assumptions to yourself if you want to look smart and knowledgeable.

I'm demanding proof on a web-site that encourages the denial of ignorance, I am staying on topic with this thread in doing so as well, as I question your veracity, which has been exposed to be none. When I go to children's parties I watch over them and make sure they don't hurt their selves, kinda like I'm doing here.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Duh... I think we know that! We also aren't the only ones in the universe!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

my good psychic friend says to put salt around your house to block negative energy in... I still have yet to do it.

I do burn sage... especially if things are stressful or... you know that saying "the atmosphere is so think you can cut it with a knife" or something like that. ... well burning dried sage will get rid of the negative energy. I have many stories on how it has worked in my home. The Native American Indians used it all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You could go to a licensed hypnotist. To see what happened in the "black out" portion. If it were a dream then it wouldn't show up under hypnosis.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

...my own motto being "Im not interested in greys". Whatever is less then benevolent neednt capture our fascination. Whatever is beautiful, good, true may capture our fascination. In that we we regulate who we encounter. Good luck on your journeys.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I don't know what to make of this....In a sense this is just thought power process that theropist use in dealing with emotional damaged people. I see where your hard science direction using the spec. of light, that kinda sparked my interest as applied science to a visual sense in using light filters that could distort what our minds see through our tuned vision. I think you kinda might be on to something from that science stand point, but as for the thought direction.... I think it's more playing on anyone who wants to see E.B.E's so bad their mind will manifest that image or thought..???..

Well, if you´re of the mindset that contact is impossible, this would indeed seem like "sporting with peoples desires". The mindset here though is: It is not only possible but even a birthright.

A birthright denied to us by the authoritarian powers who either say

a) "Doesnt exist"

or

b) "Its evil"

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

At the age of 4,5,6 I went through a series of horrible abductions which sometimes even left physical bruises on my body. Hence my long-lasting interest in the subject and desire to find a more pleasant means of living and relating to the various beings in our universe.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Thanks for the unique and different question.

My only mode of differentiation is: Beings on different levels of physicality/frequency. In simplified new-agey-human-perspective words: Imagine 10 (or more) concentric circles, each representing a "universe" or "dimension" and the next bigger circle CONTAINING the realms within it. This goes from extremely dense (mid-circle) to extremely etheric. A being who would be able to communicate with us, wouldnt be too far away from our circle. The realm Newton talks about would be slightly more "removed". *Sigh*...how to explain this stuff in human terminology?

But thats only a guess...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Its true that if your focus lacks sincerity or purpose its not likely to happen.

I must add to this thread that I dont really think its necessary to contact aliens in order to lead a healthy and fullfilled life. Its just something which should be acknolwedged as possible so that people become a bit more independent and self-determined. Dont sweat it

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
(deleted redundant post)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that my truck's clock lost time.
It's done it several times since!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
(deleted redundant post)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Experience is a different kind of proof...not needy of peer-reviewed approval, but a personal subject.

If you can't decipher and understand what your experience REALLY is because you lack the knowledge of your reality, then you will develop psychological problems.

When I love someone... do I need proof for that?

Yes.

When I have sex... I have an experience that needn't be proven or measured.

Sex is replicable and available for all of us to see, test, etc. I'd give you some good links, but I'm certain they're against the T&C

I see and touch a tree...I DON'T UNDERSTAND how a tree is made or built...but don't need to understand it and don't need proof that it exists.

So what you're saying is that you experience existence ignorantly, that's what I've been saying, and that's why people like you make the loose arguments that you do based on nothing but speculation.

You can't tell me how the tree works, how it's made, how it's built or why, yet you attempt to lecture me on the issue.

And you do need proof that the tree exists so that you can experience it. The only way to consciously experience the tree as you do as a Human is to have senses that do so.

Also, I can go outside and touch a tree, you can go outside and touch a tree, none of us can go outside and touch an alien, none of us can go outside and fly to the plaeidies, there's a difference here.

Maybe when you understand how the tree works and why, you'll recognize a little bit more about why you breathe. Then when you learn about the barometric bars and how they cause wind, you'll understand why the tree is strong, sturdy, and is well rooted. After that you might question why there is soil, then you'll see a worm and begin to scientifically study it and what it does and why.

Maybe when you begin to understand your experience you'll realize why proof is not only important, but essential. You are the tree, and if you don't know the tree, you don't know yourself, and if you don't know yourself, then who are you, and why? You're your knowledge of the tree.

It's better for you to know your experience than to wildly speculate on subjectively fathomed ideas. Metaphorically your thread is about the tree, but you're not actually dealing with what we know and don't know about the tree in your O.P., nor are people like GhostZero (is that the member's name?), we're just making speculations about the tree, saying it grows not because of light and competition, not because of soil, water, carbon dioxide and photosynthesis, not because of centrioles deep within the plant cell, not because of cytoplasm or a nucleus, not because of reticulums orthe packaging and processing of micromolecules through the golgi, not the plasmodesmata, the chloroplast, the plasma membrane, peroxisome, vacuole, and so on, you get the picture. If not, then here.

Basic Configuration of a Plant Cell

We are treating extra-terrestrials as if they are a figment of our imagination. We take what we hear about grays, Andromedans, plaeidians, zetareticulins (grays) etc, and we repeat it without any merit or verification, without any proof or study. Then we make up outlandish methodologies for contacting that NEVER works, that only leads the subjective thinking into becoming a deluded, split personality, peaceful psychotic ward patient.

You know who the world will listen to and how this will all end? The people or peoples that build that craft and go to that planet and unite worlds through material, just like everything else has ever been proven and will continue to be proven. Not the armchair self proclaimed conspiracy theorist that blabbers off into a dissenting rainbow filled rant of half truths and pseudo-psychological bait and hooks for the fish that bite.

So, indeed, there is no proof for any of this. But nowhere do I make the claim to provide proof.

I'm going to take your word on that for now, please don't let me find you stating somewhere that this is for certain. And then what the hell is all of this about? If there is no proof for any of this, then why did you start a thread titled "Tuning in to Extra-terrestrial Contact"?

By the looks of the subsequent posts by other users (I know, they aren't yours) and your opening O.P. along with some of your replies, it doesn't appear that you're driving a fine line on only being interested in opening people up to the idea. It's gone far beyond that now.

You need to get your priorities straight, your logic cleaned up, your facts in line with proof and your proof introduced. Because the claims made by you and some other users require proof. Such as: Where extra-terrestrials reside, etc. Long night, I'm tired. Maybe I'll see ya in the morning. Take care.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Where did you get my post? I deleted it

I respect your well-meant warnings and those of others. But honestly, I dont really seek to prove something to others or acquire their approval or stamp of recognition. Ive been involved with this since more than two decades and am doing quite well. My OP is meant as a recommendation to experiment and try a few things out.

So no...Im not going to prove anything to anyone...but each and every individual can prove something to themselves without having to ask daddy scientist or daddy preacher first.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Science isn't about asking a scientist or a preacher.

You can't prove anything to yourself or anyone else until it is 100% replicable every time. If you or anyone else is telling us methods of how to get into contact with E.t.'s then it'd better work every time and for all of us.

I have no problem with E.T.'s, no, it's just the information about them being spread by people like you and ZeroGhost.

In your own head you're doing fine, but trust me, your head is filled with holes and you're leaking everywhere. 'Night.

And either you didn't read my post or you didn't understand it.

Your signature says it all. Other universes? Anything that I can imagine exists somewhere? Right... I'd tell you what I'm imagining right now, but I'm sure it's against the T&C.

I can imagine of many things that ruin that philosophy.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Thanks for being concerned about my health.

Goodnight.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You're welcome and thank you, and you'll be seeing a lot of me if that's how you want to treat the issue.

I'll see you around.

P.s. There's only one universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join