It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sky,
One thing to add, when you are focusing on the release in the begining and when the mind begins to loose control and thoughts come racing in, in a relaxed state with eyes closed, focus on the incoming and outgoing breath, this will help.
Also you should place a disclaimer on the podcast for what you are offering is a technique which is not for mentally unstable people. This technique is geared more towards people who have walked the path and are ready for direction to the next level.
When you do this in a group setting the results will be amplified. It is best done with equal numbers of males and females, all lying in supine, making a large circle with their bodies, feet making the inner circle and heads making the outer part of the circle. Close yet not touching so as to break the individuals energy circut.
I am willing to become part of your experiment. Yet it is always when I give up that they appear to me. When I finally have distance from the last experience.
Looking forward to your audio guided meditation.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In your minds eye, focus on a white star on a black background. A white star. All your attention, all your awareness, zooms in on this white star and rests there. You dont have to concentrate with a lot of effort. Reduce the effort and just remain silent with a white star in mind.

Skyfloating, I have a question -

why a white star on a black background?

this is significant to me - meaningful - and I'm just wondering how you came to pick this as a focal point - wondering if it's more than just a focal point or if it symbolizes something specific?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

When reading this sort of post I always get the following thoughts:

1) None of my experiences and no experiences of anyone I have ever talked to mirror the movie like evil alien experience which suddenly appears in the hypnotic regression crowd and with some online posters who seem to be reading hollywood scripts.

2) No earthbound authority really wants individuals to do anything out of their own initiative, we are little more than resources to the people who see themselves as our masters, and the last thing they want is to see themselves superseeded by a higher order. Yet they would love that we think we were in contact with a higher order, as long as it were an illusion they control. And as should be apparent, now, in 2008, fear is really the only control mechanism.

I am very skeptical of your sort of account, as it is a low frequency fear based story, and to me, as I am a person who thinks the universe has fear and love built in as base frequencies which we sync up to, that always seems like an effort to keep us from linking up to higher frequency entities, be them of alien, earthly or other dimensional/spiritual origin.

Or in short, your type of account always seems like fear based mind control more than a genuine account of a contact with technological beings. But I have an open mind and give you the benefit of the doubt, although I look with the eyes of a skeptic.

All my "otherworldly" experiences, and I've had a few because I have, I guess, seeked them out, have been benign and told me there is nothing for a pure heart to be afraid of.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Alien Contact Meditation - Part 2

But if you are ready and when you are ready, then speak words of intent and invitation, loudly and clearly.

Use your own phrasings and sentences. If you want to, write them down before proceeding. I will give an example of a statement-of-intent, but this is only my example:

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare myself willing to initiate communication with benevolent extratraterrestrial beings"

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare myself willing and ready to perceive evidence of extraterrestrials."

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare the channels of ET Contact open"

etc. Do this for a few minutes, using various phrases of intent. If you feel any sort of hesitation or second-guessing while speaking, then repeat the statement until you can voice it with conviction and feel the decisiveness in your body.

OK, I'll be giving this a shot when I can but I have a question before I do so. Is it needed to say these words or feelings aloud? Or will a heartfelt speaking it to yourself suffice? You know, thinking it?

I share a bay with a number of individuals and I'd rather not have them hear me. I have a strange enough reputation and I'd rather not suddenly find myself in a "heart to heart" talk with my case-manager.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is all from DAVID SEREDA!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have one question.. what do you think blossom goodchild did wrong???? she really believed she was communicating with her alien friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I recall big-lipped bluish beings, yes. Couldnt tell you where they are from though. The ones I know had a sense of humor though.

And elusive they are...get too scared or too awake (they often appear in semi-awake states) and they dissappear.

That almost sounds as if it was an experience taken right from Whitley Strieber's "Communion".

I have always believed in the existence of other life in the universe, and am anxiously awaiting for their presence to be known to all of humanity. The problem I'm having as of recently, however, is that with millions of so-called encounters with ETs across the globe, why have they not left anyone with one shred of evidence that "hasn't been taken by the government?" I find it hard to believe that not one person can provide one piece of physical evidence from their visitations.

I do not know what people video tape in the sky. There is extremely convincing footage, but I have never seen anything myself, although I always look at the sky for at least 15 minutes every night. I always want to see something from a distance. I am too fearful of an up-close encounter though, and I know that I would be very panicked if one were to occur.

My other problem with people's visual descriptions of these beings is that they are only describing what has been presented in the media for the past 50 or so years. Prior to that, other tribes and groups of people have described monsters but none that look like "grays" to the best of my knowledge. This leads me to believe that the more probable explanation for these "encounters" is a form of sleep paralysis or self-perpetuating delusion. I have often worked up myself into such alien frenzies when reading through ATS that I look behind me and think some alien figure is glancing at me from within a shadowy part of my home.

Perhaps people need to study more about the brain and it's fantastic abilities. Anyone who has ever dabbled in psychedelics understands firsthand just how powerful an organ the brain really is. I'm not saying it's impossible to raise your consciousness to such a level that you can have contact with one of these beings, just that I find it less likely than the more reasonable explanation of delusion, at least until such time when one can provide solid evidence to verify their experience.

I commend your effort Sky, and I will try your meditation sometime in the near future.

[edit on 10/23/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank's Sky!

I think contact an Et could be as animals contacting human being.
They could get the first human in front to it.
Maybe their caretaker if they have one.
Our dogs or kitties are doing so, but we don't know.
Could you make some analogies?

SNC24

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dude,
If you are for real, this will be real cool. I will let you know in a few days.
thanks,

Mike

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'll be honest.. I've tried thinking to them before. When I was in middle school and high school I would star gaze for hours and keep thinking the same thoughts.. "I'm here and waiting for you" and "All I want to do is talk." Something along those lines. I really thought it was just me being young and silly, I'm surprised to see this topic right now, haha. I have never made alien contact before but.. maybe I'll go back to trying to "think to them."

Really.. thanks for this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Are there dangers involved?

Yes there are. If you shift your frequency and harbour habitual emotional patterns of fear, sadness, shame or hate, the stuff you will "attract" will magnify your misemotion.

trick or treat ? ...lol

couple questions here,

how come everybody that does this is in contact with a different Alien ?

don't you find it strange that nobody contacts the same Alien ?

if ten people communicated with the same Alien and had the same exact story...i might believe then

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Various possible answers:

They are not actually aliens but some other type of intelligence.

There are a lot of contactees and a lot of aliens, so statistical overlay might be rare.

Maybe they are contacting the same alien but unaware of it.

However, one thing seems clear, there are a lot of people who, independently, are coming up with the same type of story, so there is something interesting going on. And contrary to the abduction meme, which I have a hard time believing in because it links up to hollywood mindwashing and questionable hypnosis practices, imo, this one seems to be a real grassroot movement of people actually discovering part of their inner potential and linking up with what I tend to refer as higher frequency beings, alien or not I do not know.

But it's better to try it out for yourself than to speculate, which was what I did and got results. Individual mileage may vary. I persisted and did this a lot of times. And never has anything happened against my will, although I do believe avoiding fear based states is key here, there seems to be a necessity of emotional maturity for this thing to work out well for the initiate. If you're scared of the idea of contact or of the unknown, then perhaps you might not want to do this untill you can get over the fear and go into this with a positive frame of mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Great thread...probably the best i have seen since ive been on ATS.

I 100% agree that you have to be in a meditative state for contact to occur. I have had one experience with a UFO in my life and have written about it here. I was reading the book Listening to Extraterrestrials by Lisette Larkins. He method involves getting in a trance like state and opening up for conversation with them.

I started talking to them like they were there listening to me and I begen to hear a faint voice talking back. What followed was the single most amazing experience of my life involving a 25ft diameter craft hovering silently in my back yard and telepathic communication with the occupants.

This is completely possible and i have experienced it first hand.

I was lying in my bed giving your method a try and almost instantly got the feeling of someone behind me putting their hands on my shoulders! I cant wait to keep trying.

Ill keep you posted.

Thanks. Thats the type of comparitive account I was hoping to see when making this thread. Ive experienced similar which is why Ive come to think that others can too.

When reading all these threads on "Government Disclosure" and "When will disclosure happen?" I cant help but wanting to scream out loud: "Disclosure happens when you say it does".

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I will try this.

Anyway Skyfloating, have you ever seen something that looks sort of like a skeleton/robot looking being, lol I can't really remember what it looked like exactly, but something like that, when I was having sleep paralysis it was floating above me.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

No I havent ever seen such a being. But I dont doubt that there are a few million more beings I have never seen up to now.

I have seen various beings and heard their communication during sleep paralysis though.

Sleep paralysis used to be a very unpleasant experience for me until I understood its purpose and relaxed into it. Its purpose is to not have the body moving while in a sleep state. However, when the mind is awake and the body sleeping, we experience that as that state.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dave
Skyfloating I will give this a go over the next couple of weeks, starting today. I have tried before but I seem to get a bit scared, can't keep my breathing controlled

I guess it's something you overcome hehe.

Being scared indicates that its not the right time to do it yet, imo.

Ive never seen any good experiences come from fear. In fact, Ive had some pretty bad ones myself when radiating fear.

So do go slowly.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

They probably see different aliens because.. well this would be my guess anyway. Think about Earth, how many people, how many *different* people. Cultures etc. Now think about the entire freakin universe, solar system after solar system as far as the eye can see. All those planets...... all those aliens... You see what I mean?

Do you think there is only one other alien race out there? Of course not. I can't even begin to imagine how many worlds with different types of aliens there are, can you? Maybe the closest we'll ever be to knowing is Futurama, haha. (it's a joke btw.. I don't think Futurama is science mmk??)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dave
Ok what the hell... I am reading over Skyfloating's techniques on the first page and I hear a pulsing sound and see a huge bright flash coming from the next room - which was accompanied with a crack like sound. It's day time and there are no lights on so it wasn't a bulb going out D:

I'm probably just imagining things, but even my dog reacted.

Good one. Some people are talented and naive enough that one thought is enough to have something happen.

And I mean "naive" in a positive sense...without all the fear and doubt and skepticism garbage we accumulate throughout adulthood.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Okay everybody... You guys need to wake the hell up. WE ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS! NO #! Ever wonder why scientists and archeologists have never found Homo Sapian Sapian bones older than a few thousand years? HELLO?!?!? That's New Age common sense for ya! That's the great secret that all "secret societies" do not want us to know. Human beings on Earth are a mix of different extraterrestrial humans! Japanese, Chinese, African, Indian, White, Native American... We did NOT "evolve" from apes, or the Neanderthal or whatever, that's a bunch of mainstream B.S.

The Earth is NOT the center of the universe.
The Earth is NOT flat.
We are not alone, and have never BEEN alone.
We originally, are NOT from this planet!

This is my gut feeling, and if you really think about it, it makes sense 100%.

I hate it when people only base their judgements on what they "know". It's the 21st century! Start using your intuition! It's much more reliable, believe it or not, and it does not require massive amounts of "proof".

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

I agree with what you are saying on fear and neutrality. Good point. I just phrased it in more simple terms so that it would be understood.

Its not actually the fear attracting these things...fear is only an indicator that ones current state is aligned in a way that will distort perception.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Thanks for the words of warning. I agree that the "gray experience" is not one of the more pleasant ones.

Sad though that the "greys" play the starring role in Ufology...because they are not the most important. There is more out there in my opinion.

Sorry you experienced the darker side of this.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join