It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sky,

Just wanted to say that this is a particularly interesting thread...O've often wondered how mental state influences outside activity, be it EBE's or ghosts.

When is the podcast gonna be online?

The reason I ask is that several meditation/hypnosis cd's I have listened to have really worked for me - far more so than meditating solo - where I tend to fall asleep....

Thanks again for an interesting thread....

BTW - glad to see a certain troll who has been rather annoying recently has been banned....

Just a few more to go now until normal service is resumed.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
or what? what happens exactly?

If it doesn't work for all of us then what happens is we know that it's not true. It's not like anyone's going to be punished, jailed or ridiculed, although I think we all know that many people enjoy humiliating others after the fact, but in some instances they may very well deserve after all the damage that they do.

he's suggesting a form of meditation that he believes provides a means of contact with life forms that are different from ourselves - albeit, lifeforms that science has yet to prove exist

For some reason the new theme around today's love and light circle is that humming with your legs crossed gets you everything that you want. This couldn't be more untrue.

you think Skyfloating might actually make people go crazy?

Yes, and the member evidently needs a bit of learning to do his or herself. Sometimes, before you think and speak, you need to stop and reconsider.

because - you have actual knowledge of ETs? Because you can prove no one else does?

No, sir. None of us do and that's the only knowledge that I have about E.T.'s.

That they could possibly exist because from a rational, logical, scientific and reasonable paradigm it is amiable to discerningly entertain the notion that we orbit a star on a planet in a galaxy consisting of billions of stars and planets. So the question is always, "if life is here, then why not elsewhere?" But the answer is not, "I saw something flying and I don't know what it was, so it was E.T", or "when I meditate I can use my imagination to visualize what I think E.T.'s would look like because I've seen artists renderings of them in cartoons or in movies, but never a real one, and so it must be them."

why the anger?

Like I said: I'm not angry. Let's stick to the science, proof and logic and leave the politics out of this. I want to make intellectual progress with us, not get into an emotional fight about semantics and accusations.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Um dude what if the UFO's you saw decended and something came out and communicated with you. Some people have more than UFO sightings to make them think of aliens.

These people believe they have had contact. And for them it is as real as anything. The people who have been abducted all their lives and have rememberd. This is real for them. There is no problem with them listening to experiences of others which mesh with their own reality.

Although it may not be proven to us all, it's very real to them. I'f i told my family I saw an alien and I really did I would damn expect them to believe me. Even if I could not prove it to others, it would not be any less real to me.

Although I agree a lot can be done by the mind. But cases of abductions over lifetimes are pretty hard to account to mental conditions.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

I´ll have the podcast done and uploaded by tonight and post a link to it here.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i was with my ex sam and i saw a ufo flying over the field behind my house. it was a sheprical craft flying at high speed with a brite light. although she has left me although we shared psychic dreams the memory of the ufo is still here. im ready to die and thats the only way to defeat the NWO make peace with the creator before it is too late

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Nah man, the way to beat the NWO is to have faith and love for every living being on this planet. Things have been set in motion to keep the Illuminati from gaining the power they so want. Buying into the fear and hypocrisy they spew in front of everyone is the only way to help them see their goals are met, that's why I shake my head at some of the fearmongering that goes on at this very site. Tell me, what ground would their house of cards be able to stand on if every human being realized their true potential?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So which one of you was practicing this in the Stephensville area?

I had the same thought when I read the stephensville thread

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think a LOT more folks are doing this than who are officially coming forward, even if just gazing intently into the sky and putting that thought out there. The more sightings that occur, the more people (whether intentionally or not) will be paying attention and focusing upon it. I have a feeling that these "flaps" though, may be iniated by those who REALLY put their focus upon it.

No proof, just a hunch...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well, another thing my personal experiences seem to have indicated to me is that group intentions seem to be more effective than individual intentions, so, if let's say a small group of like minded people coalesce and try meditation based telepathic contact initiation, my guess is their chances of success, especially over multiple sessions in time, would be far higher than the individual based experimentations. And Individuals do manage to pull this off.

The flap could simply be an ET response to a higher group awareness, as a lot more people, thanks to the persistance of a few honest experiencers, now realise there is something behind this whole phenomenon and I am willing to be that that telepathic contact attempts are at an all time high.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I agree 100%. When G/F and I meditate and focus upon interaction together, the results appear to magnify. If someone else adds to the circle, we usually have even more activity.

I think that if a dozen folks who were all strong meditators got together and focused intent and emotion strongly, the response would likely be astounding.

Perhaps that IS happening with some of these mass sightings?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think a LOT more folks are doing this than who are officially coming forward, even if just gazing intently into the sky and putting that thought out there. The more sightings that occur, the more people (whether intentionally or not) will be paying attention and focusing upon it. I have a feeling that these "flaps" though, may be iniated by those who REALLY put their focus upon it. No proof, just a hunch...

I agree with this - at the beginning Skyfloating mentioned that disclosure isn't something we need to have handed to us - and I wonder if we aren't in a way calling it to us - just like you said - by more people becoming aware, wondering - and putting that thought out there

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Podcast Uploaded

Alien Contact Meditation

Let me know how you liked it and feel free to report phenomena in the coming weeks (or lack thereof).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We are disclosure.

6.5 billion of us.

Governments tremble at the thought of us waking to the real world where fear is no longer the defining limit of who we are, who we can be, and where we can go.

How many have to realize there is something going on before it buckles the controls we've allowed to keep us silent.

When you see the percentage of people with experiences that make clear the reality that "something" is interacting in our world, our community and our lives, how it is growing each day and how youth, who are the future, have embraced this, it is clear that disclosure will not come from the governments of the world. It can only be confirmed by them. Otherwise it will be common knowledge. We will own the awareness that we have never been alone.

There seems to be another planetary flap wave happening now. It seems to be accelerating its frequency also over the last decade. We are being increasingly challenged.

This is why those of us who are willing to talk intelligently about this are important to this evolution of awareness. We are not waiting to be told it is real, we, like millions of others know. Discussion is important to having a functional context to think about this and having some idea and resource on how we can face it and if needed, to control our fates to a positive desired outcome.

We are all a neuron in a conscious planetary network. We are now networking our awareness, finding the connections, sharing knowledge and working out the disconnects. Collective knowledge gives us the power of all for each of us. We grow in number minuet by minuet. No government can stop us. No repression can keep us from connecting. We are part of a new evolutionary potential that augmented by technology, we now can control our planetary mind without imposed limits. We are witnesses to the world.

The tools of our freedom are in each other. Our intelligence is growing beyond the fences built from fear.

Many (others) are watching us, to see the flower open, the fruit to follow. Like a plant breaking into the light, through the dark dense canopy of limits, fear, negative expectation.

We see the lights above. We know they are there, many of us, without doubt, because we have risen to meet them.

By our discussions, actions, understandings and collective influence, we spread the canopy wider, and more see clearly the forest we have been hidden in is but a finite layer. We are meant to explore, to know, to experience. Our growing knowledge propels us upward.

Those (others) who watch, some, waiting, will help those who help themselves. We will know who has our best interests, our preferred direction of evolution, because through our planetary communicating networks we are learning our own hearts desires, fears, expectations, and our higher abilities to awareness and knowledge. By this understanding we will be able to go even further than our imaginations soon.

I believe we have a real chance of making a leap. With a compassionate and energetic effort, we can pull up our own bootstraps, and take the next step.

Stop to help those just below you get to your your wrung on the ladder. Then go forward with them. We each have the keys.

No one can stop 6.5 billion knowledgeable people from going where they want to go. Our power is us.

ZG

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Bravo!

Well said.

WE will be the ones to uncover what TPTB have been covering up for decades now. We can wrest the control from their hands completely. This thread, IMHO is setting the guidelines to catalyze this awakening / awareness. The consciousness is a most powerful tool---GROUP consciousness is capable of miraculous, stunning events.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Well said ZeroGhost.

Their biggest kept secret is that they have no more power over us if we are no longer afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sky, sorry i have not read the entire thread, so you may have touched on this already.

but can you describe what your physical has experienced? What you have seen with your eyes, what you have smelled, what you may have touched?

I find the whole idea interesting, and am very interested in the sensations encountered during contact.

thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think this would have to be the most irresponsible and dangerous thing I have seen to date (with a Moderator especially) encouraging ET contact.

I will note that I have was a contactee of the Greys for 26 years of my life and I can tell you it was hell. They put fear into you daily, isolate you from existence and other people close to you. Mind wipes and fake memories were so common I ended up with literally two versions of my life.

How did I escape it? I had to cut all contacts with my family so that they could not be used against me to keep me under their control. I also discovered the UBM Universal Binary Matrix and how they access it to manipulate events to their will. When I discovered this the 'gig was up' for them and I heard a distinct voice say 'let him go' a signal was then cut of and I felt a release in my body.

The point of my post is that I went through hell under the deceptive deviates believing they were for the good because of their fancy tech when they are totally opposite. Has anyone thought that they arent seen because they don't want to be seen and that by 'intruding in their space' is the most irresponsible thing to do?

No one has to believe what I went through or what I am accounting of and the irresponsibility against SkyFloating that I have mentioned. I don't care if no one believes a word of what I am saying but trust me finding out for yourselves is just plane careless.

SkyFloating should be held accountable for any adverse effects experienced through his encouragement.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

An even bigger secret is how they lure plain careless people out of their houses to show off their flashy lights so that particular person can be on their 'to abduct list'

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Zepherian

I agree 100%. When G/F and I meditate and focus upon interaction together, the results appear to magnify. If someone else adds to the circle, we usually have even more activity.

I think that if a dozen folks who were all strong meditators got together and focused intent and emotion strongly, the response would likely be astounding.

Perhaps that IS happening with some of these mass sightings?

If I may answer: yes, that is what is happening.

This is why we are working to get this information out in as many formats and venues as possible, and very grateful for example of threads as this one, so that this information can touch and be implemented or at least considered by as many people as possible.

This is also why, with Sky's patience, I continuously make it a point to remind everyone that this is ultimately the development of INNER communication techniques, through which one can get into contact and begin to get to know the inner Identity and Energies that give form and life to us and EVERYTHING that is, as well as those of "Others"...

As one gets more comfortable and knowledgeable with these mechanisms, one can begin to recognize the infinite directions in which we can direct our consciousness, yet at the same time, you can also begin to individuate the portions of reality that DO ANSWER BACK...

This is why, and I repeat, you may very well be reaching FIRST deeper portions and energies of your own self, at which point not only should you not dismiss it as "failed" contact, on the contrary; the deeper aspects of your own "HIGHER" identity you come into communion with, the larger and broader your perspectives will be, not only about the nature of your own reality, but also about that of SO MANY other forms of consciousness "out there".

Practice and work diligently if you feel called, and welcome ANY type of progress you encounter, for it is taking you in the absolutely right direction: closer to yourself and ALL creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join