It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Alright, I admit you have a point with the disclaimer thing.

But I still think you are exaggerating the dangers involved. Why? Because the type of abduction you experienced is not something you deliberately and consciously invited. This is a bit different...its something done from positive intent.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Oh and by the way Drakiir: I already said in this thread that I think Grays should not be contacted.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Did anyone stop to consider that maybe these so-called aliens don't want to be contacted? Maybe your not mature enough to handle open contact. Maybe what their doing here has to remain secret for reasons you just can't comprehend or are unwilling to accept due to your immature understanding of things. It seems to me quite a few people here still have A LOT to learn about some things.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

But I still think you are exaggerating the dangers involved.

He is exaggerating the dangers involved but I can see where he is coming from and can't really blame him for exaggerating the dangers.

I agree with Skyfloating about Meditation, I would hope everyone meditates on a daily basis, it is nothing less than a good thing and is spiritually uplifting. But meditation is not about making contact with ET's, it is a tool or state of mind--condition if you will that can allow you access to your higher self or subconscious mind. In this state of mind you really open yourself up to all possibilities out there. Entities from all dimensions higher and lower from all parts of the universe physical and spiritual.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

WARNING: Following this procedure could result in the following: Memory loss, mental trauma, schitzophrenia, states of confusion, unhealthy isolation from the puplic, hermetic lifestyle, and paranoia.

These are not probabilities, if you are taken by a Grey this does happen.

I agree those things happen but from our own human perspective and besides have you ever been allowed to actually remember what happened to you once aboard a ship Drakiir?

You have mentioned many times in other threads that you can't remember much out of your room, I will tell you most of the grey beings are not what you think they are, they are from my experiences as I described above-- like robots. If you could remember you might remember an experience similar to mine---being on a ship and seeing Nordics and other humanoid type beings (that I won't mention at this time). There are other beings behind the scenes it’s not just these grey biological robot like beings.

The only thing that is malevolent and so terrifying about your encounters is the fear of not knowing and losing control over the situation---as you eloquently put it and I quote.

"Memory loss, mental trauma, schitzophrenia, states of confusion, unhealthy isolation from the puplic, hermetic lifestyle, and paranoia.

All things a monkey would experience when captured by us and placed in a zoo. We are lucky that ET’s are not as barbaric and cruel as we are or we might just never be returned ever. It’s no doubt we treat animals much worse than ET’s treat us.

This is what I have come to realize and learn:

Contact experiences usually only become malevolent to us because we interpret them this way. When I use the word malevolent I guess I am meaning that is how I interpreted the experiences at the time because I DID NOT UNDERSTAND or know any better. LOOKING BACK, the experiences seem that way because you are facing beings you know nothing about for a first time and IT’S SCARY. So most people out there with malevolent stories are telling you their story from the way they interpreted what happened to them WHICH in most cases is not really the way it happened only from human perspective.. Quick comparison: Think of us pulling a monkey from the wild and caging it up, it will of course and naturally be afraid and the monkeys encounter of us would be SCARY and they would consider us evil and malevolent. SAME THING.

Et’s contacting and/or abducting us is no different from us studying animals in the wild.
These ET’s are above us---far more advanced intellectually and in most cases spiritually and they feel it their so called not only right but responsibility. If you dis-agree with that, then so do all the animals on planet earth. They dis-agree with what we are doing to them and the only difference is they don’t really have a choice in the matter. Count our many blessing we are free souls to choose and act as we please--- but not once the ET’s get their hands on us.lol

Nordics look very similar to us but are much stronger, taller with golden to blond type hair, the males usually have longer hair, here is a picture I found that looks somewhat close to the one’s I’ve encountered only they are much more muscular and built (Unlike the picture). As you can see they look just like us accept for the eyes and complexion is different (Unlike the picture), they could easily pass off as one of us. No doubt in my mind there are many who live here and mingle with governments. The most interesting part about Nordics is their relationship with the people we call the annunaki, I will leave it at that!
I might start a thread on that someday.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

The only thing that is malevolent and so terrifying about your encounters is the fear of not knowing and losing control over the situation---as you eloquently put it and I quote.

Yes you did quote correctly but the list I detailed have not all happened to me they are a general list that I have aquired through other people with the same experiences.

I have only experienced confusion, memory loss and fake memory implants as I have repeated especially to you back in the Aliens Eating thread. If your attempting to take a cheap shot just because I said I was done for the thread your mistaken and it is completely disrespectful.

We are lucky that ET’s are not as barbaric and cruel as we are or we might just never be returned ever.

Nah ET taking people against their will operating on them and decieving them for the majority of their lives is not cruel...........no of course not somehow Im supposed to think Im 'lucky'

How in the world would you know what I was and wasnt in control of unless your a clone of me?

I dont work on cheap shots and hypotheticals, apparently you do or at least attempt too

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

If your attempting to take a cheap shot just because I said I was done for the thread your mistaken and it is completely disrespectful.

Never intended to take a cheap shot at you, how do you feel I did that?

How in the world would you know what I was and wasnt in control of unless your a clone of me?

I could never know what you went through but I have a rough draft idea of what I believe you went through after reviewing your abduction thread. They did return you and you are alive are you not? Whatever it is you feel you went through was your own interpretation of the situation!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Communication between different worlds is just as NORMAL as communication between different countries.

Being afraid of interaction with other countries is called xenophobia.

You are a worthy member of this galaxy and need not fear claiming your birthright to travel, communicate to other countries, planets, spaces.

You wouldnt necessarily travel to dangerous countries though, but choose nice vacation destinations.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Like I said beforehand Im done with this thread and whether people think I am over exaggerating Im not worried all I know is that I have done the right thing in warning people.

Where this thread goes from here is up to the people of ATS I've done my bit

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Just because you got robbed and injured on a trip to Egypt as a young man, doesnt mean that everyone else travelling is in danger of getting killed or going insane.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I might start a threat on that someday if allowed.

I hope you dont start a threat on them someday, but a thread.

I look forward to it.

And there are much, much, much, much more species than even that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I hope you dont start a threat on them someday, but a thread.

Hi Skyfloating,

Thanks for picking up on that.

Are you threatening me?

I might just send a few alien friends your way so watch it buster.

J/K
yep maybe someday I can talk about it, until then my lips are sealed.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In response to concerns about the mind of participants in such experiments, I'd like to say that the onset of mental illness can be triggered by any traumatic or "unreasonable" event, but there is evidence to suggest that those triggered have a predilection for such. To that end, the general recommendation might be to avoid stressing the mind if there is a history of mental illness in the family. For others, a piece of general advice would be not to approach anything without taking the time to grasp the potential consequences. It's also important to note that most people will simply rationalize away or deny anything that doesn't fit their personal model of reality thereby saving themselves from concepts and events that threaten their mental well-being. It's instinctive.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I will give your meditation a try when I get home. This reminds me of Alien Agenda's communication thread and how he tried to get people into an altered state of consciousness by relaxing and focusing on colors and how everyone and their mother jumped down his throat for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't get full access to my memories either. I have strong leaks in my memories. But that leak linked greys with nordics. I tried so hard, short of hypnosis, to remember fully through meditation. The closest I got was when an image of a greys face floated into my inner eye and the big bold words: ACCESS DENIED! I sat outside reminding them that if its because some of the conditions were less than ideal and would change the way I felt about them then perhaps they could allow me the dignity of reintegrating and healing these aspects and could even help a little with some support, or is that concept merely a human one. Or, on the other hand, was it that I perhaps knew too much at this point. For some reason it felt like a combination of both. The reason being that a lot came out of my mostly suppressed experiences. Up until we moved to the coast, everything was a little surreal. I really didn't connect our sitings, the memory of a grey, the physical realities of bruises, strange marks and missed cycles, and certain things I remembered but couldn't place. I just avoided dealing with them. Period. Now I realize that this was the programming I was given, to avoid connecting any dots.
They obviously have own time table in which things occur. Because they started giving me memories, just a few, but strong ones. Last spring when the first of countless many sitings of crafts began in a certain area I had been just exploring some of the things. I was a little more curious what my memories had meant. I watched Jim Sparks, and went to his site. I ordered his book.
When my eyes fell on the alien script, it was like being struck by lightening, only a river of sorrow rushed through me. Before my eyes fell on his words that if you recognize this then perhaps you too have been taken, I already knew completely. It was tied in to strong memory. I cautiously reached into the flow to see if the sorrow was fear and trauma based, ie. experiments, or... It was the most incredible loss. Something that would only be explained a month later, or after the first sighting perhaps before or just the second. I saw myself sitting with groups of children in a school setting. We were a little different than our children. We weren't separaed from each other. We knew each other intimately and each felt very secure. I saw lovely nordic teacher, a sense of being a tight survival group, depth of learning in both science, literature, poetry, culture and then suddenly I watched the planet recede from view quickly and I realized I'd lost it, a whole planet, a whole people, a beloved people.
I know that part of the work that was done when we were taken (my brother was there too though he doesn't remember his childhood. He does think he has a implant up through his sinuses like I think I do. Though whether from his childhood or from the missing time while driving truck, he's not sure) was psi work, and preparations for a future event, as well they had to have explained my past life and their involvement with me. The timing was incredible. I saw the script, within in days, they had telepathically answered a thought I was having directly and when I went outside my entire family had its first sighting at the coast. It hovered above us for 5 minutes. My kids ran amok, one climbed a shed and waved, one said "we come in peace".
Then I watched some videos of the planet in question and it all came back. I was looking through a current in time that could have been over 11,000 years to 26,000 years if Hoaglands summary in an interview was correct, to over 200,000 thousand years if Boriska's memory was correct. I spent days with it, exploring this. Whatever the time frame, to my soul, it was like a decade had passed. The past is sealed from us, and its hard on the psyche to remember. This one memory took weeks to recover from. It was as though a huge crack in a wall had occurred and it was rough and hard on me. Greys had taken me from that planet, from my family (my mother comes to mine) when I just wanted to stay and die with them. They were precious. We had been a tight group that had migrated to this part of the galaxy and had survived many disasters. We were nordics. I was around 11 by human standards. They took me to earth, which was undergoing a great deluge. In other words this intense tragedy and incredible sorrow was being multiplied and on at least 2 planets in the solar system.
I've realized that they have given me some of my memories. They seem to be following lineage here, or souls even. When some people say many are here to do something, or help in some way, or have incarnated on assignment, all I can say is that is correct. When others say that greys are keeping our souls to put back into other bodies, that is incorrect, or at least you have to be the one to ensure that doesn't happen. I knew from the time I was a preschooler, having seen vietnam on the tv, and thinking how incredibly long this journey was for mankind (my father was a science and math teacher and had explained evolution to us young), that in so many thousand years, we still hadn't got it! I was thinking, "What...what the heck is going on. So little kids have to do it! We have to change the world?" And then out loud I said, "But I didn't have to come back this time. Why am I here? I didn't have to be here!" I remembered that one all my life. It wasn't me talking, it was a higher me. Now the Okanagan is my home, and I'm moving back soon. The natives there have myths that take them to a large island/continent in the pacific where they were a group of giant whites with advanced abilities akin to magic. The call this something other than lemuria, but I know it is. I feel like having lived there all my life, everything is full circle in this life for some reason.
Again I will say, these greys are working with nordics. And theres a purpose to the work going on.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Easy dont do what Skyfloating is suggesting or you could go ahead and do exactly what he is asking of you and paint a 'Im asking for it' target on your back for any potential ET to read

not sure if your warning was for me or not ? i am assuming it is

first of all i want to say that i am outside of the fishtank looking in at all the contactee's, channelers, and people that try to tune in Aliens with their minds.

i have never tried to contact any Alien and don't believe i ever will try for the simple fact that, nobody really knows what they are contacting.

for the most part i believe that people that try this type of contact are fooling themselves because what they experience is only just a product of their subconsciousness reacting to suggestive thoughts.

i will entertain the idea that some people do actually contact something, but how can anyone in this situation believe what they are being told or shown by an entity that they cannot even prove exists ?

it would be foolish to think the possibility of deception and lies are not part of this contact game ?

i also believe that if their were Alien/entity's that were of true good intent there would be no problem in setting up communication with at least a dozen or more humans and they would all be able to communicate with the same Alien. that in my opinion would constitute some type of evidence that show's they are actually communicating with a E.T.

what does 10,000 people channeling 10,000 different Aliens prove ?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The purpose in the kind of contact the OP is trying to help some attain, would for me be a safeguard against being abducted and would be to explore, with nordics the value in advancing human life, rather than a reset button being allowed to take place. Another purpose may be to discover the actual ancestral group or family group that you would wish to seek answers from. Or memory recall. In some respect this doesn't matter. There is a reason that has to do with the ordinary people, as opposed to the cabal ruling this planet.
The group that operates as it did/does with our family and I believe others I've communicated with, seems to be very much akin to those who have been here for thousands of years and sheltered the natives during the last catastrophe. If you read the various Hopi legends, not only did they associate Pleiadies as their family home, and were involved with nordics, they were also sheltered by the greys and taken underground. Its all just beyond my reach for understanding, but I am able to identify a few of the others who are coming forward by a certain signature they have, certain key aspects of their story. The two accounts that are very meaningful as to abductions and purpose are Jim Spark's and Miriam Delicado's. Both interviews can be found on Project Camelot, and I've purchased both of their books as this was key information for me. It aligned something inside.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Communication between different worlds is just as NORMAL as communication between different countries.

Being afraid of interaction with other countries is called xenophobia.

You are a worthy member of this galaxy and need not fear claiming your birthright to travel, communicate to other countries, planets, spaces.

You wouldnt necessarily travel to dangerous countries though, but choose nice vacation destinations.

You're not really being serious with stating communication with ET is as normal as between countries? It's not xenophobic either, it is more comparable to seances, summoning spirits and it's perfectly normal to be afraid of that in a society which says it's impossible, doesn't happen and we either go to heaven or life ceases to exist.

Why would I want to claim my birthright as you say?

Maybe you were being sarcastic and I completely misread, for you it might all be perfectly normal but most people spend all their time coping with their earthly lives, this earthly life alone can be confusing enough, no need to add a galaxy to that. It is what meditation should be used for: to control one's thoughts and emotions and cultivate the good which might otherwise be negatively influenced by the many wrongs in this world.

To start communicating with the subconscious, higher self, ET's or spirits is tough and confusing and will no doubt set one apart from all those that do not (in other words losing more and more social contacts because of a very different outlook on life). Because of this monasteries and other subsocieties came to be, the lone monk out meditating in a cave, medicine men with secret rituals going into the jungle to speak to their ancestors, they all happen(ed) outside of society for a good reason, people will be too confused about it and it takes a trained person like a monk or nun to handle such issues.

Not that I am against this thread or argue for a disclaimer or anything (although a link to your other thread "freestyle meditation" for any beginners might be appropriate) but I do get bothered a bit with the general tone that if you just remain with peaceful and loving intent it'll all work out fine. That might be so, but how about you really get something, at first such communication and newfound knowledge appears great but then you're earthly life changes, maybe some unexpected setbacks (which isn't difficult looking at today's financial market) and it becomes a lot more difficult to keep that loving and peaceful intent going on with all kinds of consequences.

I myself would compare 'ET' meditation is like going on a holiday and deciding to go climb a mountain. You might have a fantastic view at the top but it is difficult and dangerous to get there. Meditation used for daily life (to sort out emotions) would be more like my idea of going to a nice country, no harm except maybe bursting out in tears or laughter once in a while.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The purpose in the kind of contact the OP is trying to help some attain, would for me be a safeguard against being abducted and would be to explore, with nordics the value in advancing human life, rather than a reset button being allowed to take place.

thanks you mystiq for your perspective on this subject as i always appreciate and consider your thoughts.

however, can you expand on or explain what you mean when you say...

"for me be a safeguard against being abducted"

as Drakiir has pointed out...and i agree with him that attempting to communicate with Aliens in this fashion will open up the possibility to be more of a target for abduction...but your saying it would be a safe guard for you ?

sorry for being ignorant to this but your answers may help me to better understand this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Unfortunately I meant exactly what I said.

And I use this travel analogy in order to offer thought-patterns that are more in alignment with the normalcy of a galactic lifestyle.

Declaring something "far out", "crazy", "unbelievable", "wow...no way!", "difficult", "abnormal", "paranormal", "dangerous", "evil", "a real stretch", "impossible", "utterly and totally out-of-this-world"...

...causes ones inner belief to remain narrowed down to only a very small band of perception.

Declaring it as easy and safe as travel (knowing that travel is generally safe but can become unsafe in some countries) is, in my opinion, and from my decades of experience, a more accurate way of describing it.

There is nothing paranormal about something that exists. Its normal, not paranormal.

Of course you are right in saying we have a lot to deal with with our earthly existence. I guess I´ll concede that the best time to explore more is when earthly business is cleaned-up.

One more word to those who´ve had abduction-experiences and see aliens as generally negative:

It is likely that the trauma-inducing abduction experiences are more earth-related than induced by more cosmic friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join