It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

After quite a few sitings during the spring and summer, I had spent some time claiming universal law and asking to be informed so I could claim cosmic laws wherever they may apply to free us from political injustice, depopulation of innocents, as well as abductions depending on where our dna led. I felt initially that we were being protected. I felt it more strongly after I refused to go out in the evening. Then, in September my 17 year old started sharing his stories. He wasn't allowed to tell me though, and was given a headache off and on whenever he thought to, and finally he did anyway. They obviously were aware I didn't want my children involved and had heard me outside. Anyway, the moral of this story is: out of sight is not out of mind when it comes to this phenomenon.

In September and the beginning of October, my son called me out for his sightings. Twice he saw a helicopter chasing the craft he'd seen off and on along the mountains. He called me out for one of those chases. The helicopter appeared to be chasing the soundless craft. It almost looked like a cat and mouse game with the craft slowly moving until the chopper was close, then blinking ahead until finally it blinked out. But I felt guilty about reporting my sightings after that. I didn't know if they had suddenly started picking it up on radar all these months later, or if they were looking in the scenary of our backyard because they follow all ufo related things online. In a question of loyalty our cabal doesn't win. My son called me out again. It was another craft enveloped by a red light, flying slowly and soundlessly. It flew high over our roof. We went inside. I had an impression, a flash of a nordic man and woman, a couple onboard. This was just an impression, but it was really strong, and inside I felt them again. I was trying to tell my son, for the upteemth time, that he shouldn't be waiting outside trying to have another sighting and it would best to leave it all alone, when he suddenly stood up and said: "They're back!" And we ran outside and watched it soundlessly fly over our roof again. He pointed to a tree about 50-60 feet away out back, and there was an orb there. After reading Miriam Delicado's book I agree with the author, they are probably probes. I asked how he felt this, did they ping him, connect to him somehow. He nodded.

Even though the out of sight, out of mind doesn't work, I have been trying to get him less interested in our back yard. When I talked to my ex husband who has native ancestry about this, you'd be surprised at how interested he was, though mysteriously non forthcoming with information. I talked to my native friend and she said natives have been collecting and stockpiling seeds for quite some time now. They seem to be sitting on a wealth of knowledge themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
One more word to those who´ve had abduction-experiences and see aliens as generally negative:

It is likely that the trauma-inducing abduction experiences are more earth-related than induced by more cosmic friends.

I don't have any negative ET experiences or abductions myself. I believe there's a lot more out there, ET, spirits of the deceased or even earthbound beings that were never alive like us so they are neither ET nor deceased. I am one of those you mentioned earlier, haven gotten some results and chickening out. I call it a tactical retreat though

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I keep asking.. what did Blossom Goodchild do wrong???? she was in contact with her alien friend for years and years... Ill bet she is singing a different tune now. probably realizes that she never was in contact with an alien.. she was in contact with her dream world..

If she ever was in contact (I dont believe she was), there are many hundred mistakes she made. Just one mistake:

Making a prediction (time is not fixed. The mere act of prediction often neutralizes the event)

Should have answered philjwolf directly. I saw this would go too long and was managing time. Getting busy.

I would agree with Skyfloating. Many mistakes. Maybe only in her understanding of the contact being linear or otherwise in reference to our isolated human perceptions of time and space. We all make mistakes constantly in our planning and perceptions due to this fact.

These entities have a whole different context. I tried to explain earlier. Their perception of time, causation, dimensional reality is very different from our own. She was likely interpreting from a limited mindset. The sender (alien?) may not have pre-formatted the communication and she linearized it, or events transpired to change the timeline. Any number of things. Including of course a self delusion, but I would not judge her lest I be judged in like. She is a good example of the very real disconnect we currently have in understanding. I do believe she believed, and hope she can go deeper into trying to understand after this, I'm sure, dissapointing event.

Time is not linear. In reality everything is happening at once. When you "get out" you see this. It is described as Oneness.

We, all (humans), have, at some level agreed to tune our being to see time relatively the same. Relatively. You all experience time individually. When you are having fun it goes fast, when in anxiety states it goes slow. When you sleep time is still there for us others, but your experience does not perceive it.

Time is "rate of consciousness".

In reality, and physicists will tell you this, time is illusory. At certain levels of our observable universe time gets crazy or can become non-existent, as in the event horizon of a black hole. At quantum levels it changes also.

In quantum mechanics, time plays a role unlike any other observable. We find that measuring whether an event happened, and measuring when an event happened are fundamentally different - the two measurements do not correspond to compatible observables and interfere with each other.

So you can see we are in a place our species has constructed out of the universe of possible states. Aliens, or otherwise species outside our description, think, speak or communicate with an alternate or even more inclusive description of time, space and energy. While they might understand our limitations, they are not the interpreters. We are. So, interpretation left to people like Goodchild, can foster misinterpretation or otherwise just have us get it wrong. Or, she was channeling a trickster. We don't know. I would give her a break in any case. We all can learn from this. So we should thank her for if nothing else, the lesson she sacrificed a certain credibility for.

There are techniques we can practice that can transcend the limitations we experience in linear time. No "time" to go on about that.
A whole thread could that seed. mMMMmm. Maybe discuss that later we can .
Go I must.

You know, before I sign out, I wanted to echo some others here on how well this conversation has gone since our ever vigilant spotters ejected the noise. More people are talking about their experiences, and I think the best information comes through that. As an investigator you take information in and account for emotional, cultural and other expressive filters. Looking into what people "mean" and not just what they "say". This can give you profound insight into a phenomena. Many of us experiencers have gifts of perception we may only be dimly aware of. Therefore details in "how" you describe an event can be quite insightful. Even the expression of anxiety like Drakiir's vivid expressed warnings can give us a picture of the intensity and critical importance in sharing ones perspective with others.

Thank you all, especially those of you who have just given us the gift of information and first hand experiences. In the search for understanding these are pure gold. I honor such with great heart-felt thanks.

ZG

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To all who have tried this method and have had 'success'..

1. What information has been gained that you could not have had knowledge of?

2. Was your level of 'success' influenced by anything you might have read in the thread? (i.e. Are youseeing things that others have reported seeing?)

3. Have you experienced any corporeal manifestations that can be measured in a three dimensional reality?

Also.. I think it is foolish for people to point out anything having to do with 'Demons', 'Satan', or 'Angels', considering the history involved with those words. The anthropological side of the power of those words is much more interesting than their invented mythos.

I have more to discuss regarding this subject, including the faulty reasoning as to why it would work (physiologically), how it mirrors other religions (anthropologically).

Any evidence that this actually works is always welcome.

Hank

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Originally posted by Dragonfly791) Most entities don't wear namebadges...

There's an easier way to understand this. Fear-based entities operate mostly on a Service-to-Self basis, whereas their own ideological philosophies dictate a more selfish life than a charitable one. Accordingly, Love-based entities operate on a Service-to-Others basis, where there own ambitions take second seat to overall benefit of the group as a whole.

That's all true, 'but' sometimes fear can be a good thing, like Skyfloating mentioned a selfdefence mechanism of the mind when something is too much to comprehend, fear also indicates some things are better left untouched and these agents of fear become a natural barrier or a hint to move on and study something else first (it's usually the arrogant who have to be protected from their own overconfidence). Maybe it's too soon to learn about a particular insight and here comes a demon to confuse and distract. If I translate that to ET's (greys) then it appears the beings have the same function yet take no joy in doing so (maybe they detach from their emotions and that is why they appear cold to us). But I'm just guessing as I use the demons and angels model more then ET's.

And although I like to help out others myself if I am able to (and see that we all need to if we want to live peacefully together) I wouldn't want to be part of some collective striving to realize a higher good.

I also think sometimes there is this force we call nature which corrects itself, sometimes it needs to create agents of evil to maintain a balance or to create challenges because of which we can grow. In a way my own demons helped me test my "mental firewall" and until it was complete did they not stop haunting me. They made me a lot more confident because I can say I did not just look at the happy bright side of spirituality.

When faced with above stipulations, they would have no other choice. It would be the equivalent of trying to walk through a brick wall.

Ofcourse, that's only because you believe in that wall and it's exactly that (using your will) which prevents any intrusion.

This is true, but you can dictate which beings you wish to speak to by your own vibrational frequencies and what you are trying to accomplish in opening up your channel to contact. If your intentions are pure and challenge those you 'speak' to prove the same, there really is no alternative.

Ok I would want to believe that but to me it's the same as you giving me a phone including a phonebook with all the numbers of the country and tell me I can call any one of them. Besides it being a bit silly I think it's slightly impolite just to call random people up and say hi for no reason and then ask them a bunch of questions like what the meaning of life is to them... then hang up and go on with life like nothing happened.

If the phonebook entries are but names and numbers to me, how can I tell which will be good for me to call and which not? Only after I call them and who knows the bad ET's can crawl up through the phone into my brain or something

I like you're simple but clear STS vs STO except I would not want to be dependent on any other being which drives away the bad beings.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Thank you all, especially those of you who have just given us the gift of information and first hand experiences. In the search for understanding these are pure gold. I honor such with great heart-felt thanks.

ZG

Same back to you. I enjoyed reading contributions here that surpassed the OP. Thank you.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That's all true, 'but' sometimes fear can be a good thing, like Skyfloating mentioned a selfdefence mechanism of the mind when something is too much to comprehend...

Very true. I think knowing your own limitations and not being overconfident comes into picture here. When I was younger, I was obviously not as adept of a swimmer as I am now. If I were to go over to the deep end of the pool, I would get frightened of the prospect of leaping in and my own intuition told me to back off.

Now that's not the same as conquering your fear of airplanes, for example. In the first example, your consciousness tells you outright or very subtly that you are not capable of handling the situation; while in the latter example you are placed in a position to overcome certain insecurities or artificial barriers you have built up over life.

How this relates to the topic at hand: if you're trying to leap head first into the 'deep end' of your sub-conscious, before you are ready or have prepared/trained appropriately, alarms will sound. You will perhaps jolt out of meditation suddenly when faced with something you have not experienced before; this would be natural and pre-conceived, not a knee jerk reaction you would perhaps face right before boarding your first flight. If you do not heed these warnings, prepare to face the same consequences as if you would being an untrained swimmer jumping off the high dive.

So, I agree with the self-defense notion.

And although I like to help out others...

Well, there's a problem there as I see it; you already are apart of a collective! Free will is the law that binds all forces in the universe, you decide if you are working towards the higher good or not. This sort of goal is inevitable anyways for us as a species if we continue evolving in any shape or form.

I also think sometimes there is this force we call nature...

Well, that's exactly true! The yin and yang of existence. Not one person is entirely good or entirely bad; its just not natural as you said. What matters is how you use your free will to dictate your own balance of these forces. Do you lean towards light or darkness? Anger, despair, fear, these are natural reactions to all beings; what matters is how you handle these emotions and not allow them to cloud your day-to-day mentality. Love is what everyone should focus on; being 51% STO and 49% STS is still a majority of your time focused on the well-being of others and especially your immediate region/group.

Of course, that's only because you believe in that wall and it's exactly that (using your will) which prevents any intrusion.

Totally agree. If you're lucid dreaming, and you don't want to experience something you currently are, you just turn your focus away and you find yourself experiencing something totally different. If your dreams are just an extension of your sub-conscious, how could forming a mental barrier to certain things when meditating on a certain object/subject be any different?

(cont...)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok I would want to believe that but to me it's the same as you giving me a phone including a phonebook...

I disagree here. I whole-heartedly believe there are entities out there focused totally on helping others, or STO, just as there exist beings on the other extreme, totally STS. They actively reach out to those wishing to make contact, and await the next moment they are able to do so.

True story, another thing which reaffirms my belief that nothing in life is coincidence: This morning a man came up to my house and stuck a little slip of paper in my door with a bunch of quotes about God's love from the Bible. He did not knock on my door, he did not solicit his organization, the paper just had a bunch of yellow smilies on it with quotes about God's love. This man, who could of been doing any number of things besides walking door to door during a bitter 28` morning, decided to reaffirm all of our beliefs in a greater good, totally unrelated to our mundane lives.

Now if there are beings on Earth right now who have this mentality, in our ever-limited understanding of of life as we know it, how can we believe there are not other beings outside of our planet an >infinite number of years more advanced than us spiritually/technically/etc., who are capable of sharing this love on a much grander and more effective scale?

Which goes back to my initial sentiment; don't try to initiate contact if you are not sufficiently prepared. If you're new to a certain experience, you are formed by your environment and interactions; if you're new to meditation/self-understanding, you will be molded by your experience. And just what you could expect from STS individuals (and in some cases, what some here have themselves experienced), they will sense your greenness and try to shape you to their own means.

I'll reaffirm my stance on the subject one more time: I have just recently began down this path of self-awareness. Certain recent events have really opened up my eyes to my overall experience here on Earth, and I have taken a keen fascination with growing spiritually and physically. I feel not only acknowledging our inter-stellar neighbors, but welcoming them as brothers is an equally crucial subject to scrutinize in what really comes out to be a massive self-research project. I'm doing my research though, and I know right now I'm definitely a ways off from initiating any kind of communication. Until then I will continue to grow and learn and prepare.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm going to read all this thread later, (really tired now)

Skyfloating I'm just wondering if you have any memorable experience to share with us? that would be great. Or anyone else who wants to share an expreience would be great, I'm sure there are some already, will read later.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

If the phonebook entries are but names and numbers to me, how can I tell which will be good for me to call and which not? Only after I call them and who knows the bad ET's can crawl up through the phone into my brain or something

And that is where in relation to the Greys you have no option, they can induce catatonic shock and paralysis by 'overriding' your Alpha brainwaves with their higher frequencies. Greys mentally think allot faster than humans do and to mentally catch up in their thought process is exhausting.

It can be very mentally draining to attempt it as I once did and had a headache for a week because in essence its all about signals. Mentally I would say that Greys signal wise are allot stronger than humans which poses the obvious danger to humans to be easily controlled.

There is evidence of this in numerous cases as in the patient is unable to fight back from paralysis of the body. I think this is evident in some degree in nearly every abduction scenario where the victim has no control over what goes on.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I went over this in the Aliens Eating thread and have detailed why I know that the implant has been turned off. I felt a release in my whole body of what felt like a signal being cut off and I heard a voice say 'let him go'. I felt an unusual sense of freedom after that and additionally I can say anything about them without the guilt feeling which I know others on here have expressed.

Thanks for explaining it, you heard a voice say "Let you go".

I believe you, and I have a theory if you don't mind me sharing.

Trust me if I was still being monitored I would not be allowed to tell any details about them that I want too, they would visit me in breach of that rule. Nothing has happened in nearly 2 years, Im convinced beyond a doubt that they are gone and gladly so

Ok this is what I believe could have happened to you.

The black opps who have been working with the ET's have been cloning for a long time now. The ET's have shown them how to duplicate these same type of grey drones, the little guys as biological workers, they are not only cloning small grey beings but all kinds of various experimentations are taking place on humans and animals as well.

So my theory is it was the black opps IMO behind your experiences and they use these little workers for their experimentation projects implanting whoever they choose. Mind control experiments if you will, the voice you heard was someone releasing you, of course an ET would not come out and say in English. "Let Him Go" lol

This is just a theory, I'm not saying that is what happpened but something to consider because I know that kind of stuff is going on.

Also real ET implants never leave or deactivate they are alive and attach themselves to a human organism or person via the nervous system. The only way they can be de-activated so to speak is by complete removal surgically.

Therefore this leads me to believe you had some other kind of implant possibly human manufactured a chip, maybe something the governement plans on installing or using in the future.

Just A Thought.!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I can honestly say that I don't know the behind the scenes details as to what was going on only that Greys were a big part of it. Im just glad that I was let go and nothing has contacted me ever since so on that note I am relieved to know that I am no longer forced to be a puppet to anyone

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by KembaraLangit

No. You´re absolutely correct in trusting your gut-feeling. Fear indicates that "its not time yet"...either due to certain thought-patterns you harbour or other unseen factors.
The right time to get into stuff like this is when you feel elated, curious and joyful about the subject.
If someone does not feel that way about contacting ETs, that person would be well adviced to find something else he feels good about.

Thanx a bunch Sky for clarifying it

I've always been excited & curious about UFO's as well as EBE's contacts since I was just a kid. I've also experience 'things' that only later, in my adult years, start to make sense as UFO's & EBE's...Nevertheless, I guess it would be better for me to deal with what exactly I want or how far I want to go with all this excitement & curiosity, doesn't it?
There's one more thing that I'm curious about though. What first inspire you Sky, to use meditation as a way of initiating 'contact'? I found it really curious that someone living in the 'west' would use meditation as a medium of 'contact'...No disrespect or anything, but I've always thought 'westerners' rely more on technological approaches into just about everything..

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think it is highly IRRESPONSIBLE in the extreme to conduct meditation to initiate contact with aliens. This is the worst thing I have ever seen suggested and is extremely dangerous!
Will you be there to help them when they are continually raped/probed? Will you be there if they bring in a Reptilian with their meditation?? Will you be there when their own child is taken from their womb never to be returned?

It is the most ill thought out and downright dangerous exercise I have ever seen!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Nonsense. There are probably millions of people who have done this with no ill effect, although they probably don't talk about it with the people who are traumatised by chronic fear of the evil alien archetype, something which, imho, is just a hollywood creation, sponsored by the very people who want us ignorant and disconnected from nature and even from ourselves.

Not that their can't be evil aliens, as a concept. I just think the chances of stumbling onto one are probably smaller than getting assaulted by a human. Yet we contact with strangers on a daily basis with little to no ill effects.

There is evil in the universe, sure, but all things considered I don't think it justifies this fear based mindet a lot of people have.

I tried it, saw UFO's, didn't go deeper into contact and they have left me alone. No scars, no anal probing, no semen extraction, no mind manipulation, no missing time, no radiation sickness, nothing. And I do suspect it was my own fears that kept me from having an elightening experience that would have expanded my horizons.

I very much doubt telepathic contact experiences will turn bad, although I do admit that the realization of what is happening can be quite overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think it is highly IRRESPONSIBLE in the extreme to conduct meditation to initiate contact with aliens. This is the worst thing I have ever seen suggested and is extremely dangerous!
Will you be there to help them when they are continually raped/probed? Will you be there if they bring in a Reptilian with their meditation?? Will you be there when their own child is taken from their womb never to be returned?

It is the most ill thought out and downright dangerous exercise I have ever seen!

This is something different than the abduction-experience or the "greys" paradigm.

Some of those have been doing this since decades with not a hint of ill effect.

There´s a huge difference between being abducated and intentionally opening up to the universe and its benevolent beings.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating,do you think the ETs have the power to fully regenerate the human body,for instance to regrow a missing limb?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KREATOR

The science to regrow missing limbs is plausible, we have already regrown bits of fingers with stem cell experimentation, so the possibility seems very real.

Whether a specific alien spieces has the capability to actually do it to another alien species is anyone's guess. Whether they are close enough to us to even want to try is another guess:

My personal guess is if that is what you want and you try to contact with that intention then it might happen. I wouldn't put all my hope and future happiness on it, but I would try it, what the hell, huh? I see the universe as a field of possibility, not impossibility. It's a philosophy that has served me well so far, much better than the fearmongering negativism so prevelent on mass media.

And sorry for answering a post directed to someone else, but hey, open forum

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR
Hi Skyfloating,do you think the ETs have the power to fully regenerate the human body,for instance to regrow a missing limb?

Possibly.

But that shouldnt be your intent.

Why? If you intend to meet ETs asking for help, instead of "on the same level", you will attract beings who exploit your need.

This is about meeting ETs as an equal, as a citizen of the galaxy.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

You are dreaming if you think you can control aliens, LOL

Zepherian: I just want a nice connection
Alien: Oh it will be
Zeph: Thats good I dont want that ugly abduction stuff
Alien: what do you want?
Zeph: Well a little fly by at a huge distance away would be just super
Alien: How about we do a fly by, abduct you, extract your semen, and erase your memory so you think its lovely?
Zeph: (shouting) I said play nice!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join