It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US missiles' hit Pakistan school

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Its Really easy when the facts dont lie...(unlike the U.S. government which has a habit of telling lies continually)..How many Brits have died in Iraq and Afghanistan through "friendly fire" incidents..It happens, sad but true, and in the first gulf war aswell. IT HAPPENS..BLUE ON BLUE HAPPENS..

How many Royal Anglians have died in Afghanistan thanks to the "itchy trigger finger" of a helicopter pilot who doesnt know the difference between a british fighting vehicle and a taliban on a camel. Not to mention the three killed when a bomb fell about 150 meters short of its target and fell on 2 R.A in february.." Royal Anglian have lost more to the U.S than the enemy...so yes, its easy to talk..this time im not there...in '91 i was.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by andy1972]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They'll tell us it was collateral damage or the like, inaccuracy, then tomorrow they'll be back to the story that they can precisely target through any window right up the terrorists noses.

Which is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by snudger

Pakistan is full of Muslims - Case closed.

No it isn't.
Though Islam is the predominant faith there are also Christians,Hindus,Sikhs, Buddhists,Parsis and Bahá'ís.

No. I have had the misfortune of having to spend time in Pakistan. Christians, Hindus and the others you mention spend the majority of their time hiding and in fear!

Pakistan and Muslims do not tolerate other religions in their society, unlike the US or the UK, where we practically bend over to accomodate Muslims and their beliefs.

Islam is a poison. The followers of Islam are poison. I have experienced first hand the racism of Muslim's in the UK and Pakistan, i have no sympathy for them, they follow a backward evil religion.

Salaam o' lakum............NOT

I'm hungry - think i would like some Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Subversive_Populous

maybe once your soldiers have returned home they realise what they have done and whom they have done it for, why would they kill themselves?, also it is only a global issue to americans because they have stuck their noses in where they should not have, if you believe all the crap you are being fed from the mouths of your media then yes you are heroes, but live outside of the u.s. and you are war mongering and violent, you kill more of your own in 1 year than 100 years of "terrorism" have killed and thats counting 9/11 even though your goverment did it, i am not personaly attacking you or your friends even though it may sound like it, but you must understand that it is high time that changes were made in your country, sometimes you must swim out to sea to be able to see the shore

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Well not to wonder why Pakistan is having alternate thoughts now.

Check this link:
www.thenews.com.pk...

Looks like things are not going in the right way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO

maybe once your soldiers have returned home they realise what they have done and whom they have done it for, why would they kill themselves?, also it is only a global issue to americans because they have stuck their noses in where they should not have, if you believe all the crap you are being fed from the mouths of your media then yes you are heroes, but live outside of the u.s. and you are war mongering and violent, you kill more of your own in 1 year than 100 years of "terrorism" have killed and thats counting 9/11 even though your goverment did it, i am not personaly attacking you or your friends even though it may sound like it, but you must understand that it is high time that changes were made in your country, sometimes you must swim out to sea to be able to see the shore

I live in the UK and i don't look upon American soldiers like this at all. They are doing a job, protecting their way of life.

If no-one stands up to terrorism it will take over, I like the USA, i like American society and i salute their brave soldiers.

If you had your way and if the USA and others did not stand up for freedom we would all be living under Sharia law. But then maybe you would like that? Maybe that's what you want?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I disagree with your sentiment, Snudger. Do we honestly think a weak middle eastern nation is a threat to our sovereignty? I think not. We are not defending ourselves. They are defending themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

oh please, where have you been? i do not disrespect any soldier, i feel the utmost admiration for any man who puts his life on the line for others, but it does not change anything about the situation, you must do a little factual research regarding the so called freedom that the u.s. is spreading, dont fall for the media hype about terrorism, i sounds like you bought it hook line and sinker

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
I disagree with your sentiment, Snudger. Do we honestly think a weak middle eastern nation is a threat to our sovereignty? I think not. We are not defending ourselves. They are defending themselves.

A weak middle eastern country?

Is this the same 'weak' middle eastern country with nuclear weapons?

Is this the same 'weak' middle eastern country rife with corruption?

Is this the same 'weak' middle eastern country rife with extremists?

Is this the same 'weak' middle eastern country where corruption is common practice amongst government and law enforcement officials?

Is this the same 'weak' middle eastern country that could be taken over by extremists who would then have access to nuclear weapons?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

sounds like your talking about america
not 1 liner

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by snudger

oh please, where have you been? i do not disrespect any soldier, i feel the utmost admiration for any man who puts his life on the line for others, but it does not change anything about the situation, you must do a little factual research regarding the so called freedom that the u.s. is spreading, dont fall for the media hype about terrorism, i sounds like you bought it hook line and sinker

Where have i been?

I live in Glasgow. Glasgow airport terrorists = Muslim.

I travel to london. London tube terrorists = Muslim.

I have been to Pakistan. Extremist = terrorist = Muslim.

I will make my own decisions based on personal experience not on 'Media Hype' as you describe it - except it's not all hype is it? I have been there!

Yes, i bought the threat 'hook line and sinker' because i witnessed it first hand.

Maybe you should take a closer look and stop seeing conspiracy everywhere.............

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

The big question is should Pakistan be allowed nukes? The only nation with a 50% + population engaged in Islam and having the nuke tech. Is this a good idea for us and our agenda?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

What kind of corruption are you talking about? The 'rife' extremism due to our attacks and meddling?

Then yes, that country.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
reply to post by snudger

What kind of corruption are you talking about? The 'rife' extremism due to our attacks and meddling?

Then yes, that country.

The country was rife with extremism and corrupt from it's inception after partition.

Pakistan is dangerous because it's citizens are brainwashed and blinkered by Islam. Nothing to do with our attacks.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

I would also like to point to what the American School system is teaching its children? I suppose we're also not being taught Kum Ba ya! Stop trying to justify that teaching other than what the US has is some how brain-washing! Do you even know what a Madrasa is, its a religious school only for religious teachings of the Quran. It doesn't teaches children to becoming terrorists. Terrorists aren't interested in children to blow up bombs for them! They got young people for that! Stop trying to justify your wrong military actions and clamming that the hit was legitimate because it was a religious fundamental school. I despise you're thoughts and laugh at your patriotism!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

excellent anology. You have to understand that any educated American is, or should be to constitute my idea of educated, well aware of the global views of our government. We also realise that our life style is not the same as those around the world, nor should it be. My honest and heartfelt opinion on this is that we as a global community need to find common ground, and need to work together as a planet. I know this is some utopian idealistic hope but it needs to happen. Not only in the unlikely event of extra terrestrial, or dimentional visitation that may be hostile- but more realisticly in the event that the world becomes so distant and uncoorperative that we all become enimies under the suspiscions we conjure from being uniformed. I do not agree with a NWO type cooporation, hell I dont have much respect for the United Nations Org. But there will need to be something. I personally agree that our country has no right to intervention unless asked, and unless it will directly will effect us. Do you have any idea how many of us look around at all of our homeless and our own personal struggles, then go home at night, turn on the tv and watch our tax dollars get pissed away in unending wars -its sickening and it obviously isnt resolving anything just relocating problems. I plan to move to Brittish Columbia once I can afford it. Some would say its a traitorous and unpatriotic move but I couldnt care less. I would never sign my life away to the war machine and there is no clear solutions in sight and little hope for our future as a country at the current rate. I and many of us are not deluded into thinking our homeland cant be touched by "enemy" forces, this is just nonsense. 9-11 wasnt a wake up call, it was affirmation. It proved what we should have already known.
Its clear that America is no longer run by patriots, but by heartless businessmen and war lords. Its unfortunate, but its the truth. Just like many americans are uniformed about other countries and their citizens, the same came be reversed. There are a lot of idiots in this country, I mean a staggering number. But there are also a lot of great decent people caught in the whirlwind of misinformation, and its unfare. I know absolutly no gun toating, ignorant, racist, biggot, self fulfilling americans and if I did, I would make it a point to no longer know them. I would love to go to the middle east someday and not have to worry about being killed because of the idiot masses back home. There is a lot of the world I have not seen and its a shame. Here we are in an age where every human alive should have the opportinities none of our predacessors had. The ability to travel the globe in mere weeks, to communicate in real time from oppsing ends of the globe and even from space.But for all that we could do and for all the technology we have it seems all that it is doing is putting us all further and further apart.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

No. It's not a good idea. It only takes one corrupt official, and there are lots of them in Pakistan to take a bribe and hey presto terrorists - yes Muslim terrorists have a nuke!

But hey let's not worry, because Islamic terrorists are actually quite nice people who have just been upset by our 'meddling'. Right? lol.

Life is cheap in Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

sir i salute you and can see you are one of the enlightened, peace be with you and good luck in your travels

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

There is no way Pakistan should be allowed nukes. The sooner India or the USA take them away the better. Pakistan is in turmoil. Take the nukes ASAP. Being realistic recolonise the whole Middle East including Pakistan and Iran, then no more worries about Islamo Fundamental bombs. Question to all people...... Why was Britain forced to give up these ME colonies by the US and Russians? Would the world not be in a better state if the US and Russians had backed up Britain in the ME?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

i think you'll find life is very expensive in pakistan, look, america is in iraq, afganistan, eyes on iran, and now pakistan, all they are doing is igniting a fuse and there will be retaliations,i for one as an englishman hate the fact that we as a country have been drawn into these conflicts and that our soldiers are dying, cant we sort out one country before moving onto the next, isnt this how hitler did it?, first poland then holland, belgium, france, i think the u.s. may be on the march

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join