It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US missiles' hit Pakistan school

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by snudger

The IRA were fighting for unification of their country not about religion.

These people use religion as a weapon,but the spread of extremist Islam is not their only reasons.Getting democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland is also a major factor.

And the country was unified,what the IRA were fighting for,originally,was Home Rule.The partition of Ireland came after their War of Independence and a civil war.

I can't be bothered replying to the rest of your post

Well we all can't have good manners now can we.

so if it makes you feel better just consider that your right about everything and go ahead and keep insulting me if it makes you feel good . Ok?

Insult? Really?
You said,yourself,you've swallowed the threat hook,line and sinker.That makes you a mindless drone.
You cannot tell the difference between the average Muslim and an extremist Muslim,that makes you a mindless drone.

If that hurts your feelings just think of all those Muslims and Pakistanis you have tarred with the terrorist brush.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by jakyll]

I can tell the difference:

Muslim extremist: Terrorist killer.

Average Muslim: Aware it's going on, quietly supports it, beleieves everthing their Mullah preaches.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

DJ Messiah is a Muslim and he does not support it.

There are other Muslims that don't as well.

Sweeping generalizations is counterproductive to denying ignorance.

These extreme acts are supported by the extremists, that's the difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Maybe Pakistan should actually POLICE THE #ING BORDER THAT THEY WERE PAID AN EXHORBITANT AMOUNT OF MONEY BY THE US TO DO.

Have you actually seen the border they have to patrol?

Its part of the Hindu Kush.It has mountains ranging in height from 9,000ft (2,987 meters) to 25,230ft (7,690 meters) and it covers an area 500 miles long.This is not the easiest terrain in the world to patrol.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Are you even aware that you sound exactly like one of them??

They say that all westerners are bad,that all Americans are evil etc.

The only difference between them and you,is that you haven't strapped a bomb to yourself and blown up the 'enemy'

Yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by snudger

DJ Messiah is a Muslim and he does not support it.

There are other Muslims that don't as well.

Sweeping generalizations is counterproductive to denying ignorance.

These extreme acts are supported by the extremists, that's the difference.

I honestly believe that those Muslims who do not support it are in the minority.

And i'm still waiting for DJMESSIAH to respond to my 'Muslim council of Graet Britain' comment, whuch i believe illustrates my point perfectly.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

The only difference between them and you,is that you haven't strapped a bomb to yourself and blown up the 'enemy'

Yet.

Yeah. Ok.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Well how many Muslims are there in the World?

How many of them have done something to qualify as a "terrorist killer"?

Now what's the percentage?

I think that approach would be better then just accepting the assumption that they are all killers.

And DJ Messiah has been logged out for an hour it says.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snudger

reply to post by snudger

Yet.

Yeah. Ok.

One line posts that contribute nothing are also not something ATS encourages, and you have made a bunch of them.

Anyways, look this is how you are coming off. In my opinion as well.

You sound like an extremist yourself. You have the mentality. Now it's just a matter of if you change it before you act on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

Well how many Muslims are there in the World?

How many of them have done something to qualify as a "terrorist killer"?

Now what's the percentage?

I think that approach would be better then just accepting the assumption that they are all killers.

And DJ Messiah has been logged out for an hour it says.

I understand the point you make.

They are not all killers. But the majority quietly believe and support there actions. They also condemn it in public but condone it in private. I have first hand knowledge of this.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Maybe Pakistan should actually POLICE THE #ING BORDER THAT THEY WERE PAID AN EXHORBITANT AMOUNT OF MONEY BY THE US TO DO.

Have you actually seen the border they have to patrol?

Its part of the Hindu Kush.It has mountains ranging in height from 9,000ft (2,987 meters) to 25,230ft (7,690 meters) and it covers an area 500 miles long.This is not the easiest terrain in the world to patrol.

Uh, yes, I've seen it in person. How does that negate anything I said? If you (Pakistan) can't police it then allow the US to help you. By allowing it, the US would have intel on the border commiserate to it's technology, instead of having shackles on it because Pakistan wants to do something by itself that it cannot do.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

You have first hand experience of all Muslims quietly condoning it in private!?!?
heh... Please.

Because you experienced it with 1? 10? 50 Muslims?

What part of sweeping generalizations do you not understand?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

Yet.

Yeah. Ok.

One line posts that contribute nothing are also not something ATS encourages, and you have made a bunch of them.

Anyways, look this is how you are coming off. In my opinion as well.

You sound like an extremist yourself. You have the mentality. Now it's just a matter of if you change it before you act on it.

Tell you what mr T&C i'll leave you to it. Thats twice you've quoted them, don't you get bored? Sometimes one line is sufficient.

Anyway enjoy the space it's all yours. You keep seeing the good in people and defying what is reality.

There you go more than one line - just for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

They are not all killers. But the majority quietly believe and support there actions. They also condemn it in public but condone it in private. I have first hand knowledge of this.

Wow.
So,you witnessed a few Muslims saying this and they are the spokesmen for 1.6 billion Muslims

And if you want to know what the Muslim Council of Britain actually said,read this.www.militantislammonitor.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Uh, yes, I've seen it in person. How does that negate anything I said? If you (Pakistan) can't police it then allow the US to help you. By allowing it, the US would have intel on the border commiserate to it's technology, instead of having shackles on it because Pakistan wants to do something by itself that it cannot do.

If you were the president of Pakistan,would you allow the military of a country that has started 2 illegal wars and is looking to start a 3rd,onto your land?

I don't think so.No one in their right mind would let the US get a foot hold there.Especially as it would lead to rebellion of the Pakistan population and give more support to the Taliban.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Tell you what mr T&C i'll leave you to it. Thats twice you've quoted them, don't you get bored?

I support the T & C yes. ATS would have never become what it was if it were not for it and if it were not for the Moderators.

Sometimes one line is sufficient.

I agree. When that one line contributes something to the discussion. "yeah. ok." does not.

Anyway enjoy the space it's all yours. You keep seeing the good in people and defying what is reality.

And the "reality" being that they are all evil killers right? heh. I get it. That's why I am saying you have the same mentality of the ones you are describing

At least my belief in the goodness of people, and my willingness to see it, probably means I will never be a terrorist. Let's a least be thankful for that, even if it makes me delusional

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Snudger, you keep eluding the 'sweeping generalization' points mostly.

No one can claim to know the mind of millions of people. Remember, what you see is mostly the worst.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If you were the president of Pakistan,would you allow the military of a country that has started 2 illegal wars and is looking to start a 3rd,onto your land?

Illegal? That doesn't even make any sense. All wars are "illegal".

I don't think so.No one in their right mind would let the US get a foot hold there.Especially as it would lead to rebellion of the Pakistan population and give more support to the Taliban.

Then maybe they shouldn't accept the money, did you ever think about that? I made this kinda clear in my first post, I don't know why we're hashing it over little by little.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I guess if I say people's lives have no set value in money , would that make any difference ?

Money is the issue , people are dieing because some international bankers want them to die , and they will keep dieing because of that.

And any nation that doesn't "bow" to them , will probably become "deadly terrorists" as well , and we will see even more wars.

The media indeed is powerful.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Sources? Can you provide his full quote, and whether or not it was in English or not?

I would be interested in which group also did the recording. Was it a group with a intended bias against Muslims?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So much for superior technology of the American armed forces. Remember "smart bombs"? I guess they are only as smart as the people using them. This "collatoral damage" is obscene. I suppose I am an isolationist in that I just want all U.S. military forces returned to U.S. soil and an end to the seemingly imperialism the U.S. could be involved in. I say "could" because, well, I just don't know what the hell is going on.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join