It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US missiles' hit Pakistan school

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Go back and read the T & C you electronically signed and agreed to.

You just broke a few of the rules.

Try and be a little more respectful and uh....professional.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Peace and luck to you as well. excellent discussion!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by snudger

Go back and read the T & C you electronically signed and agreed to.

You just broke a few of the rules.

Try and be a little more respectful and uh....professional.

Whatever.

I expressed my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snudger
Islamists and Muslims are poorly educated, they are extremists, they are dangerous, they are a threat to our very exsistence and our way of life. .

The people that are a threat to my existence are the people that swallow all of Uncle Sam's propaganda.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Islamists and Muslims are poorly educated, they are extremists, they are dangerous, they are a threat to our very exsistence and our way of life. .

The people that are a threat to my existence are the people that swallow all of Uncle Sam's propaganda.

And i forgot to say this is a fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

That's fine, good job. That doesn't change the fact that this is a private forum which means you don't decide the rules

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Please stop making such ridiculous generalisations. It's only making you look bad, and as Lucid Lunacy pointed out, is in violation of the Ts & Cs you agreed to. Don't be surprised if the mods take a dim view of your prejudiced outburst.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

That's fine, good job. That doesn't change the fact that this is a private forum which means you don't decide the rules

I don't want to decide the rules. And what gives you the right to tell me to be more "professional" - where does that sit in the t&c'S?

Just your opinion - right? As was mine!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by snudger

Please stop making such ridiculous generalisations. It's only making you look bad, and as Lucid Lunacy pointed out, is in violation of the Ts & Cs you agreed to. Don't be surprised if the mods take a dim view of your prejudiced outburst.

I'm entitled to my opinion. If you don't like my opinion prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Very Good point, it shouldn't be referred to as "intelligence" more like stupidity.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

I don't know. Where does that sit in the T & Cs?

Have you read it?

Anyways, I don't want to derail this thread with your stubbornness. Just try and avoid sweeping generalizations and personal attacks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'm entitled to my opinion. If you don't like my opinion prove me wrong.

This thread topic is not about what you said, therefore proving you wrong would be off topic.

I encourage you to start a new thread with all the evidence you can muster for it though! I for one would join that discussion

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

I don't know. Where does that sit in the T & Cs?

Have you read it?

Anyways, I don't want to derail this thread with your stubbornness. Just try and avoid sweeping generalizations and personal attacks

"stubborness". It's amazing what people stoop to when they can't contribute properly to a discussion. You don't like what i'm saying, you don't agree with me so you insult me.

Well done!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

i am neither as i do not pigeon hole myself to a title for my beliefs, but you on the other hand like to keep people in catagories, i have read the koran (to be informed) there are few texts and scriptures that i have not read, parts of the koran are being misinterpreted by peoples within the islamic faith and have no place in a modern world, but one must only read "the cow" (second chapter) to realise that what is happening has been almost prophecised and once you have read it you will understand the reactions of the muslims,

p.s. it is not americas job to police the world, who put them in charge?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

What can I say I am a Liberal.

Which means I am as bad as Hitler.

And a threat to your existence.

What did you expect?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by snudger

What can I say I am a Liberal.

Which means I am as bad as Hitler.

And a threat to your existence.

What did you expect?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by snudger

i am neither as i do not pigeon hole myself to a title for my beliefs, but you on the other hand like to keep people in catagories, i have read the koran (to be informed) there are few texts and scriptures that i have not read, parts of the koran are being misinterpreted by peoples within the islamic faith and have no place in a modern world, but one must only read "the cow" (second chapter) to realise that what is happening has been almost prophecised and once you have read it you will understand the reactions of the muslims,

p.s. it is not americas job to police the world, who put them in charge?

The onus fell upon the USA after WW2. The UK was bankrupt. Now, i'm not saying that the USA gets everything right all the time - but in most cases i share their fears.

You cannot deny that Middle eastern countries are a threat. They are. They are volatile.

And for your information i have read parts of the 'Quran' and i consider the majority of it to be nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Snudger, please try and stay more on topic.

You seem like the extremist, by the way, taking just as extreme a view towards muslims as you say they have about the western world.

Anyway, this topic took off quite a bit!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by snudger

Any region constantly bullied and threatened would be volatile. You really need to look into the history of sovereign invasion in this region.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join