It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gates and 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
I have nothing against Zacheria Sitchin, but I read a synopsis on Sitchins work from a man who had a phD in ancient script readings, and being as interested as he was originally in Sitchins "findings", he came to the realization and understanding that Sitchin just did not know what he was talking about.

That's what "experts" are for - to make us believe we're wrong if we don't agree with them.

IMO, a phD doesn't mean you know what happened thousands of years ago either. Let's face it, all you know is what you've been told by another "expert".

Interesting really. Imagine the power you would have if you were in charge of the "experts".

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
could I just chime in here and say that most researchers do in fact agree Enlil is Jehovah but that there is disagreement about who Satan is.

The theosophists see Satan as the "shadow self" of "god" (Jehovah-Enlil)...while others think of him being a supernatural demon while others are saying he is Enki.

Some then think Satan and Lucifer are different people, with Lucifer (bearer of light) being Enki, who most researchers agree HELPED mankind in the flood (not Enlil !)

I don't know where this idea is coming from that ENLIL helped man in the flood when everyone else agrees is was Enki - according to the Sumerian records themselves. Noah was apparantly Enki's SON.
Just google "Enki, Noah's Ark" and "Enki helped humans" etc

Enki was contesting Enlil being the rightful heir to Anu's throne...this is one of the main bones of contention between the two. There's enough un-biased interpretation of the original texts to know what went on. All along it was clearly Enlil who wanted man as slaves , Enki wanted something different for his creations.
If the bible writers intended Satan to be viewed as Enki, it was for good reason as the Bible was put together as a marketing piece for Enlil's soverignity by those people who had inherited Enlil's desire for the enslavemant of mankind...and so far the plan, put in motion thousands of years ago, perpetuates. Anything and anyone opposed to Jehovah-Enlil's rule was and still is, viewed as "the enemy".
The annunaki were not perfect in any way, both main characters were flawed but if any one of them is to be given title of the "devil" or "satan" it is Jehovah-Enlil who to my mind deserves this label.

The NWO agenda is NO different to Jehovah's desired enslavement for mankind. Do we think of the controllers of this planet being the god guys ?No. It's because they are not and neither was Enlil.

That's my take on it anyway..........

click here for a synopsis of the annunaki and links to further reading

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I was asking about 911 and star gates the other night are you familiar with Kotze's syncromystisism's work? it is very well thought out and interesting. I would suggest "the 911 mega ritual" video on u tube and visit his website he has some fascinating ideas. Here is a link I also suggest visiting his blog friends they have very similar ideas.

rundonotwalk.blogspot.com...

here is the video about the 911 mega ritual and sycromystisism tie in's

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by schiass]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

enki didn't help humans escape the flood, he helped the hybrid-human king of sumer.
that's a little detail we kinda miss when reading the sumerian-akkadian version of the story. might explain why enlil was angry about it.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
TOURING Courtney Love and Hole may add a little grit to this year's Lilith Fair. Although there's been no official announcement, Love told the Boston Globe that the band would join the tour for five dates. ''It should be a really fun, interesting crowd to mess with,'' said Love. ''I can make anyone take to us, but it is about acclimation, what energies you want to play with.'' She also denied making the derogatory comments about the all-woman tour that have been attributed to her in the past.... ...................................

Not to change the subject but that Wiki page Lilith brought out a syncronicity with Brittney Spears holding her snake.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by schiass]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting article mate!
I visited that wormhole crop circle (2006) you mentioned the day it appeared before the farmer was approached by the PTB & paid to mow it out and i can tell you it was an eye opener! When you stepped into it from the long crop it was like walking into a block of static electricity & everyone who went into it felt the same thing, it was like the sensation you feel on your hand when you touched an old tubed tv screen, but all over your body & quite intense to the point of being too uncomfortable & making you feel nausea's. I don't know why it was so important for it to be cut down but i got the feeling it was a significant event as ive been in many and not had that experience since. Testing of gov't space weapons maybe?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka

It irks me that if our society doesn't know something they just accept an answer as truth when it isn't really an answer at all. For instance, how the pyramids were build, or stone henge, or the lines in the ground visible from space...

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Shocka]

isn't that what you are doing?
I know we are all guilty of it.. but you are doing exactly the same thing that "irks" you.. no?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm not sure how you are reaching that conclusion to be honest undo...every other source on the net has the same stance as me, the ones I've come across anyway. I've seen snippets of the translated text which back this up too. I take the Sumerian tablets as the primary evidence here, not anything in the bible, written hundreds of years later, doctored to high heaven by those who wanted to write a press release for Jehovah-Enlil.
What is your source for thinking it was Enlil who helped humans as I am rather bewildered by your stance . I will keep an open mind, it's just you are flying in the face of the story I am used to reading everywhere else

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

damn it would be fun as hell to have conversations with you haha

i like how you think

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
S&F I read the OP but don't have time for the rest of the comments yet. Plan on reading them later tonight.

I like the part where you compared to the zodiac sign Libra to shape of the galaxy(I'm a Libra). Definitely going to look into that some more.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

not really. i'm making a hypothesis that is, well in my mind, plausible and possible. by that comment i made i meant what they taught me in high school history class that humans SOMEHOW dragged perfectly carved stones that i dont remember how much they weighed and SOMEHOW made the pyramids with precise math and geometry that we can hardly mirror today and SOMEHOW aligned them perfectly with certain star maps etc...etc...
it's those non-answers i'm talking about

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ledhead

It's good to be appreciated instead of seen as a loon...my psychiatrist Auntie phoned my mother the other day , concerned for my mental health after reading my facebook profile ramblings

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by astron1000

What alignment? How can a dot orbiting the center of the galaxy (a process that takes roughly 200 milion years BTW) somehow "align" with it? To align with anything, you need at least three variables. It is meaningless to "align" two things. You must have three to be in alignment. What is the third thing? And you've already made an extremely tenuous jump from Tara to Terror. Now you are accepting your own false reasoning as a postulation.

Astron you are right. I don't me to come on this web site for the very first time and correct you Shocka, but you describe the event wrong.

The earth is supposed to PASS from the southern hemisphere of our galaxy, to the northern hemisphere. In other words, our planet is going to PASS through the equator of the milky way.

I am still very impressed by this whole idea of a wormhole opening up at that time. As a believer in Jesus and in science, i feel this would explain many things in religion and our world. I will definitely be a frequent visitor now. Thank you all for the research you have put in this topic!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think all of this would make a most awesome movie, but only if James Cameron is directing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When Doctor who first meets Captain Jack Harkness he is an undercover RAF officer with a TULA warship tethered to BIG BEN .

He is IMMORTAL . He demonstrates to ROSE the healing power of nannites .

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

The return of the Pesh Metan is nothing more than a hyperspace corridor!
It was also known as the 9th passageway since there are effectively eight other hyperspace corridors into the center of our galaxy. Our solar system happens to be at the very gateway of the Pesh Metan which makes little ol' Earth damn valuable Real Estate! Let's see, they have been fighting over it for at least a million years! Trade routes into the middle of the Galaxy are very important, to the rest of the Galactic travelers, and control of a hyperspace corridor makes the one who controls it exceedingly powerful and wealthy! Hyperspace corridors are necessary for faster than light and space bending travel as well as some forms of time travel. The Orion's were origionally the first to claim this Solar System and the Earth, which was then called Tiamat! It was origionally located at the place of the asteroid Belt at that early time. Subsequently, after a long and drawn out war with the Sirians, control of the Pesh Metan was handed over as an Olive Branch of Peace from the Orion's to the Sirian's (The Dog People) who were particularly viscious and had taken the Orion's will to fight away.

For more information on this... please read: The Terran Papers
by: Robert Morning Sky...a Hopi Indian whose Grand Father was told the Entire history of the Earth (the REAL history, not the fake one we've been force fed) by an Extra-terrestrial who had crashed his vehicle on the Earth and was found, hidden from the government, and nursed back to health by a group of young Indian men.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Nice work shocka . You have earned my patronage..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well said cosmic pixie .

You know ,down here in NEW south wales we've got a lot of what you've got !

And because your so lovely I wanted to quote a poem to you ,from memory yes ,but I think its pretty much spot on..

My face in thine eye ,thine in mine appears
And true plain hearts do in the faces rest
Where can we find two better hemispheres
without sharp north ,without declining west ?

Whatever dies 'twas not mixed equally
If our two loves be one or thou and I
Love so alike that none do slacken
none can die .

John Donne

Now there's lovely for you..

take care CP .

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

well first of all, i arrived at my conclusion by following the bouncing ball.

first, the humans were slaves. this much is evident from the writings of sitchin, as well. who was enslaving them? the special hybrid offspring were the kings (this is "when princeship/kingship descended from heaven) of sumer. the slaves were taught a trade skill but were not allowed to learn the language and write, only the priest-scribes could, and they were all offspring of the hybrids. so the slaves created an oral history (you find this all over the planet). and they maintained it till they were finally allowed to write it down. by then, the mainstream history of the past was cemented into place, and anything the human slaves could offer to challenge it, in any way, was considered unlikely. that is, till jesus came. then the crap hit the fan.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunkered
I love this subject! Everything you talk about is in The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky.

Its just as believable as the bible and i think it should be taken more seriously than it is. I did have a link to the terra papers online at freedomdomain but that does not appear to be working anymore. I do have them printed out though if you would like a copy. u2u me if you want a copy.

Hate those reptiles!! Love Ea!

Here is a link that will allow you to download the original writing. My links to read them online are no longer valid either, but I downloaded this and it is exactly the same copy.

OP,
You present some very interesting and compelling information. As much as I follow, I get lost in an equal amount. Reading through the replies helps to sort certain areas out and I am left, happily, with "food for thought", which will inspire me to research more.
What gets me about stargates and wormholes is Sci-Fi. Please dont jump on me for that. Let me continue. The Stargate movies and series would be a fantastical idea for a science fiction supernatural show, if there were not so much ancient and mythological information about it all. Wormholes in the Star Trek genre is the same. In the beginning, it looks like something that someone just made up. But to the educated and attentive, this is all techonology and discovery that is being studied and its validity trying to be proven. I have seen far to much sci-fi become actuality to discredit the possibility of it all. The path to be taken is the greatest hindrance, since we do not initially know which direction to go.
It is going to be an interesting decade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join