It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gates and 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
From Enki's sumerian city of Eridu, circa 4000 BC

Front View

source
oi.uchicago.edu...

Side View

Close up of head, side view

source
oi.uchicago.edu...

From sumerian UR

source
oi.uchicago.edu...

source
oi.uchicago.edu...

More Sumerian and Ubaidian reptilians

From Abydos, Egypt
STUDY THIS ONE CLOSELY

[edit on 21-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That is sooo creepy. What is he holding? Is that what I think it is?Lol The female looks as if she's nursing. And are the lines tatoos? Or did they have embedded stones of some sort in their skin?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
I have nothing against Zacheria Sitchin, but I read a synopsis on Sitchins work from a man who had a phD in ancient script readings, and being as interested as he was originally in Sitchins "findings", he came to the realization and understanding that Sitchin just did not know what he was talking about. I don't remember his name or have a link, but Im sure if you google it you can find it easily enough.

Thought I'd chime in here. This must be the guy you're talking about, Michael Heiser.
www.michaelsheiser.com...
www.sitchiniswrong.com...
I like Sitchin's stuff but I think this guy has the schooling to back his claims?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes we are in a stellar activation cycle of stargate openings. You may find this link helpful.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

Stellar Activation
Last update:
March 22, 2005

About this word

The process of dissolving the lower-dimensional energy capsules within the Auric Field and transmuting their particle content into the next Harmonic Universe is referred to as a Transmutative Activation or Stellar Activation.

Stellar Activations and Wave Infusions are the process by which the Star Crystal Seals are activated and Stellar Spiral Alignment are the catalysis through which Stellar Activation can occur.

As the planetary body or human body evolves through frequency accretion, the energetic capsules within the Auric Field progressively undergo transmutation of form.

Once a morphogenetic field has accreted most of the frequency bands from the three dimensions that compose one Harmonic Universe, the energy capsules that correspond to these three lower dimensions begin to dissolve.

The particles contained within the dissolving auric capsules open into the auric capsules of the next three highest dimensions, in the next Harmonic Universe up.

This is the energetic Ascension Dynamics by which forms and consciousness progressively evolve from one Harmonic Universe to the next.

Stellar Activations are a natural part of the accretion/evolution process, and occur as the pulsation rhythms of particles in the lower three dimensions speeds up into the rhythms of the next three dimensional frequency bands.

Through the process of Stellar Activations the levels/capsules of the auric field progressively open up into each other, dissolving the dimensional frequency barriers that kept the levels separate within the morphogenetic field.

The levels dissolve as the morphogenetic field progressively draws more frequency patterns from the dimensional Unified Fields.

As the levels dissolve, progressively more energy and awareness merge with and become held within, the matter-form, and the matter-form shifts from one set of dimensional time continuum cycles to anther.

(Voyagers II – Page 465)

Earth and the human populations are now approaching a series of Stellar Activations, as part of Earth's natural 25.556-years Euiago cycle.

The Auric Field of the planet and those of Earth's populations will undergo transformation between 2000AD-2017AD.

In order to achieve Ascension to the Bridge Zone Earth and avoid becoming trapped in the D-3 time cycle, a minimum of one and one half personal Stellar Activations must take place.

(Voyagers II – Page 465)

The Transmutative Activations are referred to as Stellar Activations because the infusions of progressively higher-dimensional frequency bands that transmit into the auric fields of Earth and humans, enter into Earth's bio-energetic field through a chain of spiraling - following a path - of dimensional Merkaba Fields that runs through various star systems before entering Earth's system through the Pleiadian-Alcyone and Solar spirals.

Earth will experience six such activations between 2000-2017.

The six Transmutative Activations, with which we are now concerned, interface with Earth through the following spiraling, inter-stellar energetic path:

D-10 Lyra-Andromeda
D-9 Andromeda Galactic Core MF
D-8 Meta-Galactic Core and Orion
D-7 Arcturus
D-6 Sirius
D-5 Pleiades-Alcyone

D-4 Solar Spiral
D-3 Earth

As each of these spiraling Stellar Merkaba Fields come into alignment with each other and with the three-dimensional Merkaba Fields of Earth, the frequency patterns associated with each spiral progressively enter into Earth's Bio-Energetic system and core.

The infusion of multidimensional frequency, which transmits to Earth in the form of light, sound, electromagnetic and scalar waves that are beyond presently identified spectra and frequency bands, directly alters the particle pulsation rhythm of Earth's three-dimensional particle base.

This in t

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

if you look at the part in his hand
it appears to be a miniature trident.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Interestingly Leo Zagami claims sitchin is on the vatican's/illuminati's payroll. Is Sitchin telling the truth or is he peddaling disinformation... hard to say. But Leo zagami is a sketchy bastard as well....
On the other hand to me "alien" intervention makes the most sense for the beginning of human civilization. If we are the aliens , or they were our gods , either way just thinking about it gives me the chills and my mind/soul 10000% agrees with this idea, and i know it is truth.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i guess this website isnt cool anymore with out robbie williams.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
excellent post. this really made me think

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

According to the dead sea scrolls of which were excluded from today's version of the Bible, there was Lilith. Lilith was before Eve in according to the 'text'. Lilith did not fit with the sages and scholars of the day's version of how man should behave, therefor she was excluded from mention. The books of the Bible were put together with the intention of teaching mankind, through stories or events of the past, how mankind is to conduct themselves among fellow humans. It is rather a code of conduct of which was 'seen' as of necessity since the Romans had invaded the ancient culture and norms of 'then' day Mesopotamia.

The 'wise' men or sages/scholars of the day understood that in order to teach the educated as well as uneducated (illiterate) how to behave among their fellow mankind, stories or events of which were compiled in the Bible were necessary. Simpy speaking the 'words' were not good enough in communicating with the illiterate since they knew not what many of the words meant; therefor stories or actually events of the past were found necessary in order to teach the masses a moral code of conduct of which they ascribed as the 'essence' of our Creators human natural laws of conduct.

True natural law and human natural law can be discovered via man's intellect, the gift of our Creator unto ourselves. This does not require a 'written' word to comprehend. How was man to know right and wrong before the Bible came into being? Our 'intellect' and 'intuition', of which only humans and similar endowed 'aliens' possess, is/was to be our ultimate guide.

Lilith

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

The most precious secrets the higher degree Masons and Illuminati possess is that of the importance of the Zodiac Calendar and the powerful influence of electromagnetism on Earth as well as the Cosmos.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thank you for your very well researched post. It was very interesting to read. You are right that the symbol of rings or bullseyes reappears troughout history.

(just one of many examples)

Anyway starred and flagged!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The Mayans were brilliant astrologers having accumulated, by recorded observations of the solar system and its planets for 1000s of years, a record of the planets' orbital behaviors. The planet Nibiru is to orbit our planet Earth once again in Dec. of 2012 of which will cause our planet to stretch via electromagnetic pull of Nibiru, the moon and Sun. This is to create much havic on the Earth resulting in massive Tsunamis, Earthquakes and Volcanism. Those that are prepared will find refuge underground in tunnels (in place the world over) and caves. One will need 3 months food and water to survive. The survivors will need to have stored the seeds of the Earth (corn, rice, wheat etc.) to replant the Earth if they are to survive the aftermath.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Thanks for the read.

You just made my friends list.

I'm going to look into more detail on what you wrote, I got lost when you mentioned the blue stones... I don't know where that came from.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

just because the wannabe debunker has a PhD, does not immediately qualify him as an expert in ancient languages and writings. He has not earned his place in schema of things through hard work, and I refuse to give him an credit without it.

Ummm yeah having a PhD in ancient languages and writings does make you an expert in ancient languages and writing. He hasnt't earned his place? Do you know how hard it is to get a PhD?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I would say that the logic in this thread stretches like taffy...

BUT...good line of thought...at least you're attempting to think things out and come up with an answer...and i can never hate on that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
I know this is a little bit off topic, sorry.

I was thinking about some freemasons that put their thumbs and index fingers together, forming a spades symbol. I never thought it was a spades symbol, rather something deeper than that. Now I'm thinking it is a symbol of the wormhole knowledge. That really makes more sense, right?

Somebody must have the knowledge.

Joe

If you put your thumbs and index fingers together and connect your middle finger above, it looks like a spade, but I always see it as the infinity loop (moebius) AND the triangle of the pyramide in one.
I came up with during meditation and later found it was a freemason gesture.

A interesting collection triangles and infinity loops

But all in all:
The rest of this thread rest merely on the art of comparison and the general lack of our brain to differentiate. We tend to see (and hear) the same in all.

It is the same as all the talk about usage off symbols (think David Icke).
IMO Our socalled "creative power" is very limited and does not more than repeat basic stuff and forms to come up with something new. But be ready to be called a freemason or NWOist when you happen to put a pyramide in your Logo.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Pjotr]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I love this subject! Everything you talk about is in The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky.

Its just as believable as the bible and i think it should be taken more seriously than it is. I did have a link to the terra papers online at freedomdomain but that does not appear to be working anymore. I do have them printed out though if you would like a copy. u2u me if you want a copy.

Hate those reptiles!! Love Ea!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Great thread Shocka. A well-deserved star and flag. I enjoy these kinds of postulations.

Originally posted by Shocka
Tula has many variations, it’s the “t, l, a” signification letters that are important in this word. From Tula we get such words as Tala, but we know from the Japanese that the letters “l” and the letters “r” are interchangeable. Tala or Tula becomes Tara. Tara means compassion, enlightenment, and “Tara” is phonetically similar to “terror”.

The word "Tara" also appears to be used all over the world as a place or feature name, transcending culture and language. One of the most famous instances is the Hill of Tara in Ireland - an ancient, significant (pagan) religious and political site. The Celtic connection doesn't end there though:

Originally posted by Shocka
The basic symbol for worm hole in myth and art is the bulls eye, the concentric circles. If you were to show this symbol to a Hopi elder he would readily identify it and he would say that is the mark or sign of the Hopi messiah who they call Massau.

For me, the only symbol more representative of a worm hole than concentric circles would be a concentric spiral. And in ancient (particularly Irish) Celtic culture there is hardly a symbol more prominent than the spiral. It seems to have been of paramount significance to the ancient Celts (and perhaps earlier megalithic peoples of Britain and Western Europe):

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

WOW! Truely amazing thoughts. Only today have i had the chance to surf the net and find these sites.
I have been writing, or trying to, write a science fiction story for ten years now. The basis of my story was my theory from dreams concerning, well, This very way of life that the sumarians seemed to be apart of.
My thought was that we were in a situation as that of the settlement of Australia from England as convicts, And that earth was our, Australia so to speak.
I am totally blown away at the similarities with the dreams i was having and with what Science is now starting to follow.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

Interesting you mention that. Plato's description of Atlantis, was red, black and white co-centric rings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join