It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

He was not the saviour he was a more advanced entity in the pursuit of helping the human race.

There are millions on this planet like him at this time.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't like to use the word saviour myself. But since I'm one with Jesus. I understand what it means to do what we do.

Jesus is of higher vibrations. Is the one mind of earth. Therefore It is his duty to ensure humanity raises a leap in evolution. in actual fact he is a saviour.

What's your definition of a saviour. Who do you channel from ( I don' want books please). There are not milion on earth like him. There are only 144,000 and and they have not all awakened yet. Infact there will be only one christ. Only one is one. Only one will give up his life for the one that you all are.

Jesus christ is not some sort of advanced gizmo being. He came back here to forget who he was. Been a higher dimensional being and coming back as "the beast" aka human. Is a really really painsteaking thing to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
I don't like to use the word saviour myself. But since I'm one with Jesus. I understand what it means to do what we do.

Jesus is of higher vibrations. Is the one mind of earth. Therefore It is his duty to ensure humanity raises a leap in evolution. in actual fact he is a saviour.

What's your definition of a saviour. Who do you channel from ( I don' want books please). There are not milion on earth like him. There are only 144,000 and and they have not all awakened yet. Infact there will be only one christ. Only one is one. Only one will give up his life for the one that you all are.

Jesus christ is not some sort of advanced gizmo being. He came back here to forget who he was. Been a higher dimensional being and coming back as "the beast" aka human. Is a really really painsteaking thing to do.

He was a 4th density entity of the higher octaves, like many wanderers form higher densities, Jesus of Nazerath came here to positively help the human race (there are also negative entites that come here to manipulate and do quite the opposite). He was not some chosen being by a seperate entity called god, and he is not the one mind of earth, that is absurd.

There is not an exact calculation of wanderes on this 3rd density sphere, and if your channelings are giving you numbers they are fabricated or of negative entities. You can channel a positive entity and then channel a negative entity.

Jesus of Nazerath peirced the veil and remembered what he came here to do but he should not be worshipped as some better entity and he clearly stated that all can do the same all are the same, he wasn't better in any way.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

He was a 4th density entity of the higher octaves, like many wanderers form higher densities, Jesus of Nazerath came here to positively help the human race (there are also negative entites that come here to manipulate and do quite the opposite). He was not some chosen being by a seperate entity called god, and he is not the one mind of earth, that is absurd.

There is not an exact calculation of wanderes on this 3rd density sphere, and if your channelings are giving you numbers they are fabricated or of negative entities. You can channel a positive entity and then channel a negative entity.

Jesus of Nazerath peirced the veil and remembered what he came here to do but he should not be worshipped as some better entity and he clearly stated that all can do the same all are the same, he wasn't better in any way.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

Oh you need to stop.

Christ was 6th density. Thus meaning he experiences all the lower realms below him. But he is 3rd density much of the time on earth. Christ conciousness didn't come about until his later years. Christ never claimed he was a messiah nor did he ever wanted to be worshipped. He tooks risks many times in his life to do what he did. It's not ego. Your mind is cot up in this matrix. So your programmed mind will only judge it from that perspective.

You need to stop reading books!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know for a fact your reading from nonsense books.

You experience 4th density everynight you go into REM. Infact most of us experience it here on this plane. But we are not aware of it. As this transition is now into full steam ahead, many are now experiencing 4th and 5th dimension.

So jesus return would pointless.

Wonder what book you will then.....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
***I dont know where my post went, and i dont f'ing care, HERE it is again NOW!

Alright, the wave then. He mentioned the ice caps melting and the world's water levels rising, resulting in the destruction of San Francisco! And by golly if you watch people in attendance at a ritualistic diversion event like a hockey game, YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE INTONING THE WAVE!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG look at them manifest "a" wave into their "reality"! Are they crazy?! NO! Just HYPNOTIZED.

So, now, a bunch of us "truthers" will now march out and loudly proclaim this THOUGHT FORM, MANIFESTED BY ONE HALF OF THE FORMULA, CONJURED BY THE SAME CREATOR AS US, WHO IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF BOTH SIDES!

Remember why "hegelian" dialectics proved to be so EFFECTIVE? If you can control both sides, you HAVE A CHANCE(50-50-TWO SIDES-POLARITY) at controlling an OUTCOME.

But look, here I am. Still typing these words.

What if I were to say, the wave of water that will elevate the earths levels, is a crock of Skunk Works, that will only MANIFEST, if we see that wave every time we look at a can of coke? or in batman's flowing cape?

You know what wave I see in these things, my friends brothers and sisters, polarity divided or no?

"The will of the creator" spreading like wildfire through the "hearts and minds" of ALL BEINGs.

I submit to everyone reading these interviews, that SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION is THE ONLY THING THESE PEOPLE HAVE!

Listen to me again! If these people thought I represented some kind of threat to their "end game". than the same force that conjured up this dream world, 4 seconds ago, would have probably taken me out of the "game plan" WAAAAAY before this point. Say 4 years ago, OUR time of course.

The problem is YOUR belief CYSTem.

Guess what? I just bought a new surfboard. In the meantime, I watch as the AWAKENING moves across the land, one by one by one by one, until OOPS, lookit that!

30 percent of us REALIZED SOMETHING THAT THE OTHER 70 PERCENT NEVER HAVE TO! Why don't the other 70 percent have to be here with us NOW?

Perhaps our Helpful friends would care to elaborate on what i've just declared?(or someone could post that 1982 study where a BUNCH OF GENIUS' VALIDATE WHAT A "SLAVE" just told you.)

I await any commentary, and continue my "perusal".

Incidentally, if you would like to see how this works, you can go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and observe the DISCOURSE(50-50-controlled conflict-who controls? WISDOM!) between myself and 1 Protoplasmic Traveler, you will almost SENSE how I bought right into the "little game". If you can't sense it, THAT MEANS IM GETTING GOOD WITH WISDOM.

I can tell you all right now, I want to smash his f$#&king face in right now, no matter how much I KNOW HE IS MY BROTHER! ME! ONE! US! NO DIVISION BUT THE ONES WE MANIFEST!!!

Why do I feel like this, in spite of all my WISDOM?

BEcause he dared to suggest WISDOM wasn't guiding me!

HOW F^$*CKING DARE YOU!!!

having said that, hey Proto, thanks for exemplifying the SYNERGISTIC NATURE OF THE BEST, right here on ol ATS!!!

Love ya man! ;D

~~~---~~~Outward Change Begins Within~~~---~~~

[edit on 31-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You experience 4th density everynight you go into REM. Infact most of us experience it here on this plane. But we are not aware of it. As this transition is now into full steam ahead, many are now experiencing 4th and 5th dimension.

You are misleaded by some type of disinfo catalyst.

I do not read from books filled with "Nonsense".

Your right about a transition into the 4th density, which has nothing to do with "dimensions" more of the density of light, And no 4th density light is not the same as 3rd density light. An apple cannot be an orange.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
right i forgot:

anyone who wants to read the game plan, in the words of the master gamers

im gunna just go ahead and provide the link, that helped me get my "head together"

such is my confidence that "these" people, "those" people "us", "we", aren't calling the shots, no matter what THE MATRIX is telling us

"I didn't come here to tell you how this was going to end. I came to tell you how it's going to BEGIN."

www.illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com

I #ING LOVE YOU ALL!!! ONE DAY, WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN WITHOUT THIS BULL# DIVISION BELL, that 1 percent of the world's population have you fooled into believing WIELD ALL THE POWER!

THEY ARE #ING POWERLESS IF YOU ARE TOO!!!

IF THEY HAVE POWER IN THEIR ONE PERCENT - THEN IMAGINE THE POWER YOU HAVE IN YOUR 6 PERCENT, YOUR 8 PERCENT, your 9 PERCENT, with an inTENsity of #ING INFINITY x the 33RD DEGREE OF YOU GOTTA BE #IN KIDDING ME!!!

YOU KNOW WHERE I AM WHERE I WORK WHAT I EAT WHERE I SLEEP WHAT I READ WHAT I WATCH

COME AND #IN GET IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM!!!HEADSHOT!!!* or in their language CHECKMATE!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Lol Counterstrike ---

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

You are misleaded by some type of disinfo catalyst.

I do not read from books filled with "Nonsense".

Your right about a transition into the 4th density, which has nothing to do with "dimensions" more of the density of light, And no 4th density light is not the same as 3rd density light. An apple cannot be an orange.

In 4th density an apple can be an orange.

You have no idea how hilarious it is watching you discuss this topic. My sincere advice to you would be, When talking about something, try and at least know what your talking about. It's a really nasty habit for someone to get into.

I lead myself thanks very much
If you want go down this road with me or I will put you in your place. Unless you want to look like you know something, challenge me. I can tell/sense yout getting your info from other people to mash in your own version of reality here. This crap irritates me greatly.

4th denisty is something you need to work at and experience in all it's all forms. Stop talking through your backside. 4th density isn't light. 4th density is the realms of spiritual and imagination. It's is non physical. Anyone can be in this realm. Dark and light beings exist here. Real light exist in the 5th dimension. This realm was created to ensure 3rd density beings master polarity before taking the dizzy higher realms. It is also one of the biggest transitions any soul can endure if you are a lower density being. Light and dark exist here.

But I know you get your info from books! and what not because your woefully waffling about something you do not understand. 3rd density is 3rd density. If your reading a book your getting it from the phyiscal and that is someone else in the phyiscal. You cannot understand 4th density unless your in it. It's like saying you don't know what's Japan is like as you have never been there. You might hear gossip to know what it might be like. But you have not been there, so you cannot judge.

From a higher plane source, you need to stop making a complete fool out of yourself. I'm trying to paitent with you. But when I see someone rabbiting on about higher dimensions when hes judging it from a physical perspective(when your clearly incorrect) I just roll my eyes. You need to try venture the hgher realms and trust what your heart is tellng you.

I do need to RE CORRECT YOUR BULL#E. Christ had 5th density concisouness for most of his life. When he was in his late years and around his death he rose to 6t density . When he uttered the words " God why did you forsaken me" That was the transmission. This maybe something you will not understand however.

But please for heavens sake stop making a complete fool out of yourself. If you want to know what 4th density is, jump in the deep end of the pool and face all you are with or without your body!. It's not all fun! The snake owns this realm.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here. But does anyone remember John Titor a.k.a. "TimeTravel_0" the purported time traveller from 2036 who was posting to online forums nine years ago? That's this guy.

"Hidden_Hand" is "TimeTravel_0."

"TimeTravel_0" is "Hidden_Hand."

Think about it. Put aside the details of the two fantastical stories and weigh what's left. You see it don't you? How obvious is it? Surely I'm not the first person to realize this. But this morning I did a quick google search and apparently it's quite possible I'm the first. Wow. How is that possible? If I'd known that I would have posted this months ago.

Notice how both times he only posts briefly before disappearing forever. Both times he comes from some fantastical place outside our reality that's bizarre and unprovable. Both times he only engages serious discussion. Both times he even expresses the same weird fondness for his parents.

I'm not out to 'expose' anyone or 'prove' I'm right about anything. I don't care to quote a bunch of stuff to prove Im right. Use your own judgement. If you come to agree, and feel you've been tricked, think back on how this was an excercise in discernment for you. Remember all the countless hours (or minutes) you spent trying to find contradictions and what not. I think we're all better people for having encountered this guy.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is a difference between them.

One of them watched Back To The Future far too often.

And of them told things infected with many lies that contained very important - timeless - information that is proofable - if one is willing to do so. Many did that and still do and get the answers they were looking for. You won't find many useful replies to "Hidden Hand" or "Insider" because those who found the answers know that it makes no sense. You have to find it on your own. Only when you are very close someone else can help you find the door. If you are not close I can hammer the information into your skull as long as I want it won't work. It's a failsafe. Sound silly but hey I didn't build it. I just see it at work and there's no way around it. I've tested ways around it for months now and it only hurts myself. But I also encounter people everyday that come closer and closer. They don't even have to have read the "Hidden Hand" or "Insider" papers. "Revelation" means that something that has been hidden is being revealed. And that is happening right now. I have no doubt that in a year from now there will be a very huge amount of people knowing the truth. One after another.

Don't get me wrong. John Titor is funny. I really like him. He invested much time and effort. A good job. I say is because he's still out there pissing his pants (sorry!) laughing while watching that his name still pops up again and again. It's not easy to become an internet legend and he earned that.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

This planet is still a 3rd density planet and while your incarnated here you do not experience it as a 4th density planet, they are seperate densities.

You should understand that there will be a transition soon to come for this planet to graduate into the 4th density, all who are polarized enough will continue with it and those who are not will redo 3rd density incarnations again until the next cycle on a different planet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

It's already starting, you haven't noticed..... ..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
1) Your're an alchemist right?

2) I'm one of the other bloodlines.....we ran.

3) If you dont know what I mean by this disregard.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666

But I also encounter people everyday that come closer and closer. They don't even have to have read the "Hidden Hand" or "Insider" papers. "Revelation" means that something that has been hidden is being revealed. And that is happening right now. I have no doubt that in a year from now there will be a very huge amount of people knowing the truth. One after another.
Namaste,

Deckard

understanding that the consciousness is speaking to itself, I can safely say that I disagree slightly with your wording, Deck.

Instead of "huge" you might want to try, "global".

call it a woman's intuition...

;D

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Can someone explain the relevance of "densities" to the one consciousness?

Its my impression that putting a name on where we "are", "were", and "have been" going, is about as sensible as telling people Coca Cola is the beverage aspect that helps define you as a person.

3rd density, 4rth density(divide and conquer! sniff sniff!!!)

What do these things mean? Forgive me, I just woke up, still a little yawny and what not. Forgive the indulgence of play. I'm feisty in the mornings.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Psychonaughty

It's already starting, you haven't noticed..... ..

Yes 4th density light is intermediating 3rd density light a great deal of work is taking place on the inner planes, not seen on the physical planes (time/space).

Density is a term of the density of light, a different light heavier than the lower density. Between incarnations you may choose to move closer to the light before it is too strong, and at that point, that is the denisty that you stay.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi..I am relatively new to ATS and am around page 15 on this thread...just wanted to drop in and say its a very interesting thread. It seems that I still have a lot of pages to catch up on..so I'll get going.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fynshine

If you want the short versions with only the questions he answered go to page 49. There you find a PDF version.

Namaste,

Deckard

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join