It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Not everyone is on the same rung of the ladder.

But - everyone has to climb it.

When the student is ready - the teacher appears.

Am I truly evolved - if I put people down or try to make them feel inferior because they are on a different awareness level then me?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Annee]

There's no enemy you can attack besides yourself.

There's no true allies or foes, it's all an illusive "game" of the narrow hominine perspective.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

And you just pulled that out of your hat one day in your life?

Yes - I had OBE's as a young child 5/6 - and other experiences. Personally - I believe there is only conscious energy - that everything is illusion/thought creation.

The point is - not everyone wears the same hat. Maybe they haven't even found the hat yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

In the end everyone does wear the same hat, or, are of the same hat.

Finding your own path is the distinctive beauty of Free Will, and the beauty that no matter what you choose you have an infinite amount of time to do so.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
reply to post by double_frick

You can download a PDF document of the Insider posts.

Be well,

Deckard

Deckard....

Wow, amazingly good stuff. I thank you SO much for editing it and putting it into a PDF format and mostly for sharing it.

The HH thread and now this one is by far the best 2 threads or information, other than www.azuritepress.com...
that I have ever in 6 years read on the inet.

I was aware of most of what Insider had to say but still found it very valuable. Strange just last night I was telling a friend about it and she was sharing with me some things on food, and then today I read the part he wrote on diet, just synchronistic.

I found the tone of Insider very similar to HH but both told the truth in my humble opinion.

Anyway again I wanted to thank you for sharing. Would love to discuss it further.

Peace to all!
Cindy

[edit on 9-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

No need to thank me - I did not edit the "Insider" posts - I just put it on my account there. I just made the "Hidden Hand" PDF from a website by Wes Penre.

Right now I am going my path back that is why I stumbled over the two documents and this thread again. The information given from both is very useful. Key information is missing that is why everything they wrote put together does not make real sense (well for me back then). Some information is given in a way that it doesn't sound important but it is. And both didn't tell you what it is REALLY all about. If they had done it this world could look different by now. But all good things take time.

I am on the way back to find ways to speed up the path for others. While doing that I encounter more and more people that brought themselves into the position of receiving the truth. I offer the way to the information needed ... nothing more. Some take it some don't. It is their free choice. It hurts to see people turn away an inch before the solution but hey ... free will.

You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink. Some are just not thirsty enough.

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The five books of the Law of One

www....(nolink)/?wxzz5vd25my

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter

Originally posted by Harman

You will be surprised how hard it is to keep people interested if you pull it out of your backside and present it as truth. Whatever his goal in this he did do a lot of research on a lot of subjects. Other people posting here are interested because parts of what he is saying they know or suspected already and he fills it up with unknown but reseachable information. Of course there are the ones that believe everything but they are the same that believed in Santa claus untill their 20th birthday, hopefully they will wise up eventually.

My thought about this one is ask as much as possible in the time given and after friday when he leaves it can be sorted out in research. The more information he is able to give the more chance that if he is a hoaxer he will betray himself so asking, asking, asking will help with evaluating the truthfullness of his statements. How does anyone know what is the truth? I do not believe in Angels and Demons as such so whatever you have to say will not 'resonate' with me i think. I mean Angels Fighting For Good is in itself a confusing sentence, like the US Fighting For Peace. It just does not make sense.

In short don't let your beliefs stand in the way of a possible new insight. It never hurts to wander on to another path just to see where it leads. Leave breadcrums so you can find your way back if needed.

H_H put out some incredibly well written information - almost like it flowed from 'his/her' being onto the thread. It was kind of spooky to see all that stuff going down without edits... without being missing in action for alot of time (about 3-5 minutes between the long replies!).
I am amazed and don't care if anyone believes H_H to be a hoax. There is a lesson in those words - read and learn.

Just because he can spell and use proper grammar does not mean that he is speaking truth.
I will say that, due to the continuity of most of his replies and posts and the lack of over lapping or repeating himself, it does seem kind of... convincing.
I still do not believe much of it, though.
There are many things on the internet that people will demand is true and will share with others. I mean, look at a lot of Cults. They kill themselves, for what? Nothing is changed, and I assure you nothing for them has changed much either, other than regret that will last forever. Time being irrelevant to beings that only know "forever".

And to the people who say "Hey, shut up, let him tell this story, it's at least a good story", get off the fence. Choose a side.
You are neither hot, nor cold, so therefor you are luke warm and I spew you from my mouth.

Hidden_Hand is likely a a K-Pax issue.
He has an affinity for some things and he truly believes in them, yet that doesn't mean that they're real.
Hell, most things people believe to be real and make sense are often wrong.

Look at peoples usual grasp on religion and whathaveyou... "It was an apple in the garden of Eden", "Satan lives in hell!", "God lives in the clouds!".
Nowhere does it say any of that, in fact it says quite the opposite.

And in Science, too.
Math.
Theories.

Just because it makes sense, especially to the common joe, does not mean it is right.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiktion
The five books of the Law of One

www....(nolink)/?wxzz5vd25my

Yes.

Organized break down of information:

lawofone.info...

Actual website with original books (including pictures of the channeling taking place etc... etc.... etc...):

www.llresearch.org...

H_H Real or not does not matter.

It is not the messanger, but the message at which is of importance.

As for the K-Pax theory I just do not feel that is the case for this matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by seabisquit

Dude. Jesus Christ, in the Christian faith, is the Savior - not the Creator. Listen to your minister when he's preaching.

I'm onboard with H_H's version of things. I spent my youth looking for a church that presented the word of God accurately, according to what I knew to be true in my heart. That time only confirmed that there are elements of truth in each but none that could deliver anything remotely "true". I spent my young and middle adulthood studying scientific dogma and doctrine (yes, that's what it is). When I found that to be wholly unsatisfactory - and in many cases out and out rubbish, I left that too. Now I've been awakened. It hasn't been easy and it hasn't been convenient. I've had to completely change certain structures in my life to live according to my heart. But it's worth it. My absolute faith is unwavering.

And this, dear ones, is why your attempts to explain what you cannot comprehend here is wasted effort. You cannot debunk what we know. And if some don't know it, at least have the decency to let them question it. Your scathing commentary and denial is unwanted and unwarranted.

Now please, while we wait for the final installments, could you just leave us in peace. I beseech you, one human to another.

You mean you spent your youth searching for somewhere to fit in... Somewhere where you could be someone other than who you were, and maybe even "better" than others.

You try so hard to defend this, when all it is is speculation.
There really is no proof.
Even Gods people requested proof, and they were shown.

You will not be left in peace, either.
This is an open forum to anyone registered.
They may reply however they see fit.
This is the purpose of a forum.
And to have both hot and cold is important, too.

Although, I imagine that's what you went through when you were younger... People shut up when you showed up. Groups would disband once you entered.
This, too, is relative speculation on my part, mind you.

All in all, though... I ask you, not Hidden_Hand, but you... What is YOUR proof of existence?
What has you believe all of this?
Just the excitement that it's simple enough to understand, yet vaguely deep enough to seem possible?
Or perhaps you subscribe to the universe being a mystery, and once you understand it you become unenthused and disenchanted by it.

Perhaps you are, indeed, on the cusp of depression.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Titus7]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

The reason why Jesus of Nazerath was/is considered a/the 'saviour' was greatly exaggerated and fabricated.

What happened:

Jesus of Nazerath said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.”

Which in turn forgiveness is the cure to the wheel of action or what people call Karma.

This stopped the inertia of karma for what those people have done to Jesus of Nazerath.

The biblical literature on the other hand, written with perversions, vastly exaggerated this.

Why would this happen?

What if they wanted to divide the people? Well if they did, it's working.

Just as countless amounts of others kill in his name.

Religion has a core of truth, but it's drowning in a sea of perversions for you to pick out. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

On the contrary, the messenger is important too.
We like to think of it as a faceless mindless carrier, but it represents where it came from.
Think about it, Angels do not show up in the guise of evil to deliver messages.
And Demons, the great deceivers, pose as anything but themselves.
They create stories in hopes to draw people away from God and to worship them as Gods instead. This is the reason for the war in Heaven.

As for your feelings, intelligent thought is usually not based on feelings.
Think of feelings as a compass. They are important for finding our way, but you must watch to not fall into raging rivers or into deep canyons.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7

We like to think of it as a faceless mindless carrier, but it represents where it came from.
They create stories in hopes to draw people away from God and to worship them as Gods instead. This is the reason for the war in Heaven.

Think of feelings as a compass. They are important for finding our way, but you must watch to not fall into raging rivers or into deep canyons.

I did not see this in any way shape or form when reading this thread.

"They create stories in hopes to draw people away from God and to worship them as Gods instead."

There is no "war" in heaven that is of the narrow human perspective. Heaven is not some "city" in the clouds.

Heaven in face means literally space (outside of terrestrial grasps).

The Infinite One does not have war, for it does not fight itself that is illogical.

All is how it should be, All is infinite which means there is not many, for many-ness is a finite concept.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by Titus7

The reason why Jesus of Nazerath was/is considered a/the 'saviour' was greatly exaggerated and fabricated.

What happened:

Which in turn forgiveness is the cure to the wheel of action or what people call Karma.

This stopped the inertia of karma for what those people have done to Jesus of Nazerath.

The biblical literature on the other hand, written with perversions, vastly exaggerated this.

Why would this happen?

Religion has a core of truth, but it's drowning in a sea of perversions for you to pick out. Good luck.

I find it interesting how everyone says that the Bible contradicts itself or is somehow mistranslated or misunderstood by those who know it. I imagine this has something to do with someones emotional issues which create the need to be smarter than another by proving them wrong, even if that means making things up.
If you entertain, and I mean actually entertain not just "Okay, I tried, I can not do it." entertain, but actually actively attempt to live as a God believing individual for one week, and read the Bible UNBIASED, you will find it makes perfect sense.
The problem is that we're creatures of our surroundings.
I guarantee that a lot of people are here have obvious trust issues relating to something that happened to them either in childhood or even adulthood, and it has left them scarred and they lash out or search for something to believe in so they can escape.

If you have read up to this point with a tone of voice in mind other than a neutral speaking voice, it speaks volumes of you.

As to what Jesus was referring to... well, lets say you have a child, and people were chastising him and throwing him to the wolves, would you not feel inclined to step in and avert the situation?
Now what if the child understood that his aggressors were merely acting out due to their own problems or inability to comprehend due to fear?
And that child took the hits. The pain and suffering.
Because he knew that it's better that he take it, then someone else who would not be able to handle it.

I have a story I want to U2U you, is that alright?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7

I did not see this in any way shape or form when reading this thread.

"They create stories in hopes to draw people away from God and to worship them as Gods instead."

There is no "war" in heaven that is of the narrow human perspective. Heaven is not some "city" in the clouds.

Heaven in face means literally space (outside of terrestrial grasps).

The Infinite One does not have war, for it does not fight itself that is illogical.

All is how it should be, All is infinite which means there is not many, for many-ness is a finite concept.

This all just sounds wishy washy.
Everything added and subtracted from this entire thread is moot because it all comes down to "Everything is one and it doesn't matter."
This is simply existential masturbation.
If we are to evolve to eventually return to the "center" with the knowledge of self we've obtained, well, that makes no sense, really, since we're all already one. We already KNOW, since we exist as one. So why're we here still?
There will be no experience of this whole situation if we are not actually apart.
We are sub-creations of sub-creations, and so on and so forth.
Ultimately, though, since we're also not apart and indeed all one, WE SHOULD HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OF EITHER TIME OR SINGULARITY.
Is that not a contradiction?
I'm sure you will say it is not, since I have likely misunderstood something specific along the way, and therefor whatever I say is obviously wrong.
But there is something to the saying "can't see the forest through the trees"...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

The veil of forgetfulness is used to make us forget what of we knew before entering into the physical manifestation.

If you knew the cheats to a video game what is it that you learn from/about the video game?

The Infinite One sought to experience itself, to know itself.

The hard part is getting your thoughts around infinity.

I suggest reading atleast this first book, and don't stop after reading 10 pages and yelling "hoax". Atleast read through and get back to me with what you thought, I respect your view and opinions.

www.llresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Titus7

The veil of forgetfulness is used to make us forget what of we knew before entering into the physical manifestation.

If you knew the cheats to a video game what is it that you learn from/about the video game?

The Infinite One sought to experience itself, to know itself.

The hard part is getting your thoughts around infinity.

I suggest reading atleast this first book, and don't stop after reading 10 pages and yelling "hoax". Atleast read through and get back to me with what you thought, I respect your view and opinions.

www.llresearch.org...

I'm in the process of reading it, but I do have a question...
If it is infinite, why would it need to know itself?
The average person does not understand infinite.
We make assumptions based on what WE know, without realizing that what we know is finite.
So the question is, why would an INFINITE being need to know itself at all, since it already knows itself, because it's infinite.
And why do we think that we could ever understand such a thing.
We do not.
We can not.
We merely relate it all to what we are.
Which does not match up to something infinite.

This model of an overall infinite being introverting on itself is a hopeless exercise in trying to be vaguely deep.
It.
Is.
Utter.
Crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

An infinite omnipotent being living as sea of perfection decides to play make believe and begins by breaking itself up in a perfect fashion so as to break up the monotony of infinite perfection. The perfection of the breakup is perfectly realized from the omnipotent beings perspective, but from the perspective of a fragment, not pefectly realized. As these fragments 'coalesce' and become 'more one', they realize more of this truth, but in so doing, also begin to realize that the fragmentation was done on purpose ... quite the conundrum ... as how is this realization to be handled? Should all the other smaller fragments be informed of this realization? Maybe the omnipotent being wanted this experience, as it was done purposefully, and the experience of each fragment as experienced by the whole, and other larger coalesced fragments, was unique and novel and desirable for its novelty. To alter this would be to go against the greater will of the original omnipotent beings perspective.

A single fragment with this knowledge (or what it can hold from it's perspective, ever-incomplete until unity), might choose to use its knowledge (that it cannot be separated, and may as well 'enjoy the ride' as 'master') for its own 'benefit' ... which is also a unique experience ... treasured equally (unconditionally) by the omnipotent being (upon unity ... which is always as time is an illusion) ...

Other fragments with this knowledge (or what it can hold from it's perspective, ever-incomplete until unity), might choose to rejoice in the knowledge of future unity, and work together within the illusion until unity ... also a unique experience ...

The primal force being free will (for all fragments from smallest to largest until unity is realized by all) ... the true knowledge being that we cannot be separated ...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
May i request a change in venue?

if so, will this suffice?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

you don't understand infinity by reading a book, quit fooling yourself!

And other's. You either have heart with words or words has your heart.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Titus7

What happened:

Why would this happen?

Jesus was the saviour who brought his wisdom and life to others. That was the message and this is the only message. It is no secret that the bible exaggerated and twisted a lot of things. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. Infact it was stunted to do just that. The bible is a peekaboo book (as I call it) It's coded down to the T, and you can still leave the book down and have a different viewpoint of it from the person beside you. The bible was never designed to give all the answers to the world of the past and forseeable future. Infact none of Jesus teachings were written by him in the bible. Anyone with a brain would know that stories change from person to person, book to book and writer to writer.

Jesus's teachings are about you, the heart the god that's within you. THe father that's within you. The loving essence that you are.

it was twisted by the people after his time. Mainly people who thought they could jump on Jesus teachings and twist it to lure the masses to the worship the matrix we now live in. But it does not matter. You still have to wake up and take hold of your life. Jesus only showed you the way. It's you who has to become the creator and all infinite experience that you really and truly are.

"Spreading fase truth".It's not a very hard thing to do When majority of humanity are not fully awakened and stil today it's pretty much the same as it were 2,000 year's ago. So of course exaggeration, lies, misinfo, imbalance deception and darkness is all aorund us.

The question now is what are you gong to do now that you are aware?

Rome "the ego" ruled the world in those days. It's still does today. Because you have judged and not thought. Reacted without reason. Displayed dire logic without feeling. The reason your getting cot up in this really badly. is because like all human beings, we get cot up with emotions, ego and matter.

Put the books down and stop trying to look wise. For heaven sake. Almost half the stuff you say is coming from about 40 people. It would give anyone a headache. Breathe and get back to earth. Mother of creation. Let knowing come into your being.

People don't kill in Jesus name. That statement is woefully incorrect also.
Stop reading books and get to know your heart. Your " trying to appear wise" is looking foolish. I can see you use your thoughts based on what other's have said.

But do you know who you are?

If you do why are you cot up in judging existence with a a mind based on incoherence and false wisdom.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Mind1universe]

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join