It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It does me too. My oldest is diagnosed ADD (not really sure what or if it needs to be 'called' anything)and he had a very unique experience as a child. My youngest son is showing unique traits and characteristics along with what they call 'stimming' (does repetitive motions to calm or comfort the self). He is highly empathic already at age 3. Im not so sure ADD and autism are 'misfortines' or 'blessings' in disguise. Possibly it is all a part of the evoling of us all. There are many children that are becoming allergic to dairy and I think the other thing I am trying to think of is wheat gluten, its been a while sense I read on it but the rates of ADD or autistic children being allergic to these two things was very high.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

It does me too. My oldest is diagnosed ADD (not really sure what or if it needs to be 'called' anything)and he had a very unique experience as a child.

My oldest (now 41) was ADD way back in 1973 - long before it was the "IT" thing for children.

Rice - natural unprocessed. No chemical additives. No sugar. No corn syrup. No food colorings. No preservatives. Milk & Wheat have been discovered to cause allergies. Not a problem I had. At least we have Whole Foods now.

Patterning exercise - swim team. Swimming is a non-fail sport - because you swim against your own times and always show improvement. Need to feel safe. Sleeping bag instead of blanket and sheets.

If your school does not have an inclusion program especially for ADD - - home school. Child must never feel like they are a failure.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have thought about homeschool. My oldest is now 12 and he loves going to school for the social. I mentioned home schooling to my son and daughter (age 12 and 11) and they both of course dont want that major change. My youngest son would defiantly benefit from homeschooling though. He learns through repetition.

Thanks for the convo and thoughts on it...I am still very open to the idea of homeschooling them all if I am able to. I would love to see new school systems come about that direct children in their interests more.

My best to ya
LV

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You have three squirrels. You starve one just to the point of death. You feed one normally so that it falls in the middle of the average of squirrel health and weight. You stuff one so full of nuts that it becomes so obese it's just under the point of a squirelly heart attack.

You then duct tape size c model rocket engines to them. You know, the type that you can pick up in any model or craft store.

So when is the NWO taking over?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dear Hidden Hand, nice to meet you. I would like to know a few things. To answer my questions youd problobly hve to watch the Credo Mutwa or Alex Collier videos to know what I'm talking about if you dont already.

1. Many of the accounts of Draconian history says that they were dumped into this universe from another. I so who or what civilization or beings/being dumped them and why. It is also said that they dont remember who dumped them into this universe.

2. Do you know who the Paal Taal are?(the draconian name for the group, there real name is unknown.) Cause it is said that they were an extremely advanced civilization of beings who were of the 11th demension(originally the highest deminsion, but now theres a 12th i think.) It is said that the majority if not all of the non-walkin terran humans are really paal taal whom have chosen to go down back into the lower level of being, which I forgot why.

3. It is said that we are genetic royalty hence all of the genetic memories that are in us from various alien races and such. Is this true?

4. If youve heard about Andy Pero and the Montauk Project, is there any way I can gain those abilities without the genetic manipulation and negative experiences?

Also thank you for sharing you knowledge with us here on ATS. Id like to talk to you in real life in ur human form(not used to seeing reptilians) about many things, but unfortunately I dont think that would be possible.
Youd be surprised with the ideas that Ive come up with despite my physical 3 dimensional age which is 17. Although for some reason despite my physical age I feel so old, like extremely.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

I think Elvis,...er...Hidden_Hand has left the building.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yeah, I sort of just posted the questions without looking at ALL the posts, I mean 40 something pages is a lot,lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hey guys I'm only in page 3, but I need some questions answered if you don't mind.

1 - At about what page did Hidden Hand leave this thread?

2 - Was this whole thread proven a hoax???

3 - Did he ever mention anything about the possibility of humans aquiring super human abilities like, I don't know super speed, teleportation, flight, etc. Seems silly but it's still a valid question.

I appreciate any help with the above questions, Thank you very much guys!!!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Redneck from Hell]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Hey Redneck best way to view only HH post is go to op and at the bottom of the post click thread. Then you will only see his post. I think it was around page 13 but it has been awhile since I read his thread. Good luck.

Worth reading, IMO.

Peace!
Cindy

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

1. If you like you can download an eBook version of the posts where he answered. The discussion after he left isn't in that book.

2. Nope. It contains truth and disinfo like everything else. Besides the 2005 Insider posts the best compilation of knowledge ... but as both weren't allowed to reveal all information your chances of finding the solution is minimal. One in a million maybe (I wish to be proofed wrong!). The key to the information is missing. Furthermore there is lots of information provided that is useless or is only entertainment but that is because the questions weren't good. No offense to anyone! I wouldn't have known WHAT to ask back then too and I wouldn't have made the connections.

Both were very useful tools for me.

A personal hint: The more complicated anything is the more hoax it is. Nature is simple. And so is the truth. It is directly in front of your eyes. Wherever you go the truth is with you. When you are ready you know what to do.

3. I can't remember if he did but if you receive the truth you have all the superpower you need in this place. Teleportation, super speed and telepathy don't make sense in our world or don't serve a purpose. What awaits you is better than that 3 powers combined.

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666

1. If you like you can download an eBook version of the posts where he answered. The discussion after he left isn't in that book.

2. Nope. It contains truth and disinfo like everything else. Besides the 2005 Insider posts the best compilation of knowledge ... but as both weren't allowed to reveal all information your chances of finding the solution is minimal. One in a million maybe (I wish to be proofed wrong!). The key to the information is missing. Furthermore there is lots of information provided that is useless or is only entertainment but that is because the questions weren't good. No offense to anyone! I wouldn't have known WHAT to ask back then too and I wouldn't have made the connections.

Both were very useful tools for me.

A personal hint: The more complicated anything is the more hoax it is. Nature is simple. And so is the truth. It is directly in front of your eyes. Wherever you go the truth is with you. When you are ready you know what to do.

3. I can't remember if he did but if you receive the truth you have all the superpower you need in this place. Teleportation, super speed and telepathy don't make sense in our world or don't serve a purpose. What awaits you is better than that 3 powers combined.

Be well,

Deckard

If you read and studied both of the "H_H", and the insider of GLP you'd clearly understand they are congruent with eachother.

At the same time they may both be of blood lines but different lineages, different information but of the same.

Also H_H is a more in depth version than of the insider, they both speak of "gems" and such I see them both as very legitimate.

Not to mention I have taken both of their revelations or information too my highest regard and literally have bettered myself and the energy I recieve, if it is a hoax, it is by far the most elaborate hoax i've ever seen.

The "key" is that there is no enemy you can attack but yourself, because in reallity everyone is one, thats why you get what you put out, if you help someone your actually helping yourself, thats how it works.

Also It was interesting to see after he left for
"Rome" to cause negative uplifts, that there was extremely negative events taking place a day or two after...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dp

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Didn't H_H say that the Ra channeling is percentage correct and that some of is distorted......

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I read the "Insider" in April this year not knowing that there were Hidden Hand's posts. I found them 2 months later and I studied them for a long time. I really mean reading them 20-30 times. Over and over. All I got out of it was one single sentence that brought me further. I seem to tick with "quotes" of any kind pretty good - no other talents I am aware of.

I printed the Hidden hand document and read it again yesterday when I saw this thread pop up again. With the knowledge of today and my changed perspective it was quite a shocker. Lots of WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT BACK THEN??? moments

Well at least I learned something from it yesterday: Always keep information that attracts you. Even if it does not interest you anymore. If it was important once for you it has a meaning. There might be a time you will get something new out of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Psychonaughty

I read the "Insider" in April this year not knowing that there were Hidden Hand's posts. I found them 2 months later and I studied them for a long time. I really mean reading them 20-30 times. Over and over. All I got out of it was one single sentence that brought me further. I seem to tick with "quotes" of any kind pretty good - no other talents I am aware of.

I printed the Hidden hand document and read it again yesterday when I saw this thread pop up again. With the knowledge of today and my changed perspective it was quite a shocker. Lots of WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT BACK THEN??? moments

Well at least I learned something from it yesterday: Always keep information that attracts you. Even if it does not interest you anymore. If it was important once for you it has a meaning. There might be a time you will get something new out of it.

Really, it's odd, I read the insider stuff and somehow the words led me to H_H , it's like the insider said.....the ones who look for the gems will find them, infact they are out in the open.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
can someone direct me to this 'insider' you keep referring to? i've read all of h_h posts, don't think i've come across the 'insider'
thank you, kindly.

and to psychonaughty(sp?)
some degree of error is present in channeling often times. i think channeling is somewhat like tuning on a radio with a dial tuner....some times bits and pieces get lost or garbled...interference sometimes. with channeling, as with anything else one should naturally keep what resonates and discard the rest.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

You can download a PDF document of the Insider posts.

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Really, it's odd, I read the insider stuff and somehow the words led me to H_H , it's like the insider said.....the ones who look for the gems will find them, infact they are out in the open.

Great, another quote that kept me going

"You'll find a gem in every pile of crap if you dig deep enough!" It worked perfect for me.

Yes it is all out in the open and that is what fascinates me right now. It was there all the time. You could have seen it 5 years ... 10 years ago. Why didn't you?

If you can see it and realize the complexity ... how simple the truth is and how unimaginable complex it all is ... words cannot describe it acuratly.

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Great, another quote that kept me going

"You'll find a gem in every pile of crap if you dig deep enough!" It worked perfect for me.

Yes it is all out in the open and that is what fascinates me right now. It was there all the time. You could have seen it 5 years ... 10 years ago. Why didn't you?

If you can see it and realize the complexity ... how simple the truth is and how unimaginable complex it all is ... words cannot describe it acuratly.

Be well,

Deckard

After achieving a small step in thinking outside of the box, or more likely inside your box, you start to notice all the gems......

At first I was skeptical was pretty negative and self-interested in myself, but I gave it a try and was positive and helping to others only to recieve what I put out, as if helping myself. From that point on I stuck with the different mindset and feel closer to myself...or would it be the infinite creator, perhaps both at the same time...saying they're one.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not everyone is on the same rung of the ladder.

But - everyone has to climb it.

When the student is ready - the teacher appears.

Am I truly evolved - if I put people down or try to make them feel inferior because they are on a different awareness level then me?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Annee]

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join