It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ra material says to graduate to 4th density positive you will have done actions in STO 50% or over of the time. I'm not sure how literally to take this considering he didn't mean the alignments literally. And if you go by what Jon Peniel says in CLO, all you have to do is find a true teacher, face your self through him, get rid of your selfishness, achieve enlightenment, serve the Creator, and then you have a choice to leave or stay. That's all I have to say on the matter of criteria for being harvestable.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
my previous post wouldn't appear. this post was a test. please ignore and skip.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Rolci]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I know this good fellow is long gone, but I still feel as if I have to give my thanks and appreciation for all of this, so much of it rang true to me, and I have felt a dramatic shift as far as love felt after reading and briefly attempting to practice the things discussed herein. Much love goes to you, and good luck to all!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
By the rules stated, I invoke your response under your original clauses....

What is my question and its answer?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I missed this entire thread! I knew nothing of this "Hidden_Hand" fellow until it was mentioned in a Solar Eruption thread, and how this person predicted it.

I am eagerly working through the pages upon pages. Someone should put together a summary.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Wow, I can't believe I missed this entire thread! I knew nothing of this "Hidden_Hand" fellow until it was mentioned in a Solar Eruption thread, and how this person predicted it.

I am eagerly working through the pages upon pages. Someone should put together a summary.

There is a print out somewhere on ATS.

I'm sure the link is posted somewhere in this thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

Also an easy way to read his only is to go to the first post and click on thread, then you can read only his comments, which conveniently include the questions ask.
...and if you like this read "The Insider which Deckards links toward the end of this thread somewhere. I believe it is he that has put this on a PDF file as well.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nice how we always come together again

Ok here's the links:

Part 1: The Revelations Of An Elite Family Member (2005, compiled by Unknown Author)

Part 2: Dialogue With Hidden Hand, Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider (2008, compiled by Wes Penre)

Part 3: Illuminator13 - Opportunity Strikes Again (2009, compiled by me)

Work through them. After that I recommend to take a look at Part 4 (or take the shortcut and view the video presentation in my profile).

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is Amazing to come to this thread once again.

I remember visiting here a few months back, in the comfort of a different home across the city - in the company of a different soul. We both talked about the contents of this thread, and we considered it a possible aspect to the "Answer to Life".

Since then, I have experienced the One-ness many times. I have been slowly built up to feel each different aspect, and each time is grows slowly more. As the majority of the time is wasted feeling the great radical aspect of something, such as gloom or agitation. I then exhale life and I can feel that multiplied by the worlds population. In addition to this glooming experience, I also at the same time feel The Positive and The Benevolent as well. I can feel the rapid release of pleasure amongst my body derived from Sports, Success, Sex, Love, Drugs, Riches, Music, Money, or Anything. I can feel us all Love and Laugh together, even despite our Earthly Feeling of hate for each other. It's truly a great game, and we are happy to have played.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Thank you very much for posting the links. It truly is very touching...

It mean I can be evil 49% and still be evolving

I would still like the answer to my question??????

thought link

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
From what I understand...you could be service to self, being alot more then 49% evil and still evolve. You would eventually thought have to abandon the path of service of self somewhere down the line.

This is all according to the idea of 'graduating' and 'harvest'. There will be those that graduate in service of self, those that gradutate in serive of others....and the ones that are inbetween (the majority) will continue on a sphere similar to Earth.

Something like that...so the story goes

If you have a choice, of being more one way then the other....you can graduate. If you sit on the fence, you will continue with a world such as you see now, in 3D with a veil (the veil is likely, there has been 3d without a veil)....again...so the story goes.

I dont bring it as a fact, just stating what others say. Its not my truth, but a idea from the law of one...which is something I study.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And this is now proven to be a hoax, is it not?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
And this is now proven to be a hoax, is it not?

It's a hoax in your reality, if you believe it's a hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

None of his predictions came to fruition. Just another lonely, bored individual.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hidden-Hand, день добрый, если еще бывает здесь кто ни-будь...
Насколько я понял, языковые барьеры для Вас не помеха(по идее)? А если так, то, как можно понять, что остальная часть человечества, не владеющая english, не может(не смогла) своевременно увидеть данную информацию, то есть Ваши сообщения на форуме...Слишком сильно напоминает Е.П.Б...если знаете, о чём я)

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Wladimir]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok I just finished reading the whole thread for the first time and Im confused.

Nothing was said by hidden Hand that is new, nothing that wasnt on the internet prior to the postings, and I have read it carefully over and over. So about half way through I began thinking it was a positve posing as a negative in a well intened attempt to polarize the readers, knowing they dont listen to most spiritual messages they write off as new age hogwash straight away. But then I got to thinking due to the content the author(s?) are far enough along the path of polarization they would be unlikely to set up a deceptive situation in order to bait people to hear their message, but would rather just be content sitting back letting the game unfold, allowing people to wake on their own accord, helping people who ask but not seeing that a lie would need to be told in order to lure in those not yet ready for the message. This could however just be a shortcoming in the author.

As for it being a negative, Why risk depolarizing, this negative isnt playing their part of the game correctly by speaking truth to positives, its like yelling the ending out in a movie, let us enjoy working out how to awaken ourselves we already have all of the messages in this thread all over the internet. This negative has simply compiled it into a nicely worded format, maybe that was part of the deal, they wont depolarize so long as they dont release any information we dont already know. Im a bit pissed at the quality of the questions, too much time was spent on things people could find out anywhere I wish some of the more knowlegable ones could have probed questions deeper instead of just letting HH repeat the Ra material. If this was the real deal then one hell of an opportunity was missed asking either the same questions or questions that the answers are already known and hence the answers are no different than if you had of asked some other people on this forum, exept for the well thought out wording.

Now having said that I did enjoy the worded insight into the way negatives would think, I honestly hadnt really spent much time contemplating what they think of us, so much work such little time. The fact that they are doing this because they love us. I was under the impression that third density negatives dont feel this love and have a somehwhat inactive heart chakra, furthermore that the neg path ends during sixth so how can one be neg when approaching seventh? or is lucifer neutral/positve just playing the polar game to serve us. So the fact they are consciously aware of how much they love us must make it so so hard for them to kill and terrorize us. Im the kind of person who doesnt wanna choke my dog to train it, so the wisom required to know what will be best for us in the long run, like a parent punishing their kid for its own good. Oh how it would be difficult. But the negs have done a fatastic job and I appluad their effort, but we may not ever know just how well they did untill the great reunion when we will meet up to share experiences.

I also wish Id been able to ask questions beyond our little polar games, about the mysteries of infinity, but maybe these are best left for further down the road.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i cant believe there was another revelation in 2009. and i missed it. can't wait to read it through. thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What a fantastic piece of Disinfo.

The quality of 'information' given was great.

The method you used to deliver this was undetectable to the unenlightened eye who sees all...

You got them good Soldier, good luck on your next assignment.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by IlluminatiAgent13]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This has become very circular...............

Same questions and observations every couple of months.

Read the thread and your questions will be answered.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Bump for the best thread on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join