It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey kimpunkrock here i wanted to thank Hidden Hand for sharing with us. I have learned much of what he speaks about from other sources back in the mid 90's. Mostly the incarnation, Density/dimension stuff. Hidden hand has filled in many of the blanks i still had. Take what he says and put it in your heart. There are many, many, many, many facts of what he says that I have learned from other sources-other hidden sources that only a handful of us were able to learn from.

The Truth is truly out there.

But what really blew my mind is how HH said he did not live on the surface of the planet but maybe beneath it? this intrigued me greatly. anyone have any good links on Hollow or Inner Earth?

thanks again HH for sharing. I miss u all ready in this density. See you eventually.

kimpunkrock

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What techniques will you use to fight any resistance groups?

Who are the Professional doctor class E.T's and when do they plan to iniatie their plans?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i have been bred to place my foot in your pompass ass

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
anyone notice how in his exit h.h. put the words ¨use¨and ¨space¨ in quotation marks, as if these words were not normal vernaculare. perhaps there was some double meaning implied.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Law of One.....its a massive channeled material.

This is where HH gets his information....IMPO, which is then distorted to a degree.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hidden Hand:

I cannot thank you enough. You have touched my mind and my heart in such a deep way that I have cried in gratitude for your generous sharing. You have helped me understand all that I've been researching...all the bits and pieces have now come together in a way that can benefit me and those around me. I have seen how my anger at the negative group does nothing but transport me to that negative space. In addition, it completely misses the point.

It is such a joy to feel compassion for you, our friends who are providing us the negative polarity, so we can see what it is that we are not. The contrast you have provided our formerly mainly positive group will most assuredly help us evolve to the next level.

It pains me to hear the negative people trying to expose you as a fraud, denigrating your sharings. I am deeply ashamed of their behavior. You said you didn't care if some were hostile toward you and that if your words helped one soul, then you would be satisfied.

Well, I am that soul, dear Hidden Hand. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could meet you, give you a hug, look into your eyes. I am loving you deeply. See you soon!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
yes it correspondences a lot with the ra material - however i think, even if "distorted" as you say - he gave alot of people - me included - the reason to "discover" and to study the law of one - and e.g. especially mr. wilcock has been an incredible source of info since then - so in the end - whatever u do - the message is the same - spread love and light - i have been trying to live my 51 from the heart! since 95 is not an option for me!

and i luv and thank everyone else who works upon his 51!

see you in a later phase when we all finally realized that we are one!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Hi I'm sorry for not registering yet,
But could you please tell me something. If you have said it before. I did not understand the true message

Why do you need negative thoughts in your advance? What gain do you get from it? And do "we" (the people) attain gain from it?
Please tell me, you're kind of scaring me in a way. Should I be scared anyway?

Hope to hear soon from you, as I enjoy reading it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden-Hand

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.

Rules define life in games.

If you wish to participate, here they are:

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.

That being said, I will attempt to answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time allows.

Moderator-Note: External-Source-Tags added. Please use them in the future when quoting other websites, otherwise it will be seen as Plagarism.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by siv swan]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
To all who just found this thread.

Hidden Hand stopped posting on 25th Oct 08 and hasn't been back since.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 06:17:40 -050040 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Im new here and found this thread intriquing. Wish I had found it before I would loved to have posed quite a few questions to this HH fellow.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nice work H.H
I believe there is an organization out there that is in control but I cannot judge them to be right or wrong. they could be perceived to be righteous if you look at the end result and base your interpretation of love on only the end effect you lose the real answer. existence flows from the universal creator and the interference of different wave lengths have on eachother makes what we call reality you should know that you will not gain anything. A obligation to make long suffering for anything is not righteous. even if humans will find the answers on their own because of the projected image of your organization drives them to find the truth, it is still wrong and you not only damn yourself to long suffering but to those that believe that sin must be carried out in order to protect humanity. your message is of truth BUT just as you found the answer by finding the medium and truth of the parables you perceive, you should know that the cycle you hope to incur into history would be detrimental to achieving oneness.

you hope to give humanity a better future by supplying them with strings of lies that become unraveled once they search for something more in their current situation and perception of reality.

you drive people to awaken and question life but in a way that is evil. you strike up moral courage from the masses. who you convey to me in your text are pawns

(which I don't disagree.knowing that one can only understand as much as someone is willing to believe, society has made lots of rules to keep your understanding in line. so much that we have made our own reality).

those that are worthy in your eyes are able to decipher the truth based on your lies and find the universal truth and with it change your reality from materialism to being with god. so just because you send more collective souls that have pulled through to reach this new level of existance you also damn the others to routine.

this is the work of god. or atleast how you have perceived it to be. as everything is for a reason since it stems from the universal conciousness medium (god) you think that you soul, beliefs, and destiny is bound to you and cannot be changed because everything happens for a reason, that there are no coincidences only happening which is true but up to a point.
the option of free will, to make the potential energy that you find through understanding and intuitiveness into kinetic energy, such as a theory put into a book or a story of how you believe life works into a play to convey the emotions of the journey so that others can feel the emotions that led you to the understanding.

the motivation to your free will could come from a actual metaphysical hope that isnt based on factors that have been introduced to you. love

or the motivation for free will could come from a obligation to routine (hell) that was based from your life experiances and what you believe completes you.

the latter leads me to the conclusion that people are pawns at the moment until they realize whats going on and know it to be true.

so with the belief that everything works in routine and since you have found the real truth of truths I can understand how you believe it is your obligation to be our shepard. with your understanding for you to simply do nothing is to to act against god, you cannot stop because you have done so much evil that if you do you lose faith in your beliefs and you actually become evil because all the suffering that has came from your influence in the ocean of life that was a light to guide suddenly turns to poison.
now what you expressed as love becomes pride, murder, evil against humanity, tyranny, so on, I know you know if if this claim to being part of the global organization is true.

but I view you H.H as someone of genuine knowledge and will not question your legitamecy but only your beliefs in order to get to the core of this situation.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
but as I said before, I cannot conclude if you are good,evil, good following a evil path, etc.

I dont really believe you are doing this for kicks, mabye , but I dont think so.

there is always the possibility that there is a perceived organization that controls the world but its actually just made so that people open their perception to the world as how this (secrete) organization knows it to exist.
which they use this knowledge to control the world. or atleast people think so.
then peoples views of life change because instead of something that could be, it is something that is real, and they cannot live in the limited perceptions of life that was shown to them before they became *players* of their destiny, to do so is a crime to your soul/karma.

Ive always looked at the situation from both sides and at times what I think to be the truth for multiple parables interfere with eachother, so I tend to view everything how it is without opinion but as form and what it represents and how it effects others. I am intrigued with your views, especially in how you know and tell a high percentage of truth in your words. you obviously know how to articulate and know the workings of the universe. you tell of how your organization wants to bring us from the darkness that they created in order to do good, but the contradiction you weave by choosing a side Yet universalizing god with good and bad leads me to think that you are still playing games.

Quit it yo!
if you do not want to stop, that sucks but its ok. I understand.
I will dissolve your net of lies and expose you.
I will be a beacon of light through the stagnant darkness that keeps us in a net of false security which you have sown.
the harvest is comming, as you said and you will reap the seeds of your sins.
I hope and pray that god will be merciful on you.
but... as I have found god through finding true happiness, which I found because of the atrocities that mankind reaps against eachother while still having the delusion that they are right and the other is wrong.

I know that for me to wish you suffering is wrong, since I am a product of your created reality I cant hate you. I am disappointed that one with such a high understanding of life would be satisfied, and that they are doing the right thing. but in reality it shows their error and how their way is wrong and the way to prove them wrong is act with their cause but also against it.

they look only to the end result and see that since they want us to achieve the higher level of beings,that the outcome over weighs the actions.
they define that as love. since they know of the suffering we must go through in order to attain such a level but still keep to the parameters of the covenant to do evil it could be said to be love. sure they know the consequences, so in that respect they could seem righteous.
but its not the way god wants it.
god like I said is the consciousness of everything. as such there would be no good or bad situations, but since YOU being in control of such a knowledge seek to teach through suffering that you have sown, YOU are wrong and are viewing how to attain oneness through cycle.

you know that love has the ability to evolve a soul
and that doubt, fear, insecurity etc establishes a routine (hell)
how can you say then that you are anything other than sin itself?

I do not view you as evil but confused, so I will not condemn you to that fate as I dont want you to be.

I hope that you can see the fault in your actions. if you do but have sound rational reasons for you needing to continue with negativity I would like to hear your thoughts on the situation. mabye im wrong, who knows, as you let us find meaning for ourselves I find your actions unjust.

such as a child of your creation but true to The one creator, I must speak to thee.
not to rectify my beliefs ,as you will either answer me or not and still I will continue on my path as god has shown me.
but I wish to help,

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
(what do you do to have a minimal third eye blockage when using the computer/telephone?)
the sword that killed him, was it just said to be broken and a story was created so it wouldn't be found?
It is here, but when I find it, will it be of any use (against who?)
so who will the june/july flood get rid of?
anyway...I guess it's my responsibility to control the weather...and natural disasters, but it isn't always intentional..sometimes it just depends on my mood..oh well

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

'We wish you well in your tasks here, and will likely see you in the near future (if you are going to 'Malta in wintertime'?) No need to reply, as I will have taken my leave by then'

Never did get to the bottom of this innuendo in the message.
However i was reading this book written by a jesuit about the origins of the illuminati shortly after there supposed dissolution.
books.google.com...,M1
And on page 11 there is an interesting mention about the legends about the founder of the illuminati and his sojourn on Malta!
Thought some ats user might find it interesting?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
well i guess that i could ask what family is it but my guess is he wouldn't be able to answer because it would put his family in a risky position, so i ll ask another why would you do this because wouldn't it draw attention on you. and not necessarily good attention either, just make sure that your future line doesnt spring the anti christ

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is one of the best pieces of information i have seen or heard in my life yet.
Good positive messages with a few hidden meanings in the answers...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join