It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little Star
KpxMarMoTT,

I have to say that your remarks make a great deal of sense to me. I read the thread, not the entire thing in depth, but I did read the entire thing. I believe that more than likely, even if the identity of the writer and if what was said of that may or may not be true, it is quite possibly is designed to further delude us or mislead. I don't mean this in a way of saying that what is said is false.

It is clearly a whole lot of nonsense. "Nibiru" was a gimmick that Sitchin cooked up to sell his books and here we have "Hidden Hand" talking about it like it was a fact.

Plus, "Hidden Hand" was obviously trying to play dumb about how much of his/her theology was blatantly stolen from the Ra Material by saying that he/she was only "vaguely" familiar with the writings. But then later, we're told that Ra and his/her organization are supposedly good buddies!

So clearly, the if this is the sort of person that the Illuminati has chosen to represent themselves, they are either delusional, deceitful, or both. But I would guess that most people knew that already.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Testing, please disregard.

Exactly!!!

Hidden Hand summed up in three words.

It's really refreshing to see people come along and expose this stuff. I fell for thw lies for two weeks- really scared me. Check out "The Ripple Effect", "Questions for Reconpilot" and "Requesting another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure" for more on this thread.

Another point against HH: We will have cast iron proof of whether he's for real or not when the Loominati fail to come up with their world currency by Feb 1st. They have 15 days left.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I didn't read through all the posts, but I have the general Idea of this topic.
I suppose you are saying this

Has something to do with this,

And if there is a way that you could elaborate on something that we haven't found out yet , "What would it be?"

That there are so many "Intelligent" people on the ATS forums is a quite accepted analogy for the facts, but the reading that I have done, in your "REPLY TO:" posts have very many errors and misspelled word's. Doesn't seem that a "Higher Intelligent Being" would allow for such antiquated and trivial mistakes such as these to happen, it is a "Normal Mistake" made by "Normal Humans" and is accepted. SO now you are "ONE" with the ATS forums...

"Correct?"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

".... It is clearly a whole lot of nonsense. "Nibiru" was a gimmick that Sitchin cooked up to sell his books and here we have "Hidden Hand" talking about it like it was a fact."

Excuse me, but don’t mingle HH’s false statements (“…Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as ‘Nibiru’.”) with Zachariah Sitchin's correct ones. As far as I know Sitchin is a brilliant researcher of ancient times, whose results have over the years proven to be surprisingly accurate. I don't think Sitchin "cooked" anything "up to sell his books". Of course there are innumerous false statements floating around concerning Nibiru (like HH’s), but also correct ones (like many of Sitchin’s).

Btw, Sitchin’s insights are actually an endorsement of what we discuss in this thread as they intriguingly explain how the HH clique came into power.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I presume you are a member of the British royal family since Rothchilds and Rockefellers aren't "royal".

I want no part of your agenda for me or my country. Leave America alone. You've already caused such an economic problem around the world ... why? Why so much greed and hunger for power? I'll never understand greed ... and I'll never understand why a small group of people think they control us all. You can't and you aren't! I'm a free American and remain so!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

you should quiet yourself and dig deeper. hoax or not. I understand the big pic, ....I remember, and have been witness to things beyond our normal understanding......you haven't connected enough dots yet..................let go of your anger..its distracting you, along with your sence of superiority. and to be honest ...your distracting me and others on here................you should work in media. Traveler

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
All here may find this of interest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Once again, Hidden_hand may be an Illuminist, but he doesn't speak for ALL of them.

Please try to remember that the Modern Illuminati aren't nearly as structured or organized as "they'" would like to have everyone believe, and that underneath all the propaganda alluding to the contrary - the Illuminati are simply human beings just as flawed as everyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is Hidden Hand still here?

If so i would like to ask some questions.

DOes this calendar that we currently live with, is correct?
Cause what i know is we have the roman calendar. And if you look at all those calendars around the world,they are different. Like the ethiopian,persian calendars etc.. So which one is correct?

The Harvest time that you talk about will come 2012 you say , great tragedies around the world will happen. Will somebody survive? What will you do?
And how can one survive this "great" happening?

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Analysis of Hidden_Hand's contributions reveals:

Average words per reply: 472 (excluding quotes from questions)

Average time per reply, where computable: 3 mins (rounding down)

Average typing speed: 134 wpm - ignores time for formatting and quoting
(conservatively adding 1 minute to each to allow for counting from xx:00:00 to xx:01:59)

Standard Deviation: 58 wpm

Max speed: 281 wpm

Min speed: 24 wpm

Replies were in BB format, which rules out pasting in from MS Word, etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by deBeaufort

So this person is a heck of a typist?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
one thing every on on this thread has over looked, was touched onby HH one time in his posting. And I do belive it was a fruedian slip on his bart, remember his refrence to the positive and negative and that the game was based on free will, but later in his posting he slipped up and mentioned the way the illuminists will produce negativity, by confusing truth with dis info, he mentioned this only one time and in my own research into theosihpy and also occult as well as other ancient shcools of thought that have interested me of late, there are refrences to the three rules being based on free will confusion of positive and negative.

Just a thought Iwanted to put out there. And as far as I can tell these rules are reffered to in everything I have studied from christianity to the talmud, torah, ra based belife as well as the book of toth, and the writing about enoch. So I finish with this.... If HH was a hoaxer he was one incredibly researched and thurough hoaxer. Not saying i belive everything or any of what he wrote but, I have found mentionings of these schools of thought repeatedly.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I agree with you. If he was a hoaxer, he had throughly digested and understood the teachings of Ra. I also have found the same references.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Considering his typing speed and putting thought into well constructed sentences is to say the least, exceptional.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What part of full of #, does your ruling family bloodline fit into.

To preface a post with "I will tell you this but not that" tells me
1.) you are part of that bloodline, but won't tell us anything of substance therefore why listen to you.

OR

2. you are completely full of #, therefore why listen to you.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by th3dudeabides]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Or he was trying to maintain some aninimity, and also trying to abide by the three rules laid out in the intial outline of conduct for his post, you sir must not have done any real reseach, therefor your oppinion is worth nothing.

Please refrain from puking out idiocracies when other members are trying to have cohereant conversations with other aware individuals that arent simply trolling for conflict.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You could say so. Several things are rather mysterious.

To be forensic:

First, the speed of typing. If pre-prepared text was pasted from MS Word, extra work would be required to achieve BB formatting which would take more time than was taken. Questions are quoted in the standard BB style. The few spelling errors also suggest a word-processor was not used.

Second, refer to Hidden_Hand's Profile. The first five posts 55-59 are time-stamped AFTER the next batch. Implies the use of two computers in some way but the mixing up of time-stamps is puzzling.

Third, H_H states (s)he is older or even elderly and hardly uses the internet. Quite a technical finesse for someone of this self-description.

Fourth, the time-stamps on H_H's contribution show a regular wake/work/sleep cycle. Various references to time in H_H's posts do not tally with the US EST time-stamps. H_H is therefore not on Eastern Standard Time or, if so, does not live according to daylight.

Fifth, H_H is used to addressing audiences and is extremely learned, eloquent and gracious. Possessing a learned tone and being a keen typist suggests working as an academic, journalist or, perhaps, theologian. There is a warmth and charm in H_H's language consistent with this and consistent also what is self-claimed.

Sixth, a younger author would be brasher. Supports the claimed age.

Seventh, spelling is British English: "colour" not "color". Not American English.

Reasoning

1. H_H lives a life of routine - regular sleep and work, judging by the time-stamps. Assuming that H_H wakes at 7am or so and is in bed by midnight, this gives an adjustment of 5 hours for GMT vs EST. This yields a plausible bar chart of the number of posts in each hour of the day. Just one at lunch-time, a handful around 7am and the rest in the late afternoon and evening. This would suggest H_H is human.

2. If H_H wakes and works during daylight hours, H_H is therefore from the UK or, less likely, continental Europe.

3. H_H is reasonably technically adept, knowing about BB formatting and uses more than one computer.

4. the mystery of the typing speed remains: telepathy, telekinesis and channeling if real, or some incredibly advanced formatting skills if a word-processor was used.

Final conclusions

H_H is human and most likely inhabits the UK, otherwise Europe.
Potentially an academic, journalist, author or (as claimed) a religious figure.
H_H is possessed of super-human skills. H_H is either an extraordinarily accomplished hoax, or is indeed channelling.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Now then, what do we have here?

A friend of Hidden_Hand, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Does it matter if something positive was gained from it?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

There is one major thing here though if we compare HH and the teachings of RA. The Law of One says that negative polarity can not exsist in 6th densitiy. HH states that Lucifer is of 6th density and of negative origin/polarity. This is not possible, according to the Ra material, being that before one can be of 6th density, the polarity must be postivie, not negative. So either lucifer is still of 5th denstiy or makes the flip to positive to move into 6th (according to the Law of One). I will be the first to say, all material contains some sort of distortion, but I only mention the law of one because HH did make reference to it.

That is a big difference then what HH says compared to the Ra material. The law of one says there is no negative polarity in 6th density and beyond.

There is a great group of people that study te Law of One at Divine Cosmos...you can ask questions there if you would like to know more. Just some thoughts if this kind of topic interests you. I study all materials with a grain of salt and discernment.

Always, each to their own, I respect all paths....

My best to you Little Star,
LV

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join