It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
to stare into the eyes of the Dragon and not be afraid
if afraid, the dragon will devour me
if not afraid, the dragon will leave me be for awhile
it will surely return though, to test me again

the more I am afraid, the more the Dragon will come by
stare me in the eyes
until I have find the love, compassion, and courage to Be as I Am
Smiling into the eyes of the Dragon
And for a split second,to feel the connection
"Well done my friend, see you next time."
Thank you Dragon, for teaching me that which I Know
And for reminding me to Remember that which I Am

It has been a pleasure to "hear" your message, Hidden_Hand
I wish you good luck with balancing out your karma.

Love all ya'll

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

I looked more into this because I too was perplexed by it's meaning. Oddly enough this is what I found:

www.aeiou.at...

The above link is a picture of the oldest know statue of the goddess Venus, Venus of Galgenberg (30,000 yrs). And Oddly enough it's carved from a green rock called "Serpentine". Even MORE odd is the fact it was located not far from the site where another carved statue of Venus, "Venus of Willendorf", was found. AND EVEN WEIRDER, both artifacts were found on the island of Malta at a historical site called The Ggantija Temples and The temple complex of Mnajdra, which is where the oldest standing megalithic temples in the world exist...where the indigenous people worshiped and sacrificed for their goddess Venus.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't need to offer worship to God, i work in cooporation with it.
You are weak.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would like to talk to this guy, man that's such a bummer.

I question this thread; is it oriented in the means to have people serve the self. How does the illuminati justify its actions in the means of subliminally introducing entities in our music videos today (Rainman). Why did hidden hand state that there are no negative density beyond 4th, when RA says the contrary? You say the RA material is 90% correct is this disinfo to portray your material as 100%, there is a such thing as adding truth and mixing with lies and simultaneously take the lies as truth.

I would be happy if anyone substitute for hidden hand and answer my questions. I'm a intelligent 17 yr that needs answers
[edit on 21-7-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi there Grandkitaro777

I don't know too much about the first two questions.. I haven't seen Rainman or read the Ra Material completely.

I'll give my shot at your last question though.. As was stated in the H_H message, the Message is more important than the messenger. Does the quality of the H_H information ring true to your heart? I understand it can be difficult accept the information as true especially with our preconcieved notions about how "Reality" works. But how do YOU handle the uncertainty which arises? If you take the information as true.. then your world view should be flipped on its head.. I mean.. the ones we think as "evil" and enemies are actually our dear friends. This whole "Reality" we are in is a freaking Game and we are all players. Death is an Illusion, we are eternal. What is right and what is wrong in the Infinite?
How do you respond to this? Will you block out the information because it has flipped your view of the world on its head? (not you in particular, but to the general audience) Or will you view the information with what H_H described as "suspended judgement." The information is of main importance, how you react emotionally to it says more about your own beliefs than the information its self.

Basically the point I am trying to make is not to blindly accept this information as true, but also keep an open mind and view it from an objective perspective. Leave your preconcieved notions about how you think "Reality" works behind and view this information as it is. Be aware of the emotions which arise while you read the message and listen to the feelings which are inside of your heart..

Yes there is such a thing as mixing fact with fiction to mislead, but what is important is how you emotionally handle this possibility. There is also A LOT of good information we all can learn about Service to others from this thread, regardless of our religious perspectives and concepts of reality. Will you at least have the open heart to accept what rings true to your heart, regardless of the messenger or your personal beliefs? This alone is a big step for many of us, but it is one we can all easily make.. if we choose to.

My two cents, I hope it is "worthy" of being a substitute !

[edit on 22-7-2009 by light_circle]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by light_circle
Hi there Grandkitaro777

I don't know too much about the first two questions.. I haven't seen Rainman or read the Ra Material completely.

I'll give my shot at your last question though.. As was stated in the H_H message, the Message is more important than the messenger. Does the quality of the H_H information ring true to your heart? I understand it can be difficult accept the information as true especially with our preconcieved notions about how "Reality" works. But how do YOU handle the uncertainty which arises? If you take the information as true.. then your world view should be flipped on its head.. I mean.. the ones we think as "evil" and enemies are actually our dear friends. This whole "Reality" we are in is a freaking Game and we are all players. Death is an Illusion, we are eternal. What is right and what is wrong in the Infinite?
How do you respond to this? Will you block out the information because it has flipped your view of the world on its head? (not you in particular, but to the general audience) Or will you view the information with what H_H described as "suspended judgement." The information is of main importance, how you react emotionally to it says more about your own beliefs than the information its self.

Basically the point I am trying to make is not to blindly accept this information as true, but also keep an open mind and view it from an objective perspective. Leave your preconcieved notions about how you think "Reality" works behind and view this information as it is. Be aware of the emotions which arise while you read the message and listen to the feelings which are inside of your heart..

Yes there is such a thing as mixing fact with fiction to mislead, but what is important is how you emotionally handle this possibility. There is also A LOT of good information we all can learn about Service to others from this thread, regardless of our religious perspectives and concepts of reality. Will you at least have the open heart to accept what rings true to your heart, regardless of the messenger or your personal beliefs? This alone is a big step for many of us, but it is one we can all easily make.. if we choose to.

My two cents, I hope it is "worthy" of being a substitute !

[edit on 22-7-2009 by light_circle]

Most of H-H word ring true. (about 90% of it). The concepts presented here has awakened me. Accepting all of his words is like accepting partially wrapped pop sickles from a known serial killer that poison.

I must remain objective to H-H words, but it could be a lie to condition us to real evil outside earth. Like the Orion Empire, he's says they are impartial, but RA says otherwise. The Orion empire is to recruit entities to the service to self path and the illuminati has done a Great job conditioning us to the service to self path. Hidden Hand even stated he wanted us on the service to self path.

It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful.

(Note: That hidden Hand said the planet in "General" needs to be service to self oriented, which contradict his axiom of wanting us to be on the Service to others path)

Hidden also stated that people are harvested by the extreme of their polarity (negative and positive). Looking at humanity condition now we're on the negative side of the polarization.

I must remain objective to his words, the rihanna subliminal song umbrella/disturbia is the primary driving force why I don't trust hidden hand. There are a lot of music videos that subliminally tell you directly what's happening.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I've read the Ra material and throughout it I mused about the service to self vs service to others polarity. Shouldn't there be a "middle way"? According to Ra, not. If you fail to "polarize" you don't move on. This seems strange to me. I personally have neither the desire to serve others nor to dominate them. I find dominance hierarchies to be something best left to chimpanzees, and I also find most people tiresome and boring and would have a hard time honestly defining my life by "service" to them. I mostly value freedom and independence. Sorry, but I do. Where in this cosmology would I fit in? Where does live and let live fit in? Does it strike anyone else as strange that "service to self" is defined primarily as "oppresion and dominance of others"? Couldn't you serve yourself without all that garbage? By leaving people alone, withdrawing from society, meditating privately, self-study, etc. I just don't get it. It seems to be an artificial choice to me. But then again, I'm probably going to be stuck in 3rd density forever with my lousy attitude. LOL.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well I'm glad

You spoke of this.

It's good to see you again.

We are finally here.

The sun shines. 6 times before, The 7th step forward to heaven. Completion of you and I. I am looking forward to hear from you.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
I would like to talk to this guy, man that's such a bummer.

I question this thread; is it oriented in the means to have people serve the self. How does the illuminati justify its actions in the means of subliminally introducing entities in our music videos today (Rainman). Why did hidden hand state that there are no negative density beyond 4th, when RA says the contrary? You say the RA material is 90% correct is this disinfo to portray your material as 100%, there is a such thing as adding truth and mixing with lies and simultaneously take the lies as truth.

I would be happy if anyone substitute for hidden hand and answer my questions. I'm a intelligent 17 yr that needs answers

There is no good vs evil beyond the fourth dimensions, because negative forces don't survive beyond the 4th dimension simply because your vibration is towards the light.

The Fourth dimension is ruled by interdimensional energies such as reptillians who rule over the lower dimensions. They are like the dominions over the victimized. You are here to face yourself and grow.

You can be the victim forever, but you will stay at these lower dimensions. Once you realise you do not die, you will realise that all the pain and suffering you experience in the 3rd density is merely only pushing you to growth.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Perhaps you can all take a look at this thread, this may be of interest to you.

No beginning nor ending.
Life begins you, death transforms you.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If it is not in the mainstream controlled media, it will not be believed by the masses. This is information tailored for those who already know that we are very real, and exerting a strong, if mostly subtle, influence over your lives. If you wish to enslave a man, allow him to believe that he is already free. Text

Never Mind The Bold text above...

HIDDEN HAND: If We May

It is very unusual for us to post a reply, We are not here to consult with the likes of... Concerning Our positions. Since I was notified:

We do as we please. We have done so since the beginning. Before the Blood you speak of. They know who we are and who I AM. And the terms to our "Understanding" You are urged not to forget it.

If you are who you say and hold not any key, We could always come to an "agreement"

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And what do you want?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The real question is

Who will come
Who will stay

And who will show the way?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
here and now

No one speaks?

And we thought we were alone in this universe?

Are we afraid of ourselves?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nonsence

Utter nonsence

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project In Vitro
Nonsence

Utter nonsence

Oh really?

I'm still not surprised by YOU.

The bus passes by, and you have nothing to do or say but judge the road we take.

I doubt your whole statement to hidden hand, you are in no higher group of knowing. For you don't even know your opponent to be.

I can help you if you like

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The intonation of this poster reminds me of ET_MAN, almost uncanny.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely

Still not irrelevant to the question at hand.

The relevant part for you would be,

When you judge someone, your only judging yourself. Glad you posted that. It will speakof how you"project you." I've only registered today you know.

I had an old name which I was known by.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe

Originally posted by dan steely

Still not irrelevant to the question at hand.

The relevant part for you would be,

When you judge someone, your only judging yourself. Glad you posted that. It will speak volumes of how you"project you."

Mind1universe, do you understand that my reply was not directed at you, but the original poster hiddenhand?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apolgies then.

Well All I can say, there is people out there who are more than happy to bring info to this board.

It really is about looking within.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join