It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thank you for your input and it is very insightful. You make a good point. He says that Ra is mostly accurate, but not completely. However, you would think that in discussions regarding polarity, it would be on target. I have not studied it. So, I cannot put in any input on this matter. But, you have made me want to go and check it out. Do you have a good source for all of the Ra material?

Also, what did HH say in terms of the sixth density? I am going to look that over again. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello LS,

www.lawofone.info...

This is a great link and has a search engine. Just start typing in some choice words to look into certain interests. I really cant go into too much details, for Ive yet to read it all entirely myself.

Through the search engine this is what I found....

*Questioner: Then you are saying that as a result of the polarization in consciousness which has occurred later in the galactic evolution, the experiences are much more intense along the two paths. Are these experiences each independent of the other? Must there be action across the potentiated difference between the positive and negative polarity, or is it possible to have this experience simply because of the single polarity? This is difficult to ask.

Ra: I am Ra. We would agree. We shall attempt to pluck the gist of your query from the surrounding verbiage.

The fourth and fifth densities are quite independent, the positive polarity functioning with no need of negative and visa-versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway third-density mind/body/spirit complexes in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities. In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.*

Here is the page the above is from

www.lawofone.info...

Happy hunting and reading,
LV

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Have ever heard of the avant guarde jazz group Sun Ra? The guy, as he called himself, Sun Ra, was playing at a club near where I was going to college. Anyway, Sun Ra, for some inexplicable reason, stopped performing, walked off of the stage, and came up to me and hugged me. He followed the teachings of Ra and said that I had the glow around me or something like that. I always considered that a high compliment. Sun Ra passed away some time ago.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

"I followed your link and discovered that Ra did say that sixth denisty entities can serve the purpose of spreading negativity:
I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “Wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual."

Thank you for sending me this link. It makes much sense of many of the memories I experience.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.
Let me set your conniving Lies straight herewith: You are a Reptilian, You all had to go underground eons ago, because you are the most evil creatures on planet earth. We are your food. You even kidnap babies & children, rape them until they are dead, sometimes even infront of their
parents. You corrupt humans into wars, violence and treason everywhere.
There are no words for all the insanity you are doing to this earth. We know ...ALL... about you. You are the scum of this universe. Stop your insane lies about how you harmonize with the ONE. You will be soon annihilated by him. !!! Mark my word.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ringels

No one forces humans into war.

They tend to go about that drama of their own accord quite well enough on their own.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hello,

Sorry for replying anonymously. During the reading of this post, I remember reading about the origin of H_H, which is Venus (?). At the same time, I believe "Ra" from the Ra Material stated that their Social Memory Complex is from Venus too:

www.lawofone.info...

So that means H_H and Ra are from the same Soul Group?

Does anyone have good insight on this observation?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It is kind of amusing that people post threatening messages to beings they believe to be aliens that are spreading negativity on Earth. Just what do you think the threatening messages are doing? So, if was the goal of Hidden Hand to come on here for a few days in order to step up the spreading of negativity, you are playing into his "hands" wouldn't you say?

Spread a little peace and love to all entities and our battle will be won.

Peace out

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What I'd have like to ask at a point that it would have been relevant is, If we all have these contracts then how are we expected to fill them if we have no memory of previous experience at our birth.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We have not invited this person to speak on our behalf. Prostitution of a sacred faculty is the art of black magic. This person who started this thread is a court jester. They are not the court.

Thank you,

aimna

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

First of all I would like to thank for the oppurtunity of reading such a brilliant mind's thoughts here, in this site.
As after the studying of the "Revelations of an Insider" i feel the same... a little bit sad not having the chance to ask questions that might have been answered therefore might have taken me closer to one goal of mine.
I would be very impressed if i got answers about the other side of the history from a, let me call Hidden Hand this way, opposite source and therefore inspire others to think about not just Atlantis. And so we would realize the roots of the fact why the Mayans have chosen the positive side of this game. And how come the Mayans, the so called native american Indians, the White Huns, the Black Huns (it's not about the colour of the skin), the Agabas, and the Hungarians were connected to each other? They might live together in one island? :-) Where can people find any information about ATAIS (yes, i have written ATAIS)? And why not? Oh, that's a stupid question, though it is hard for me to hide my little negative feelings about not showing at least the pieces of other kind of information to the very little part of the humanity interested in. What does Hungarian means in Hungarian or in other way how do Hungarians call themselves? Magyar? Are there Mayans and Magyars? Interesting, huh?
What if some extraterrestial group, with eight, similar-to-human-just-a- little-taller beings from planet Sirius with 10 000 years higher intelligence had visited ATAIS some 10 000 years ago? And shared their knowledge with the habitants of Atais playing part in catalizing the process of forming the group of people who were peaceful, believed in the MERCYFUL One - which is NOT Yahweh - and were hard working? May i talk about the ancestors of the Hungarians? And may i talk about the donor, named Anyahita Ardvisura or Holy Lady the Great as unfortunately only some of the Hungarians refers to?
Which language and genetic source is absolute unique in the middle of Europe?
With the unquestionable knowledge of the facts, which country lost it's biggest part in ratio of it's over-hundred-years-constant area after a decision of freemasons after the WW1, on 4th June 1920? Not to mention the population left behind the 'mock-borders'?
Which country's ruler offered this country 1000 AC to the Holy Lady?
Why were the Hapsburgs chosen to nip the national feelings of the Hungarians in the bud?
Why do Jesus and Mary have many revelations in Hungary? Probably i talk about nowadays?
What kind of stones are in the Holy Crown and where are they originated? Have anybody here ever heard about the Holy Crown and the story of how the Holy Crown captured by Hapsburg Joseph the II and were carried under black magic committed by... guess who.
Who or which family had the interest to force the Hungarians to follow the Roman-Catholic structure of Christianity and therefore err from the straight path of the '3rd way' or i had better refer to it Ancient Christianity, that Hungarians were following in Atais or in the eastern part of China?
Who has the interest to keep the Hungarians well in hand as Hungary has become a regime today? What about the fact, if i cover the light with a cloth the light even find its way through the little holes? The same goes to the truth. Aren't these people who follow the agenda of the people like Hidden Hand aware of the nature of the karma?
Consequence: this is the era of infinitive stupidity. Also, it is totally not accidental which nation you born into and how many sources you manage to read, see, watch, think about.
I wish everybody to reach the phase of thinking as Hidden Hand does! However it is a tough job for those who suffer and do not understand the point of injustice.
God bless you and keep questioning about LIFE.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
one thing i would like to know is will the harvest be on olympic games in london 2012....is the blue olympic games cycle representing the new cycle...
what can you tell me about zion 2012?
can you explain a harvest???
thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll show you true power.

Hidden_Hand's kind gives me a context, or a reference point, to exist and to associate with others.

I want you all to ask me questions. Powerful, wonderful, awesome, and also concrete questions.

There are questions that were asked of HIdden_Hand that I would enjoy answering myself, but I want people to ask me directly. So you can ask me questions that you asked of HIdden_Hand. You can ask me questions that you feel he didn't sufficiently answer or that he wasn't inclined to answer. You can also ask me questions that you just didn't like his answer to. You can ask me in the interest of confirming or refuting things that he's said. Don't be afraid, you might discover awesome things by realizing what you were told is false is true, and vice-versa.

I want this to be fun, but it is also serious! I want to talk about immediate and sensitive things and specific things.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is your name John Titor by any chance?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I will mention this for any one that wasn't paying attention tyhe last time I posted this litle clue. He mentioned one time that the thrid law his group had to abide by was the law of confusion. Any one who is familiar with luciferian principles and dogma will immediately pick up on the fact that the anti- christian movement has to use confusion and mis direction to keep the masses from truly understanding what he reffered to as the game. So remember by HH's own admision the responses and information he provided were multi layered and also based on the three laws. free will, polarity and confusion.

This is just what I picked up from it after reading everything he had posted in succesion. Please provide mature and constructive feedback.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
moronic. This has gotten completely moronic

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join