It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have always been skeptical about these sorts of conspiracies, and the NWO. But I do think the "One World" business would be inevitable. As for the reasons behind, I don't know.
This new world "monetary system" is a bit unnerving.Are they for real this will change all the world currency to one? Or is it just going to be a single global currency in international financial dealings? Like instead of having to change between the Dollar, Pound, Yen, Rubles, etc. during business, it will just be one currency for all international transactions?

But hey, lets put a positive spin on this. Remember Star Trek? It wasn't so bad under that system right?

[edit on 10/18/2008 by GenRadek]

[edit on 10/18/2008 by GenRadek]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Those of you who believe a single world currency and single world government would be benign and beneficial are EXTREMELY naive.
Look at the root of the word "government".
Gobiernomentis
Gobierno mentis
control mind

government=mind control. Control over you. Control over the masses.

Control of a currency is paramount to total control of a population.
Learn who the Rothschilds are.
Watch "The Money Masters".

The solution is much simpler than everyone makes it to be.
Everyone, take a moment to learn the simplest basics of Austrian economics.
Try the Ludwig Von Mises Institute.
The root of ALL our problems is unsound, debt-based money.
Debt-free money, where there is no one controlling the issuance is the solution.
Replacing our current debt-based currency with a worldwide one, is not a real change, just a shift.
The only change would be your overlords and controllers are simply centralizing their power over you.
Only Rep. Ron Paul & Sen. Jim Bunning seem to understand this.

Nature/God's simple solution has been with us all this time.
It is solely our collective mass ignorance that keeps the con and the CONtrollers in place.

Read the following recent article.
jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com...
Even foreign governments and central banks know what to do.

The telling quote from the article is this one:
Another advantage of investing in gold, Schneebeli said, is that the precious metal is "nobody's liability."

"This means one is not at the mercy of other governments. After all, governments might use the financial system to exercise pressure on other governments. In the case of gold, this is quite difficult," he said.

So the first part of the quote mentions "nobody's liability". As opposed to debt based money that gets conjured into circulation out of thin air.

The second half of the quote speaks volumes. Get off the debt-based system, and other governments cannot exert their influence.

Now take this to a deeper level.
Q: What if all people in the world, not just foreign central banks, got off debt-based money? Only debt-based money by it's nature arranges a master & slave, creditor/debtor relationship.
A: It would mean freedom for everyone.

The answer is right in front of you and has been there for 5000 years.
Will you study it, embrace it, and share it with others?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alphard

One world govermnet is a good thing? Do you recall history...what unity is there when the people do not get to vote on it. Like Ireland & the EU!

We do not want one government; your thinking is...?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Taledus

START A PETITION!!!

Well... Given how effective our "cards and letters" were to congress regarding the bailout... Do you really think a billion petitions will have any effect?

I doubt it muchly.

Friends it is time for revolution. [insert epic Gladiator music & dramatic camera work] Prepare yourself for battle against the French err I mean Euros. Seriously this isn't a surprise but they probably won't pass it....then again look at the US economy

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have seen nothing further other than the video. Just a bunch of talk here without any references to actual policies or published news.

So where's the articles? One sentence in a video does not constitute relevancy.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
I have seen nothing further other than the video. Just a bunch of talk here without any references to actual policies or published news.

Ummmm... how about THIS for starters? That didn't take much searching, I'm sure it's on Yahoo and a bunch of other news outlets. This is huge news. The question is, do people care?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

The reason it seems that people "doesn't care" is because the manipulated and control media in our nation is keeping the reality of the biggest scam in the history of this nation away from public knowledge because if people knew that we has been rob blind by our own government in favor of the global elites people will be rioting on the streets.

And on top of that many Americans are no only oblivious how they have been scammed for their money but also the corruption behind that scam and the dirty way that this new fake "global crisis" is going to cement the powers of the elites at the expenses of the tax payer.

Then they planning to no only take hold of our that tax payer money but to shove upon us a new world currency.

I say is time to hold the big fat rats, starting with the biggest dirty Rat Paulson(that had no problem scamming Americans with trillions of dollars while fattening his own cronies pockets) after him bernanke and our own president bush that is pushing the NWO on us.

We need to held all of them accountable.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Nothing there about a one world currency. Just a lame duck and cronies wanting some limelight before they get the curtain.

12 pages of posts and no articles to support a one world currency, what a waste.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its amazing how much harm some few humans in high places can actually do.

Its amazing how little the millions out here can actually do.

Its amazing how little we care about the "real" issues.

Our very lives, our future is at stake here, once they sign the papers its over for us, benefiting from the clean energy paradigm, benefiting from the catastrophes...

A revolution cant change anything, those kind of actions only change the names for others.

The only real thing we can do is get educated, change ourselves one at a time, stop being the mindless uncaring drones we are, get other points of view, get out of our comfort zones, learn to deal with our emotions, to mature our onthological self, to stop believing the lies, to free our minds and our circle of action.

we can do something about it, but first we need to change ourselves.

thanks for the info and the great points of view!.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by Blueracer
Interesting. But what does it have to do with Space Exploration?

Heh.

Perhaps more than one would at first realise.

Oh spare me! You humans with your simian countenances thinking you can solve all your problems with your little international monies and your kumbayas hoping that someday this will be enough that we would ever let you go galavanting about the universe!

Puny little titmouses!

Mon Capitan, look in the mirror if you wish to see what you're really up against!

*snap fingers*

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Ummmm... how about THIS for starters? That didn't take much searching, I'm sure it's on Yahoo and a bunch of other news outlets. This is huge news. The question is, do people care?

Ummm... how about some excerpts from the article?

President Sarkozy seemed to have a rather more sweeping vision to deal with what he called a "worldwide crisis", our correspondent says.

He said that he and Mr Barroso came with a mandate from the 27 nations of the European Union, adding that the crisis could offer a "great opportunity" to build the capitalism of the future and leave behind the "hateful practices" of the past.

"We cannot continue along the same lines because the same problems will trigger the same disasters," he warned.

Mr Sarkozy said the hedge funds, tax havens and financial institutions operating without supervision should all be re-thought.

That re-thinking doesn't exactly call for an introduction of some world-wide currency, does it?

Mr Barroso said European nations had taken swift and concerted action to tackle the squeeze in the financial markets, but stronger and more effective global action was now required.

"We need a new global financial order," he added.

Does "a new global financial order" translate into "a new global currency?"

Only mob psychology whipped by OP paranoia can make such a translation. That's why ATS is the most famous board world-wide.

The OP probably misread the final paragraph before spinning out of control:

But she adds that Mr Sarkozy, whose country currently holds the EU presidency, has made it clear he wants to move away from finger-pointing and towards a partnership with the US to overhaul the world financial system.

The OP mistook CURRENTLY for CURRENCY. Then his eyes hit WORLD and a new conspiracy was born. The mob breast-fed the baby to become the Dauntless Conspirator of Unusual Aspiration and Desire.

Ain't that fun . . .

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Only mob psychology whipped by OP paranoia can make such a translation.

You're kidding, right? Thank you for sharing your enlightened knowledge of how commercial monetary systems work

And while you're at it, can you please explain how "a new global financial order" can work with counrty-independant laws to control the funds?

I believe you have missed the point of the original post, and suggest starting back at page 1, reviewing "opinions". Then perhaps you could Google some good books on economics to raise your standard of thinking, as well as your I.Q.

You obviously missed the video link...I might suggest looking into that as well before joinging back in on the conversation.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
reply to post by stander

Only mob psychology whipped by OP paranoia can make such a translation.

You're kidding, right? Thank you for sharing your enlightened knowledge of how commercial monetary systems work

1. There is no such a thing as "commercial monetary system" -- this term doesn't simply exist. It's only used by petition-forming individuals who got totally lost in the woods of paranoia. (Not Bretton Woods.)

2. Where do you derive your lines from? I just posted a few excerpts from the article that the other poster was pushing through as the evidence of some world-wide currency being already minted. That dude opened up on a poster who expressed reservations about the world-wide currency being even considered by the EU folks by posting a link to the an article, which happens to disprove the suggested contention.

And while you're at it, can you please explain how "a new global financial order" can work with counrty-independant laws to control the funds?

You need to ask the European lawmakers who adopted the euro.

I believe you have missed the point of the original post, and suggest starting back at page 1, reviewing "opinions". Then perhaps you could Google some good books on economics to raise your standard of thinking, as well as your I.Q.

I didn't miss anything. The OP puts words to the mouth of EU leaders that were not spoken. If there were, then you post the quote from a news article.

You obviously missed the video link...I might suggest looking into that as well before joinging back in on the conversation.

No, I didn't miss it. That female voice talking about the EU proposal to establish a global currency belongs to a misguided journalist. Just post a video where one of the EU leaders says the same thing. Or post a link to a news source with the quote. The OP took the video for granted, so to be honest, he shouldn't be blamed for eating its content the way it was served.

The EU got other things to do now than dreaming about utopistic ideas of global currency.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There is many reports on the EU summitt.
That massively conflict with this report of wanting to make a global currency.
In fact some of the things they are dealing with involve tightening cross border banking.Regulating it more.
Which would not lead one to believe they want any global currency.
Because if they wanted a global currency they would be wanting to remove borders period.Not tightening them.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Here is illuminati-mentioning news?site that liked the same video very much:
axisoflogic.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Thank you for yet again demonstrating your ignorance pertaining to the subject. I truly hope your post does not get deleted just so everyone will be able to take note of how idiocy sounds when you don't understand the topic, nor the fundamentals of the subject.

There is no such a thing as "commercial monetary system" -- this term doesn't simply exist. It's only used by petition-forming individuals who got totally lost in the woods of paranoia.

You must have no clue that the Federal Reserve is a commercial business. Stating that the expression I used does not exist is the same as me stating that "petition-forming individuals" doesn't exist. And I specifically remember stating that I am starting a petition, and those who feel the same way should too...I did not press the issue on those who believe that it is a waste of time, nor those who believe me to be paranoid. Read my introduction...I have already admitted that I am paranoid...you are stating nothing new...might try to find something else to make me look bad.

Where do you derive your lines from?

Retarded comments from uninformed people looking to troll a thread.

You need to ask the European lawmakers who adopted the euro.

The question was to you, not them. If you need help defending your position, it is your responsibility to seek assistance, not mine.

I didn't miss anything.

Yes you did.

No, I didn't miss it.

Again, yes you did.

That female voice talking about the EU proposal to establish a global currency belongs to a misguided journalist.

This information has not been shown on this thread...can you please show a reference to this so that atleast one thing you post has some foundation?

Or post a link to a news source with the quote.

The information you want has already been posted. Had you have read the entire thread, you would have found it. Seeing that you are on page 12 requesting this information shows that you have not asserted any cognitive interpretation of the information presented, thus, only being able to repeatidly spew uninformed opinions with unsubstantiated evidience to the contrary.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Well, if you want to believe that your life is about to be screwed by the imminent issuance of global currency than it's your choice.

I've written a few posts on the subject, so have you. Someone may stumble upon them and make hi/sher choice. That's what posting different views is all about.

I'm positive that global currency is a theoretical topic not to lose sleep over. I also believe

OMG! It's here!
Now that was quick. I should have signed your petition.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It clearly states in the video that at this weekends "summit" (which now looks like some sort of tea party) Europe wants to present a new worldwide currency system.

After reading the reports on this meeting, which ended up producing nothing but plans for further meetings, er excuse me summits to be announced at some later date, one does have to wonder what went on.

This Is All We Are Getting For Now

But there are some interesting statements that can only lead us to wonder further.

Bush said. "We must resist the dangerous temptation of economic isolationism and continue the policies of open markets that have lifted standards of living and helped millions of people escape poverty around the world."

"Resist the dangerous temptation of economic isolationism" Exactly where is he headed with that? Maybe nothing, but it is a red flag till we know.

Barroso said it was time for the entire international financial system to be reformed.

"We need a new global financial order," he said. "The European Union and the U.S., we can make a difference together."

See, it says we already have an international financial system, but now we need a new global financial order to it. That's going to stay another red flag in my book.

Sarkozy also stressed the urgency of what he said was a "worldwide crisis" that demands a "worldwide solution."

He said he agreed with Bush's view that reforms not challenge the foundations of market economics. But he added: "We cannot continue along the same lines because the same problems will trigger the same disasters."

A worldwide crisis that demands a worldwide solution?

They aren't saying much now about where exactly we are headed here, but I have to wonder what exactly they are planning after those few quotes, and no, I'm not writing off the OP after reading what they are reporting.

What they have decided to do is wait till after the elections now, and since we all know, the US's goal was to try and keep a lid on the financial crisis getting this bad before the elections, and so far they have failed miserably, I am seriously wondering how bad it might be by after the elections and what could possibly be shoved down our throats after the election when things really hit the fan.

Personally, I don't put anything past them. Waiting till after the elections to me means waiting till it's so bad, they can present almost anything because we will be screaming "save us".

Whatever it is that comes out of these "summits" I don't trust that it will save any of us. Did the hundreds of billions pumped into the markets do a darn thing? Did anything Bush & Congress have told us would stop the hemmorraging succeed? No, the minute thy did it then they admitted it wasn't going to fix anything for a long time.

I don't trust any of them to "fix it" now, whatever the solution is.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

The moron wants to be the "pioneer" of the NWO and then go into history as one of the pushers of the "world currency", he dares to keep pushing the agenda set by globalist and his cronies while stealing trillions of dollars from the American tax payer to enrich those that he serve.

Despicable and for the first time in my life I will stand up and opposed this act of treason against the America sovereignty.

I wonder where the so call "patriots" has gone. . .

The "free trade" is what is killing our economy and this moron knows it but the greed and the power is too good so screw the nation and the American people.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There is nothing more "reliable" than the word from media:
www.smh.com.au...

But Mr Bush said he looked forward to hosting the meeting and welcomed hearing "good ideas from around the world".

Really?

THE US President, George Bush, has agreed, under pressure from allies, to host a summit of world leaders to work on responses to the global financial crisis, including more rigorous international oversight of markets.

Oh, the president had to be pressured into looking forward to the meeting . . .

There is also a chance that Mr Bu(ll)sh(it) was in his elements once again when talking to the media.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join