It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sarkozy, Barroso, Brown and all of the others that are at the fore front currently are puppets. Sarkozy's "presidency" has no real authority. In fact most of his stances reflect what the high representative for the CFSP has been trying to accomplish since taking his post in 1999. Sarkozy is just the face of the operation. Barroso, Brown and others simply parrot the same message. To see who holds real power in the union, one would need to dig into which countries have full member status, and which ones have lesser degrees. Once one established that only the 10 WEU nations have full status, one would then need to look at what offices hold the real power, in this one would find the Council of the European Union holds the real seat of power while others are figure heads. One person has held its presidency, as well as several other offices in the union including CFSP. In the event of an emergency ALL power is circumvented to the CFSP. WEU Assembly Recomendation 666 is a good start to see how this works. Which can be seen here.

www.assembly-weu.org...

Its important to know that all offices mentioned in the above document are occupied by one man. The same man who pushes the buttons that move the above mentioned puppets where he feels they should be. His name is also all over this Plan for Action, which is almost a step by step guide to managing global reform.

www.brookings.edu...

This same man was the author of the Barcelona Process, now known as the Union for the Mediterranean. He is also the originator of the European Neighborhood Policy, which is the guideline under which all members of the bloc must operate, it also gives the precedent for what is to be done should a country step out of line, and he is also the man who holds the office that would enforce this policy. Which one can read a bit about here.

ec.europa.eu...

So has any one figured out yet who is really leading the EU? I'll give a nice shiney star to the first one to post his name. I know it would be easier for me to just post a name, but in doing so no one would look for themselves. I have found giving someone just enough to start looking is better than trying to convince the crowd.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I read through most of those links you posted and couldn't find any names, so I did some googling which led me to Wiki. I went through every President of the EU and the only name that stands out is Valéry Giscard d'Estaing.

He seems like a prominent figure in the creation of the EU who has ties to the Bilderberg group, Trilateral Commission and was caught out recently trying to fool the European public into accepting the Lisbon Treaty. In 2003 he received the Charlemagne Award of the German city of Aachen and he is also a Knight of Malta. Am I warm or stone cold.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Nope sorry, check the high representative for foreign and security policy. He holds many other titles but this is easiest to find. If you look at the doc. from Brookings institute his name as well as title are listed, and another coincidence is of all the leaders pictured he shows up in more than any one else. Once some one gets it right I'll post transcripts from this meeting which, the context in which these world leaders speak of this man are scary. One goes so far as to say this guy is "a personal incarnation of the worlds most effective institution of global governance, namely himself."

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
transcript for Brookings, decided to post it any way

www.brookings.edu...

And here are some videos from the conference, I suggest reading the transcript though as it gives a better idea of the context in which statements were made.

www.brookings.edu...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Another hint, before taking his multiple offices in EU, he was Secretary General of NATO. Which bring up other issues regarding his character. Sorry if it seems like a guessing game, but I would rather some one research and find for them selves, because most wouldn't believe if it were layed at their feet.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Also, he's not the EU president. He hold the office of Secretary General the Council of the European Union, which is a different office as this one actually has authority. While presidents rotate this guy has continually stayed in office.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by jdl79]

[edit on 22-11-2008 by jdl79]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Most recently on November 13 in an article titled: "The G-20's Secret Debt Solution." He's quite dire in saying short-term fixes won't be discussed at its November 15 summit. A "far more fundamental fix is being (secretly) discussed - the possible revaluation of gold and the birth of an entirely new monetary system." It's a topic Edelson has spent much time on previously.

Given the speed and severity of the current crisis, he believes something big is planned and puts it this way: "If we can't print money fast enough to fend off another deflationary Great Depression, then let's change the value of the money." In other words, devalue it, but do it globally. "It would be a strategy designed to ease the burden of ALL debts - by simultaneously devaluing ALL currencies (or at least all that matter) and re-inflating ALL asset prices."

Edelson thinks G-20 officials will discuss this seriously. Essentially, the idea of "a new financial order that includes new monetary units that (will help) wipe clean the world's debt ledgers." At best, it will be a tough sell given that the US, by far, is the world's largest debtor and the one most in need of help. The urgency for all others is that if America sinks, it'll drag down all world economies with it, so it's possible some kind of solution will be arranged. But it's not assured, nor can it be ruled out that the summit will be stalemated as every nation has its own concerns and its own constituency to serve.

What Edelson is suggesting is that world economies together will do the same thing - "a simultaneous and universal currency devaluation" without confiscating gold. They don't have to and instead can "raise the current official central bank price from its booked ($42.22) value an ounce - to a price that monitizes a large enough portion of the world's outstanding debts."

If this happens, debts will be reduced to a fraction of re-inflated asset prices "led higher by the gold price." Further, Edelson believes, in place of the dollar as a reserve currency, "three new monetary units of exchange (will emerge) with equal reserve status" - a new dollar, euro and "a new pan-Asian currency" with the Chinese yuan likely surviving and linked to a basket of the other three.

With devaluation, new currencies will be worth less than the old ones by a considerable amount. For example, "10 new units of money (may then equal) one old dollar or euro." They'll have new names as well, and new "regulations and programs would be designed and implemented to ease the transition to a new monetary system" - if it happens and it's by no means assured.

But if it does, central banks and governments would run things along with the IMF that's had contingency plans for such an eventuality since it was established in 1944. According to Edelson, a new monetary system will include the following:

(1) A new fixed-rate currency regime

Once the price of gold is increased and new currencies introduced, "a new fixed exchange rate system" will be introduced. The floating one and old currencies will be eliminated to reduce market volatility.

(2) New compensatory measures for savers

Long Article at :

www.atlanticfreepress.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sorry my last post should have read Council of Ministers of the European Union

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

Francisco Javier Solana de Madariaga, is his name.

What is the status of the EU now? Has Ireland stalled it at all?

- Boat

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Looks like it's our turn, the people who knew about the NWO to tell the doubters "I told you so". Not surprised, but prepared. Wonder how they will "distribute" this new currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join