EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Okay. And how do we do that? Murder?

Well, I'll tell you right now, even though they would be murderers of us, I cannot lower myself to the level of taking the life of another human being.

How else do you think we can 'remove' them? Well, we can't stop buying things and stop using money (which they control ALL of). That's much easier said than done. They control the money and corporations of the world. This means they control the food and energy of the world. This means they have us by the ..... well, you get the idea.

A one world currency means that they control EVERYTHING even tighter.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

While i realise we can't sit on our hands, i don't see what we possibly can do till they(NWO or whoever) make thier final move. By controling the media they control public opinion, so to make any moves now risks being branded as a lunatic at best or at worst, a terrorist. We must tread carefully. Abandon too, any ideas of forming an organisation to oppose them, at least until they've fully revealed themselves, infiltrating organisations is what they do.

A poster before you asked what was the point of fighting, pointing out that we as the masses have little or no control over what goes on. Worse, they hold all the cards, the wealth, the resources, control of the military/police and don't forget, the law. Outflanked on several fronts, yet we must make a stand, even in failure and death we'd show our desendants what we are made of and hopefully inspire future struggle. If indeed, this NWO is based on evil and i suspect it is, it will eventually turn on itself, then our oppertunity will come. So bide your time friend, attend to your stores, prepare yourself and your family.

I speculate that this elite will, through genetic manipulation, try to create two sub-species of human, a superclass and an underclass, membership of either being a function one's ability to pay for such treatments to future children. I only suspect this is the ultimate goal, for to me at least, they have enough power already, what else would they do with more?. But maybe this is just my worst nightmare.

I do hope we're all wrong and that someday soon the skeptics will have a field day on "i told you so's", that would be great!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Revelation 13:16-17
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Get ready folks, look like things are quickly speeding to this moment.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by feoil

i agree! i really think it's inevitable that the NWO, whether it's started yet or not, will come crumbling down on its own accord! even though evil's been in control of this world for a long time, good will ALWAYS prevail!
i believe TPTB actually realize this, but they just don't care - they think their world-wide project won't "implode" in their lifetimes. greed only gets you so far, though...

karma exists, and they'll get theirs some day; patience truly is a virtue!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can anyone explain why a one world currency would be bad?

I am not for or against a one world currency. I would like for someone to list the points of why it would be bad. And please don't say, "because it will lead to one world government". I am interested in seeing facts, not speculation.

Thank you in advance to whoever can answer this for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I know im going to get totally flamed for this post but;

Can everyone not see the benefits of having a united planet?

As a Species we can all agree that this planet will and is not big enough to contain and sustain the world population (which is only getting bigger) for the future, which to me obviously points towards the exploration and eventually moving out into space to live. I can definately see the negative points in a "one world government" and currency but in order for the planet to be sustainable we need to be organized as well as intelligent with our decisions. There are so many reasons why the world cannot unite overnight, business and religion obviously being a large obstacle haha! The thing i find when i read all your posts is everyone is quick to judge the people who run our countries but until some clever person invents and introduces a better way to run the world we have to try and improve what we are using at the moment. . .

Just my thoughts
D

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Its not that its ALL that bad, its just that we are being manipulated into accepting it.

Also, it is the first big step to a one world government.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Interesting. But what does it have to do with Space Exploration?

Heh.

Perhaps more than one would at first realise.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All due respect, Craig, the step from a one-world currency to a one-world government isn't mere speculation. It's been planned for thousands of years by one despot or another. It's not speculation if it is the most logical step. Think about it. Somebody has to administrate that currency, am I correct? He who controls the money controls the world. Such an office (or person, whatever) will only grow and grow in power until he subjugates all under his control...that is, all those that use the one-world currency.

However, you asked a question. I will answer it. What is so bad about a one-world currency? Let's tick off some bullet points, shall we?

1. As I have mentioned, it would give tremendous power to a single entity by providing financial leverage to influence the policies of sovereign nations. Tick off the head honcho? We'll just make it a bit harder for you to do business with everyone else..

2. A one-world currency would eliminate the means of bond trading and selling. I mean, you can't buy and sell (basically gamble, IMHO) in another country's currency if it's the same as yours. This trading back and forth of bonds is a *big* part of the market and has precisely jack squat to do with the current crisis we're seeing. It'd be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

3. The financial expense of implementing such a currency would be staggering, and would likely far outweigh the benefits of taid currency. Think about how many vending machines you see a day. Every single one of those machines would have to be either overhauled or replaced, not to mention bank equipment, ATMs, and the like.

4. Who would decide what the value of that currency? Fortunes would be either made instantaneously or people would go bankrupt at the stroke of a pen. Also, see #1.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

The exact quote is:
"Europe wants to present [to the US] a blueprint for a new world wide currency system"

I agree that it doesn't necessarily mean they will propose one world currency. A "new world wide currency system" could be an overhaul of the exhange rates of all currencies world wide or putting in place currency-to-gold ratio regulations or some kind of UN-ish oversight group that regulates currencies and exchange rates.

But it's certainly intriguing. I hope the media publishes the exact text of their proposal so we can pick it apart!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree that we have to do something, but I also see a problem... If you do believe the prophesy's about the end times then nothing can be done to stop this. And another point... they aren't interested in what the people think, because WE don't want a NWO they do and If they can cause global economic crisis, pass the bailout etc. what can ordinary citizens do? Not much, that's what.

I think the presidential election will decide the global currency dilemma, Obama was right... there will be change. If only Ron Paul was here to rescue us... This is why they bumped him from the race.

All I'm saying is that if we don't resist, we're not being human, but its not going to do much good (if any) I for one am going to start tagging walls down here (Ohio University) with the NWO X'ed out. *sigh* this feels just like 9/11 "this can't be happening..."

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
People, chill! The news video that was posted says Europeans are going to propose a blueprint for a new world wide currency SYSTEM. THAT'S NOT THE SAME THING AS ONE WORLD CURRENCY. In the Huliq article that someone else posted, it gives more detail about what they are thinking:

[ARTICLE QUOTE]
"...But what kind of "new capitalism" are Sarkozy and the other European leaders thinking of?

"Not a single financial institution must escape from regulation and surveillance -- transparency for all financial sectors, without any exception," Sarkozy said. "[We need] an [executive] pay system that must be reviewed inside and out in order to discourage blind risk taking and directors and CEO who must be held accountable for their decisions."

In other words, the EU leaders are proposing a far more globally regulated international finance sector. That would change today's situation where banks span national borders but their regulation is mostly in the hands of individual states acting within their own borders."

"... a return to Bretton-Woods. ... That order was far more regulated than it is today. It included tying the value of every country's currency to the amount of gold that it held, resulting in fixed exchange rates between currencies."
[END QUOTE]

SO! I see a lot of talk here about putting in stricter regulations on currencies and exchange rates but NOTHING about one world currency.

I know it's fun to feel like you're FINALLY seeing the conspiracy theories proven correct, but I don't think this is it. As other sane posters have pointed out, there would be immense problems in a move to one world currency. The sh*t would have to hit the fan a lot harder than this for it be considered.

The Huliq article:
www.huliq.com...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by jane_of_CA]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I utterly REFUSE to chill. The greatest robbery in the history of organized money is taking places right now under our very noses. The time for chilling is over. It's time to get angry...but get angry constructively.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess it isn't relevant then that there's no substantiating evidence that one world currency is being promoted? In that case, what is the "great robbery" we should be angry about?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sure. They're going to come out and say "We're going to have a new worldwide currency. Everyone will be forced to use this currency, irrespective of their governments. Submit or die.

What do you think a new currency system is defined by? Think it's going to be some massive office that does nothing but regulate the value of some 200+ countries' money? That would be nigh impossible.

As far as your robbery question..I suggest you do some research on this bailout, and the fact that they're contemplating *more* bailouts. Whenever goods or money is taken from one group of individuals and given away without consent, the definition is robbery. Actually, in this case, I will stand corrected. It's not robbery. The legal term is "grand larceny." Theft by fraud.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So it would be "nigh impossible" to have an office that regulates the value of some 200+ countries' money but NOT impossible to overhaul the financial systems of 200+ countries, including various stock exchanges, to one world currency? I see.

Maybe "they wouldnt' come right out and say it" if they DID have a plan for one world currency. But that's no proof that they do, especially since they ARE coming right out and talking about something else that seems much more likely.

As for your reason for anger, yes, of course, AIG, the banking system and esp "regulators" failed us all miserably and we should be angry about what has happened. But this thread isn't about that msm stuff. It's about how NWO and Armagedden enthusiasts can feel vindicated because the one world currency thing is actually happening. From what I can see of the European's plan, that ain't it.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by jane_of_CA]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

I am not for or against a one world currency. I would like for someone to list the points of why it would be bad. And please don't say, "because it will lead to one world government". I am interested in seeing facts, not speculation.

Thank you in advance to whoever can answer this for me.

Certainly.

First, like the Federal Reserve (a private corporation), it will control the currency.

Second, it will charge interest.

Third, controlling the money is control, period.

It leaves control of the world in the hands of the few, while the rest of us become wage slaves. And once they create a world currency, you can bet it will be moved into electronic form only in very short order.

And then you will have to be chipped to trade (buy things).

And then you have no more privacy, and no more control (not that you have a great deal as it is).

And then, as I have said, comes the world government - the New World Order. And then comes depopulation with nukes, weaponized virii, HAARP-induced earthquakes and severe weather, and who knows what else.

They will take a few slaves with them underground and wait while the earth heals from this onslaught.

And then they will resurface, with their slaves chipped and mind controlled, with a new religion where they are the "gods" and humanity is the worshippers.

Humanity - what's left of it - will be subject to being killed on whim, raped and abused, and expected to service every passing desire of these evil ones.

I hope I answered your question.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow, this is out in the MSM and really could happen any day now. It's just surreal. I feel so helpless.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Establishing a ONE WORLD is part of becoming a mature society. There are three key elements to becoming a level 1 (global) civilisation.

1. One World Religion. To control the mind of the individual and the masses.
2. One World Government. For those who cannot be controlled by # 1
3. One World Currency. Essential the third part of the control mechanism. You could argue that number 2 and 3 are one and the same.

Once unity is achieved, Earth will be classified as a level 1 civilization (global society). At this point we will become a member of the galactic society. Right now we are still considered to be in a tribal stage of development (type 0 civilization), because we still have countries (large tribes) and religions (tribes within tribes).

I agree that the methods being used to bring about world unity are barbaric and uncivilized, but this is due to the overarching ignorance and intolerance of the masses. Concepts like patriotism and hatred of another person because of their skin color, religion, etc. have justified the methods of control that are being used to implement the new world order.

The only way to defeat the NWO is through unity, peace, and love for members of the other tribes. If we cannot resolve our differences, they will be resolved for us through force and possible extermination.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jane_of_CA

Robbery eh?, a little anecdote about a family living near the border between the Republic and Northern Ireland, missold a sub-prime mortgage ( i say missold, because they would have qualified for a regular mortgage, but the broker wouldn't have got as much commision). Lehmen bros. hit the wall, the company who sold them the mortgage, a subsidiary of Lehmans, increases the premium from E1700 to E2300 overnight and then charges E75 a day while the account is in arears, the housewife, needless to say, was almost suicidal with the pressure this caused. Bearing in mind, the irish taxpayer was one of the first to step in to shore up banks. Daylight robbery, my friend. They will devalue us and everything we own to the point where we will be begging them to return us to a semblance of our old lives, whatever it takes. How many politicians have said that over the last few weeks?, "whatever it takes".

My reasons for thinking, one world government and currency would be bad, quite simply, evolution requires diversity, conformity leads to stagnation. Another reason, anyone with military training will tell not to march in a bunch becuase one clip would take out the whole company, all the eggs being in one basket.

As for attaining galactic level status as a society, well..........weren't they supposed to visit last tuesday? How very rude of them LMAO

[edit on 17/10/08 by feoil]

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join