It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In my opinion if we accept this new idea been pushed to us by our corrupted government we will not be any better than traitors to our nation.

But then again is all for the good of the people and for the nations "wealthy rats in wall street and federal reserve" benefits I mean for our national security.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Have any of you even considered that one world currency might be a good thing? Think of all the advantages.

We would maintain better relations with foreign countries and for the average person there will be less of a culture gap between people worldwide as we would start to have things in common with others around the globe.

Buying foreign goods will be cheaper and easier to get, just think, being able to own your favorite foreign model of car, for cheaper.

Travel would be dirt cheap and you would have less of a hassle crossign the borders into other countries making the globe accessible to practically everyone.

Seriously, if humanity is to progress, the next step would be to unite the countries. What better way to unite everyone than to tie our currencies together. There are many differences humans need to work out with each other before we start colonizing space in huge numbers, and this is one of them.

Remember, when faced with strange or new circumstances that seem risky or uncertain, your brain is programmed to make you fear it so that you approach the situation with caution. Its basic human nature. Like when you are a kid and you hear a noise and think its the boogyman, when really all you heard was your parents conceiving their next child in the room beside yours.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

i somehow get the feeling that you haven't researched the Illuminati that much... the NWO is hardly as harmless as two adults conceiving...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I see your under the impression they would be doing this for your benefit, somehow i don't think so. If adrenochrome is right and it is the illuminati, then my friend, you may even be denied the right to breed. They are all about bloodlines. Mine might be OK, but i don't know about yours

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jane_of_CA

The sh*t would have to hit the fan a lot harder than this for it be considered.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by jane_of_CA]

Trust me... it will

And another thing: READ THE WHOLE THREAD before you say "ohhh, it wont be so bad, we can all hold hands and circle the world like that cartoon thing" the fact is... evil people are trying to take over the world and bring us to the end of humanity as we know it. Why? you might ask... well read 1984 then come back to me, power is the ends, and power is causing pain to other beings. Economic pain is just the beginning. So, to everyone that thinks its a good idea to give up our inalienable rights... you're going against your human instinct (according to Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau and 400 years of thought). All aboard the NWO gravy train... right... eh?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by JaneFonda]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think its a good idea for one currency for one world ..... bring it on I say, as long as it has the picture of the Queen on it

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
taking the view that a one world government/currency could be a good thing, i totally agree. BUT (theres always a BUT) it can only be good if the people of the world want it and are ready for it, at the moment we are not. it wont bring about cheaper goods and better relations because those in control of the banking institution will decide what things are worth in relation to the new currency. smaller companies are already being eaten up by multinational companies through the financial crisis, which will result in destruction of market competition. no competition means they say what the price is, if you dont pay you dont get. what if a country, Britain for example, doesn't join up, will the rest of the world just not recognise their currency anymore, meaning they cant import/export, effectively blackmailing them into joining. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING DON'T GET SUCKED IN. But (theres that but again) what can we do. They wont look at a petition, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US. mass protesting will be playing into their hands, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US, the less of us there is in circulation the easier we will be to control. So answers on a postcard please, what the hell we going to do?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't get it. I am totally in favor of a one world currency.

We are constantly racked over the coals in the USA and much of it has to do with the dollar being strong or weak at various times versus other currencies. Even up the curriencies and all of sudden commodity prices start being determined by actual supply and demand, corporations keep jobs at home because there is no incentive to ship them overseas, interest rates would stay more stable, etc. It would bring to an end one avenue of exploitation used by the elite.

For those who are worried about a NWO takeover, wher ethe hell have you been. That's what we already have. A universal currency administered openly would solve us a whole host of problems. It would also allow us to restore our place as the most industrious nation on the earth. We would regain our world dominance once again.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by feoil

I see your under the impression they would be doing this for your benefit, somehow i don't think so. If adrenochrome is right and it is the illuminati, then my friend, you may even be denied the right to breed. They are all about bloodlines. Mine might be OK, but i don't know about yours

I don't even think it matters now if the Illuminati is real - whatever the gov't is doing now is NOT for your benefit. Feoil hits the nail on the head for that one.

If anyone has any doubt after this past month that ANYTHING any of our gov'ts have done has benefited you, well..... I'm the FSME on this thread, so I can't say what I really want to.
(Not that I could anyway under the TOS, but as FSME I would have to be fired)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
All due respect, Craig, the step from a one-world currency to a one-world government isn't mere speculation. It's been planned for thousands of years by one despot or another. It's not speculation if it is the most logical step. Think about it. Somebody has to administrate that currency, am I correct? He who controls the money controls the world. Such an office (or person, whatever) will only grow and grow in power until he subjugates all under his control...that is, all those that use the one-world currency.

However, you asked a question. I will answer it. What is so bad about a one-world currency? Let's tick off some bullet points, shall we?

1. As I have mentioned, it would give tremendous power to a single entity by providing financial leverage to influence the policies of sovereign nations. Tick off the head honcho? We'll just make it a bit harder for you to do business with everyone else..

2. A one-world currency would eliminate the means of bond trading and selling. I mean, you can't buy and sell (basically gamble, IMHO) in another country's currency if it's the same as yours. This trading back and forth of bonds is a *big* part of the market and has precisely jack squat to do with the current crisis we're seeing. It'd be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

3. The financial expense of implementing such a currency would be staggering, and would likely far outweigh the benefits of taid currency. Think about how many vending machines you see a day. Every single one of those machines would have to be either overhauled or replaced, not to mention bank equipment, ATMs, and the like.

4. Who would decide what the value of that currency? Fortunes would be either made instantaneously or people would go bankrupt at the stroke of a pen. Also, see #1.

I see it exactly opposite:

1. It would remove the power of one country to be able to harm other countries through currency manipulation. The current system is the on ethat allows this to happen.

2. Bonds are loan + interest.people would still be able to lend and borrow money. It would just be much easier to borrow/lend between countries. I think you are speaking of currency traders who basically provide nothing worth while to society as whole. They just cause chaos in the system.

3. We just changed all our bills and coins. Was this expense over whelming? That is not a good reason against this change.

4. I think you could distribute the money by some factor of population, GDP and current price levels of each nation. Remember this will be an open , independent organization whose main charter is to avoid any country's abuse of monetary power. It could be worked out equitabily where most people were happy. It would have to wipe all debts away which would also make the people happy. Banks would start fresh with new capital injections. All of a sudden we would be a nation of owners instead of debtors.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It might be called the Terran, as in "of the planet Earth (Terra)"

One world. One currency.

"He who controls the economies of Nations, Controls those Nations in All Things"!

And therein lies the great danger.

Yes a single, unified planet, with peace, prosperity and compassion for all its inhabitnats, would seem the ideal. The goal to which Humanity Must aspire it it is to advance as a species and, perhaps, one day, leave the cradle it calls "Earth" for the vastness of the Universe.

But until you can Soar with the Eagles you got to scratch around in the muck with the Turkeys!

A "One-World" currency would greatly faciliate the Development of a one-world government by establishing, as necessary infrastructure, a commonality of systemic control.

In essence, a one-world currency would, because all nations would have to agree to a system of monetary controls and procedures to deal in it, establish a "working model" upon which a world-wide government could/would be based.

And once a working model of a one-world government was developed, social and economic efficiency would demand that it be Imposed.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It seems easy enough to me to implement this. Most money is electronic already with only a small percentage paper. Just make all worldwide paper money void. Each country would have central monetary servers that would control the flow. The last need would be to chip everyone and use the chip like a RF ATM card. It would also double as a passport/tracker.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fyrelyzard66

And then, with all the monitoring systems in place, once a person was chipped, if they ever spoke out against the system, or caused any trouble, or were just seen as unnecessary in the grand scheme of things, their chip could be turned off.

Then they could no longer access their accounts, work, eat, etc.

Soon the ID police would come get them and quietly take them away for "re-processing"

wonder where those smokestacks will blow to???

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I'll try to let you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Great find because it's almost like the 1st official acknowledgment of a one world system, without using the NWO words. I don't think a one world government or system would be a good idea. I think it's in the movie The Incredible where he goes..."and when everyone's super, no one will be." And that's right.

A country gives that people it's makeup, its individuality, its specialness. You wipe away the borders and you wipe away many good things that inspire and build the human spirit --everything from the state bird to that countries fight song (or whatever). None of those inspiring means will exist anymore. A one-world governmental system serves only the elite, and not the ordinary person. It will further organize, control and extinguish whoever they desire whenever they desire.

I don't believe in all Marian apparitions as some of them were made up to condition people on certain things, but some apparitions are real. During one, Mary said the violence created in today's world was just to make the masses believe that a one-world government is a a must to achieve peace, and that the elite are pulling the strings to stoke the fire of violence and bring the bad out of people to establish this plan. I believe it.

I used to think they would start the North American Union and the Amero first, as a precursor, but this video makes it pretty clear that they're gonna bypass that plan altogether and just go for the 1 world government, or at least start testing the waters and the conditioning process. The blueprint might get alot of resistance, so they'll "settle" on the Amero alongside the Euro. Either way, they start consolidating and blending. You'll see alot of that in the days to come and this financial collapse did ALOT of that.

Great thread man! God help us all.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Pardon my interruption into this thread, but I hadn't seen this posted yet.

What bothers me is that we should be figuring out how to eliminate the need for currency alltogether, not finding a way to specialize in only one. The monetary system was a great idea to begin with, and absolutely necessary for the progression of mankind, but it has now been corrupted and is controlled by the few, controlling the many. Is this not grounds to believe that if governments truly cared about the people, they would try to make the world a better, more just place, and not allow it to continue to be ruled by a handful of greedy old men?

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth, I just don't see how anybody truly trusts this whole monetary system idea anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
What bothers me is that we should be figuring out how to eliminate the need for currency alltogether ...

The elimination of money?

You know it actually makes sense to eliminate money altogether and provide for the basic needs of every human being on the planet. We could do it you know. That is if we really wanted to.

It would eliminate almost all warfare, disease and suffering. But maybe humanity isn't ready for that yet.

Edit: It's a utopian ideal. We cetainatly aren't ready for universal freedom, basic human welfare, and peace. We should nuke the planet instead, it would be more fun.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You can't get rid of money. It's human nature to trade. It's hard wired into our brains and sense of fairness. Something else would take its place. The barter system. And the barter system is BAD. It makes people hoard useful things like food instead of relatively useless things like little paper notes.

In a similar way, our national currencies have greater value in the absence of a global currency. It's introduction would see national currencies plummet in value, and there would subsequently be an inflationary financial disaster. It would probably only be temporary, but it would serve as another way to manufacture an artificial disaster that could be used to ram even more power grabs down our throats.

So I believe the goal should be to limit, check and balance the power of the people who push these drives towards "global unity". There will be peace on earth and real global unity some day, but it will come about through the compassion and brotherhood of ordinary people who want to live free. Not by turning over our freedoms and power to government bodies who seek supreme control over a unified world.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distractions4Nothing
There will be peace on earth and real global unity some day, but it will come about through the compassion and brotherhood of ordinary people who want to live free.

Before there can be global peace, prosperity and freedom there will be global bloodshed.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

There has been global bloodshed before. Who caused it? Government leaders seeking global centralized power. Hitler dreamed of a one world government. I'm sure he dreamed of a one-world currency as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join