It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what would you have done (exactly) if a ship HAD shown up?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would have phoned everyone I know to say: Look at the friggin' TV! There is a *&^(^ Spaceship hanging in the (&*^%^% sky and I knew it was )*&&&0 comin'!!! I would then thank my lucky stars that I wasn't even near Alabama.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If a big ole spaceship showed up FOR REAL, I'd most likely would have first checked my pill box to make sure I took the right friggin' meds today, once I assured myself I was good in that respect I would have grabbed the first person I found pointed upward and said "DO you see that?? do you??? do you see it??" Just to be sure I wasn't hallucenating. Once I was sure that others saw it too I'd probably turn on the news, call family/friends and basically just sit there wondering WTF!!!!

Whatever the news said to do... I would do the exact opposite .. in otherwords if the news channels said "Stay in your homes, don't leave the vicinity they are friendly" I'd load my van up and get the #$&^% outta dodge!!! seriously!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Probably would have had a nice grin. Turned on the news to see what they had to say, and spend time with my loved ones and say wow this is pretty cool. This is history in the making, great. Would be a really cool thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i would be amazed offcourse

but what if the ship appears for a few hours,nothing happens and it lifts off

no explanation,nothing...
that would be an insane situation
this site will go through the roof with threads of speculation

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would have set down my cup of coffee and casually looked around at the other people at the patio cafe, commenting with a slight smirk:

"If you think THAT'S a sight to behold, you should see what they have in the showroom for the new 2012 Limited Edition. That one will ready blow your mind!"

Then I'd smile, tip my tinfoil baseball cap to all present, pack my gear and head home.

Just another day, ya know?

[edit on 10/15/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
First I would probably be paralyzed with awe. My wife and I already have our go bags, so we would ditch the city and hide out in the boondocks waiting to see some intentions. I would not be hiding from the UFOs, per se', but from the mass of people that would probably hit the panic button and go total ape S#!t.
When the chaos clears, we would probably do some ATS searching to see what the real situation is.

[edit on 15/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry about your Grandmother, NV. 91 is a ripe old age, isn't it

I would've called my darlin' to come home from work, and I'd have taken some stellar high mb photos, and then switched to our dinosaur cam for some rolling video. We'd have tried to assure the locals (whom I'm 99% sure had no idea of the story) that it was something wonderous, and tried to instill the idea that .... it's too big and powerful to do anything about it, so might as well try to learn from the situation and try to not freak out and end up injuring each other. A few phone calls -- if phone service remained up -- to friends and relatives to share in the view.

Then, I think, some homemade wine sipped by the beach, while watching to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would have eaten my hat - and for desert, some humble pie! However, that was never going to happen was it?

I have some humble pie here if there are any GFL/Blossom supporters that wish to do the same thing!

IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
if the ship did come, first i would soil myself...
haha jk

I would probably have an axiety attack... then once i got over that I would probably watch tv and text everyone I know and check the website I rely on most for breaking news that I give a hoot about, ATS

i would still go to work.
and i would pray before they left that they take me with them!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would have grabbed my Katana, grabbed my dagger, grabbed my family, and run over to the local marina, hijack a boat, and take it way up north where I would then hit an unpopulated beach. I'd then set up camp and wait for the oncoming chaos to blow over, praying to God that the aliens are friendly, and that friends and family wouldn't die.

What else is there to do?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would have fired up the computer. Fire up the TV tuner card that I've got connected to Cable and watched enough TV to show that it was real as I simultaneously scanned this site. I would know better than to post (Unless the UFO was overhead) in which case I'd call my friends and arrange a meeting place several miles away. You see I live on a Army base which could be both a blessing and a curse. If it was overhead then I'd get out of the area since I'm very sure things would get very hot indeed. If it was several miles away ( or states for that matter) then I'd sit tight for a little while and get my friends to come join me and THEN we'd get the heck out of dodge for a while until things cooled off. All the while trying to monitor the situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
what would *i* have done if the ship showed up?

my first reaction would be a genuine "YES!".
then i'd turn on the dvr and record the news, and also set up my video camera to also record the news in fear that the media would quickly change their report from alien to military craft.

IF i was at work, i would have left immediately to TRY to get home safely.
(this also opens a whole other conversation)

knowing that cellular networks would be down, i'd try calling relatives, and watch the tele as much as possible.

if the craft was anywhere in MY vicinity, i would record every minute i could till i wore out my batteries.

i would have a smile on my face for the next 200 hours, then pass out from exhaustion and loss of sleep.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Proper protocol must be observed!

Strip naked, slather your body with honey and roll around in an open field.

Somebody who should know told me that.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'd watch from a distance and see the people being herded into the ship to stock the food lockers

What? You never saw V

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would have done anything and everything to get my prego g/f andI off this rock to start my newlife on some awsome planet .. live free ...

Do what ever I want, when ever I want, and how ever I want.

All considering they were friendy.

~Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that...but lets be honest apart from the thousands of people who would of tryed videoing it and taking pictures,theres not much more we could have done from my point of view.
BH

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ooooppppssss.

Are you saying they were a no show?

Dang, I suppose I'll need to apologize to my mother-in-law, return all the cash to my bank
account and beg my wife to let me move back in.

Shucks, I really had that special tingly feeling and thought I was gonna finally realize my
"special purpose".

Does anyone know the backup date?

regards.......kk

[edit on 16-10-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hmm... if the ship HAD shown I'd call Blossom Goodchild and said "sorry BG, I thought you were some hoaxer"...

But well, nothing happened so....

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join