It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL- Final U.S. Presidential Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think that McCain is doing an AWESOME job!

And Obama seems to feel a bit uncomfortable at times - but that's good - he SHOULD be uncomfortable.

YEAH McCain!!!

John! John! He's our man, if he can't do it NO ONE can!!!

And I LOVED McCain's comment about not being Bush and Obama should have run 4 years ago if he wanted to run against Bush!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

With EVERYTHING facing this country, why are we talking about campaign ads???!!! WTF!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well Obama was just left speechless! Imagine that!

This is the most exciting debate in the entire 08 campaign!

For me as exciting as a episode of 24.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
uh uh er uh er well uh sounds like someone is trying to think fast.... McCain pointed out good that all the people at his rally are not responsible for the opinions of a few.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What a major difference between the last debate and tonights debate!

Obama can dish it out but he sure as heck can't take it and he's LOSING!!

I am SO proud of McCain! He's making valid point after valid point and Obama can't even keep up and has to keep skirting the issues.

This is AWESOME!

This is the BEST debate EVER!!!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
C'mon Alexandro,

The above is a bit much - I don't support McCain but I dont slander the guy

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Up to the 'negative campaign' stuff, it's all been blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! But now it's getting good! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Acorn! OK, getting boring again. I'm tired of hearing about Ayers! Pttttttttttt! But Obama's comeback on Ayers was pretty good! Nice distancing himself from Acorn. *eyes glazing back over*

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The whole thing about Acorn and McCain having the last say, saying that Obama gave Acorn $200k was a low blow and its not even true. McCain really does play dirty.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I want everyone to notice something important. Obama NEVER denied the massive donations to ACORN and the lies his campaign told about where the money was going.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Agree with marker. While I'm not currently leaning toward Senator Obama, your graphic is over the top. I bet you've been waiting all night top drop that in
No worries. If they can be somewhat civil we all can too, right?

link   
Well he just did deny it. He said its absolutely not true. About giving Acorn $200k.

link   
Every once in awhile we have cable problems where the sound will cut out for 3 - 30 seconds. Our cable is having that 'problem' now but ONLY when McCain is speaking.

Even Time Warner Cable is in bed with Obama!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
McCain,

Your doing good - but your talking through your arse about Palin.

How can you be proud of her, she's crap basically, a gimmick.

Cannot be defended in any other way.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Not Palin!!!!!!!!! I do respect McCain, but I can not stand Sarah Palin! The thought of her sitting behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office scares the living sh*t out of me!!! ANYONE BUT PALIN!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

I thought Senator Obama danced artfully around the ACORN debaucle. While he may not have directed their actions, and probably didn't directly know about them, it seems pretty evident on which side ACORN's bread is buttered -- and a federal funded organization...... disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Well he just did deny it. He said its absolutely not true. About giving Acorn $200k.

I don't remember him saying anything about it, but he definitely didn't say anything about the $800,000 and lying about it. Show me a quote, because all I saw was him shaking his head.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Not quite a lie.... And, yes, it says RNC on the article, but it also gives independent sources for each of the items they list. &dist=hppr]Obama and Acorn

I think McCain is doing much better this time around....much, much better.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Totally aside from any political leanings or agenda. McCain has flubbed at least one line in every answer so far. "Breash of Freth air..." "Nuclear pan..power plants..." All I am saying is, havent we had enough presidents that cannot complete one unscripted English sentence?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
McCain sure is good at naming off environmentally friendly resources. Two times, in this debate he named off over 5 resources... so what! get to the point!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join